Can There Be Peace Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baby Girl looked at Karen's retreating form and said softly, "Oh god sis we fucked up so bad. I don't think she has a gun buried up there but knowing her bat shit crazy parents it wouldn't surprise me." She looked at Cat, "You don't understand do you... She wants to kill herself while we are busy."

Cat looked at her Mistress and moaned she lost herself so much in her desires she destroyed the women she loved. "Fuck me!" She started to go after her but Baby Girl stopped her.

"We have to order the ink and leather first then go. It will give Mistress time to calm down." Baby Girl said.

"Or kill herself," Cat replied. She turned to the computer and powered it up. It only took about ten minutes to make the order and have it come second day. Shutting down the computer she said, "Now can we go?"

"Sis, do you trust me?" Baby Girl asked.

"Of course," Cat replied. "What kind of question is that?"

"I know you and Mistress have a special bond. But I know her and her mother. Do you want your sister back or do you want the Mistress?"

Cat looked towards the path, "Sister."

"Then I need you to trust me and follow my lead." When her sister nodded, she said, "Okay, I want you to go to the play room and find a riding crop. Grab it and meet me at the path. Remember HCHCHH!"

"What are you planning sis?" Cat asked worriedly.

"Saving our sister from her mother's shadow." Baby Girl replied. As Cat went out she went to the gun room and picked up a pistol. Making sure it was loaded she chambered a round and went to the path to wait for Cat. A minute later the girl walked up holding a well-used riding crop. "That's the one. She gave me a taste of it with her mother hovering over us when I mouthed off once. Afterwards her mother pulled me to the side and said, 'You ever hurt my baby girl again... I'll kill you.' I never took it a literally kill me until now. I thought she would just fuck me up good. She was beautiful but mean as a snake."

They found her in an old growth evergreen grove. It was even more beautiful than she imagined it could be Cat thought. Their Mistress and sister was sitting under a huge tree with her knees pulled up to her head and was rocking back and forth slightly. She looked at Baby Girl wondering what to do when the other girl raised the pistol and fired it at the tree above their Mistress.

Karen's head shot up, "What the fuck!" She looked up at the blasted bark and hole just above her head and then at Baby Girl holding the pistol. "Baby Girl put the gun down." When the aim only lowered to her head Karen said, "I said put it down." The point of aim didn't move so she said, "If you make me come take it you will be sorry."

"If you try to take it you will not live long enough to see me sorry Karen." Baby Girl replied. "Toss the whip to the ground before her, Cat." Cat gently tossed the whip down and looked worried. Not looking at her Baby Girl said, "Remember when you whipped me with it Karen. You said I would get worse if I ever bad mouthed you again as you rained pain down on my breasts and cunt. If that wasn't bad enough, you fucked me with the handle and made me suck it clean."

She took a breath and said coldly, "That was my first-time bitch. It was supposed to be special with someone you love. I loved you! I wanted us to make love! Instead I got a beating from hell and then raped." Baby Girl shifted her point of aim slightly and fired off another round just missing Karen's ear. "So reach for the crop, let's see who ends up getting fucked this time."

"Sister please stop, you're scaring me," Cat said about to pee herself. The crazy look in Baby Girl's eyes scared the shit out of her.

"Sandy, please lower your aim. I would hate to have you twitch and blow my brains out." Karen said softy. "I'm not ordering, I'm asking. Do you want me to beg? Then yes I am begging you."

"Actions speak louder than words Karen, you know that. We did what you asked for as long as we could. Instead of saying that was fun, let's do it again sometime. You flip us off and haul ass out the door. What kind of sister does that?" Baby Girl said coldly. "More importantly what kind of Mistress only thinks about herself and blows off the feelings of her pets?" She put the pistol on safe and tossed it before Karen. "Instead of using tools like your mother this time, you used actions and words which cut deeper. Did it ever occur to you that we were simply worn out?"

"I'm sorry," Karen said softly. "Is there any way I can make it up to you two? Any way to go forward?"

Cat looked at her sister and saw she was still wound too tight to answer. Turning back to Karen she said, "Do you want a sister's answer or a slave's answer Karen? You see it is really all up to you what you really want to be. So do you want to be our big sister or do you want to be our Mistress."

Karen lowered her head and said, "I don't know..." She looked up and continued, "I like being in charge but don't want to become my mother. I love you two with all my heart and can't stand to hurt you. I didn't realize I was hurting you when I walked out. I was thinking of myself and that was wrong, I see that now."

"So Mistress it is then. The only answer is punishment. Five strikes for me for not having enough stamina to pleasure you properly. Ten for Baby Girl, five for mouthing off and five for not having enough stamina." Cat said calmly. She was playing a risky game and knew it. "That will teach us to follow orders properly next time."

"NO!" Karen said recoiling.

"Then it is as a sister. You should be punished for being so damn inconsiderate. Stand raise your arms up over your head and take five strikes from us." Cat paused and looked at Baby Girl, "Our little sister seems to have a pressing need so I will defer to her claim. If it were me I would close my eyes." Cat said.

Wordlessly Karen stood with her arms stretched over her head legs open and eyes closed. She felt the crop stroking her body and then Sandy's hot body against hers.

"Open your eyes Karen and look at me," Baby Girl said softly. When Karen looked at her she continued, "I love you to death. I am your pet, your slave. Mind, body, and soul I belong to you. But if you ever mind fuck me like that again you had better kill me afterwards because I will kill you. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Sandy," Karen replied softly. She knew Baby Girl would blow her brains out given half a chance no matter how much she was a slave. She had a breaking point and Karen had already crossed it once and given a warning. "I'll be good from now on."

"Keep calling me Sandy and you are going to regret it. My name is Baby Girl remember?"

"I remember; I gave it to you." Karen said.

"Well you keep forgetting it for some reason. Don't push me sister or I might snap and then we all will be fucked." Baby Girl paused and backed up, "Close your eyes."

Karen closed her eyes and waited. She heard whispering and then Cat said, "We discussed it. You get off with three and we will take one each." She opened her mouth but felt the crop under her chin.

"You weren't given an option sister so shut it right now," Baby Girl said. "However, we want you to watch." She handed the crop to Cat and said, "As hard as you can sis." Although she was prepared for the pain it still caused her to scream though clinched teeth and close mouth as Cat slammed the crop across her already tender nipples and breasts. Taking the crop from her sister she struck her once across the same place but didn't put all her force into it. Even so Cat's scream though closed mouth hurt her too. Turning to Karen she said, "Do you want a bite stick?"

Karen shook her head, "No." she closed her eyes and waited. She felt three little taps with the tip. One on each breast and one between her legs. After a minute she opened her eyes and found herself alone in the grove once more. Not seeing the whip or pistol she walked back to the house and looked for the pair. After a minute Cat came in and said, "I replaced the whip on the wall where I found it. Did I do right sister?"

"Yes... where is Baby Girl?" Karen asked.

"Reloading and replacing the pistol. Only a little hazing and not worth cleaning," Baby Girl said coming from the hall.

"Not that I am complaining mind you, but why sister?"

"Why what?" Baby Girl asked confused looking from one to the other.

"Why did you only give me taps instead of striking me like I deserved." Karen asked Baby Girl.

"Two reasons, first off, you are my Mistress like it or not. Short of killing you I don't think I can truly hurt you. Secondly and more important of the pair, as mad as I was, I didn't trust I could stop myself at three if I really hit you like I wanted to." Baby Girl replied not meeting Karen's eyes. She finally looked up and at Cat, "Next to Carol, I hated Karen with all my heart. But like a whipped puppy I kept coming back for more. Because I loved her too." She looked at Karen, "I even followed you into the army because I couldn't stand being away. Only them giving me a medical and tossing me out broke us up."

"I wish I could go back in time and take it back Baby Girl. I wish I had stood up to my parents or at least gone to the police." Karen said. "God I'm so ashamed."

"If you go into the pity party bit again I am seriously going to snap on you sister." Baby Girl said. She suddenly took both girl's hands in hers and led them over to the empty place before the fireplace. Pulling them down she knelt facing them. "I want you both to listen to me. I know I have PTSD and anger management issues already so no need to go there. I want you to know that I know damn well we will end up in the play room sooner or later. Either Cat or myself will drag you there kicking and screaming if need be Karen."

She took a breath and continued, "Cat will take you because of her desire for painful pleasure and me because I need to feel loved. I know that's fucked up but that's the way it is and your stuck with the job like or not." Baby Girl looked at Karen, "The only times I felt truly alive was that whipping, when I was being shot while you saved the others, and when I pierced myself for you." She looked down, "Blame your mother, blame me, blame yourself... it makes no difference in the end..." She looked back up and said, "In the end you will do what you must."

"Well that was different," Cat said finally. "I didn't expect to this to be the highlight of the day. I thought I had seen it when you shot over our sister's head." She leaned forward, "Sister I understand all too well. The need will fade with time, at least it did with me. But you two will have to purge it first." She looked at Karen, "Excise her demons. Or make her forget them. Good luck with that."

"I know we will play and play hard. But can it wait a bit longer? I ask as your older sister." Karen said softly reaching out to hold their hands in hers.

"I should make you order me," Baby girl replied. "But I really want a pair of high heels."

"How about you Cat, want to shop for some killer heels?"

"As long as we can go dirty dancing afterwards." Cat replied with a smile. "And wear some pantyhose. This no hose crap is killing me."

"Baby Girl, think we can go a night without panties while wearing hose with the crotch cut out?" Karen asked. "You're the piercing expert here."

"Yes, as long as we are wearing something more than hose and heels. While it is fine here, we might cause issues in public." She giggled, "By the way, I loved the grove and hope I didn't hurt the tree too much."

Standing Karen pulled the others up and closed her eyes. Opening them she said, "Tonight is a girl's night out. Although we know who is calling the shots I want to relax for the most part. She looked at Cat, find something to wear when we get to the store that wants me to ravish you. She looked at Baby Girl, find something to wear that makes me want to give you a spanking and a pair of heels that are a bitch for you to walk in."

"Sexy school girl and ballet boots, should be easy to find locally... not," Baby Girl replied. "But I get the idea sis." She paused, "Don't tell me you are going to wear your fatigues. For a girls' night out you need to be our sex goddess and we your worshipers. We do that anyways but why not have fun with it."

"Goddess... that has an interesting sound to it." Cat said with a smile.

She had planned on wearing the dress she had the day before but after Baby Girl's near breakdown she searched for something sexy. Not finding anything she sighed and put the sun dress, crotchless hose, and three-inch heels on. In the living room she found both girls ready though Baby Girl had a grungy schoolgirl look going. "And you complained about my fatigues. We have got to get you something dressy."

Though she had walked by it several times she didn't really look at Baby Girl's pick up until they were on the way out. "Damn girl what bank did you rob to afford that?" The three-quarter ton pickup looked hot with the custom paint job and rims.

"I did lots of pro bono artwork for the customization." Baby Girl replied with a smile.

"It's beautiful, screw buying a new truck, this one will do just fine." Karen said. "All it needs is a gun rack," she added with a giggle. "Baby Girl, will you drive please, I'll sit in the middle and Cat gets shotgun. I want to sit between you two."

"That means you get shotgun," Cat giggled.

Opening the passenger door Karen realized what Cat meant. There in the hump position was a combat shotgun in a locking upright rack. She shook her head and got in straddling it. As Baby Girl got in she asked, "Like what I have between my legs Baby?"

"Very much so goddess," Baby Girl replied looking at Karen. She stroked it as if it was a cock as she cooed, "Oh you are so hard for me."

"I like my line about having hard one against your pussy." Cat replied. She looked at Karen, "While unpacking your twisted little sister ended up grinding against the shotgun while grabbing her clothes."

Even though she was troubled by Baby Girl's words of pain, she put on a happy face. The store, when they arrived, was much like she remembered it. Going in with her arms around their waists, she smiled, "Pick something out for my pleasure and show me." As they hurried in she walked around slowly just taking in various trends in club clothing. Her eyes caught a pair of leather pants with a white blouse hanging together in display. Going over she searched until she found the right sizes.

Changing into them she looked at herself in the mirror. With the exception of shorter hair, lack of blood red nail polish and lips, she saw her mother looking back at her. She sat down and held her head in her hands as she cried softly. Finally, she looked up at the reflection, "You set me up. All those years of training and then Sandy. You knew I couldn't refuse her no matter what she asked for. You mind fucked us both didn't you."

Standing she walked out of the dressing room and looked for a pair of high heels. In the end she found a pair of thigh high leather boots with four-inch heels. She paid for her clothes and looked back towards them still looking around. Walking over to them she said, "What have you found to show me?"

Cat spun around and stared at her Mistress. This wasn't the girl crying in the grove or even the sister who rode with them here. This was her owner. "Would it please her Mistress if a girl wore this?" She asked timidly holding up a pink spandex mini dress.

"Go put it on and let me see," Karen replied with a smile. She turned to Baby Girl who looked at her like a frightened rabbit. She waited until Cat was far enough away before saying softly, "You see her don't you."

"Yes Mistress," Baby Girl said in a frightened voice.

"So did I," Karen paused. "She did a number on us both didn't she pet."

"Yes Mistress," Baby Girl agreed.

"What do you have to show me?"

"Would it please you if a girl dressed like a school girl tonight?" Baby Girl asked. "She could even add pink spray on color to her pig tails if Mistress desired." She held up a school girl's uniform and gestured towards the counter.

"Put the uniform on Baby Girl, I want to see it on you." Karen replied. She walked towards the shoes once more and was looking at pink platforms when Cat returned. "Damn girl you look hot. I love it Cat! Now see if you can find some pink heels to match."

Cat glowed in delight at hearing Karen's praise. "Thank you, Mistress," she replied. She caught herself and quickly said, "Please forgive a girl, she spoke in first person in her joy without thinking."

"You are forgiven Cat. Remember I want you to refer to me as Miss Karen in public and speak in first person." Karen said. "I know you saw my mother. Your sister and I saw her too. She scared the shit out of me and through me to you and Baby Girl." She glanced at the dressing room, "It might have been better if she had just shot me." Looking back Karen said, "I feel her inside trying to control me still. I see her pointing to the ground and you down there worshiping my boot tips." Karen closed her eyes and opened them after a second. "The scary part is that if I pointed there, you would do it in a heartbeat."

"Do what?" Baby girl asked coming up.

"Worship Karen's boots here and now if she looked at me and pointed at them," Cat said looking at Baby Girl.

"I know I would," Baby Girl said back at her. She looked at Karen, "Is Mistress pleased with this unworthy girl's pick?"

Karen looked at her and smiled. Baby Girl had taken the top and made it into a halter with her belly bare. The skirt was pleated and went to the middle of her thighs. "Good girl." She thought for a second and added, "From now on I want the pair of you to refer to me as Karen when in public. I don't want to lose myself in my mother's shadow. Next you both need to pick out a pair of shoes for my inspection." She paused as they turned to look at shoes, "Oh and Sandy, if you trash talk about yourself in any way, shape, or form, you will find yourself out on the street. Do you understand?"

Baby girl stopped and looked back at Karen and saw her mother standing before her. "Yes Mist...Karen, I understand."

"I love you two with all my heart but have zero tolerance with that behavior. It's bad enough that I have to hear it in my memories. But I will not put up with it from either of you." Karen said tonelessly.

"I understand Karen, I'll be good." Baby Girl said

Cat nodded, "We will be good."

Letting them shop in peace she turned away and caught sight of something across the store. Going over she looked at it in surprise and started laughing. Grabbing it she went over and bought it. Returning to the pair she said, "Baby Girl, catch!" and tossed it to her.

"Baby Girl caught the flying thing without thinking and then looked at it surprised. In her hands was a collar, just like Cat's except it was pink leather instead of black. Looking at Karen she removed the dog collar and dropped it to the floor. She then held the pink in both hands; touched it to her chest, her forehead and then kissed it tenderly before buckling it on. "Thank you, Karen. I won't fail you." She said tears of joy filling her eyes.

Cat looked on with a smile as Baby Girl put on her collar. She waited to see if Karen was going to reply before hugging her sister tightly, "Congratulations sister."

When they broke apart Karen said, "I hope you already understand that it will be locked on when we get home and the key will be destroyed." Now then about shoes? Any things strike your fancy?"

Cat put on a pair of two-inch platform pink pumps with five inch heels. And showed Karen. "Too tall? She asked.

"Walk around a bit and let me look at them on you." Karen replied. She had to admit they looked good and put them about at eye level. "They are fine." She turned to Baby Girl who was holding a pair of pink high heels with six inch heels. Other than the color, they reminded her of the shoes Witchy Poo from the old Bugs Bunny cartoons wore. "Put them on and let me see you walk in them Baby Girl."