Can There Be Peace Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll come back sometime this week. That gives you two a chance to shop some more." Karen said. "In the meantime, cum for me silently. Don't stop," she added as they came down. "Keep going until you pass out."

Patty hurried over when she noticed something was wrong with her sisters. Baby Girl was face down on the table and Cat was leaning against the wall with her chin against her chest. "Is everything okay? Anything I can do?"

"Yes Pet, they just had one of my orgasms." Karen said. She looked at Pat, "They wanted me to come back tomorrow because they know how hard it is to be away from their Mistress or sister. Like me, they worry about you Patty. But I know a way to make the suffering less. Every time you give yourself to me, by word, thought, or action. See me in your mind telling you to orgasm. However, the strength of the orgasm is directly propositional to what you are doing." She smiled, "For example you are waiting tables and think about kneeling beside your sisters below me, the orgasm will be enough to be felt but not drop you to the floor. Same thought in your room and in bed will cause you to pass out. See what I mean?"

"Yes Mistress," she replied as a little orgasm swept through her. She started to turn away and turned back, "Karen I think I'm falling in love with you." She blushed down to her toe nails. Before she could turn away she heard Karen speak.

"I know I am falling for my sweet Patty pet." Karen said. "If you need me, need us, call and we will come to the rescue. No matter where or when I will come."

"Thank you, Mistress," Patty said still blushing as she returned to work. The rest of the night passed in a blur of pleasure. Every chance she got she saw herself kneeling below Karen with her sisters and giving herself to the woman. She daydreamed of the day when she would be allowed to taste her honey pot and hoped she would be worthy. When she finally got off she found her sisters and Mistress waiting in the parking lot for her. She ran up and went to kneel before Karen but the other woman stopped her.

She pulled Patty into a tight hug and kissed her passionately. "All night long I waited to kiss you my sweet." She kissed her again and then let her go. "Say good night to your sister, girls."

"Good night sis," Baby girl said and kissed her just as passionately as Karen did.

"Day or night, call when it's time." Cat said as she gave Patty her phone number. Then she kissed her slowly and tenderly.

"Time?" Patty asked confused.

"You'll know sister." Cat gave a short laugh, "Trust me you'll know."

"Good night dear," Karen said kissing her once more. "It's going to be hell without you until Monday."

She watched them get into a truck and with Karen driving leave. She got in her car and made the short drive to her dorm room and parked it. Already she missed her sisters and most of all Karen. She closed her eyes and knelt before her Mistress, "I am yours in all ways Mistress." She felt the flood of pleasure sweep through her mind and body as Karen commanded her to orgasm. By the time she got undressed and into bed she was missing them and everything she tried failed to bring her pleasure. Mistress had said it was going to be hell and she was already there. Instead of sleeping, Patty spent the night clinging to her pillow and whimpering. Finally, just as the sun was coming up she called Cat in desperation.

"Hello?" Cat said answering on the third ring. "Yes, this is she. Okay, okay slow down, let me get our sister." She reached over their Mistress and gave Baby Girl a little shove. When the other girl went to speak she motioned her to follow her. In the hallway she said, "Patty needs us. Where can we meet her?"

"Huddle House, half an hour." Baby Girl said quickly. She looked at her schoolgirl outfit and shook her head. Dressing in her normal clothes she looked at Cat, "Wear the dress you had on the other day." As Cat got dressed Baby Girl went to see Karen. Waking her up she said, "Cat and I need to go see Patty. Will you allow us to go without you?"

"Though she was still waking up Karen nodded, "Yes." She added a moment later, "Call if you need me or when you want me to join the talks. But don't bring her home until I have talked with her." Karen got up and went in to make coffee. She smiled and then tinkled into the coffee water. She thought about wearing what she wore last night but settled on her fatigues. They were like an old friend to her and felt more natural than the leather and high heels did.

She was drinking her coffee when the phone rang. "Hello?"

"Karen, you need to come to the Huddle House. Patty and Cat are a mess and I'm close to losing it too. We need you bad."

"Fifteen minutes, keep it together Baby Girl. That's an order. You can pass on to the others the same command. Get a grip and I am coming."

"Thank you, Karen," Baby Girl replied. She looked at the pair crying and leaned forward. "From Mistress to you two. She said and I quote, 'Get a grip and I'm coming.' Unspoken part was if you don't she will be pissed. So, stop sniffling and drink your water."

When Karen arrived, she strode in and looked around. In a back booth she and Baby Girl saw each other at the same time. As she marched forward she could read the woman's lips say "Oh shit." She stopped at the table looking at the three of them for a long moment before sitting down.

"What can I get you Staff Sergeant?" the waitress asked coming up to the table.

"Coffee black strong," Karen replied. She looked at the table and said, "Make that four coffees please."

"Four coffee's coming right up." The waitress replied. Going over to one of few regulars she lowered her voice, "Someone's in the shit."

"Yes, she looked mad enough to kill someone."

Talking four mugs she poured four cups of coffee from a pot that had been running all night. Going over she passed them out and said, "Whenever you're ready to order just say so Staff Sergeant."

Karen took a sip and closed her eye in bliss, "That's good coffee, thank you."

Beside her Baby Girl sipped hers and sighed happily, "That brings back some memories don't it." She looked at the waitress and smiled, "No one could cook down coffee like they could at Firebase Charley. That is until here, thank you so much for it."

"You're more than welcome...?" the waitress replied feeling warmed to her heart.

"Only a Corporal," Baby Girl said. "Staff Sergeant is my squad leader."

"You're welcome Corporal," the waitress said with a smile.

Patty felt better the moment her Mistress sat down. Even though she was surprised at the uniform she felt her commanding presence fill the restaurant. "You were right it was hell. Nothing worked and I needed you... still need you. Please let me come home with you." There she said it.

Karen looked at the girl for a long moment, "The answer is yes. But before we go I want you to fully understand what you are walking into okay? Don't get crazed on me or worry I will change my mind. So, let's order breakfast, drink some coffee and talk."

Feeling better Patty took a sip of the strong back coffee and about gagged at the taste. "Can I have some sugar?"

"Sure," Baby Girl said. She looked at Cat, "While this coffee is good it is missing something."

Cat took a sip and about gagged also. "God this is vile. It's missing taste." She quickly took several packets and dumped them in also. "How can you drink this crap?" she said looking at her sister.

"Same way Karen is," Baby Girl replied.

Cat looked at Karen suddenly realizing she was trashing the same coffee her Mistress loved. "Sorry..." she said looking down.

Karen laughed and flagged the waitress, "Can we get two normal coffees? And I'm ready to order for us." The waitress came over and she said, "Large orange juice, waffle, two scrambled eggs, bacon, and wheat toast for each. Can you get Sandy here an order of grits?"

"Of course Staff Sergeant." The waitress replied and wandered back to the other side.

After the waitress delivered the fresh coffees and orange juice Karen said, "What do you want Patty? I mean just spell it out and we will work from there okay?"

"I want to be yours. I want to wake at your feet in the morning and spend my life serving your every wish." Patty replied while holding Cat's hand for comfort under the table.

"What about school, friends, family, work?" Karen asked. "What are you willing to give up following your desire?"

"School, I don't care a bit about. Work, even less than school. Family, we haven't been close since I came out in my senior year of high school. I have a friend though, my best friend since high school. I would hate to lose her."

"Is she your lover?" Karen asked.

"No, but she stood by me and my choices all along when others turned away." Patty replied.

"Just like you did for me Karen," Baby Girl said looking at her Mistress.

"Okay here is what you will do." Karen paused, "You will drop out of school, buy the proper collar, quit work, and I want to meet your friend. If after meeting her I do not approve you will break off your friendship with her. If I approve of her then you can visit, invite her over, and talk or text with her to your hearts content." She paused a moment to gather her thoughts, "The reason I need to meet and approve of her is from the moment you become mine, your welfare falls into my hands. I have lost too many friends and family over the years to lose anyone else."

"You mean you cared for your mother or bat shit crazy father?" Baby Girl asked surprised.

"I know... go figure," Karen said looking at her. "You'll see when we get home dear," she added looking at Patty.

"I know they were...different, but I'm glad you found it in your heart to morn your loss." Cat said softly.

"Karen, if you don't approve isn't there anyway I can keep her as a friend and not lose you?" Patty asked knowing she was on thin ice.

Her answer was interrupted by the waitress bringing their waffles. As she started eating Karen said, "All I can say is I have to meet her first. Nothing is written in stone."

As Cat drank her coffee she realized it needed that extra touch. She looked at Baby Girl, "You ruined coffee for me. I hope you know that little sister."

"Who me?" Baby Girl asked surprised.

"Yes you," Cat shot back.

She turned to Patty, "Yesterday morning your sister across the table made coffee. Not only was it army coffee, so strong you could stand a spoon up in it, but she used her own special blend." Cat stared at Baby Girl, "While strong it was heavenly."

"Oh?" Patty asked. She looked at Baby Girl who was giggling. "What was your special blend? Jamaican Blue Mountain?"

"She peed in the water," Karen replied. Seeing the shock in Patty's face she added, "The whole time we were together in Afghanistan, she would bring me coffee in the morning. First as a joke but after I said I liked it, silly me, she did it on purpose just for me." Karen looked at Baby Girl who was giggling and Cat who had started giggling also, "It grows on you and does make the coffee taste better. Trust me on that."

"I do..." Patty said. At first, she was grossed out but after hearing her Mistress tell her story she was looking forward to Baby Girl's special blend.

"Speaking of water sports, what gets you wet Patty?" Karen asked after the waitress brought the rest of the big meal.

"You..." Patty replied. She bit her lip and added, "I haven't had much experience or done any exploring Karen."

"That's okay dear, these two heathens have plenty. For example, piercing, tats, tight lacing corsets, latex and bondage."

"You forgot mind conditioning," Cat added quickly.

"You'll love it sis, Karen's grove it the most peaceful place I have ever been."

"Except when you are shooting at me." Karen replied.

"You shot at Karen?" Patty asked Baby Girl shocked.

"No, I shot a tree she was sitting in front of." Baby Girl looked at Karen, "You know damn well my aim was always better than yours."

"Except when you were upset," Karen replied calmly. "Then you tended to waver in your aim."

Baby girl ignored her and looked at Patty, "Karen was having a crisis and we needed to snap her out of it." She looked at her plate, "Nothing will pull a combat troop back to the present like having a gun go off at close range." When she looked up she was crying, "Staff Sergeant and I went through some really bad times over there and it's easy to get lost in the past. I did what I had to do to save us all."

"You always do Corporal." Karen said softly and pulled Baby Girl into a long hug as the girl cried on her shoulder.

Cat looked at Patty, "We teach them how to fight. We teach them how to protect. But no one teaches them how to deal with it once they are home. Mistress and Baby Girl went through hell together over there and every so often they lose it."

"Is there anything we can do?" She asked Cat after a glance at Karen.

"Just love them both with all your heart. Baby Girl is a little nuts but she is the right kind of nuts for me. I love her and found she and I are a lot alike in our mindsets and beliefs. I expect you are too sister otherwise you wouldn't be here now." Cat said tenderly.

"I'm not nuts," Baby Girl said sitting up and wiping her eyes and cheeks. "According to you I'm crazy and suffering to PTSD. That means Put Tomato Stands on Display."

"I thought it was Patty Tongues Sister's Ditty." Karen said with a smile.

"Ditty? What is a Ditty?" Cat asked.

"It's right next to your clitty," Patty said with a smile.

"On in that case I have CTSD and CTMD really bad," Cat said smiling.

"Okay Patty, I want you and Cat to go to your dorm. Gather up all your bills and give them to Cat to deal with. Then withdraw from college, and take everything to good will and dump off. Then buy your collar, quit your job, and the pair of you come home. If you want, sell or give your car away in the process and call for us to pick you two up. You may bring your laptop home if you wish but the rest other than one casual has got to go." Karen paused, "Before changing to the other collar, I want you to set up a meeting between me and your friend. I don't care when or where but the owned collar remains off until she is dealt with."

Once they left and she was alone in the dinner with Karen, Baby Girl said, "You're going to make her your own also."

"Why didn't you say that with Patty here if that's what you believe Baby?" Karen asked as she drank a second cup of coffee.

"Because I don't know if it is as a plaything or a sister and I didn't want to get her hopes up." Baby Girl replied softly. After a second she asked, "Can you ever forgive me for pushing you where you don't want to go?"

"Do you know, while you two were dancing last night I apologized to my mother for not being the daughter she wished I was?" Karen asked. She looked at Baby Girl, "You know the difference between her and I? What she could never see or understand?"

"You cared about me." Baby Girl replied.

"I loved you Sandy. I love Baby Girl just as much now. But the rest I cared for even as they screamed in pain as I played with their bodies and minds. Mom only cared about her own pleasure. I found mine in their pleasure even though they were screaming I could see the spark of pleasure in them and I relished each one." Karen grabbed the check and looked at it confused. Going to the checkout she caught the waitress's attention. "Why did you write comped?"

"Staff Sergeant, anyone with a Distinguish Service Cross doesn't pay. We take care of our own."

"Thank you but I would rather you take my money and feed someone who is hungry on me." Karen replied. "Feed some kids who parents can't afford to feed them. Do something good with it."

The waitress looked at Baby Girl, "Is she always like this?"

"Sometimes she's worse, I would just go with it." Baby Girl replied with a smile.

Sighing the waitress totaled up the cost and gave Karen the bill. Looking at it Karen saw it was still short and sighed in return. She handed over her debit card and said, "Run it for forty please."

Knowing she was going to lose the waitress ran it for 40 and handed Karen the slip to sign. As she started to pull out the change She heard the woman say, "Keep the change."

Baby Girl waited a moment more and said, "Thanks again for the great coffee." And followed Karen out. "Where to?" she asked as they walked toward where she parked.

"Auto dealerships. I love your truck but we need something bigger." Karen said. She never expected to find a crew cab were in short supply. The only dealers that had a cab big enough for her and the others was a Dodge Ram and GMC. Even then it was a hard choice. She could get four-wheel drive but only put two in the front seat. If it wasn't four-wheel drive, then she had to take one that looked like a party truck with a sun roof. "Shit..." she said to Baby Girl after going back and forth a few times.

"If I may," Baby Girl said softly.

"You may because I sure as hell can't."

"Buy the four-wheel drive. Get a shell for the back and then problem solved." Baby Girl said. She lowered her voice, "Think about Carol bound and gagged in the back and no one knowing it as we drive around."

"Oh, I like that," Karen replied her mind suddenly made up. Going back to the Dodge dealership she started the process of buying the truck. It helped that she was in uniform and had her military ID with her. Between the trade in of her piece of crap and Baby Girl's pickup without the shotgun or it's mount, she got a sweet deal. They even made arrangements with the local camper store to deliver the shell so it could be installed while they waited.

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44 and acup. Thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

Don't forget to vote!