Can There Be Peace Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly was about to say she was relaxed when she felt a faint need caress her mind. She was horny and with each beat of her heart the need grew slightly. She looked around and saw Karen smiling at her. "That's cheating" she mewed to herself.

"What is?" Jane asked.

Lilly didn't realize she had spoken aloud and looked at Jane in surprise. "Mistress is pumping lust in the air."

"Well just step outside the door, on my other side and anything she is doing should stop." Jane replied with a little half smile.

Instead of calming down, her need grew ever so slowly, "Why didn't it work?" she whimpered.

"Oh you must be feeling what I am doing," Jane replied. "Shouldn't a high priestess keep the mood elevated?"

"Yes... Lilly whimpered as the desire to pleasure others and be pleasured in return was making it hard for her to think.

A few minutes later Little Bit walked over with a big smile, "Jane, Mistress wants me to tell you to have an orgasm for her pleasure."

She looked at Lilly who was looking around wild eye and trying to grind against her leg. "Mother, I give you a gift, please have my orgasm for me so I may remain on the job."

"Fuck Yea!" Lilly screamed in pleasure a moment later she passed out and Jane had to catch and sit her down on a chair.

"Thank you little sister," Jane said and then saw Karen frowning towards her. She smiled, waved and pointed at Lilly.

Little Bit looked from Jane to Karen and back again, "Sister, I don't understand. Why did you give it to Lilly and make our Mistress mad at you?"

"I am helping Karen to get into the right mood for later tonight. I wouldn't worry about it Little Bit." Jane replied with a smile. "Mistress knows what I am doing and why." She waved at Karen again with a big smile on her lips.

Throughout the night as each orgasm arrived, she handed it off to Lilly who flowed from orgasm to orgasm without totally waking between them. It was just after eight when Mary and Doc arrived together. Jane escorted them personally to Karen and smiled at her before returning to the door.

Around ten Karen escorted Doc to the door, "Don't worry Doc, she is in good hands."

"I know Karen," Doc said hugging her before leaving.

Instead of returning to the table she rounded on Jane, "What kind of game are you playing?"

"Hop scotch?" Jane replied.

"Damn it Jane, I'm serious. What the fuck are you doing?"

"Getting you mad. You have to be in the right mindset to play tonight." Jane tilted her head, "The problem is I don't know how to push you further than where you are now. What would really set you off?"

"If I knew I sure as hell wouldn't tell you. You would do it just to drive me over the edge," Karen said softly. "Please Jane don't force me there."

"I can't force you to do more than to face yourself," Jane replied tenderly.

"That's what worries me," Karen replied before going back to sit down once more.

She just had sent Cat up to speak to the DJ about the sound levels for the third time when Karen heard Jane say, "You're going about it all wrong, Mistress."

She looked up and saw Jane standing before her and looked towards the door. There was Jane standing and scanning the outside and then the inside without making eye contact. Turning back to Jane standing before her she heard the woman say, "This is a temple is it not?"

Ye...yes," She replied.

"Then while fake plants are all good, but come on, don't you think Sara would rather have natural, living plants and vines here?" She rolled her eyes, "Don't even get me started on this music. Why do you have it so loud?"

"I don't. I keep trying to get the DJ to turn it down," Karen replied peevishly.

Who are you talking to Karen?" Mary asked beside her.

"Close your eyes and see the world as it truly is little sister," she heard someone whispering.

Mary closed her eyes and opened them, a woman with a slight white glow stood before her while every female in the club had various reds. The only one different was Karen beside her who's glow was golden. She looked around in wonder and realized the woman before her was the same one who had walked them in. She looked off to the side and saw her still standing at the door. The only difference was that version did not have a glow. Looking back at the girl she asked, "Why is your glow white sister?"

Jane smiled, "Because I am at peace little sister." She looked at Karen, "With your permission?"

"Permission to do what Jane," Karen asked.

"To make this a proper temple and to deal with the volume issue," Jane replied with a slight smile.

"I know you, you're up to something." Karen replied. "But if you can deal with the noise I am game."

Jane walked through people and knelt at the altar. With a lowered head, she said, "Sara, please find this place worthy for you to become your temple."

From across the club Karen could hear and see her. She even saw when the Great Mother, showed up in white flowing robes. However, she did not hear what was said and before she could get up the Great Mother looked at her, smiled, and disappeared. Like a ripple in the air, Karen saw the plastic vines and plaster limbs and trees became real and living. She heard a gasp from beside her and looked at Mary. The other woman was caressing a leaf on a vine that was growing and forming a living shelf out of the back of the booth they were sitting in.

By the time Karen turned back to Jane the woman was standing on the edge of the dance floor looking at her. "Mistress, do you want an okay solution or do you want me to break cover and fix the sound levels properly? Please guide me Karen."

Karen stood and walked towards the front, "Come to me Jane." The next instant the woman blinked slowly and smiled at her.

"How may I serve you?" Jane asked.

"Cat come watch the door please, Baby Girl pleasure Mary. All, including our passed out Lilly may come at the same time as she does." Karen commanded. "Come with me Jane."

Karen walked out to the truck and dropped the tailgate. Sitting down on it she patted beside her and said, "What are your ideas?"

"Mistress there are twelve speakers up in the rafters angled downwards. One at each corner of the dance floor and then two more along the edge. I can make moss to cover the walls right behind vines which will deaden the sound. In addition, I can make more moss to cover those speakers which point towards the rest of the temple. Those are mainly the ones you hear." Jane paused a moment to think, "I think it will drop the sound levels by about fifty percent but the moss and vine covered walls in the dance area will defeat the look of what you have now."

"What is your second idea," Karen asked. While she expected it would work, Jane's assessment was correct. It would ruin the look and feel.

"A sonic barrier. It would look like an area about one-foot-thick of glitter floating in the air. Depending on the noise it could be as little as six inches but no more than a foot. Anyone walking through it would feel a little wind resistance and the volume would increase or decrease as she crossed it." Again, Jane paused, "The down side is your other slaves would know I am much more than I seem." A ripple of pleasure went through her and she closed her eyes as she intoned, "I am yours."

"You were going to break cover tonight anyways weren't you," Karen said.

"If I needed to yes," Jane said not looking at Karen.

"Before I answer, will you tell me. Not as a Mistress asking mind you, but rather scared little girl asking her older sister, what you are going to do to me tonight?"

"Karen, little sister, you don't have peace because you live in fear. You fear you will become your mother. Tonight I will push you to your breaking point and prove to you that even when you completely lose it, you won't become her." Jane said tenderly.

"But how will you push me over the edge?" Karen whimpered.

"I have thought of two ways," Jane said. "First is to do as Eve did and make you and my sisters kneel beneath me before giving up control to you. That should make you angry enough to snap don't you think?"

"No, because in my mind I am already kneeling beneath you Jane." Karen said softly. "I realized it before you made it down the driveway that first time. A Mistress can live if one of her slaves walks away. A slave is lost without her Mistress no matter who makes the call. I was lost and the second time I was completely and utterly lost without you."

"There is peace in total submission," Cat said from one side. When Jane looked at her she said, "We knew Karen was our sister at heart Jane. We all realized you were our owner when you left the second time." She paused and looked down as she continued. "I have lived through hell three times in my life. When my boys were over run, getting my thirty pieces of silver for living, and when you walked out. Of all, the third was the worst and had I felt I had been allowed I would have killed myself."

"Who was stopping you?" Jane asked.

"You..." Cat said looking at her. She looked at Karen for a long moment and hurried back to the club.

"Did you know?" Jane asked Sara mentally.

All she got back was laughter. Aloud she said, "Even though you have knelt below me in your mind, I still need to remove the demons that haunt you."

"How?" Karen asked. "If taking my sisters won't work."

"By you reliving that night. You and your sisters will stand up to her and stop her from mind fucking you three." Jane got up and stood before Karen. In a soft and silky voice she said, "Just think, a second chance to come back and plenty of toys to play with."

Karen's head shot up and saw her mother standing before her. "I'll see you in hell first." The vision faded and she saw Jane again.

Jane caressed her face tenderly, "Fail to exorcise your demon and you will kneel below her by morning." As she turned away, she saw Baby Girl standing there. "It's the only way Sandy." She walked past her and to the front door.

"Oh god," Baby Girl whimpered and went to Karen. She clung to the woman and said, "What are we going to do?"

Karen clung to her crying and not knowing what to do. Suddenly in a vision it came to her. "Mother?" she asked mentally.

"She needs a family and you a Mistress. Just do as I say and it will work out." The Great Mother whispered in her mind.

Karen passed on the plan to Baby Girl in a soft whisper and said, "Tell your sisters but for each to keep their minds blank until it is time." Flipping up the tailgate, she prayed she had the strength to stand up to her mother reborn.

After the club closed they headed back to the house and down into the play room. Jane herself strapped Karen in while Sandy made Mary ready on the table. When she finished she turned into Karen's mother and said silkily, "I have been waiting eight years for this moment daughter." The word daughter was said with hate instead of love. Standing up she slapped Karen and laughed, "You don't have it in you. You are weak, a failure and almost as useless as my slave Sandy is."

She marched over to where the other girls knelt wide eyes and hissed, "Interfere and I will kill you." She met Darkstar's eyes and said softly, "Yes even you little sister. I will do what I must to heal Karen's spirit." Turning she went to Lilith and smiled, "It will be a pleasure to finally have you kneel and lick my boots for a change. Fuck with me and bony will play with you just like he wanted to with your idiot sister."

Jane finally walked over to Mary who was strapped down on her hands and knees. All three dildos were in her mouth, ass, and cunt just waiting to start. She looked at the IV and removed it. Looking towards Karen she said, "Much more enjoyable to just inject it at the start and have a good cunt to play with all night." She made a big production of getting out the devil's brew of chemicals and making up a few shots. Bending down to give Mary one she said in a whisper, "Saline only... act as if being fucked hurts like hell for a few minutes and then you can sit back and enjoy. Okay?"

"ookth," Mary said looking at her. "This helph Karthen?"

"Yes this heal her, trust me," Jane replied mentally. She gave Mary the shot and began the machines.

At first Mary screamed and tried to get away from the machines fucking her. That is until she felt Jane's slap to her butt, "That's enough of that." She picked up the other two syringes and walked over to Lilly. Her hand shot out and gripped Lilly's neck hard. Pulling her forward she hissed, "Do it right mother or I will inject both Karen and Sandy and mind fuck them."

Lilly looked into the woman's eyes and knew she was fucked. With tears in her eyes she opened her wings and waved lust towards Karen and Sandy both. Just like she had so many years ago.

Walking over to the pair, Jane still in the form of Karen's mother stabbed Baby Girl in the ass with one of the syringes and gave her the shot. Lifting her head up away from Karen's sopping wet cunny she pushed the girl away. "Why don't you show your sisters the joy of a porcupine's quills." She laughed as Sandy rolled over onto her back, reached down, began fucking herself and whimpering in painful pleasure.

She smiled as she watched Sandy fuck herself for a few minutes. "You other girls feel free to join in. I know all about your painful pleasure addiction." She unstrapped Karen's head and straddled her lap. "I know you have something planned Karen. Something about threatening Jane's last daughter. But we both know you don't have the stones to follow through. That's the difference between you and me. You were always weak. Only my forcing and pushing you took you to the point where you killed me." She suddenly stabbed Karen in the shoulder and gave her the shot.

Looking at Lilly she laughed and pointed to the ground next to them. Slowly, with tears rolling down her cheeks, Lilly went over and knelt with lowered head. Turning back to Karen she said, "Who's commands are those girls' following?"

"You mother," Karen said softly, her heart breaking.

"Who is your sister kneeling in complete submission to?"

"You mother," Karen said as tears threatened to break free.

She got up, went over to Tiffany and pulled her up to her hands and knees. She guided the girl over to a blank place on the floor and commanded, "Lay on your back, arms at your sides and don't move."

Returning to Karen, Jane removed the straps holding her down and then retrieved the small wooden box. Opening it she lifted out the shawl and offered it for Karen to kiss. She then draped it on the unmoving woman's hair. She reached back in the box and pulled out the long blood red silk scarf. She offered it to Karen who touched her lips to it before she put it around her neck. Pulling Karen to her feet Jane sat down. "Prove to me you are worthy. Take her soul. In return, I will leave this plane and you can have your toys back. Or kneel below me and know you will be owned until the ends of time."

She looked from the stone dagger in the box to Darkstar who was watching her with wide, doe like eyes and then back at the dagger. Finally, she turned to her mother and knelt with lowered head, "No, I cannot. I submit."

Jane got up, and as she walked over to Mary she transformed back into her own form. She released the woman and helped her off the table.

As Mary got up she asked, "Did it work?"

"Yes dear, even throwing the kitchen sink at our little Karen she didn't go dark. As I knew she wouldn't." Jane kissed Mary and said, "Really good acting by the way."

"Thank you, I thought I was overdoing it when you spanked my bottom." Mary replied.

Jane smiled and said, "Enough acting girls. You did well, but now I think you all should go ravish Mary, Darkstar, and Baby Girl while I have a word with Karen and mother."

Not sitting down, Jane said, "Karen please put the vestments up, Lilly do a quick clean and then the pair of you come up to the grove. You can tell where I am by all the lightning bolts striking around me. Your mother is rather upset with me right now." Turning to go up she added, "Come on down Sara and let's talk as adults." She reached the grove without out the Great Mother appearing. She touched the rough wooden alter and said, "I know sooner or later I will offer you your pound of flesh and you are going to collect. But not this time; your daughter is healed."

"Some healing!" the Great Mother yelled from five feet away. "You broke her worse than she was you damn fool!"

"No I didn't Sara. I proved to Karen that no matter how hard she was pushed she would not cross that line. Even if it was to save the women she loved from her mother." Jane replied crossing her arms. "All I did was took your plan, the one you gave her, and turned it back on her."

"What do you think would happen if I asked mother for a judgment against you Isaac?"

"I think she would side with me Sara," Jane said opening her arms to the other woman. After a moment Sara came into them and rested her head on Jane's shoulder and cried. She stroked the woman's back as she cried softly. She saw Karen and Lilly come up together and stop in shock at the sight of the Great Mother in her arms crying. Silently they knelt and waited. When Sara finally calmed down Jane said, "Why don't you kneel with your daughters and we can talk."

She guided Sara over to where the pair knelt waiting. Kneeing across from them Jane said, "I'm sorry Karen for putting you through the wringer. However, do you still worry you will fall into the darkness?"

"No," Karen said looking down.

"Always make eye contact when speaking Karen, you know better. Now try again," Jane said.

"No I won't go dark," Karen said looking Jane in the eyes. Her eyes dropped but she brought them back up, "How long before the devil's brew works its way through my system and I am able to think properly?"

"Think properly how?" Jane asked.

"Think about something other than you being my mistress and ravishing you." Karen said. She balled her fists for a second and then they relaxed. "I can't even get mad at you. All I can think about is worshiping you properly."

"All three of you were injected with saline. So, anything you are feeling now, are your own thoughts Karen. I would never drug you." Jane looked at Lilly, "Mother, did or did it not work?"

"It worked damn you. But if you ever pull a stunt like that again, you and I are going to have some serious words. Just remember you're not too big to put over my knee and spank Jane." Lilly replied.

"Were... were they all in on it?" Karen finally asked.

"Mary was, and then I gave Sandy and Tiff loose instructions as you heard. The rest were caught up in the lust mother was pumping out." Jane said. "Don't you dare get mad at them Karen. Sandy was already wound up tight and I told her just to enjoy herself. Tiff, I said to lay passively and Mary knew the reenactment was for you alone."

Jane looked at Sara, "Shall we call mother for a judgment?"

"No Mistress," Sara replied looking down.

"There are two problems with that reply Sara. First of all, you didn't make eye contact, and secondly you do not belong to me."

Sara raised her eyes and said, "I stand by my words Isaac. All I need is permission."

"At least call me Jane, Isaac died when you made me fully female." Jane replied.

"I didn't hear a no," Lilly said with a giggle.

"Neither did I," Karen agreed. She looked at Sara and hugged her tightly, "Welcome home sister."

"May I point out, you didn't hear a yes," Jane said breaking in.

"Too late," Sara giggled. She stood and pulled first Karen and Lilly up. "With your permission Mistress. We will leave you time to speak with Eve while we get everything ready for you." Before she could reply, the three of them went skipping, for lack of a better term, down the hill with giggles.

The next thing she knew Eve was kneeling before her, "Jane, why did mother submit to you? Was it because you bested us, her daughters?"