Can There Be Peace Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It will be as you command Mistress," Sherry replied.

Karen rested her hands lightly over the brands and said, "In mother's name I heal you." She lifted her hands and smiled at the now healed pink scars. Kissing Sherry tenderly she said, "Welcome home love."

Turning to Lilith and Eve, Karen said, "It is one thing to submit and share our pasts and souls. It is a whole different matter to be branded. Once branded, mother will no longer listen to any of your pleas any more than she would any other mortal. Lilith, I worshiped and followed you my whole life. Either you return to sit beside mother or go all the way."

Not speaking Lilith bend over the table, "I am ready Mistress. It is the only way Karen; we both know it."

Karen sighed mentally and branded her three times just as she had Rachel. "While I expect you know all about pleasure, I don't know for sure so we will wait on that one." Each time Lilith screamed as the brands burnt down to her very soul. Helping her up, Karen said, "I take the name Lilith and leave you with Lilly a sweet and submissive girl eager to please her sisters and Mistress." She healed the brands, kissed her and turned to Eve.

Not speaking Eve bent over the table, "May a girl have her sisters hold her please?" she asked. Hearing Lilith's screams unnerved her.

Karen nodded and as the others moved into hold her. Instead of the pain she branded Eve with the pleasure brand, "While you know all about giving pleasures to others little sister, you lack experience with painful pleasure first hand and the memories do not do it justice in your case." Helping her up she said, "I take the name Eve from you and name you Eva."

"What kind of name is Eva?" Baby Girl asked from one side where she was holding her piercing supplies.

"I could always name her Baby Girl and change yours to Sandy."

"You wouldn't... would you?"

"No dear, I won't. Bitch maybe but not Sandy." Karen said with a laugh. Turning back to Eva she healed her and gave her a tender kiss, "Welcome home sister."

Karen walked over to Carol and crouched down, "Don't you think that was hot. Being branded as property. That's just what you have been dreaming off your whole life isn't it." Her mind hammered the thought into her, "I bet if you beg, Sandy would love to brand you."

Carol looked at Sandy and begged with her eyes. More than being a trailer trash fuck toy for Tom and her father, she needed the brand.

Walking back over to Baby Girl she said softly, "See that she is branded and my chop placed on her." She looked back at Carol and smiled, "If you don't let the irons heat all the way up, it takes longer." Turning back Karen said softly, "Much longer for the nerves to burn away."

Baby Girl took a step back as the words sunk in. She searched Karen's face a long moment before whispering, "Do I need to go get a pistol Karen?" That stopped everyone even though she whispered.

"If I thought I would not live through it or come back, I would say yes just for peace." Karen replied. "No I have walked into darkness love. I just want you to be happy and at peace when she leaves Monday morning. If that means making her suffer more, then that is how you do it." Karen walked over and caressed each whip on the wall as a lover would.

Turning back to the others Karen said, "Before I forget, tomorrow after the run I want you to update the drawing Red. Then all of you will fix my tat to match and you, Red, since you drew it, will go next." She looked at Cat, "I want yummy latex bought for your three new sisters, expedited shipping." Turning to Sherry, "Monday morning you, our guest, and I will go see Tom and buy the club." She turned and looked at Red, "You have a way to get in touch with the coven. I want them at the club Monday night without fail. Doll, Lilly and Little Bit will go with you to capture and bring your sister here."

"Mistress what about me?" Eva asked.

"You and Baby Girl will finish up with Carol by sundown. I want her to relax with her sisters' tomorrow night." Karen said. She walked over to Baby Girl and said, "Sandy do you still hate her so much?"

"No Karen, not really." Baby Girl replied. She went over to where Carol was bound and said, "Would you like that sister? Would you like to come up and have a relaxing night and have your make over tomorrow?"

Carol nodded and looked at the forge and up at Sandy in hopes she would understand.

"Yes dear you'll get your brands then also." Baby Girl said stroking Carol's face.

Returning to stand before the whips Karen smiled, "Rather than have Eva strike me ten times with a whip we all know and love. Lilly has volunteered to discuss the use of each type here and teach each of you how to properly wield it. Only then will Eva do the real strike." Karen looked at Eva, "If she doesn't do it properly the first time she will keep trying until she gets it right." She looked at Baby Girl, "I thought about having you do it Sandy, but Lilly has much more experience with each."

"Fuck me," Lilly said softly.

"You will start with braded tailed then go to flat and wide tailed. You will continue up through each before starting on the few exotic types I own," Karen commanded. She moved over stood against the wall facing them. "Cat, please restrain me."

Cat moved up and as she attached her wrists and ankles to the was so she was spread eagle she said, "Pease Karen reconsider."

Karen smiled at her and only said, "You may begin with the riding crop, Lilly."

They were down to three final whips. The hooked, scourge, and a wide tailed with diamond shaped studs covering it when Lilly stopped. From the base of her breasts down to her pubic bone, Karen was covered with welts and deep bruises. "I cannot Mistress. I won't hurt you anymore. Even if you kill me or send me away, I'll not kill you Karen."

Karen raised her head and looked at Lilly, "I can't die, mother won't let me. Finish it Lilly and see what you controlled from behind the scenes is like first hand." She took a slow breath and said, "Mother was your high priestess, you could change the course she was on but did nothing as she destroyed the woman I loved and me. You were there living in her when she used Sandy's love for me and perverted it. You fed as she used that whip on me after I was raped. I never shared with anyone about that night other than her words. Only someone who was there would have known it. So finish it damn you."

Lilly looked at Karen a long moment before turning away. She picked up the hooked whip and discussed it's use in giving bad girls slave freckles. Little cuts that left scars all over where they had stuck. Turning to Eva she said, "When you swing and hit, give your wrist a little back twitch to sink in the hooks before pulling away."

Eva took the whip and whimpered as she used it as instructed. The nine fish hooks sunk in and dug little trenches as she pulled them out. Wordlessly she handed the whip back to Lilly and looked at the little bleeding cuts on her Mistress's belly. She listened as Lilly described the diamond studded wide tailed whip before taking it. Instead of watching Lilly, she was looking at Karen. Her Mistress, sister and lover had her head down, with her mouth open and a strand of drool dripping on to her chest. When she took the whip, she closed her eyes and halfheartedly hit.

"Try again and do it right Eva," Karen said turning her head slightly without opening her eyes.

Eva closed her eyes and swung again as hard as she could. Opening them she saw the pattern of small diamond shaped cuts bleeding freely and dropped the whip in horror. She backed away with her fist in her mouth whimpering.

"Now you know why next to the scourge the diamond studded whip is considered the worst in the collection." Lilly said. She looked at Karen and then the others, "The scourge has anywhere between three and seven braded leather tails. If you look at one closely you will see that about one third down from the handle you have metal intertwined with the leather. Originally it was a sharp piece of bronze that would cut on the swing. Modern ones use wire barbs like that you would find in a barbed wire fence." She paused and looked at Karen a long moment before continuing. "Two thirds of the way down are pieces of bone intertwined with the leather. Most often you will find the scourge has vertebra from a small animal. Finally, the tail has a heavy weight."

Lilly handed Eva the scourge and said, "Little sister, like the other braided whips it is important to get a good solid swing. You stand off to one side when you do and once you hit you pull the whip towards you. That way, the barbs tear the flesh while the bone scrapes."

"No!" Eva said dropping the whip.

"Excuse me?" Karen said raising her head and looking at Eva.

"No Mistress, I will not!" She looked at Karen a long moment and walked out and up the stairs.

"Baby Girl, will you and Doll go calm Eva down and the three of you return." Karen looked at Lilly and added, "Put the whip up Lilly." Turning to the rest she said, "Cat please release me."

As she released Karen, Cat said softly, "Sister, that wasn't very nice."

"It hurt too," Karen replied. Free she staggered over and knelt before Carol. Raising her voice, she said "Come sit over here so I can include your sister as I talk." Mentally she commanded, "Priestess join me." She waited until all, including Eva who had red puffy eyes joined and knelt before her before continuing.

Looking Carol in the eye she said, "Now you know what happens to bad girls. For all our sakes, try not to be bad." She looked around and continued, "Each person has two lines in the sand. The first is where they say no only because it takes them outside their comfort zone. Sometimes I let it go and other times I push you beyond it." She paused, and met Red, Baby Girl and Cat's eyes, "If you don't push the boundaries, you cannot grow."

Karen looked at Eva, "The second line is the one where you refuse to cross no matter the cost." She looked around, "Dad always told me, Karen, pick your battles and know when it is time to die on the hill." She looked down at her hands, "I never understood that until we were across the pond." Raising her eyes, she met Baby Girl's and said, "I understood what he meant when we were ambushed. Saving my family met more to me than my own life. I expected and was willing to die to make sure the others were safe. Just as you were willing to keep fighting to give me the chance I needed Sandy."

Returning her attention to Eva she said, "I'm proud that you stood up for your beliefs little sister. You found a line you would not cross and refused to back down." Turning her head to look at Sherry, Karen asked, "Do you understand now?"

"Yes Mistress but couldn't you have found a better way to push Eva to the breaking point?"

"I don't know if it would be better or not any other way would not have been as dramatic." Karen replied. She stood, "That's all, come up when you're ready." Once she was outside she looked to the heavens, "Mother, please tell me I am doing the right thing. Tell me I am going to have peace sometime."

From behind her she heard Lilly said, "I had my doubts but now I know you are doing the right thing Karen."

Not looking at her Karen asked softly, "Lilly, when did you realize you lost control of mother?"

"When she was beating you after the rape." Lilly said softly. "I tried to get her to stop but I couldn't. I couldn't even get her to temper her hate once she had spent her rage. Do you think you can ever forgive me?"

Karen looked at her, "There is nothing to forgive Lilly. If it hadn't been for her hate, I wouldn't be as strong as I am now." She pulled the woman close and hugged her tightly, "If you need it, I forgive you." After a second Lilly clung to her crying. She watched as everyone went by them unspeaking. It took nearly twenty minutes before Lilly wound down. When she finally did Karen said, "Come on let's go get cleaned up."

Going in Karen saw Red working on the drawing at the dining table with Baby Girl while the rest were kneeling in the living room. She was surprised to see Carol was kneeling with Little Bit on one side and Darkstar on her other in the middle. She gestured for Lilly to kneel on one end before saying, "Eva sit on the couch please."

"As you command," Eva said getting up and sitting on the couch.

Looking at the other girls Karen said, "Pleasing a man is easy all things considered. Males wear their emotions between their legs. Pleasing a woman is a completely different matter. Cat, you will teach tonight using Eva as the Mistress." She looked at Eva, "Little sister, do not speak or make it too easy on them. On the other hand, enjoy yourself." She started to go towards the bathroom when she stopped and turned back, "Cat please include Red and Baby Girl in the rotation, they need practice."

"It will be as you wish Karen," Cat replied.

Going into the bathroom Karen showered before returning. While showering she healed herself. Going back out she saw them trying to please Eva but the woman sat woodenly and unresponsive. Going up she straddled Eva's lap and took her head in her hands. Kissing her tenderly she looked a long time into the other woman's face. Finally, in a tender voice she said softly, "Sister, it's okay to enjoy yourself. By you having a good time, it shows your sisters or partner that they are doing a good job." Karen paused and caressed Eva's face tenderly, "Eva, you have to trust me that I can lead you. I know you think I am taking you into uncharted territory but for once I really do know how to reach the goal."

Eva looked down. That Karen was able to read her so completely bothered her. In a timid voice she said, "I'm scared."

"I know love, but you know each of us have had to travel into the unknown at some point. Open your heart and let us, your sisters, in." Karen bent forward and kissed her as a lover would. Getting up she knelt off to the side and looked at the others, "I don't know if Cat mentioned it but before you, is your universe. Each movement should show her the quiet desperation you have towards pleasing her." Karen smiled up at Eva, "Baby Girl show your sisters what I mean."

Baby Girl sat looking at her for a minute before smiling. She crawled forward and pried Eva's legs apart. Kissing each thigh, she paused and then kissed Eva's clit before moving to kiss Karen's brand on her pubic mound. "Say it with me; We live for pleasure, pleasure given and pleasure received in her name."

"We live for pleasure, pleasure given and pleasure received in her name," Eva said softly with a little smile.

As Baby Girl started back to the line, Karen said "Rach... Sorry, Sherry, you're up."

Without waiting Sherry went up and kissed one pierced breast and then the other, "Together we can face any fear, because she is always with us. Now you."

"Together we can face any fear, because she is always with us." Eva said.

Sherry smiled up at her before moving away. "Red," Karen said.

Red looked at her a long moment and smiled at the slight leg twitch. Instead of going in for the kill so to speak she lifted and worshiped Eva left foot and ankle. Lowering it, "Our obsessions are Mistress's desires, because she put them into us. Repeat after me, I can't fight Mistress's desires. She is my world and her words my laws."

I can't fight Mistress's desires. She is my world and her words my laws." Eva replied looking down at her. She looked up at Karen, "Yes they are."

"Darkstar, you're up."

Darkstar went and knelt before Eva, "Sister, I have been where you are now so I understand. She bent down and kissed and worshiped Eva's other foot, "Look at Mistress and say, I am yours."

"I am yours," Eva said and felt a rush of pleasure. At first, she was scared but said it a second time and the same rush of pleasure filled her.

"Little Bit," Karen said.

Little Bit got up and kissed Eva hard and she showered her face and neck with kisses. She whispered, "Say I am a good girl and give yourself fully to our Mistress."

"I am a good girl," Eva said and mewed as her body responded to the words.

"Doll," Karen said

Like Baby Girl, Doll kissed Eva's thighs, mound and then the brand before looking up, "Just as we give all that we are to Mistress, she gives back. She listens to our needs and fulfills them no matter to the cost to herself. How can you not love her fully sister? Give her your love now."

Eva's mind went back to Doll's wish to be a pleasure doll and what it did to Karen. Suddenly she realized Karen knew what would happen when she gave Doll her wish. She looked at Karen and said with a hushed voice, "You knew... How could you destroy yourself?"

"Because it is what she wanted. My wants and needs don't matter to me, you girls are my world and would do anything, pay any price for you." Karen replied calmly.

Eva look down at Doll, "I am Mistress's and I love her." She looked back up at Karen, "I love you Karen. Help me find happiness."

"I will," Karen replied. "Lilly, your turn."

Lilly moved forward and kneeling between Eva's legs said, "Little sister, Karen once said passion without compassion is meaningless. I never understood what she meant until we became one. Now I love her, my sisters, and yes even you little sister." She began kissing and licking Eva's cunny and in time used a finger and then pair of fingers in her as she licked and sucked on her clit. Finally, just before Eva orgasmed she stopped, "I am a good girl... Good girls let go of their fear."

"I am a good girl... Good girls let go of their fear," Eva said. "I love you too Lilly."

Karen looked at Carol, "Although you are living your dream of older men fucking your brains out. You need to learn to pleasure women also, who knows who may come by to visit."

Carol moved up, "Eva, sister, you showed me that giving myself to men is reward enough. Let me now return the favor, a gift of pleasure from your sisters is much better." She bent forward and picked up where Lilly stopped and in a matter of moments brought Eva to an orgasm. Licking her clean She sat back, "Good girls love giving and receiving pleasure from their sisters. I am a good girl."

"Good girls love giving and receiving pleasure from their sisters. I damn sure am a good girl," Eva giggled joyfully.

Standing Karen said, "Good girls.... Cum now!" Every time one of them raised their heads she repeated the words and driving the thoughts of them being good and orgasming together. Finally, she walked into the kitchen poured herself a cup of coffee. While waiting for them to wake she looked at the improved drawing Red made and smiled. Damn that girl could really draw. She noticed Baby Girl come in and said softly, "Get yourself a cup of coffee and come outside. The stars are something special." She walked out and sat in one of the chairs on the back porch.

When Baby Girl came out a minute later holding a cup of coffee she waited until the girl knelt beside the chair. "Have you excised your demons?"

Baby Girl looked at her cup a long time, "I don't know Karen. I'm happy she will be a fuck toy for Tom and her father. But also happy she has her sisters as a support system." She looked up and said, "I don't want to hurt her anymore if that is what you are asking."

"That is part of it Sandy. But not what I was asking and you know it. Please give me a straight answer."

At first she was upset with Karen calling her by that name but then remembered Karen only did it when she was serious. "If I had to give a yes or no answer, which seems to be what you are looking for then the answer is yes."

"Other than the makeover and brands, what do you need to do?"

"I would like her to have a nice long mind fuck where she enjoys having her mind melted." Baby Girl paused and then added, "I know she can't stay, but it would be nice if she had a ride like Tiff did towards the end."