Can There Be Peace Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eve you described submission as someone having their foot on your neck. In reality it is something altogether different." Mentally Jane said, "Cat please come up to the grove."

"As you command," Cat replied mentally.

Aloud Jane continued, "True submission is when you put the other's wellbeing above your own. It has nothing to be with what you believe it is. Eve, you lived it with your mother. You saw that I did what was best for Karen even though Tiffany and my life was at stake. But if it took my death for Karen to find peace, it is a price I am willing to pay. If it took their submission to me, I will pay that price also. Unlike what you believe, being in charge sucks. As a submissive, all you have to worry about is me and to a lesser extent your sisters. When you are in charge, it is the other way around. I have to make sure each of you girls are at peace and happy." She looked up at Cat as she walked up, "Major, what was it like being in charge of that fire base?"

Cat knelt beside Eve and said, "It was the most nerve wracking thing I have ever had to face alone." She looked at Eve, "Sister, their lives all hung in the balance based on my decisions. One wrong one was all it took to wipe out my command." Cat looked at Jane, "Never again. Don't look to me to take over here."

"I wasn't Cat, I just wanted an outsider's viewpoint of what submission is like for you. You were Karen's first."

"Sandy was her first," Cat replied.

"No Sandy belonged to her mother until she killed her and then cast her adrift. You were her first real slave. Sandy followed you." Jane replied. "So what is submission like for you to Karen?"

Cat smiled and said, "Wonderful... except when I crossed over the line and she let me know it."

"True but you did question her and then when she replied you didn't believe her answer," Jane shot back. She looked at Eve, "is there anything you want to ask her?"

"No Jane," Eve said softly.

"Thank you Cat," Jane said. Cat smiled and turned and walked away. She waited until they were alone and asked, "Eve, do you think you can take these away from me no matter who you found to help you?"

"No Jane," Eve said looking down.

"You have three choices as I see it, first is to walk down the driveway and find your own way in the world. Second is to return back to the heavens, and finally the last is to kneel in submission and trust I don't screw you over while we work through your fears." Jane sat calmly.

"If I may ask a question first," Eve asked.

"Go ahead," Jane said.

"Who are you really?"

"I am the only son your grandmother had. I'm your mother's older brother. But we didn't find out until we had been lovers for quite a while." Jane replied. "Of all the old gods, she and I are the only ones who have decedents who walk the earth. She suckered me into healing Karen because she knew I only had one descendent left and in the end Karen would submit to me and give me a family once more. I don't know if she planned on kneeling also. But knowing Sara like I do, it wouldn't surprise me."

Eve looked down at her hands and said, "What will happen to me if I leave? Do you know?"

"Do you want me to sugar coat it or do you want the bald truth." Jane said. When Eve didn't reply she said, "The sugar coat version is you will have many around you but still find yourself alone. In reality, those around you will be your slaves who fear you instead of love you." She paused and said, "If you return to the heavens you will find yourself without fear or worries. However, you will be still alone.

"If I stay?" Eve said still not looking up.

"You will be surrounded by sisters who forgive your failures, love you with their whole hearts and find the peace you need." Jane said.

"Okay but what about the fine print?" Eve said looking up.

"The fine print is that you will have to learn how to be happy with yourself and love others. In addition, mornings are filled with exercising or working on the property. That is, all of us together working like fingers on a hand. The rest of the time is finding others who need joy and peace in their lives." Jane paused, "Eve, these humans rarely reach the century mark and deserve all the joy we, the immortals, can bring them."

Bending down until her head touched the pine needles they were kneeling on Eve said, "Please make me yours Jane. I want to be happy. Please help me so I may help those others."

"Would you swear a fertility oath? A blood bond?" Jane asked.

"I would even allow you to have your friend in the dirty bathrobe follow me around if that pleases you." Eve said sitting up with a smile. "But I understand what you ask. She held out her hand.

Jane pulled her knife and cut her palm. She handed Eve the knife and watched as the girl cut her palm. Clasping hands Jane said, "On my immortal soul, I swear to protect this daughter and her sisters, all of them in the house and beyond, with my life."

"For my sisters and myself, I pledge fertility to you. You are our goddess, lover, mistress and the keeper of our hearts." Eve said. She handed the knife back and said, "What is your command Mistress mine?"

"How about we go down and see how much trouble your sisters have gotten into." Jane stood and pulled Eve up. She kissed her tenderly and wrapped her arm around Eve's waist. Together they walked down and found the girls, including Mary kneeling and facing the door. She gestured for Eve to kneel with the others. Kneeling before them she said, "Somehow I expect some have some questions that is unless Sara has been wagging her tongue."

"For your information, the only place my tongue wants to wag is between your legs," Sara replied with a giggle.

"In that case I have to ask, did you plan this Sara?"

"You needed a family Jane, and my daughters needed a Mistress," Sara replied with a blush.

"I knew that part. I was asking about you? Eve has sworn a blood fertility oath for her sisters and others here and elsewhere. My question to you is did you plan on kneeling beside them?"

"Would it be better if we spoke of it alone?" Sara asked.

"No secrets allowed. Each of us must have all our cards on the table so there are no surprises later," Jane replied.

"No I didn't plan it. But when you cured Karen, I realized I wanted to kneel below you also." Sara replied. She looked at her fellow slaves, "Sisters, I know you have a hard time understanding how I could come to submit. But Jane makes me feel loved, and young again. I'm excited and giddy as a school girl."

Jane nodded, "Yes, I know that feeling Sara." She looked at all of them unspeaking for a moment before continuing. Finally, she said, "Place your hand on your right hip, over Karen's brand or where it would be if you had one, and give yourself to me unconditionally."

Mary looked at the Cat kneeling next to her as the other woman followed Jane's command. She saw a scar looking like a stepped tower or ziggurat appear on Cat's hip. Looking at Jane she asked, "Did you want me to do it also? I mean I am only a guest here."

Standing Jane offered her hand to Mary and pulled her to her feet. "Mary, you are much more than a guest. Without you, none of this would have been possible. While the others are slaves to my will. Would you be my first follower? You and in turn Doc after you two discuss my request I mean."

"What would we have to do?" Mary asked confused.

"Help others find love and peace." Jane replied.

Mary looked at Karen and then back to Jane, "Since Samuel heals his patents ills, it is the least I can do to heal their heart and souls."

"Then I name you a priestess in my name," Jane said kissing Mary tenderly. "Place a hand on your right hip and the other on your pubic mound." She waited a beat as the other woman followed her commands, "Give yourself to me and take my mark on your hip. At the same time take the mark of the sisterhood so you will always know who has your back."

"I am yours," Mary said and felt faint as a rush of pleasure swept through her body.

"As a priestess in my name, I give you long life and the ability to keep the appearance of your face as it is now while your body returning to where it was at twenty-five."

"Well that doesn't seem fair," Baby Girl said from one side.

Jane looked at her for a second and then turned to Karen, "I understand now."

Karen laughed, "Welcome to my world." She looked at Baby Girl, "Sister, if Mary suddenly appeared like she did at 25, someone would come along and try to take her away. That way they could experiment on her to figure out how she managed it." She looked around, "What would you do if one of ours was abducted?"

"Family protects family," Jane intoned at the implied threat of someone harming one of hers. She closed her eyes and calmed her mind. When she was calm once more she looked at Baby Girl, "Baby Girl, I learned that when walking point, to move slow, look around, and listen." She smiled slightly, "Having lost focus and being on the sharp end all alone once, I would never ask someone to go through the same thing." She looked at Mary again, "Mary, you can look however you wish. You are the boss of you. However, think about others before you act and when you act, take your time."

"Okay Jane," Mary replied. "Or should I call you goddess now?"

"Jane is fine," Jane replied with a smile. "As for the club, Sherry, you will figure out how to make it pay, Karen will manage while looking like she is sitting back and drinking all night long. Sara will make sure all who enter at peace and feeling not a little frisky. Darkstar, Doll, and Little Bit will continue to waitress with Lilly acting as a relief for them. Red, you're with David behind the bar. Cat, you will keep an eye on things along with Baby Girl and of course I will be at the door." Jane paused and then said, "I liked the morning exercise and rewards so we will keep that up. With the winner getting to bring her sisters personal orgasms while kneeling under the table throughout the night. Questions so far?"

"What about me?" Eve asked.

"What would you like to do Eve? You can work as you please, stand up front with me, or even act as relief for any of your sisters when they need a break." Jane said.

"Can I stand up with you, Mistress?"

"Of course Eve," Jane replied. "If anyone needs help, you can jump in and help them and take any orgasms that someone tries to give me." She looked at Lilly, "Right?"

Lilly giggled, "Little sister, they kept trying to get Jane to lose it and she kept forcing them on me. From about eight on until closing I flowed from one orgasm to the next."

"Ohh that sounds fun," Eve replied with a smile.

"I like it, we can take turns, one a night who loses her mind to pleasure," Jane said with a smile.

"When will your night come," Mary asked. "I want to make sure I can be there."

"How about what's left of tonight?" Jane said. She stood and offered her hand to Mary and walked with her to the bedroom. Poking her head back out she called down the hall, Last one to join us has to go last," She giggled as the girls galloped in mass to the room.

As they tried to get her to lose control, her spirit stood off to one side and watched as each tried their best to wear her out. She noticed Karen standing beside her and asked, "Have you found the peace you were looking for?"

"Yes Jane, but it was terribly unfair to you," Karen replied.

"Not really, I have larger family than just Tiff. With each lick, my honey is combining with your DNA making each of you my children." Jane replied.

Sara was waiting her turn when she suddenly looked up at their spirits standing together, "Isaac, that is what I planned so long ago. I wanted your daughter so bad I could taste it every time we made love. Now, together finally we can make the world a better place and all will become our children."

"I was thinking giving each of you daughters instead," Jane laughed. "Would you like that Sara?"

"I don't know about Sara but I'm game," Baby Girl said looking up at them from between Jane's legs. Without waiting she returned to making love to her Mistress, the woman who healed them all. Throughout the room the girls all agreed.

"I agree, Mistress." Karen said. She thought about all that happened since she walked into the fetish club and found Cat, another lost soul. She had accomplished her mission in forming the family in preparation for Jane's arrival to assume command as Mistress. However, she had to admit that she had no idea gathering the others had been part of a larger plan. A larger plan that now made sense. Looking at the mass of white auras from everyone in the room, Karen took great pride in knowing what she had helped bring all of them peace under their mistress.

The last person was Mary who laughed, "I better make sure Samuel brushes up on his OB skills. He hasn't delivered at home since you were born Karen."

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44 and acup. Thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

Don't forget to vote!