Can-O-Pus Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I actually felt my dick spurt again and again inside of her pussy. The feeling was incredible!

The moment my dick fired off inside of her cunt she climaxed hard. "YESSSSSSSS FUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!" She screamed in orgasm.

Her juices streamed out around my dick and down her thighs.

I looked down and saw Dana smiling at me. She moved from behind Melanie and watched as I slid my dick out of Gail's pussy. She took my wet dick in her mouth and licked Gail's slimy juices from my cock. She then got between Gail's thighs and licked the fresh creampie from her pussy.

****

I walked home that day smiling. Life was looking up for me.

I went up to my room and fell fast asleep.

I still had very little interaction with my sister over the next 2 weeks leading to prom.

I did pay Gail a visit everyday after school and fucked her savagely. I loved flooding her cunt full of my sperm.

The week before Prom, Gail took Susan to the clinic. She was pregnant. Dana and Melanie were also pregnant. Word spread throughout the school that a mysterious man was impregnating lesbians, but nobody knew who it was.

****

It was Saturday. The day of Prom.

I picked Beatrice up at 6pm. She was less than thrilled to be going to the prom with me, but after she got in the car, her attitude changed almost immediately.

Her hand stroked my hair at the base of my neck.

"There's something different about you Alan. I can't place it but..." She trailed off.

We sat in the car when we got to the school and Beatrice lit a joint. She passed it to me and we got stoned together.

At one point, I took her hand in mine.

"So Beatrice, you really look incredible! I know you weren't thrilled to be going to Prom with me, but are you glad that you did?" I asked her.

I waited for her mind to say something derogatory or spiteful, but she never did. Strange.

"I'll be honest with you Alan. I thought you were a nerd and you're right, I wasn't thrilled to be going to this with you. Your sister stuck her hand in my panties and frigged my clit with such intensity that I relented and told her I would as a massive orgasm flooded my pussy." She replied.

"I see. So you were coerced and now...So, you want me to take you home..." I said sadly before she placed her finger to my lips.

"Shhh. I wasn't finished speaking Alan. I was just collecting my thoughts. (she smiled) I was trying to figure out the best way to tell you this next part. I'm irresistibly attracted to you Alan. I know it seems strange but after I got in the car I got all tingly inside. I've never felt that way before.

I know all about the rumors about me. You've probably heard some yourself and most of them are true. I'll admit it, I love dick. But what you don't know Alan is that I am still searching for the one. There has got to be one perfect dick out there for me. One that I will fall head over heels for.

I've blown a lot of guys Alan and I've even fucked a few too, but no dick can satisfy the itch in my pussy. I know it seems strange, but it's true." She told me.

"So when my sister forced...asked you to go to the Prom with me, you figured what did you have to lose, right?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I did. I'm sorry if that hurt your feelings Alan, but essentially it was true." She told me.

"Do you want me to drive you home Beatrice?" I asked her solemnly.

"No Alan. Haven't you been listening to me? What I want is for you to kiss me. Will you do that?" She asked.

"I would, but I, uh, I..." I stammered.

"You've never kissed a girl!" She said excitedly.

"I know, I'm pathetic. I can go if you want me to." I told her and moved to get out of the car.

Beatrice grabbed my arm and pulled me back and as I turned to look at her, our lips met and she kissed me. It wasn't anything crazy but she practically shoved her tongue down my throat and I started to get an erection.

She sensed this and began to unsnap my pants and pull down my zipper.

"I want you Alan. I don't care if you have a little...oh my God!" She exclaimed as she fished out my cock.

She looked at me and smiled.

"I am so going to enjoy this!" She gushed and went down on me.

Here I was in my parent's car, in the parking lot at school, no less and the biggest slut in school was going down on me.

Beatrice shoved her mouth down on my dick and buried her nose in my pubes.

I started to get hard as she stroked my dick and after about 5 minutes of her sucking and licking I was on the verge of a mighty orgasm.

"Oh fuck Beatrice that feels good. If you...if you don't stop though...if you don't..." I stammered.

She lifted her mouth and looked up at me.

"Come on big boy! Cum in my mouth. I want it. I want it all!" She exclaimed excitedly.

She didn't give me time to say anything else. Her mouth felt so hot and wet. I started to think about what her pussy would feel like as she deep throated my dick and just like that!

"I'm cumming!!!" I blurted and I began to spurt huge globs of sperm into Beatrice's throat.

I counted 6 massive spurts as my dick unleashed the cum out of my balls. It was fucking incredible!

Beatrice removed her mouth and placed her lips over the head and sucked what was left in my shaft out and savored the taste on her tongue.

She looked at me with such lust then.

And then she grew sad and began to cry.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong? I'm sorry for cumming. I shouldn't have done that. I..." I told her quickly.

"I'm not crying that you came in my mouth Alan. I loved that!" She sniffled.

"Then why are you crying?" I asked her.

"I'm crying because I almost lost you. Jenna told me what you did and if you had succeeded in killing yourself then I never would have discovered this beautiful dick! I was selfish Alan and I'm sorry for treating you so poorly." She apologized.

I smiled sheepishly. "It's okay Beatrice. People are mean, but I forgive you. After that amazing blowjob, I definitely forgive you." I told her.

"Yeah? You liked it?" She asked.

"I sure did. Did you like the way my cum tasted?" I asked her.

"Uh-huh. It tasted like honey. I couldn't get enough of the stuff." She giggled.

That made me feel really good.

"Come on big boy! Let's go inside. I need to freshen up." She smiled as we got out of the car.

We then walked in and it seemed like all eyes were on me. All the females in the place were checking me out. I didn't use the pomade that night. I just didn't want the unnecessary attention.

Beatrice left my side to use the bathroom and suddenly I was surrounded by like 15 girls. They all had this hungry look to them and their eyes were heavy like they were in some kind of a trance. I could see hard nipples pressing through their dresses and my dick lurched in my pants.

When Beatrice came out of the bathroom she looked for me and when our eyes connected she smiled. She walked over and forced her way to my side.

"He's mine ladies." She told the throng of girls.

We walked over to the juice bowl.

"You've become a popular guy. Have you been using this thing to impress else anyone big boy!" She asked jealously.

"No Beatrice, you're my first." I lied.

Her eyes grew big when she heard that.

"Come on!" She said excitedly and took my hand and led me down a side hallway.

"Where are we going?" I asked her suddenly.

"A place you've never been to before." She said cryptically.

I vaguely saw that we were entering the girl's locker room in the gym. She led me to a row of lockers and then stopped and placed her finger to her lips to be quiet.

That's when we heard moaning.

"Oh yesssss...that's the spot...OHHHHHH!!!!" A female moaned.

Beatrice led me over to the entrance to the showers and there was some girl eating out another girl that I recognized to be the Volleyball coach, Miss Karlow. She was completely nude and playing with her nipples.

Beatrice led me to a row of lockers and when she turned to face me she was half undressed.

"Come on big boy! Off with the duds. I'm gonna make this a night that we both are going to remember for the rest of our lives." She whispered.

I watched her as she undid her bra and then pulled down her panties and when I too was naked she took out her phone and snapped a couple of pictures of my hard dick.

Beatrice was on me quick and began to blow me again. She got my dick hard and was stroking me with two hands. She straddled my waist and lined my dick up with her pussy and slowly began to ease back on it.

"Jesus, this dick is nice! Not the biggest I've had but so, so good!" She groaned a little too loudly.

More and more of my dick went into her pussy until her pubes were meshed against my own.

She kissed me then and with her feet on the floor she slowly began to rise up and down on my cock.

My hands found her breasts and began to pinch and twist her long hard nipples and she began to shake against me.

("Oh holy fuck!!! I'm cumming on this beautiful dick! I love it, I love it, I FUCKING LOVE IT ALAN!!!" She screamed in my mind.)

I placed my hands on her hips and helped her off of me. She was panting quickly and I got behind her and without giving her any notice, I speared my dick into her cunt.

"I hope you're on birth control Beatrice because if you're not, I'm going to impregnate you with my sperm slut!" I groaned in a whisper.

("You better believe it mister! Flood my pussy with your delicious semen!" She exclaimed in my mind.)

Beatrice fucked me stroke for stroke and we were at it for a good 10 minutes before I realized that the two women in the showers were watching us. Beatrice saw it too and this set me off.

I drove in deep and the moment my cock went off, so did Beatrice.

"Yessssss!" I groaned as the sperm shot deep in her pussy.

"FUCCCKKKKKK!!!" Beatrice shouted.

I pulled out of her wet pussy and the Volleyball Coach took my wet dick in her mouth. Beatrice watched in shocked silence. She then got an even bigger shock as Nancy Johns began to slurp my creampie out of her pussy.

Nancy was a professed lesbian and so was Miss Karlow, but now they were performing acts that clearly made them bisexual.

Beatrice was enjoying the tongue inside her pussy so thoroughly that she was soon on the verge of a major climax.

"YESSSSSSS FUUUCCCKKKK!!!" She cried out in orgasm.

She looked behind her and spotted me fucking Miss Karlow's pussy in the standing doggie position. I had her against the lockers as I pounded my dick into her pussy savagely.

Miss Karlow had an orgasm seconds before I did.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!" She cried out and I grunted and began to spurt huge globs of sperm deep in her unprotected cunt.

I then pulled out and turned and saw Beatrice gazing at me with such lust that my dick stayed hard.

Nancy Johns began to slurp my semen out of Miss Karlow's pussy as Beatrice licked her slimy juices from my dick.

Beatrice then continued to lick and suck my cock. It was the blowjob of a lifetime and this was her specialty. She lived for moments like this.

The girl was obsessed with my dick and knew just how to get me to the brink and then back off. She did it 3 times and then sat back and looked at me with her head cocked to the side.

"If you ask me to be your girl, I will Alan. And if you don't, I will understand." She told me quietly.

I pulled Beatrice to me and we kissed. It was wet and I tasted my dick on her lips. Her pussy sank down on my dick again and I went in deep and as it did I said, "Will you be my girlfriend Beatrice. I'll understand if..."

"Yes!" She blurted and my dick went off inside of her pussy.

She felt it as well and climaxed along with me.

Beatrice then looked at me and said, "You wanna cuck your semen out of me?"

"No slut, I don't but I bet Miss Karlow does." I told her.

She looked over her shoulder and saw the Volleyball coach looking at us hungrily.

Beatrice rose up and squatted over her mouth while Nancy Johns licked her juices from my prick.

****

We eventually got dressed and went back to the Prom and it was still in full swing. We danced to a couple of songs and then went back to the car.

Once there, Beatrice tore open my pants and began to give me head again. I tried several times to force her head down and on the third try she stopped and looked at me. Tears welled up in her eyes before she spoke.

"Alan, don't force me. I will suck your dick, but only as I want to do it. If you didn't know it before today, I am not submissive. Now can I continue, because I really want to swallow your semen again?" She told me.

I nodded my head and Beatrice continued to blow me. True to her word, 20 minutes later, I launched another huge load of sperm down her throat.

She lifted her head and snuggled against me.

I started the car and drove her back to her house.

"Good night lover. That was the best Prom ever!" She said and then kissed me and out the door she went.

****

I didn't hear from Beatrice for the next 2 days. I figured that what she had done must have been an act, but what did I care because I still had Gail to screw. And now with Susan, Melanie and Dana getting pregnant, I could cum in them all I wanted.

The next time I saw Beatrice she was back to her old self again. She avoided my gaze when I looked at her and I grew angry. I didn't know it at the time, but my sister saw the exchange.

I got home from school that day and heard Jenna really laying into Beatrice hard.

"You fucked my brother. You actually fucked him and said it was the best sex of your life and now you are avoiding him? Who does that B? Don't you care about anyone but yourself?" Jenna asked her BFF.

"I do care Jen, but I want your brother to come to me. He is the one who needs to submit, not me. You know that about me." Beatrice told her firmly.

"And what if he doesn't. You just gonna let him get away? You told me that he asked you to be his girl and you said yes and now you're just gonna dump him?" Jenna asked her.

"Look, your brother has a nice 8 inch cock, but I've had bigger and..." Beatrice began when Jenna cut her off.

"Are we talking about the same person here B? Did you say that my brother has an 8 inch dick? That's just not possible!" Jenna scolded her friend.

"It is possible Jenna. But you need to let me finish. He violated me Jen. Your brother took me against my wishes. I didn't give him consent to do what he did." She told her.

"What do you mean B? You just told me that you and my brother fucked and it was the best sex of your life and now you're saying that he took you against your wishes?" Jenna asked incredulously.

"It's hard to explain Jen. Part of me wanted to fuck your brother but there was another part of me that didn't. That part of me that didn't was pushed aside and there was nothing I could do about it. There was a force in him that made me do what I did." Beatrice said solemnly.

"I don't believe you B. You are the biggest slut in school and you are saying that my brother forced himself on you now! I think you need to go back home and think about it some more and stop spreading lies that just aren't true. In fact, take the weekend. I'll let Sheila cover your spot on the team. Now go before I lose my temper with you." Jenna told her.

I ducked in the other room as Beatrice hurried by me crying.

I went up to my room and heard a light knock on my door. I opened it to see Jenna standing there. She was wearing a t-shirt that was cut in such a way that showed off the bottom half of her breasts and when she saw me her nipples grew hard and showed even more of her tits. Her eyes dilated and I instinctively reached up and placed my hands under her top and began to play roughly with her nipples.

I really worked over her nipples and pulled her shirt over her head. I smacked her erect nipples with my hand and fondled her breasts too.

"Alan..." She began but stopped as I again smacked her erect nipples.

"Alan, we can't be doing this together. Ohhhhh." She moaned.

I removed my boxers and she stared down at my cock.

"How is this even possible Alan? Last week when we had sex, your dick was 5 inches long and now it is 9 inches long." She told me.

"I've been working out sis. Does my size excite you?" I asked her.

"Uh-huh. It does. It excites me very much." She stated.

Jenna looked up at me.

"Alan, we can't have incest anymore. It's wrong, I'm your sister." She told me and turned and walked out of my room.

I was perplexed. She refused my dick.

I walked over to my dresser and pulled out the can of Can-O-Pus and got my fingertips wet in it and worked it into my hair. I then walked out of my room and down the hall and peeked in my sister's door. She was on the phone.

"I believe you now B. I just saw my brother's dick and it was 9 inches long. I don't know how he did it but his dick is massive. I also felt a force trying to control me. It was whispering for me to give in. You experienced that too? Yeah come over. K, bye." And she hung up the phone.

Her back was to me as I walked in her room. But then she stood up straight and turned around to face me.

"Alan, what are you doing here?" She asked.

"I've come to lay with you again Jenna." I told her.

"But we can't Alan. It's wrong and..." She told me.

Jenna stopped talking and got down on her knees before me and began to stroke my cock.

"Oh wow!" I heard from the door and looked over to see Beatrice watching us.

Our eyes met and she walked over to us.

"Why don't you join my sister Beatrice!" I told the buxom cheerleader.