Can-O-Pus Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad that you grew bigger mister big. I had fun but we can't do this ever again." She giggled as she kissed it again.

Jenna straightened up and placed her arms around my neck.

"And you Alan. I don't regret what we just did, but we can't continue to have incest together. I love you and I loved fucking you. Beatrice is going to have a field day with you next week. Just you wait and see as she gets ahold of your 5 inch cock." She said and then she gave me a peck on the lips and walked back to her room while I went to mine.

Surprisingly, I was horny again and closed and locked my door. I used the pomade and stroked it into my dick and jerked off to two more massive ejaculations.

****

Susan Kriebel was unusually quiet on the bus as we drove to school.

Nothing unusual happened during the day, but I did get aroused as I watched some of my hot classmates walk about in the classrooms.

I got on the bus to drive home and Susan plopped down next to me. She leaned in close and said, "Everything is set Alan. Dana and Melanie will be joining us at my house today. I can hardly wait to feel your hands on my tits again and to suck your cock."

We got off the bus together at her stop.

As we walked to her house I heard footsteps and looked over my shoulder. Dana Evans and Melanie Davis were following us. They both waved as I smiled at them.

We got to Susan's house and walked in the door. Susan's mom was in the kitchen and we walked in and Susan got some drinks for us.

"Mom, this is Alan Fletcher. He's here to help us with our science project." Susan told her mom.

"Oh hi Alan. It's nice to meet you." She said cheerfully as she turned to face me.

I smiled at her and watched as her nipples began to take shape through her blouse. I noticed that she seemed kind of lost in thought as we left her and went up the stairs.

Once in Susan's room she closed the door. She turned around and the three of them faced me. All of them were looking at me with dazed expressions on their faces. The three of them just stood there gawking at me. I felt foolish and waited for the insults to start, but they never did. The 4 of us just stood there.

"Uh, you were gonna show me your buttons?" I blurted after 10 minutes went by.

"Uh-huh." Susan said dreamily.

She began to remove her top and so did her friends. Susan, Dana and Melanie all untucked their shirts and then pulled them up. The hem caught under their tits and then off they came, making their tits jiggle. One set more pretty than the next.

Melanie had huge tits and her nipples were long and tick.

Dana's breasts were perky and upturned with cone shaped nipples.

I couldn't believe this was happening and marveled at the naked tits around me. Each girl sported erect nipples and I barely had time to admire them before Susan's bedroom door opened and her mom came in with a tray of snacks.

"I thought you kids might be hungry." She told us.

She walked in and set down the tray. Mrs. Kriebel then stood up and looked at us and frowned.

"Girls! What on earth has gotten into you! This is not acceptable behavior! Put on your tops immediately!" She said angrily.

I spoke up then. "I'm sorry, Mrs. Kriebel, I believe this is my fault."

Mrs. Kriebel turned to look at me and I watched as her eyes dilated and her nipples grew erect.

"You see, on the bus I was staring at Susan's nipples yesterday. They were erect and showing through her shirt and I couldn't stop looking at them. they are very similar to your own erect nipples. You should remove your top and bra and show them to me."

Mrs. Kriebel began to unbutton her blouse and then removed it and let it drop to the floor. She then unhooked her bra and let that drop as well.

This was new territory for me. Here I was, surrounded by 4 topless women. Each one had nipples that were erect. They were all in some kind of a trance.

The experience was so surreal because Susan Kriebel and her friends were professed lesbians. They were wicked bitches and had been teasing me for years. Did their moms even know how terrible they were to me? Would they even care? I was about to find out.

I looked at Mrs. Kriebel's tits. They were bigger than the others. More round and had large dark areolae. The nipple itself stood up like a thimble.

I reached my hands out and cupped her tits.

Mrs. Kriebel just looked at me. Something pinged in my mind that I was treading on thin ice here. That tingling sensation began again and I started to get a boner. But that didn't stop me from what I did next.

I grabbed Mrs. Kriebel's nipples and twisted them lightly.

Mrs. Kriebel found her voice then.

"What you're doing young man is most irregular?" She blurted.

"So you want me to stop?" I asked her.

("Yes Damnit!" A voice blurted in my mind.)

But Mrs. Kriebel didn't say anything out loud. I cocked my head to the side and looked at her intently.

"No Alan, I don't. Your hands feel really good actually. I can't recall the last time a man actually touched my breasts other than my husband." She told me flatly and without any emotion.

"Your daughter Susan is a wolf in sheep's clothing. She and her friends here have been teasing me for years now. I almost killed myself over it, but my sister wouldn't let me. Does it surprise you to hear this?" I asked her.

("I've known about my daughter's foul mouth and no it doesn't surprise me. I have my own issues with her, but that doesn't give you the right to take advantage of us like you are doing right now." She told me in my mind.)

"I am shocked to hear this Alan. Susan and her friends should be ashamed of themselves for the filthy things they say to people. That is one thing that really gets under my skin about her. I have suffered some similar abuse from her words over the years. But alas, she is daddy's girl and my husband refuses to take my side when reprimanding her." Mrs. Kriebel told me.

I nodded my head when I heard that.

"Well now is your chance to tell her. Go ahead and reprimand your daughter in front of us." I told the older woman.

I released my hold on her tits and Mrs. Kriebel walked over to her daughter and slapped her hard on the cheek.

"You insolent little brat. I despise the day I ever gave birth to you. You will no longer treat me with such disdain. You will show me the respect I deserve and you will stop treating Alan here like a worm. If I so much as hear you utter a derogatory word towards him, you'll be grounded and have your phone taken away." Mrs. Kriebel spat.

And then she hugged her daughter to her and reached a hand up and cupped her daughter's breast.

I walked over to Melanie and cupped her big breasts in my hands. I loved how heavy her breasts wer and rose them up and then let them drop. I did that several times and glanced over to see that Mrs. Kriebel was playing roughly with her daughter's hard nipples.

"That's it Mrs. Kriebel, be mean to your daughter's nipples. The slut enjoys it! Just ask her." I told the older woman.

"Do you enjoy the way I am playing with your nipples Susan?" She asked.

"Yes mommy, I love it! It's making my pussy really wet." She told her.

"Go on and slide your hand down into Susan's shorts Mrs. Kriebel and finger your daughter's pussy." I told the older woman.

Mrs. Kriebel slid her hand into her daughter's shorts and fingered her pussy.

"Oh my word! Your pussy is wet Susan." Mrs. Krielbel told her.

"Dana, go over and help Susan off with her shorts. And when Mrs. Kriebel removes her hand to taste her daughter's pussy juices on her fingers, I want you to get on your knees and begin to lick Susan's pussy." I told the absentminded brunette.

I reached a hand out and began to tug on one of Mrs. Kriebel's big nipples.

"Perhaps you are right Mrs. Kriebel. It doesn't give me the right to take advantage of the situation, but consider this moment in time as payback. Besides all of that, you have some great looking tits and I love how big and hard your nipples are. I could play with your tits all day.

("This has gone far enough! Now release us and leave my house!" She reprimanded me in my mind.)

"I love the attention you are giving my breasts. It has been ages since anyone ever noticed my girls and what you are doing to my nipples is making me so very, very wet. You can play with my nipples as much as you want to Alan. Mmmm." Mrs. Kriebel replied and moaned.

"Where is your husband Mrs. Kriebel?" I asked her.

("I don't answer to you!" Her voice echoed in my mind.)

"Stan is traveling this week and won't be back until Sunday morning. Please call me Gail." She told me.

Mmmm, that was 6 days from now.

"How often do you and he have sex Gail?" I asked her.

("It's none of your damn business, you little twerp!" Her voice lashed out in my mind.)

"Stan and I stopped having sex together years ago." She replied in an even voice.

I loved holding her breasts and toying with her nipples. The tingling sensation increased and my dick felt like it was ready to burst from the confines of my pants.

Gail Kriebel continued to play with her daughter's nipples roughly.

I took off my shorts and began to jerk off as I watched them.

"Oh my god!" I heard Melanie say out loud.

"You like my dick Melanie?" I asked her.

("It's fucking disgusting to look at, you prick!" Her voice echoed in my mind.)

"Uh-huh." She said with lust.

"Are you still a virgin?" I asked her.

("It's none of your fucking business mother fucker!" Her lighter pitched voice lashed out in my mind.)

"Yes, I am." She told me which made Dana raise her eyebrows.

"Are you only into girls?" I asked her.

("I'm not going to answer that." Her voice replied angrily in my mind.)

"Yes. I am a lesbian." She replied truthfully.

I looked at Dana and motioned her over to me. She came over and stared at my dick. "It's perfect!" She moaned.

I smiled at that.

"May I, uh, may I touch it?" She asked.

"Uh sure." I told her.

She grasped it in her hand and said, "It's warmer than I thought it would be."

"Are you a lesbian too?" I asked her.

"Uh-huh, but I was kind of coerced into being one. Your sister can be really domineering and intimidating. I was with Melanie, Susan and the rest of the cheer squad. Jenna said that we had to become lesbians." Dana told me.

"I see, so it wasn't really your choice then?" I asked her.

"No, it wasn't. I wanted to be a part of the cool crowd so I relented and allowed your sister to bust my hymen." She smiled sheepishly.

"Did you all have to go through with it?" I asked her.

"Yes. At least I think so. I don't remember much after my hymen broke." Dana replied.

I looked at Melanie and said, "Is Dana telling the truth?"

("I don't answer to you!" She blurted in my mind.)

"No. We were all in it that night. Jenna had a plan to deflower any girl who wanted to keep themselves virgins until they got married. So, she made an example out of them." She told me.

This was so bizarre! My hands acted like some sort of truth serum. I was tired of the banter from her so I released her nipples.

"So how come you are still a virgin Melanie?" I asked her.

"I lied that I was after I saw the way your sister treated Susan and Dana." She told me.

Susan, Dana and Gail opened their mouths in shock.

****

I instructed the 4 of them to kneel on the floor in front of me. I was stroking my dick vigorously and without actually trying to make it happen, my dick went off.

Huge thick ribbons of sperm shot out of my cock and because I was stroking my dick so haphazardly, my semen connected with each of their faces. It happened again and again. I was lost in my lust as thick globs of sperm shot all over the faces in front of me.

Gail was the one who took my dick in her mouth and sucked the remaining semen out of my shaft before releasing it.

"Have any of you tasted sperm before besides Gail and her daughter Susan?" I asked them.

"No." They all replied.

"Well, take this time and lick the cum from each other's faces. I think you will like how it tastes." I told them.

The girls did as I asked and then they turned toward Gail and licked the cum from her face also.

"So how was it?" I asked.

"I liked it." Melanie said.

"I liked it too." Susan replied.

"I really liked it Alan." Dana smiled.

I smiled down at her.

"Alright, let's relax and have some snacks and juice." I told the 4 women.

We all sat down and at some cookies and drank some juice.

"You know, for a minute there, I thought that you were going to screw us." Gail told me.

"Well, I may just do that. Today was my first time jerking off for an audience." I told her.

"You're kidding right?" She asked.

"No, I'm not kidding." I told her.

They all looked at me in shock. And then looked down at my renewed erection.

"I know that I for one need a good screwing and so do all these professed lesbians." Gail said cheerfully.

"Uh, yeah, sure. But I'm not sure about my classmates, I mean, won't they get pregnant if I cum in them?" I asked her.

"Yes, you could get them pregnant but I am sure that they wouldn't mind. Come on, let's go in my bedroom. I have a king sized bed and we can all spread out on it." Gail said and took my hand and led me into her bedroom.

It was strange how open she was about me having sex with them.

****

The 4 of us got on her bed together.

"So how do we do this?" I asked her.

"Why don't I go first and the rest can watch?" Gail told me.

She laid down on her back and motioned me to lay on top of her between her legs.

Gail took my hard dick in her hand and swiped it up and down her wet slit several times. Then she found her opening and removed her hand and grabbed my butt with both hands and pulled me into her pussy.

"Oh wow!" I moaned.

"I knew you'd like that Alan. Your dick feels big inside me. You girls will each get a chance to feel what it's like. Go ahead and lie back like I am and begin to play with yourselves. Tweak your nipples and stroke your clits like Susan is doing. Mmmm" Gail moaned.

In and out, in and out, I worked my dick. Her pussy was hot and wet and pretty tight too. Almost as tight as my sister's pussy.

"Now slide out of me and work your dick into my daughter's pussy next." Gail coached me.

I moved between Susan's splayed thighs and pushed my dick into her pussy. Only the head entered and it seemed that her hymen was still partially intact.

Susan grabbed my butt cheeks and pulled me into her pussy. It felt like her hymen was stretching like a rubber band and I actually felt it begin to tear and so did she.

"Oh Jesus, I can feel my hymen tearing. It hurts, oh fuck!" Susan cried out.

"Riiiiiiiiip!" Her hymen finally blew apart and my dick went in deep.

"JESUS FUCK!!!!" Susan screamed and tears burst out of her eyes. Her hands gripped my arms and her fingernails dug into them and actually drew blood.

I slid my dick in and out several times and then pulled out and saw that there was blood on my dick.

Her mom looked at me with lust and went down on my cock. She licked her daughter's juices and blood from my dick and it felt fantastic. I looked over at Susan but she curled into a ball and looked fairly distraught at what I just did.

Melanie was next. I got between her legs and pressed my dick into her pussy and it was immediately stopped by her hymen.

"Okay Alan. I want you to spear your dick into Melanie's pussy. Don't be worried when you hear her hymen blow apart. Just do it!" Gail told me with lust etched on her face.

I then thrust my hips forward and could feel her hymen stretching.

"Oh my fucking god!" Melanie shouted.

I moved back and tried again and again and again.

"It fucking hurts!" Melanie cried.

I finally speared my dick through her hymen one last time and it made a faint, "Pop!" and my dick went deep inside.

"YESSSSSSSS!!!!" Melanie screamed out.

I thrust my dick in and out for over a minute before removing it. My dick was covered in her milky juices and tinged with blood. I expected Gail to suck it again and that's exactly what she did.

Melanie then spooned with Susan while I laid on top of Dana. She pulled me down and we kissed. Dana found my slick cock and pulled it into her wet pussy.

Once again my dick was stopped by her half torn hymen. She then grabbed my ass and pulled me hard into her pussy. "Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiip!" Her hymen slowly blew apart and my dick went deep in her slimy cunt.

"Fuck me Alan. Fuck me and cum in me and give me a baby." She whispered in my ear.

So, I fucked her. Hard and deep I thrust my dick in and out of her pussy. The feeling was incredible as I felt the semen rise up my shaft. I drove in deep and grunted something unintelligible and began to spurt huge globs of sperm into her pussy. Again and again and again my dick spit semen that flooded her cunt.

Dana and I stayed connected like that for a long time. I then pulled out and Gail got between her thighs and began to slurp my semen out of her pussy. She looked up at me with cum on her lips to say, "Nothing like a warm creampie to eat." And then she dove back into Dana's pussy.

When Gail was finished, Dana also spooned with Melanie and Susan while I laid on my back and recovered.

Gail took my slimy dick back inside her mouth and cleaned up my dick with her tongue. And surprising us both, it got hard a third time.

Gail smiled up at me and crawled on all fours and straddled my body. She then took my dick and placed between the meaty folds of her pussy and slowly sank down on it.

"Ohhhh Alan! Mmmm." She moaned as my dick buried deep in her pussy.

"I could get used to this young man. You have awakened a lust in me unlike anything I have ever felt before." She smiled and sat up and my dick went even deeper in her pussy.

Gail placed my hands on her breasts and encouraged me to play with her hard nipples.

"Oh my god! Your dick feels so amazing sliding into my impossibly wet and tight entrance Alan!" Gail moaned.

She fucked me how she wanted and after about 10 minutes her body was seized in an orgasm. She shook and spasmed and her pussy grew even wetter.

"Oh fuck! Your dick feels massive inside me Alan." Gail moaned.

I grabbed her hips and began to jack hammer my dick into her molten depths.

"Oh god yes Alan. Plow your huge fuck stick into my pussy!" She told me loudly.

So that's what I did. I rammed my dick into her pussy.

Like molten hot lava, Gail's pussy gripped my huge cock as it went balls deep inside of her. It seemed like there was still room inside her for a couple more inches. Unbelievable!

The feeling inside her twat was so amazing that I couldn't stop. So, I pulled almost all the way out and then slammed it back in again.

"Ungh!" Gail grunted.

I did it again but only faster and she grunted a second time. "Ungh!"

I moved from under Gail and pulled her to the edge of the bed. I got behind her and lined up my cock with her drooling slit. Unlike her daughter's pussy, Gail had large meaty pussy lips that were dark along the edges.

"You ready for me to make a woman out of you Gail? Your idiot husband is about to lose his wife to me." I told her out loud.

Gail looked back at me and said, "Take me Alan. Fuck me! Ram your massive cock deep inside my sloppy wet cunt. I can take every inch!" She begged me.

I did exactly that. I slammed my dick into her pussy. And I thought her daughter had a tight snatch. Fuck! Gail's cunt was like a vice and way hotter and wetter than Susan's.

I was like a man possessed as I fucked her pussy. Long deep strokes that felt amazing!

Her pussy gripped my dick so tight that it was too much for me and driving it in deep, I grunted and began to shoot huge globs of sperm into her cunt.

"Yessssssssss!" I groaned as my semen filled her twat.