Can There Be Peace Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they each went up to look at them and returned Baby Girl looked at the path long moment before turning back to Karen, "I take back my threat. I don't think any of us would make it to the entrance of the cave."

"Go back up the trail and cut me a two-foot-long thick branch. I have to blow those in place." She walked back down to trail head and said, "No closer than here. If I fuck up, I will accidently detonate one side or the other and while I can live through it, I can't stand the idea of you dying." She waited and said, "You five missed an interesting chat. Someone, and I won't say who said something about shooting me again."

Cat looked at Baby Girl, "What did our sister do to set you off?"

"She was planning on going into the darkness. You may run away Cat but I will damn sure kill Karen before I allow another like her mother loose on the world." Baby Girl said with her hands on her hips.

"The old Cat would have run away and killed herself. But after living yours and Karen's memories I would do the same thing." Cat looked at Karen, "I agree, I would kill you before I allow you to become your mother reborn." She looked back to Baby Girl, "What was she going to do that was so evil?"

"Place a spirit dagger in Carol's heart. If she betrays any of mine or me it would kill her and the darkness would consume her soul," Karen said tonelessly.

"That doesn't sound so..." Cat started when she noticed Lilly's wide eyes filled with fear. "On the other hand..."

Little Bit and Darkstar came back lugging a large branch piece and Karen took it. "Lay flat and wait for the all clear. Once we get these, we'll finish out the main trail and call it a day." She moved up towards the little sticks sticking up and tossed them before falling flat. A series of loud shots went off. After a second she raised her head and looked at the log. "Wait there until I know it's safe," she said loudly. Moving forward she saw the log hit and rolled over most of the little sticks. She dug one of the tripped ones out slowly and saw it fired a shotgun shell upwards. Retrieving the log, she moved back and threw it again and dropped flat. More shots went off followed by a louder explosion.

"Fuck me," Karen moaned feeling shrapnel slam into her back, ass and legs. "Sneaky bastard used shotgun shells with a grenade mixed in," she said loudly. Raising her head, she saw the log smoking and laying past the traps. "Let me safe the sides before you come up," she added. Crawling slowly, she removed each trap in the path before moving forward. She could feel the wetness soaking her back and the pain but ignored it. She had to get everything safe before the others came up. Finally removing the last one she went to the two Claymores and put cotter pins in them and removed the trip wires. Returning with the mines she handed them to Baby Girl, "That's far enough for today. Let's finish clearing the main trail." She gestured for the others to precede her.

Lilly who held her back with an arm on hers asked softly, "How bad is it?"

Cat who was just in front of them whipped her head around. Looking at the others she said, "Corporal!"

"Yes Major?" Baby Girl said stopping and looking at Cat.

"Watch for traps and clear the rest of the way. We will be along in a few." Cat said. She waited a moment and then looked at Karen, "Strip Staff Sergeant."

"Just let it go Marie," Karen said. "I'll be fine."

"There are times you are the boss Karen and not a one of us will debate that point. This is not one of them, you can't do a self-assessment on your back so strip or we will strip you." Cat replied.

Karen rolled her eyes as she untucked her shirt, stripped it off and let it fall to the ground. Unbuckling her belt, she undid and then dropped her pants. Wordlessly she spun around slowly before turning back to face Cat. "Satisfied Major?"

"My guess it wasn't a grenade. It looks like you got sprayed with double 0 buck from a small pipe bomb. Sandy is going to come unglued when she sees what it did to your tat." Cat replied. "Can you make it home Karen?"

"Not unless I pull my pants up," Karen replied dryly.

"Heal yourself," Lilly said.

"I can't, not until the shot is dug out. If I do the buck shot will kill me slowly." Karen bent down and pulled her pants up. She looked at her shirt and then Cat, "At least I didn't get chewed up by a claymore." She picked up and put on her shirt. Not worrying about buttoning it up she started down the trail slowly. By the time they caught up with the others they had reached the driveway.

Cat looked at Baby Girl, "I need a towel, bowl, Kelly clamp, scalpel, isopropyl alcohol, hydrogen peroxide and a bottle of jack in the kitchen like five minutes ago."

"Ah shit..." Baby Girl said looking at Karen's unbuttoned shirt and ran up towards the house with the others following.

Looking up the driveway Karen looked at Cat, "I don't think I can make it up the hill Marie. Can you drive down and pick me up?" Once they were alone she looked at Lilith, "Lilly guide me, how can I protect us from blackmail without turning Carol into a walking cunt or casting dark on her? Because I don't like either option but can't see something better."

"Two-part spell and then entering her mind and erasing the rest. First is like you did on her friends, but make it only with older men. Secondly, add a strong submissive streak with a need for a sugar daddy to take care of her. Then remove all memories of her time here. As far as she is concerned, she is living her dream and it was her own choice to change her name to Candy." Lilly said slowly. "That's the best I can come up with Mistress." She looked down and said, "Mother, I know you are listening. Please allow me to do it and save Karen's soul. Because sure as hell Sandy will shoot her."

"No Lilith," the Great Mother said appearing before them. She looked at Karen, "Daughter, you must do it just as Lilith said. It is the only way that will work and give Carol peace of mind." She paused and then said, "I will make sure the others do not interfere." She looked at Lilith, "Go make sure your sisters are in the front yard waiting."

She waited until Lilith ran up the hill before looking at Karen, "Karen, you have to stop punishing yourself. It's not your fault. You are not your mother."

Before she could reply the Great Mother disappeared. Karen waited until Cat got the truck turned around before walking over. She dropped the tail gate and sat down with Cat's help. Looking at Cat, Karen said, "Let's just rest here a moment Catherin. My mother is tearing into our sistersSandy and giving them a lecture about what they can and better not do with firearms."

"Why did the Great Mother come down?" Cat asked

Because Lilly solved it and then asked for her blessing in allowing her to do it because Sandy would go postal and kill me if I did it." Karen said.

"Lilith asked her mother for help?" Cat asked wide eyed.

"That's twice now, our little Lilly is growing up," Karen said with a smile. "Let's go on up, while I can ignore the pain to an extent, this shit hurts something fierce. Knowing him he used rock salt instead of shot."

Pulling up Karen saw every girl kneeling with their heads touching the ground. She ignored them and walked slowly into the kitchen and let her shirt slide off and fall to the ground. She looked at Cat who followed her in and said, "Could you untie my boots Cat?" Once Cat had her boots and socks off, Karen took off her pants and panties. She saw the bottle of Jack off to one side and grabbed it. She took a drink and looked at Cat, "Oh fuck..." she said as the bottle slipped out of her fingers and fell to the ground shattering. She felt the world graying out and fell to her knees and face first into the floor.

Karen woke up to find herself lying face down on the table. She could hear arguments going on somewhere. Someone was beside her wiping her forehead with a damp cloth and another was digging around on her lower back. Opening her eyes, she saw it was Darkstar who was holding the washcloth. She smiled at Darkstar and said, "Could you tell whoever is fighting to take it outside before I take formal notice?"

"Yes Karen," Darkstar said tenderly. She got up and walked away.

"How much longer Cat?"

"An hour at most for the ones I can get," Cat replied. She paused and then added, "Your legs and ass are done, now I am working on your back." Cat stopped and came around so she could look Karen in the eye. "Karen there are four, possibly five that are against or in your spinal cord. I can't do those; I could kill you if I make a mistake."

"Okay Cat," Karen replied. "Go get Sandy and tell her I need her. Make sure she knows how I called her."

A minute later Baby Girl came in looking harried. "You sent for me Staff Sergeant?"

"In dad's desk is his phone book. Look up Doc's phone number and bring it and my phone back." Karen closed her eyes and added, "Baby Girl, I don't know what you all were fighting about and I don't want to know. However, it had better stop or I will snap on all of you." She opened her eyes and looked at Baby Girl, "As much as I am hurting now, do you really want to see me go off the deep end Sandy?"

"No Karen," Sandy replied looking down.

"I expect Doc to show up so I need everyone dressed and the house clean," Karen said. "Now please go get the phone number." Not turning her head, the other way Karen asked, "By chance is there a thong I can wear. I just as soon not be totally nude. Finally, someone wash my uniform, I bet anything the blood has set and I would like to wear it again if possible.

She heard people rushing around and then silence, "Cat can you tell what the fight was about?"

"Nothing important Karen. Just your sisters worried about you and how to keep you from hurting yourself again." Cat finally said. She continued working on Karen's back digging and pulling out each piece of shot once she found it.

Baby Girl returned a minute later with Karen's phone and Doc Johnson's number. Karen took the phone and dialed it. After a few rings she heard Doc's voice answer. She identified herself and explained she got bit while trying to disarm one of her father's old traps. "Doc, I know it's a lot to ask you, but there are four or five wounds with shrapnel that are against or near my spinal cord. Is there any way you can come?" She listened for a moment and then replied, "I'd rather die than go there. It was everything Dad feared." Again, she paused, "Thanks' Doc. How about you and Mary come over next weekend? I bet after a few minutes alone with her, I can help her loosen up. Failing that I can give you a timeline for completion."

She hung up, "Doc is coming. It could be an hour or two. He was eating dinner when I called." She paused and then added, "Baby Girl, still close?"

"Yes Mistress," Baby Girl replied.

"I want you to go down, strap Carol face down on the table, and do her tat. Take Sherry, Lilly and Eva with you so they can learn how to work the gun." Karen commanded.

"A tramp stamp saying Daddy's cum slut like we talked about?" Baby Girl asked.

"With little hearts on each side? Or should it be little dicks?" Karen asked with a smile.

"Dicks," Eva replied. "At least that is what I would recommend."

"What do you think Baby Girl?"

"I agree with my sister," Baby Girl replied with an evil smile. "Instead of branding her, can I tat the slave mark on her hip?"

"I think that would be best." Karen replied. "Please add my mark on the opposite hip. A circle with the letter K in the middle and little horns on it. Wait... before you go. I want to see everyone." Karen paused, "Cat I need to sit up for a minute."

Cat stopped and stepped back, "Okay Karen. Do you want help?"

"I hope I can sit up on my own, or this will be a short meeting." Karen slowly got up. She looked at Cat and said, "You said my legs and ass are done?"

"Yes Mistress," Cat replied

She closed her eyes and healed herself from the waist down. Opening them Karen looked at the women kneeling before her a long moment before speaking. "Before I begin let me just say this, we are a family here, you, my priestesses, will get along no matter what it takes. If I ever hear you fighting, all the parties will be put to the wall and I will play. Trust me, you never want that to happen because before I am done you will beg for death. I have drawn the line in the sand, cross it again at your peril. If you're lucky I will be so pissed that I will kill you fast. Do I make myself clear?"

There were mumbled replies. The only two that spoke clearly were Baby Girl and Cat. "Don't push me... I said do I make myself clear?" That time everyone replied yes loud enough for Karen to hear them. "Now on to the second thing, put your right hand over my brand and your left over your pubic bone. "You will mentally give yourself to me in all ways and then give yourself into the service of the Great Mother." She waited, "Only when you have done so fully will your brands be corrected and you will always be known as one of mother's priestesses and my slave, sister and lover."

She changed the brand over her pubic bone to a tree inside a circle without horns. "Again give yourself to me and cum without passing out." As nine voices sung out she returned to lying face down on the table, "That's all for now, you know what to do." She paused a moment and then added, "You may continue Cat."

"Wouldn't you rather Doc do the rest Mistress?" Cat asked softly.

"What I would rather is for you to remove all of them Cat. But, I understand your fear so just do the ones you can and leave the rest to him." Karen said. She heard someone crying softly and sighed. From where she was lying she couldn't tell who was crying so she just said, "Cat, how about taking a towel, covering my back, and taking a break."

"I can continue if you want Mistress," Cat said softly. "Sherry see if you can find some bandages and ointment." She waited a moment and said softly, "Forgive her Karen, she hasn't ever seen you go off."

"Cat, I can't stand to hear people fighting. After dad raped me and mother took me to the edge of death, I hid under my blanket and listened to them fighting all night long. From that point on, each used me as a weapon against the other as they fought." Karen half turned and looked at Cat, "Marie, I don't know if you can understand the arguments they had." She paused and closed her eyes in pain from the memories, "You talked about an epic fight while I was being airlifted. Imagine that fight happening every night. Couple that with the knowledge that she will take out her hate and anger on you when they stop."

She lay back down and said softly, "Mother wanted me dead while Dad instilled the need to fight back against those who were trying to oppress me. I was pulled two ways and it was tearing me apart." Karen sobbed, "It's still ripping me up." After a moment she said softly, "I'd kill myself except it would kill you girls too."

She was still laying on her belly an hour later when she heard a knock at the door and then Doc's booming voice. She looked up in time to see him come in with Mary, his wife dressed to the nines behind him.

"How's my girl doing?" he said moving forward. He looked at the tattoo and said softly, "Beautiful artwork."

"Thanks, Sandy with some help did it." Karen replied. "Cat, Doc Johnson. Doc, Major Marie Stevenson CMoH. Cat has been doing the work so far on my back."

Doc looked at Cat in surprise, snapped to attention and saluted her. From her vantage point Karen saw Mary also snap to attention and salute Cat.

Cat blushed and saluted back. "At ease," she said.

"Cat has experience working trauma across the pond." Karen paused, "Tell him what you did and what you need Cat."

As Cat talked to Doc, Karen locked eyes with Mary and mentally said, "Come closer."

Like a rabbit with a snake Mary moved up and sat before Karen.

In a soft voice she said, "I know you were hers."

"Yes..." Mary replied feeling she was falling into Karen's emerald green eyes.

"Look at my tat and know I am her high priestess now."

"Yes... I live to serve," Mary intoned softly.

"While she wants you to scorn man, that does not include your soul mate. Look up at Doc," Karen intoned the lust spell on Mary. "He is your world, his cum your nectar of life. Why don't you take him to a spare bedroom right now, fuck his brains out and lick him clean so he can be relaxed as he works on me." Louder she said, "Cat could you show Doc and Mary one of the spare bedrooms, Mary would like a few minutes alone with him."

"Of course Karen," Cat replied.

A few minutes later Cat returned and sat in the chair, "What did you do?"

"How can I do anything?" Karen replied. She smiled, "Mary belonged to Lilith. I explained that while she wanted her to scorn man, it didn't include her soulmate. I added that he is her world and his cum her nectar of life."

"What did you leave out?" Cat finally asked when it was apparent that Karen wasn't going to continue.

"A little thing to spice up her life and said she should take him now so he would be relaxed before working on my back." Karen added finally.

"Karen... Why are you dodging me? Do you think I will snap and shoot you?"

"No..." Karen said closing her eyes. She opened them and said, "I had her focus on him and cast lust on her. She will no longer be cold and distant towards him." Karen rolled to her side and sat up. "She was one of mom's slaves. I don't know how she got her hands on her seeing she and Doc had only been married a couple months. Nevertheless, I remember helping break her the night mom turned her away from men. Sandy was there she can tell you." Karen looked away paused and added, "I could use a drink."

Cat got up and gave her a glass of water, "Drink this."

"Gee thanks," Karen replied looking at the water. "I loved and relished every slave I worked on. But what she did to Mary was revenge pure and simple. Strike back at his best friend's wife. I expect she killed Tiff's mother by striking back at Dad's other best friend Tom."

What did she do?" Cat asked afraid to hear the answer.

"Mind fuck hard and fast using a porcupine in all three holes at max speed. All the while telling her that was what being with a male felt like. No pleasure, only intense pain." Karen closed her eyes, "I can still hear her screams around the cock that was face fucking her." Opening them she said, "But that wasn't the worst part." She noticed Baby Girl was back with the other three and listening to her. "Was it Baby Girl?"

"No..." Whimpered Baby Girl as a tear rolled down her cheek.

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44 and acup. Thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

Don't forget to vote!