Can There Be Peace Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen walked back to the kitchen, "How's it look back here guys?"

The chef said, "Miss Karen, it looks wonderful. But why did you buy all new appliances? We could have made do."

"I don't want this job to be a drudge work for you two. I want you to enjoy your work. That's why I bought the automatic dishwasher." She gestured towards it and looked at the college boy she had given shit to on the first night, "You just load and it will wash and dry them. That gives you more time to help cook. In the end you will find the love he has, and become a relief cook or works lunches for him when we expand our hours." She looked at the chef, "Let him help you and teach him what you can. I think he will be a big help in the future when this place becomes really busy."

"Okay Miss Karen. Would you all like some lunch or early dinner before we open?"

"Sure, surprise us." Karen replied with a grin. Going out she stopped at the bar and looked at David, "Well David?"

"Looks the same to me," David said sliding his hand over the countertop.

"It is mostly. If you want the mixers or frozen mix machines moved, say so now while we have the contractor here. The only addition I added was some LED's under the counter so you have plenty of working light if you need it. She looked at Red, "Well Red?"

"Mistress, why is there a coffee pot back here out of sight?" Red asked.

"So your sisters and I can have some of your special brew at night if we want." Karen replied with a grin.

"Special brew?" David asked looking at Red. "Kenyan AA?"

Red blushed, "You want to field this one Mistress O' mine?"

"The water has been pre filtered," Karen said with a smile.

"Pre filtered?" David asked. He caught sight of Jane walking by and asked her, "Hey Jane. What does Miss Karen mean pre filtered water for your coffee?"

"It means someone peed in it," Jane laughed. "Blame Baby Girl, she started it."

"Yea but Karen said she liked it so I continued," Baby Girl said walking over.

David looked at Red, "You're going to pee in the coffee?"

"In the water before it's brewed." Red replied.

"Yea I can see why no one else will drink any," David said shaking his head.

Jane waited until Karen walked towards where the waitresses were clustered before speaking softly, "David, it's not like that. At least not for me. At first, I hated it, but then I realized it pleased Karen to watch me drink it and a funny thing happened. I came to love it."

Red touched his arm, "David, if you knew Karen would be happy with you if you drank it. Wouldn't you? Just to keep her happy? Her joy means more than anything else to us. To me it tastes like drinking New Orleans chicory coffee."

"Since you put it that way little bit. I may have to try a little sip." David said looking at her.

"I take it Red is doing good helping you?" Jane asked.

"She still mixes a little strong, but other than that she has a good grip on it." David replied with a smile. "Go ahead ask her to make something.

"I'll have a Mother Superior." Jane replied looking at Red.

Red looked at David who looked at Jane and asked, "What the hell is a Mother Superior?"

"Strike one... I will have a Kungaloosh then." Jane said.

Red tilted her head and then looked at David who smiled and whispered in her ear. She giggled and made a production of getting a glass out and tossing three ice cubes into it one at a time. She then began juggling a squeeze container of lime juice, one of lemon juice, and a quart container of punch. By the time she set the three down in a row before Jane she had attracted a mob. She giggled and picked up a bottle of light rum and tossed it behind her back, caught it and set it next to the other items. Then came a bottle of spiced rum tossed by David which she caught while spinning and set it before him. As she began adding the ingredients she said, "While the Kungaloosh has sprite in it to give it a fizz. What you really deserve is a Kungalush."

"Dare I ask?" Jane asked.

Only if you tell us what a Mother Superior is," David replied.

Cat started laughing, "It's an old joke. It is a dry martini with a prune instead of an olive."

David laughed, "Cute." He opened the cooler and dug out a mini bottle of champagne and handed it to Red.

She opened and poured it in carefully before adding a cherry as a garnish. Sliding it forward she said with a smile, "A kungalush."

Jane took a sip and closed her eyes in bliss, "That's really good sister, thank you." She felt someone pluck it out of her hand and opened them in time to see her drink being passed around. By the time it made it back to her, all she had was an empty glass with ice cubes and the stim of the cherry which was tied in a knot. She looked down at it and smiled, "I know this is your domain David, but I would think about premixing up what you can and add it to the menu. It seems to be a hit at least with this group of lushes."

She walked over to the simple wood alter below the mural of Karen and the girls. Touching the alter Jane closed her eyes and said, "Great Mother, I know you are mad at me and want your licks in. Pick the time and place, away from the others, and you can have chance. I won't fight back and will take anything you feel you must do to me."

She felt her hand snatched off the alter as Lilly's voice hissed, "Daughter do you know what you just did? You told mother you are ready for her death sentence."

Jane looked at her mother. The elder succubus looked worried and she could feel her fear rolling off her in waves. "Mother, just as Karen has her chance for punishment against me. So does your mother. She may kill me that much is true. But if that is the case, I won't fight it." She looked down at the alter and pressed her hand on it once more, "What will be, will be. All we can do is play the cards we are dealt as best we can."

"If that is the case, what will you do when I say. I will have your heart, in the old way." A woman's voice, mature and seductive said from behind them.

Jane turned and saw the Great Mother had added a cowboy hat to her outfit. Turning back, she lifted the bowl, touched her forehead with it and handed it to her mother. She pulled her knife, flipped it in her hand and offered it to the Great Mother who took it wordlessly. Still looking at her, Jane got up on the alter and lay on her back with her arms at her sides. "Do as you must and will."

"Jane just what the hell are you doing?" Karen said striding up.

"Consecrating your mother's alter with a blood sacrifice."

Karen looked at her and then at Lilly and the woman standing with her. It was only when the woman looked at her that she realized it was the Great Mother. She said, "No mother."

"Two in one day. Care to make it three Lilith?"

"I won't refuse you mother but please don't kill my daughter. If you must have your punishment, then take me instead for not being a better role model and mother to her." Lilly replied setting the bowl down on a nearby table.

She looked at Karen, "Daughter, how can you have a high priestess who does not follow me?"

"Because she will do what is right no matter the cost. What better high priestess can there be mother?"

"One that is at least a little more respectful would be nice," she said looking at Jane.

Turning her head to look at her, Jane said calmly, "I have always been respectful. However, allowing your daughter to hide behind you was not." She saw Lilly hide her head in her hands and added, "Do you wish me to heal your daughters?"

"You know I do Jane, that's why I agreed in the first place."

"Then you must remember what I said when we talked."

"I remember, but I didn't expect you to threaten Eve with Death himself." The Great Mother said.

"Did I?" Jane said sitting up. "Sara, you know I would never really kill your daughters."

"I know Isaac," The Great Mother said bowing her head. "But you scare me sometimes."

"I'm sorry," Jane said getting off the alter. She reached out to caress the Great Mother's cheek. "I don't mean to scare you."

She looked at Lilly, "Lilith, a little advice about your daughter. After you shake her hand, count your fingers."

"You forgot to tell her to cut the cards also," Jane laughed.

"Or let her use her own dice, your daughter cheats and is tricky." She said. She turned to Karen, "You can trust Jane with your life, your daughter's lives, and anything else." She looked back at Jane, "She and I go way back." Turning to look at Lilly, "Much further than you think."

She started to turn away and stopped. Turning back, she said, "That was a mean trick suckering Eve into summoning that bitch just so you could get rid of her once and for all."

"Yes it was Sara, but it killed two birds with one stone. It banished her once and for all and gave Eve an example." Jane replied.

"Yes it did." The Great Mother replied. She walked over to the bar and sat down.

"Did you know mother's name was Sara?" Karen asked Lilly.

"No, I didn't know she had a name," Lilly replied. She looked at Jane, "How come you are on a first name basis with my mother?"

"And I would love to hear all about Isaac," Karen added.

Jane looked at Lilly and then Karen, "I don't suppose I can wiggle out of it can I?"

"Perhaps with your mother, but not a chance with me," Karen replied. "I want the truth Jane and I want it now."

Getting off the alter Jane walked over to the bar, "Red could you have one of the girls bring, a bottle and two glasses for Karen and Lilly, and a special coffee for me." She walked over to the booth and sat down.

Karen and Lilly followed and sat down. "Well?" Karen asked.

"Sara and I happened to run into each other a few millennial ago and found we were very much alike," Jane said slowly. "Single parents with unruly children and no understanding on how to help them. It wasn't until later that I found out she was the creator of this race." Jane laughed ruefully.

"And you are?" Karen prompted.

"Just a man who has wandered around looking for someone and running from someone else." Jane said slowly.

"Do you ever feel like you are playing twenty questions," Lilly asked Karen. She looked at Jane, "Daughter, just tell it so we can move on."

"I was sitting on the bank of a river when your mother, came to fill her water jug. I guess over the next couple weeks we would talk for a few minutes each day. Each talk got longer until we were spending more time talking than doing anything else. She talked about her two daughters, one who was passive to a fault and the other one was a bitch and had no manners at all."

"What were your children like," Karen asked softly.

"They had forgotten the old ways and thought a new kid on the block was something special. While he had the right idea, his followers missed the message and twisted it all around." Jane paused and looked down.

"Here you go...One special coffee, and a stiff drink for the other two." Darkstar said coming up with a bright smile.

"Thank you little sister," Jane said smiling at her. She watched the girl walk back towards the bar before saying, "Of all my children, only one ever paid any attention to me. Personally I think he was only nice to be polite and in hopes I would kick off before him." She took a sip of the coffee and closed her eyes in bliss. "Tiff is of his line."

"She's your only decedent still living," Lilly said looking at the girl.

"Yea the story I told her was true, except as a child being shipped off, I was elderly and in each case, they would put me into a nice nursing home and show up on holidays or in the end just call when they remembered." Jane looked at Karen, "When her mother died Sara rejuvenated me. At the same time, she gave me the desire to become female. So I came to work here as a bouncer and keep an eye of Tiff."

"Why did you tell mother that she couldn't touch you?" Karen asked. "What makes you so special?"

"Other than being someone she could talk to as a friend you mean?" Jane smiled as Sara came over and sat down with them. "Sara, you're just in time. Would you like to tell your daughters why I said you couldn't touch me?"

Sara looked at Karen before turning to Lilith, "Her mother was Tiamat." She looked at Jane, "You know once I figured out who you really were, I looked her up and asked her about why you were male. Would you like to know her reply?" Sara smiled. "Oops."

"I feel I should know that name...." Lilly said slowly.

Sara frowned, "You should, it's your grandmother's name."

"Grandmother?" Karen asked. She looked at Jane and whispered, You're mother's sister?" She paused and looked at Lilly who looked as if she was in shock. "I don't understand. Why are you here instead of up there?"

"On the roof?" Jane asked looking up.

"No what the hell are you doing on earth?" Karen asked getting frustrated.

"Two reasons, Tiffany is here." Jane said looking at Karen and then sipping her coffee.

"What is the other reason?" Karen asked in a whisper.

"Because your mother asked me to help you Karen." Jane said. She sipped her coffee and then added, "After meeting you those first three nights, I was planning on it anyways. But it's nice to be asked."

Sara smiled and turned to Jane, "When you get a chance, come visit. I've missed you so much." She bent forward and kissed Jane passionately. Breaking it off she giggled like a schoolgirl. "You kiss even better as a girl. See you soon lover." She faded from view.

With a smile Jane got up and went towards the bar. Karen looked at Lilly who had still not spoken. "Are you okay big sister?"

Lilly slowly looked at Karen. She focused on the bottle between them and poured herself a drink. Slamming it down she said softly, "I think Jane is or rather was my father."

"So your father is your daughter and my slave. Talk about a mind twister." Karen replied. She reached out and touched Lilly's hand. "Lilly, we need to keep this under our hat. I was wrong to push the issue. Let Jane speak about it when she is ready."

Lilly looked at Karen and said softly, "As you command Mistress." Luckily Darkstar brought them lunch before she could talk to Karen how to ask Jane about it. While she didn't need to eat, Lilly found the sandwiches very tasty and said so.

"Add some chips and a dill pickle on the side and we can add this to the menu. Pass it on and for the bartender to have unsweet tea made up for next time," Karen said to Darkstar. The girl smiled and hurried off to pass on the messages. Cat came over and sat down, "Well Cat, thoughts?"

Cat looked at Karen and said, "I think we will be crowded from here on out every night. If for nothing else, it is a delight to look at." She paused a moment. Gathering her nerve, she finally asked what all were thinking, "But how about at night when music is blaring? The peace will be shattered."

"You may have a point there," Karen agreed. "We will just have to do the best we can." She glanced at Lilly who still seemed shell shocked and back to Cat, "Up to a challenge Cat?"

"Sure," Cat replied.

"I want you to ravish your sister here until she begs to have her one orgasm tonight here and now," Karen said softly. Cat looked at Lilly and smiled. She crawled under the table and started making love to the other woman. She watched for a minute and then said, "I'm going to change so don't go away."

She walked up front and then snagged Jane on the way to the truck. Outside she crawled into the back to change while Jane kept a watch out. "Jane, your mother is really upset. She believes you are her father. Is there anything you can do to calm her?"

"While Sara and I have been on again, off again lovers, Mother and Eve were already around before we hooked up romantically." Jane said not looking back at her.

"What are you going to do when I give you a command you don't want to follow?" Karen finally asked what was bothering her.

"Other than voicing my displeasure and trying to talk you out of it you mean?" Jane replied. She turned and said, "Follow it. But you knew that."

"Then tell me what you are planning for Mary tonight." Karen commanded.

Before Jane answered, Baby Girl came out and got into the back. She waited until Baby Girl started Karen's makeup before saying, "We will start by reenacting the night your mother brought her down to her play room. At some point instead of taking it to the end, you, I and Mary will switch places. Mary will be bound to the chair while Baby Girl pleasures her. I will be on the table and you will finally have your chance to punish me." Jane looked at Baby Girl, "Sandy, our sisters will be kneeling off to one side watching and it will be up to you to make the call when to have them help you pleasure Mary."

Karen stopped Baby Girl and said, "No."

"Do you want her well or not?" Jane countered.

"Not only no but hell no." Karen said.

"No you don't want her well?" Jane asked surprised. "I had thought better of you."

"Yes I want her well. No we are not playing your game," Karen replied.

"I don't play games. And yes, we are and you know it, I know it, and that demented school girl pretending to be invisible knows it. Mary needs to see it from both sides of the isle. I don't see you mind fucking anyone else and somehow I think no matter what you try, you won't be able to mind fuck me." Jane smiled and turned back around.

But what if...what if I lose control?" Karen asked softly.

"You won't Karen," Jane said not turning to face her. "You have had the chance many times. But even with the bitch, as you called her, you didn't lost control." She turned and looked at Karen, "Instead you stroked out. Rather than lose it totally. Finally, when you had Carol, a woman who made the girl you loved, life a living hell, you held back. You gave her a purpose and love for her new life. You could have just as easily made her hate it but unable to change or speak of it. No Karen, you have beaten that demon."

"Why then do you want me to mind fuck and dominate you Jane?" Karen asked as Baby Girl returned to doing her makeup.

"Part I can answer now." Jane said pointedly looking at Baby Girl. "So, you can be at peace with who and what you are."

"I know the who... but what am I?" she whispered afraid to hear the answer.

"Baby Girl knows the answer to that one." Jane said. She checked the parking lot and then said, "I'll be back." She walked to one side and said, "We're not open yet hon. Give us a few more hours."

Karen looked at Baby Girl, "What am I?"

"Figures she would puss out..." Baby Girl muttered. Looking into Karen's face she said, "You are a living god. You own a stable of girls who would die for you. Oh, we have all made mistakes. But those mistakes have made us stronger and love each other and you deeper. You use painful pleasure and love to guide and control us. If it were simply in human terms, you are a dominatrix who wields a whip with love on her adoring slaves."

She saw Karen did not get it yet so Baby Girl continued, "Karen, remember the night we drank the shots in a toast? Remember the last one?"

"Love it, hate it, it's all the same in the end. To the ride." Karen said.

"Have faith in Jane." Baby Girl paused and then whispered, "I think she is a ringer. But one that is here to help us." Raising her voice once more, "You must quit fighting it and enjoy yourself. Have fun, we will be with you no matter where you lead."

"To the ride," Karen replied with a smile. Her eyes cut to the side as she whispered, "I think so too." Returning her attention to Baby Girl she asked, "Will you be able to play your part tonight?"

"Yes Mistress," Baby Girl said softly as she dropped her eyes.

Going back in with Baby Girl following her Karen looked at Jane and then Lilly and nodded once. Jane waited until Karen and Baby Girl had passed her before saying, "Mother, I know what you fear, but you and your sister were grown before Sara and I became lovers. So relax and enjoy the night mother."