Can There Be Peace Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me think about it," Karen replied. She stood and went back into the living room with Baby Girl following her. "Everyone find a spot to lay on your back. Let's go to my grove, but since Carol hasn't been there, let me show her the way." She walked the girl into a deep sleep and conditioned her and the others since they were listening that when she said go to sleep, deep asleep, they would hurry to her grove where their minds were open to her changes. Each time they woke, they would orgasm in pleasure knowing they were her good girls. Time and time again she woke them and took them back under.

Finally, Karen took them down into a very deep sleep, "Rest peacefully, dreaming of being good girls. When my alarm goes off, you will wake feeling refreshed." She set her alarm and walked outside. Laying on her back in the front yard she looked up, "Mother please tell me if you can see if I ever find peace." Not hearing an answer, she said softly, "I'll take that as a no."

"Yes, but I don't know when or how long it will take Karen," Cat said coming up and kneeling beside her. "The Great Mother doesn't know how long it will take either. But she has commanded me not to let you be alone. Had someone not put me under and left me I would not have anyways. Karen we both know that being alone is the worst thing for anyone feeling down."

I know Cat, but I wanted you girls to get some rest." Karen replied not looking at her.

Cat took Karen's coffee from her and took a sip, "Baby Girl asked for you to keep Carol?"

"Not in so many words, but yes." Karen replied. She turned her head towards Cat, "She has to go. There is a big difference between her and Tiff. Tiff was a brat; Carol is closer to that bitch receptionist. Given a few more years she would be the same person if left alone." She paused and then added, "When she wakes in the morning, look at her eyes and you will see what I am talking about. She's not running a game yet; she is storing everything we do so she can blackmail us later. It is part of her mindset which has moved forward and integrated with the trailer trash mindset."

"What are you going to do to her?" Cat asked softly. She had been really warming to Carol.

"When she goes she will only think about older cock filling her." Karen said. She paused and then added, "That's two times now you girls have dropped the ball. I can see you failing, you don't have the experience, but Sandy knows better. Instead of worrying about her, you should be worried about you and your sisters." Sitting up she said, "Come with me." Going into the living room she pointed off to one side. As Cat went to kneel she went to each girl save Carol and woke her with a touch. Putting her finger to her lips she pointed off to where Cat was kneeling before continuing on.

When all the girls were kneeling silently Karen went over to Carol and knelt beside her. "Carol listen and answer without waking for me. Good girl..." She allowed the girl to orgasm and calm down before asking, "Did you enjoy tonight?"

"Yes," Carol answered with a smile.

"Are you going to remember all of it? All you and we did?" Karen asked silkily.

"Oh yes..."

"What will you do with all you learned and saw?" Karen asked looking at Cat.

"Get money...lots of money...." Carol said with glee.

She made eye contact with each girl ending with Baby Girl. After a long moment she shook her head. "Carol open your eyes and come with me," Karen said getting up. She led Carol down and put her in position and in the mind fuck position. Wordlessly she started the IV's and started the two machines. Resting her hand on the girl's back she crouched down so their eyes were looking into each other, "Nothing matters other than getting the perfect fuck from an older man. Thinking about older men filling every hole makes you a good girl. Other thoughts make you bad. Drive those bad thoughts and memories out and become a good trailer trash slut for Tom the banker and your daddy."

Going back up she grabbed the half empty bottle of Jack and lay down looking at the predawn light. After a few minutes she sat up, took a sip and passed the bottle on. She looked at the silent women kneeling around her and said, "Sherry, Lilly, and Eva... this rant is not directed at you so please let me vent without getting upset." She paused and lay back down, that way she didn't have to face any of them. "Patty, do you remember the lecture I gave John... um Jane, the night Tiff started shit?"

"Yes Mistress," Little Bit said softly.

"What did I tell him?"

"You told him to look into the people's eyes as they enter. The eyes will tell you everything." Little Bit replied softly.

"I can understand you girls not being able to see. I really can, you haven't the experience reading people. But Marie and Sandy both know damn well better." Karen sat up, "Of all, you two know better. I know you do Sandy, you and I learned side by side over there." She took the bottle from Lilly's hand and took a drink. She laid back down and closed her eyes, "I can see all of you failing once with the receptionist. But I saw it in Carol kneeling off to one side before the whip demonstration."

"No punishment other than to say I am profoundly disappointed in you girls. Please don't fail me again for two reasons. I don't want to punish you directly or feel what 45 strikes of the scourge would be like." She sat up once more, "Cat, would you take Sherry, Lilly, and Eva to wally world so they can get workout clothes and shoes. Oh and if you can...buy a small freezer." She stood and said, "The rest of us will work on the trail of doom." She looked towards the predawn and added, "You have an hour to get cleaned up, eat something, get dressed, and meet me at the rope bridge. I will be out salvaging the rope and finding a new crossing point."

"Wouldn't you rather some help?" Baby Girl asked. "I could be ready in ten minutes."

"Or you could be down watching Carol get fucked mindless while the rest of us are up here." Karen said sharply. She closed her eyes, "Sorry BG, that was uncalled for. I know you girls worry about me. All I am going to do is salvage the rope, look around, and wait for you."

Karen grabbed the back hand saw and as she turned towards the trail, her fatigues formed on her without her thinking about it. Even though it was nearly dawn she could see the trail well enough to follow it. By the time she reached the end and salvaged the rope, she could hear the others working their way to her. Instead of moving with the forest, they were moving against it. "Is it because I am your high priestess mother that I can move with the forest and they can't?"

"Daughter, teach them and forgive their failures," the reply came back instantly.

Crawling back up she waited until they reached her. Once they were together she said, "I really do forgive you so let go of the hurt." She paused and then said, "Close your eyes and ask the Great Mother for the gift of sight." When they opened their eyes she said, "Move with the forest, not against it sisters. Doll, you and Darkstar go south, look for a thick tree on both sides of the ravine. Red, you and Little Bit go north Baby Girl and I will work the ravine. I'll go north and you, Baby Girl head south."

Karen looked at Baby Girl, "You know what we need. If we can't find something within a hundred yards, we'll come back." Karen scanned each side as she worked north. After two hundred yards she called up to Red and Little Bit, "Head on back." Returning she saw Baby Girl waiting. "Nothing to the north," she said.

"Same to the south," Baby Girl replied.

"Then it's a good thing I have a plan," Karen said with a grin. "Darkstar, toss me down the rope and come on down with the saw." Catching the rope, she measured out the midpoint, laid it along a branch and smiled. "We just cut the rope in half, tie one end to one tree, put a half hitch on the other end and do the other side with the other piece of rope. Then we have a rock scramble to boot." She smiled at Baby Girl, "Isn't that great?"

"A great way to twist an ankle," Baby Girl replied. "But, it beats having a tree fall on you."

Using the saw, with the pair holding each side of the rope, Karen took one piece and said, "We'll do the far side, you three this side." She led Darkstar across and looked up at the bank. "When I make it up, toss me the rope dear."

She scrambled up the embankment and hollered down for the rope. Tying it off on a large tree and a knot on the other end she tossed it back down, "Come on up and bring the saw sister."

They waited until the others caught up and looked back at the rock scramble, "Baby Girl, what do you think?"

Baby Girl looked at the path they would have to take and frowned. It wasn't the big rocks she was worried about; it was the little ones that would catch them. "Give me Doll and we can make it safe Karen."

"Done, we will continue working forward. If Cat hasn't called by the time you two get done, head on back, grab some water, check on Carol, and wait for the others before coming up." Karen paused, "Don't speak to her Baby Girl. I know you, you will say or do something and I would really hate to punish you. Please don't make me make an example out of you. I already have something special planned for her."

"What?" Red asked. Like the others she had taken a liking to Carol and was hoping their Mistress would allow their sister to always stay with them.

"A dagger to her heart," Karen said with barely controlled rage.

Baby Girl saw Karen's mother answering instead of Karen and took a step back. In a hushed voice she asked, "Do I need to get the pistol Karen?"

"Would you rather I turn her into a walking cunt with the brain of a rock? Or would you rather I make it so she can never speak against anyone." Karen paused and then looked away, "You do as you feel you must, and I will do what I must." Without waiting she walked down the old trail to the next fallen tree.

Baby Girl looked towards Karen's retreating form and knelt with lowered head, "Great Mother, please guide your daughter away from the darkness. I really don't want to kill her." She got up and looked at Doll, "Come along sister."

Karen worked her way down to a fork in the trail and stopped. She pointed off to the right and said, "What do you see that way?"

Little Bit went to the trail head and looked up it. "Nothing Karen, what am I missing?"

"Red?"

Like Little Bit Red went over and looked up it. "I'm sorry sister I don't see anything."

"What about you Darkstar?" Karen asked.

Darkstar walked over and looked at for a long moment before saying softly, "Death." She looked at Karen, "High Priestess, sister, why is the forest telling me that there is death waiting for me that way?"

"Because underneath the gun room is a bunker with escape tunnel. Only it's not. It is a trap and exits about a quarter mile up that path." Karen paused and then continued, "Look again, see the hot spots? Those are claymore mines on trip wires."

Darkstar looked again and whispered, "Oh my god." From where she was standing she could see better than six hot spots lining the trail and areas where people would try to go around the traps.

"Little Bit, hall ass back the way we came. Tell Baby Girl about the traps before getting the supplies I bought to disarm them. Bring everything back and please hurry, I don't know if the path ahead is also trapped. I want to make sure we have everything we need to deal with it before we find one." Karen said. She watched as Little Bit ran almost full out back the way they came before sitting down, "Okay it's just the three of us, you can speak now Red. Darkstar is a good girl and knows when to not tell."

Red looked down for a long moment. Raising her head, she looked at Karen, "My love for you knows no bounds. I would do anything, pay any price if it means you will live one more hour. I speak to you as your sister. Please let me curse her instead of you doing it. Let me damn myself instead of you. We both know our bat shit crazy sister will kill you if you take that step. It's better that I do it and her kill me." She paused and lowered her head to the ground before continuing, "High Priestess, I failed you once. Please allow me to make it up and take the fall instead of you. My life for yours, now and forever."

"Red... Sara, you are too young to die. Too young to know what I am going to do to her."

Raising up Red said, "You are going to place a spiritual dagger in her heart. If she thinks, acts or speaks against you or yours the dagger will kill her and the darkness will feast on her soul." She paused and looked at Darkstar, "Sister it is a curse that once cast, there is no turning back."

"How can you even know such a thing?" Darkstar asked shocked. She looked at Karen, "I can understand you knowing it sister, your mother was evil pure and simple and I bet she cast it and other things of the same vein." She turned back to Red, "But you sister, how?"

"Because as priestess, I learned what the goddess thought I should learn." She looked at Karen, "If you remember...she hated mankind at the time. You gave her compassion and showed her how to love."

"Darkstar, my sweet Tiffany, what would you do to Carol if it was your call?" Karen asked.

"Couldn't you do something like you did to the doctor? Make her forget everything except living the dream of fucking older men and being a trailer trash slut. Couldn't you do that Karen? The doctor was smarter than a rock I think..." She started crying, "Please don't damn yourself." She looked at Red, "Nor you sister. I would kill myself if I lost any of my sisters."

"Same here," Baby Girl said coming up with Doll. She looked up one trail and said, "I bet he had a field day setting traps that direction." She looked at Karen, "Cat and the others are back. They are waiting for Little Bit to get everything you asked for before coming with her." She sat down next to Darkstar and hugged her. Looking at Karen she said, "If you fall before me, I will kill you Karen and then the rest of us will follow. You may come back, but you will always know that we died because of your actions."

"Wow no guilt there," Doll said looking at Baby Girl.

"If it came down to it, I don't think you really have it in you," Karen replied.

"I have never broken a promise. You know it and I know it Staff Sergeant. I am not going to start now." Baby Girl paused and added, "Oh sure you can put us to sleep, cast your damn spell and lock yourself in the gun room. But I bet I can make it through the tunnel alive with my shotgun to come up through the trap door to do what I must."

"If she fails, I will continue on in her place," Doll said. "We, your sisters, will not allow another monster loose on the world."

"It looks like you have to take Darkstar's idea and use it High Priestess," Red said softly. "You have no idea how hard it is for us to stand against you Karen. But to save the world, we will do what we must before dying."

She had to close her eyes and remind herself that they were only trying to help the only way they knew how. "We wouldn't be having this talk in the first place if you hadn't lost sight of the task with Carol." She looked at Red, "What did I say the night before Tiffany was to be delivered."

"That you had to be cold, heartless because she would try every trick in the book to sucker you or something along those lines," Red replied.

"So what the fuck happened?" Karen replied looking at them. She focused on Sandy, "Well? What happened to make you lose focus at the task at hand?"

"I'm not sure Mistress. It wasn't one thing, it just happened." She looked up and said, "I saw the person inside the bitch."

"No you saw what you wanted to see." Karen paused and then said, "I'll think on Darkstars idea." About that time Little Bit came back with Sherry, Eva, Cat, and Lilly in tow. Taking everything Karen put them in her pockets. "Thank you dear." She paused a moment before saying, "Everyone close your eyes and ask the Great Mother for true sight. Let your mind be calm and open your eyes." She waited a moment and said look up that path, and down the main trail. What do you see?"

"Your father was as bad as your mother," Cat said looking up the trail of death. "I'm assuming the tunnel is that way."

"Yes," Karen replied. "However, I don't trust the main trail down to the driveway. That's why everyone other than Darkstar, Eva and I will clear and check that trail." She looked at Baby Girl, "Clear to the driveway." She handed her the saw, wire cutters and the collection of cotter pins. Keeping the needle nosed pliers and nail collection she added, "Please be careful. I don't think he has any deadfalls rigged, but watch for them and tripwires to the claymore mines." She turned to Eva and Darkstar, you two stay here until I tell you to come up. If anything happens, don't come until I give you the all clear."

She started to take a step and stopped, and looked up. Karen pointed up, "Explosive hidden in tree. See it?" She followed the thin brown wires down the trunk with her eyes. "How did you rig it daddy? Come on, you can tell me." Not turning her head, "Eva have your sisters come back and please hurry." She crouched down and looked around still not seeing anything. "Fuck... where are you..."

From behind her Baby Girl said, "What did you find Karen?" Instead of speaking aloud Karen pointed up. She looked up and saw the claymore mine pointed down at them, "Son of a bitch." In a softer voice she asked, "Find the trip wire yet?"

"No but it has wires running down so there has to be a pressure plate somewhere around here," Karen said. She stood and looked up at the mine as a dim memory played, "Baby girl, give them what they expect and then suck them in." She had been with him as they set traps, in the end he let her set them while he watched. She smiled and looked at the others. "That's not the trap..." she pointed to another tree which had leaves piled up around the base, "The real trap is over there." She walked up to the tree and crouched down. Sweeping the leaves away she put a cotter pin in it before cutting the monofilament line running upwards to the other one.

Removing it she came back to the path and said, "Once the first mine on the path went off, they would look everywhere and find that one," Karen said pointing up. She smiled coldly and added, "Someone would go up, cut the pressure plate wire, safe the mine and remove it. But the claymore mine is a dummy, it is connected via monofilament line to the one on the ground. Removing the top one would set off the bottom and killing everyone watching from below."

Baby Girl looked up and then at the one below, "Damn he was smart."

"Let me go first, once I find and clear you can come up." She looked at Cat, "I wouldn't do any good to ask your girls to go home would it?"

"Not a bit, we have gone through this before Karen," Cat replied.

Turning she started down the path slowly. Even knowing where they were by the red glows she didn't know the trip points. About five feet from a pair facing each other just off the trail she gestured for the others to come up. "See the two directional mines facing each other? Before moving in to remove them you have to ask yourself, why use two when one would do the job."

"Because they aren't covering the trail. They are covering in case you bypass the trail on either side," Lilly said.

"Correct," Karen said softly. She moved forward slowly watching for the trap on the trail that she knew had to be there. Stopping she looked at an obviously odd stick about an inch sticking up out of the ground on the path. Once she saw that one she saw must have been fifteen of them. "Son of a bitch has Bouncing Bettys..." She looked at her sisters and added, "...Buried anti personal mine made to castrate and cripple the person who triggers it, all over the path up here." She backed up to where they were, "Go take a look at them but don't touch."