Can There Be Peace Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baby Girl tried to walk as sexy as she could for her Mistress down the aisle and back. The were higher then she had worn before and her calves were letting her know it.

"How do they feel?"

"They feel fine Karen," Baby Girl replied.

"See if you can find a half size smaller. I think they might be too loose on you. Or do I need to find you thumb tacks again." She looked at Cat, "One day she and I were supposed to go to see a movie. She got a ride to my house from some jock we knew." She looked down, "I was crushing on Baby Girl by then bigtime and seeing her with that zipper jockey set me off. It wasn't mom who controlled me that time. I made her put them in her shoes and then instead of the movies we jogged about five miles before returning home." Karen sighed, "I was so hurt Cat, I had to lash out. I know she had to be around somewhere laughing her ass off in joy. Because when we got home she asked Baby Girl if she liked her run."

"She asked if I loved my run to which I replied yes and no. Yes, because I loved what you did and no because I had upset you." Baby Girl found a pair a half size smaller and put them on. Standing she hobbled down the aisle and back again.

"Get the other pair," Karen said.

"I can do better...please give me a chance," Baby Girl said quickly.

"I know you can, but tonight I want to dance with my girls and in those you will be crippled by morning." Karen replied.

As Baby Girl changed out the shoes, Karen took the dog collar and put it in her purse. When the girl was ready she led them up to the front and paid for everything. Out in the truck she said, "Listen both of you. I know I am in charge; you know I am in charge. However, I want to have a nice relaxing and fun night out with my girls. Though I am your owner, Mistress, and goddess, I am still your sister on this roller coaster we are stuck on. Please remember that last bit. Finally, this third person crap has got to go. Leave it off until I say otherwise."

She looked at Cat, "Since I got trashed last time and you drove. Tonight, I want you," she looked at Baby Girl, "And you to drink as much as you want. I will stick to one beer."

"Okay Karen," Cat replied not planning on drinking at all.

"Sure," Baby Girl said with a smile also planning on letting the others drink and she stay sober.

"Pick the place Baby Girl and let's see what this nightlife is like." Karen said smiling. Since it was still early they had no trouble getting a place to park in the gravel parking lot of the club. Getting out she looked around and then bent down to pick up two small pebbles. Holding them in the palm of her hand she looked at Baby Girl and said, "Pick one." As the girl took one she looked at Cat, "Care to find out what gets your sister wet?"

Not speaking Cat took the other small pebble and slipped it into her shoe. By the third step it had worked its self under the ball of her foot and every step gave her a little shot of pain.

Going in they found a booth and sat down, one on one side and the other on her other side. When the waitress came over Karen gestured her close, "My girls are a little shy about going out. We will have three rum and cokes but make sure they get doubles all night." She pulled out her card and added, "Please start a tab."

"Yes Mistress," the waitress replied. It wasn't until she turned away that she realized that she had said Mistress instead of Mam. She put in the orders and started the tab. When the drinks were ready she returned with the card. "Here you go Karen," she said handing her the card and then putting the drinks before them. "If there is anything you need just flag me down."

"Patty right?" Karen said reading the girl's name tag, "You know the last person who said that is sitting over there in the pink dress and wearing my collar."

Patty looked at the woman in the pink spandex dress. She could tell she was pierced and excited by the prominent nipples and ring outlines. She looked closer and realized the girl was in fact wearing a collar that said owned. For that matter the school girl had one that said owned also. Looking back at the other woman she realized these three were not playing a game. She nodded and went to check her other tables and booths.

Karen pulled the leather dog collar out of her purse and set it in the middle of the table. She took a sip of her drink and smiled, "Ahh that tastes good... Drink up you two."

Baby Girl took a sip and gasped. Next to her Cat was coughing. She looked at Karen, "Is there any coke in this at all?"

"I know you two. You planned on not drinking while I got hammered. You will be drinking doubles all night instead." Karen said with a smile. "Tonight, is your night dears. She tilted her head back and drank hers down. As she set the glass down she stared unspeaking at the pair.

"Fuck me," Baby Girl said as she slammed the drink down in one shot. She coughed and felt it burning all the way down. Beside her Cat was coughing also and looking towards the collar. She looked at it and then Karen. "I meant what I said Karen and would hate to shoot you for real. But I will."

"I know and that's what I am praying for if I lose control." Karen paused. She caught the waitress's eye and held up three fingers and did a little circle motion with her hand.

When she approached the table with the drinks Patty stopped as if she saw a snake. On the table was a dog collar. She put the drinks down and started to leave when the woman caught her wrist, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"What?" she squeaked.

"Take our old glasses away and can you bring some fries or chips or something to munch on?"

"Oh... Sure Miss Karen," Patty said relieved. Taking the glasses. "I'll bring some fries when they are ready. If that's okay?"

"Yes dear," Karen said with a smile. "Thank you." Instead of slamming the drink down she sipped it. "Take your time this one, I want to get something to eat before we get too carried away."

"Did you know she and I had long talks about you Karen," Baby Girl said suddenly.

"Oh?" Karen replied surprised. She was almost scared to ask and looked at Cat.

"What did you two talk about sister?" Cat asked taking the cue from her Mistress.

"She talked about many things but it kept coming back to how Karen just didn't seem to have the right stuff in her. She was very disappointed and I swore on my life that I would help her daughter, my secret lover, become the woman she was destined to be. I became her tool. Even now, from beyond the grave I am bound by the oath I swore to her." Baby Girl paused and looked down, "Even though I fight it, her conditioning goes too deep. Karen's conditioning runs too deep. In the end she will become her mother reborn and I will have to kill her."

Cat looked at Karen as she said, "Then we are fucked." She looked back at her little sister, "Baby Girl, isn't there anything I can do to change the course? Surely, I can make a difference, even if it is a small one, it may be enough."

"I don't know Cat. I hoped and tried to die over there and save both of us but I lived." Baby Girl looked at Karen, "By morning there will be three of us kneeling beside your bed."

"No there won't," Cat said and reached for the collar to put it in her purse.

Karen's hand stopped her, "You are right Cat. But, I will have to spank you when we get home." She lifted her hand away and looked at Baby Girl, "You too."

As Cat put the collar in her purse she asked, "As a reward or punishment? I just wanted to know if I need to fear it or look forwards to it."

"It will be a reward sister and we will orgasm with each strike of the paddle," Baby Girl said looking at Karen.

"Yes, a reward and yes to the other. But it will be my hand on your bare ass and not a paddle." Karen countered. "Why are you pushing so hard Baby Girl? Why do you want her kneeling beside you two?"

"You picked her. She will be a play thing and given a taste of heaven before sent on her way a free woman. By morning she will have realized what she had and will want more. Thus, she will come on her own, strip and kneel beside your bed for when you wake up." Baby Girl looked at Cat, "She is already thinking about it. When she delivers the fries, she will see the collar is gone and believe she failed Mistress's test somehow and be crushed." Baby Girl looked back at Karen, "Just watch and see if I'm not right."

They sat unspeaking until the waitress returned with a big thing of fries. She looked a long moment at the empty table and then Karen, "I... understand." And hurried away.

"See?" Baby Girl said softly.

Cat looked at Karen and said, "Yep we are seriously fucked."

"That's how she did it. She went out and did the same thing." Baby Girl said softly. "She explained part of the thrill was getting them to come on their own. The ones that wanted to leave in the morning were the ones she had Karen practice on. The true slaves were sent off to other owners happy in their new lives." Baby girl looked down, "She went into great detail the process of breaking them so I would be able to help Karen. She saw me as a kindred spirit with the exception that I was submissive."

"Do you want to hurt others?" Karen asked.

"No but if you commanded, 'Take that one and make her ready for me.' I would know how and do it without question Karen." Baby Girl said looking up at her.

"Hell, I could get her in five minutes," Cat said reaching out to touch Baby Girl's arm lightly. She looked at Karen with a worried look. Her little sister was on the edge again and she needed help diffusing it.

"Why don't you two go and dance a bit," Karen said. "I want to eat all the fries while your dancing."

Cat giggled and pushed Baby Girl so she got up. They went out on the dance floor and while it took time, her little sister finally lightened up and started enjoying herself. When they returned Cat saw that about half the fries were gone and Karen had ordered burgers for them. She slid in and picked hers up, "Thanks Karen, I'm starving."

"Me too," Baby Girl said with a smile.

A few minutes later Patty came up and asked them if the burgers were good and if she could get them anything else?

"No, we're good for now. But I expect to see them on the bill Patty. I know what being tight for money is like so don't toss away what you work for. If I didn't learn anything else from my mother, she taught me that lesson." Karen said.

"Okay Mis... I mean Karen and thank you for everything." Patty replied with a smile and left to tend other tables.

"She tried to give us burgers and wipe the tab if only I would give her another chance." Karen said looking at Baby Girl. "So, you were right." She looked at Cat and added, "I explained that it was a joke to get a rise out of her and that I was sorry. I went on to say that we are just playing a game. Each time we go out, one picks how the others act and this was my night." She returned her attention to Baby Girl and said, "I did give her my number in case she ever wanted to fool around with no strings attached."

"Good for you," Cat said. "Though you should have offered to give her the collar as a keepsake if she wanted it."

"Don't you think that would send the wrong message?" Karen asked.

"No," Baby girl replied before Cat did. "Cat is right, but not the right person. She should offer it to Patty instead of you. If you did she would think it is a command and you were claiming her. But from Cat or I it is a gesture of kinship." She looked at Cat, "You do it sister."

Instead of getting up Cat looked at Karen, "May I?"

After a moment Karen nodded and watched as Cat walked up to the bar and Patty. They talked for a minute and then hugged when she returned she had a smile on her face. Sitting down she looked at Baby Girl and said, "Forgive my words but you are one devious bitch."

"Who me?" Baby Girl said in mock surprise.

"What did I miss or do I want to know." Karen said.

"Monday evening Patty is going to come over to play. She wants to see our little game play out at home on her night off." Cat said. She looked at Baby Girl and asked, "Since you know all the answers, why am I excited instead of worried?"

Baby Girl ate a bite of her burger before saying, "Would you like to field that one ole leader of the masses?" she giggled and took a handful of fries and put them on her plate.

"Cat's right you are a devious bitch. But you are my devious bitch so that makes it all right." Karen said with a small smile. She looked at Cat, "Your excited because you know after a night of pleasure, Patty who is a submissive like you two, will be hooked. Since I am not going to the slave auction ever again other than to show you off and I don't have dad's contacts, I will take her in. Deep down, you knew that and knew once she took it she would be your sister. In fact, I will bet you anything I have that you called her sister."

Cat blushed, "I did..." She looked at her plate a long moment and then asked, "Does that mean I will go bat shit crazy like the sister who can't aim worth a damn?"

"I'm not bat shit crazy, just crazy. I haven't fallen off the edge." Baby Girl replied still eating. "You better eat sis before it gets cold because sure as hell Karen will sit here all night and make you finish." She smiled at Karen, "Thank you for this meal ole exalted and wise one."

"Just you wait until I get you over my knee ole submissive and sneaky one." Karen countered with a laugh. She turned her attention to Cat, "Catherin, I do not believe I am locked in a path. Yes, I will follow her footsteps but I am not walking in them. There is a fine difference and even your crazy sister beside you knows that. Between you two I'm not going to go as far as she did unless I completely lose it in a revenge cycle. Even then instead of striking out, I learned to internalize it."

Karen ate some more and sipped at her drink, "For example, you will never guess who came in while you two were dancing. It wouldn't take much for me to go after her and use her as a living piece of leather to learn the art of tattooing on. But I'm not going there."

Baby Girl's head whipped around and finally spotted the girl out on the dance floor with a bunch of her cronies. Turning back, she leaned forward, "I'll give you my truck if you let me have her."

"You already gave me your truck when you submitted." Karen replied. "Anyways it's not time yet to play that game. But speaking of games, move the pebble to the other shoe." She waited until they had done so before saying to Cat, "Admit it, you loved the little pain it gave you."

"I did, I still do... Why?"

"Because Mistress made you put it there. It is an act of your submission and her love for you. Face it sis, you are the same as I am but you don't realize it for what it is yet."

She looked at Karen but the other woman looked down and that was all the proof Cat needed. She was just like her sister. She took Baby Girl's hand in hers. "Guide us Mistress we live for your love and painful touch."

"Then finish your burger eat your fries and enjoy the night." Karen finally said. She caught Patty looking at her from across the club. The moment the woman had her eyes she took the collar and touched her chest, forehead and finally her lips before putting it on. She made a come here motion and the girl came over with lowered eyes. When she reached the table Karen said, "Look up into my eyes always and be proud of your submission." She touched Patty's hand in hers, "You are a good girl, my good girl. Good girls always get rewarded. I want you to sit next to me for a second and have a mind melting orgasm on command without a sound."

"Yes Mistress," Patty said sitting down and looking at Karen. She knew she was going to get in trouble but she couldn't say no to the woman before her. She heard Karen say softly cum now and an orgasm started in her mind spread through her body until she passed out. At first, she didn't know where she was when she came to. She looked around and saw Karen sitting beside her and holding her steady. "Í am yours, Mistress... After that nothing else will work for me." She suddenly blushed and stood, "I wish it was real and all the time, Mistress."

"It is and it is all the time sister," Baby Girl said. When Patty turned to her she added, "What do our collars say?"

"Owned," Patty read. She looked at Cat and then at Karen with hope in her eyes.

"Between now and Monday, think about your submission. If a passing fancy, then that's fine dear and I would welcome you home for a night's pleasure. If a full-time commitment, then that's great and we would welcome you home for life. I do have one task and will leave a big enough tip. Down at the Foxy Lady you can buy an owned collar just like theirs. Pick a color you like and think would please me. Do the same submission put it on instead of the dog collar. Do not remove it once you put it on. You can tell me Monday if you wish it locked on or not." Karen said.

Baby Girl spoke up suddenly, "The orgasm you will have when you put it on will completely blow your mind sister. So wait until your somewhere safe to put it on." Beside her Cat nodded.

Patty hurried to check on her other tables before she said something stupid. While she kept giving the others rum and cokes, Karen had her make them normal instead of double strength and her Mistress switched to drinking just coke. They would occasionally dance but for the most part her sisters managed to catch her off guard with a friendly word or quick hug. She was waiting for an order for another table when she felt someone right behind her and heard Karen's voice say, "Now but don't pass out."

Even though she expected the girl to drop Patty just let out a mew and swayed. She smiled when the girl turned and faced her. "Good girl. Come to the table when you have a moment." Karen made her way back to the table and watched the pair dancing on the dance floor. Though several had guys had come and hit on them, a look from her was all it took for them to leave. She took a sip of her coke and said mentally, "You win mother. I love being in complete control." She lowered her head and added, "I only wish I had been the daughter you wanted instead of the girl I was. I'm sorry."

She felt a hand on her arm and looked up to see Patty, "I'm sure she forgives you Mistress."

"I wanted you to know that we were not out trolling for a playmate Patty. I saw in you a good woman and nice person. Your sisters, Cat and Baby Girl, are the same way. It was not planned is what I am saying." Karen said.

"I know Mistress. I saw a good woman who really cares about her girls. That is why I put it on and will be there Monday without fail with the other." Patty replied. Given half a chance she would leave with them tonight. She bent down and said softly, "I understand why you want me to wait so I am sure. But I wish you would order me to leave with you instead."

"We all have things we wish. When do you get off?"

"Two thirty," Patty replied.

"I'll let you know what I decide." Karen said. A few minutes later the pair returned looking flushed. "Your sister just wished to join you tonight."

"And you're going to make her wait," Cat said.

"It's one thing for you and your sister to throw all away to come with me. Cat, you planned it and Baby was trained to be at my feet. Patty on the other hand, just met us and it is a life changing event for her. Mom would have taken her out by now and she would end up just another statistic. I don't want that for her or for us." Karen looked down and then at Baby Girl, "Tell me you understand."

"I understand Mistress. I even agree with you though it will be a long week. Do you think we can come back tomorrow night?"

"You just want to see if she is wearing the owned collar," Cat replied. She turned to Karen, "I do understand but it hurts to think that our sister will be separated from us."