Can We Be Saved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved my cock in and out her mouth, her hand caressing my balls and the other caressing me.

"Dorothy, that's exquisite torture. It's so good, I'll cum if you're not careful."

She just smiled at me and continued. I was trying to caress her head and back or tits as she tortured me relentlessly. It must have been a good fifteen minutes before I felt a finger enter my bum. A first.

She stopped for a moment but when I didn't say anything except, "fucking hell, this is great!" she continued.

All too soon, I felt myself reaching the stage where I would have to cum.

"Dorothy, if you don't stop, I'll cum in your mouth. Mount me."

She smiled and took me out of her mouth, "I want you to cum in my mouth. I've never done it before but I want to taste you. Cum for me!"

She put my cock back in her mouth and began terrorising my cock. My bum was lifting from the mattress. I tried not to fuck her mouth and was grateful, I exploded before I lost all control.

She struggled with my ejaculation but kept most of it in her mouth. She smiled at me before swallowing.

I held her close, "Dorothy that was the best blowjob, I've ever had. Thank you."

She held me, "I've always wanted to do it but I was scared. A few more times and I'll be ready for your clinic fantasy.

"I think we'll try anal in a few weeks or months as I like my bum played with. Sometimes pregnant women feel more comfortable having anal apparently. We'll see."

When we recovered we showered and just put on robes.

It was dinner time so we cooked our meal. Dorothy looked pensive.

"What's up? If we need to discuss stuff, let's discuss it."

She took a breath, "With me being pregnant, I was thinking about some of the things we need to do and what we want to do.

"I'll get a list when I see the doctor again about antenatal classes. Those will take up some time but are mostly in the future and we can work around them.

"I was thinking about our proposed Greek trip. It's hot in Greece during the summer. In a couple of months, it will be good for us. Not too hot but hot enough we can enjoy the beaches as well as the sites. Next year, taking a child will be difficult. Would you like us to look at this trip again?"

I smiled, "As you say, this year soon would be good. I agree hauling a young child along wouldn't do the child any favours. Let's look again at what we planned. We can add extra days so as not to tire you out."

I decided to tease her, "You haven't mentioned my mum?"

She looked at me, "I know you're getting on better but I didn't want to presume anything. Your mum is solely your choice."

I smiled, "She does love Greece. We can call and give her an option."

Dorothy came and hugged me. I love her erect nipples trying to cut into me. We kissed and sat cuddled up. She reached for the phone.

Mum was delighted. She would come over in the morning and bring a friend who was very knowledgeable about Greek myths to advise in case there were some gems we hadn't been aware off.

The next morning was full of surprises. Dorothy started by giving me a full blowjob. She laughed at my expression as she left her trademark red lipstick around my cock. My mum arrived looking much like a love torn teenager. She introduced Simon as an old friend. He looked keen on her as well.

Dorothy laid out what we had thought. Simon had a couple of changes he would recommend. He knew several small sites which were not so visited but were just as good if not better in his opinion. He knew some local accommodation which would be good for Dorothy with excellent beaches which were not so busy as the larger ones. He did say it was possible there would be some topless or naked bathing as they were so secluded.

All in all, it added three days to our trip but covered all the areas I enjoyed.

Over lunch we learned more about Simon and mum. They had been at school together and were good friends. Mum and his wife were good friends. They used to go out with mum and dad as a foursome. At that I remembered a couple who had been frequent visitors, it was them. They had helped mum through dad's death. His wife had sadly died two years ago. Mum had helped him.

They had always liked each other but mum wouldn't let him be closer until she resolved her relationship with me. She was worth waiting for. Mum blushed.

The afternoon went quickly. Simon was very nice. He had his own business and was moderately successful in his field. He had thirty employees.

When mum thought I wasn't looking she would give him a kiss. I had headed for more wine and when I came back, I interrupted a passionate one. She blushed.

I laughed, "I'm glad you're happy mum. Simon is very nice. If you need my approval, you have it."

She gave Simon a massive, big hug and kiss. Dorothy gave me one as well.

Dorothy suggested they stay for a barbeque. We sat on the deck and chatted away. Simon was very interesting. His love of Greek myths wasn't feigned. He challenged some of the stories and explained why they were incorrect but if looked from a different perspective or decade, they could work.

Dorothy and mum spent a lot of time huddled together. I heard words like, baby, nursery, pram. Apart from Dorothy who stuck to soft drinks, we drank a fair bit more than normal.

It was getting late when Simon said, "I'd better call a taxi. I've had more to drink than I should have. I'll leave my car keys so if you need to move my car before I come and collect, you can."

Dorothy leaned into my mum who nodded. She spoke softly, "Simon there's no need, we have plenty of room here. Mum and I will make up the beds. You two clear the barbeque stuff away."

When we did that Dorothy and mum were making tea. We drank and mum went to bed. Simon and Dorothy were laughing. Dorothy told him to follow her. She took him to the main bathroom and showed him where the towels were as he would need a shower after that day. She pointed out his room, "I'll leave a pair of Jeremy's pyjamas for you in case of emergencies."

Dorothy and I cleared up before heading to bed. We showered together and she dried me. I dried her and made sure her nipples were erect before I checked out her pussy.

Simon felt better after his shower and made his way to his room. It had been a great day. May had teased him all day but best of all, Jeremy and Dorothy had welcomed him into his mother's life.

As he stepped into the room he was shocked to see May lying on the bed in a sheer nightie. She smiled at him, "Simon I want you to sleep with me. Hold me. I want to make love with you but I know this is a shock so I'll settle with being held."

Simon went to her, "May you look amazing. I want to make love with you."

Dorothy was just licking the cream from her lips when they heard May have an almighty orgasm. Jeremy didn't believe it but he heard it. Dorothy smiled, "I put them together. Your mum wanted to but was scared. I think he rose to the occasion. They'll be good for each other. He's very nice."

Jeremy smiled, "Maybe he should come to Greece with us."

Dorothy smiled, "No maybe about it. He's so knowledgeable. Your mum will be pleased. Now are you ready for round two? Are you going to make me cum like that?"

Jeremy pulled her up to him, "No, I'm going to exceed that."

He kissed her and began working down her body, making sure her breasts were checked and nipples erect. He came to her smoking hot pussy and tried to lick it dry but the more he did the more it flowed. Soon, she was holding his head, "It's so fucking good, I'm going to cum soon. I'm trying to make it last but fuck, it's so good."

Jeremy doubled the efforts on her as he plunged two fingers into her pussy. He had one in her bum. Dorothy's hips were fucking back at his fingers. She was being very vocal. She screamed as she came, holding his head still as she used it to tease a second orgasm.

As she did they heard May cum again.

Jeremy moved up and slid his cock into Dorothy's pussy. He took his time. Dorothy was watching him, the love in her eyes plain to see. All too soon she was bucking and he had no option but to fuck her harder as she wrapped her legs around him. Both came at the same time.

Jeremy woke up to Dorothy giving him a blowjob. She wouldn't be denied. She was trying to get him deeper into her mouth almost into her throat. He felt her tonsils as he came.

She was smiling, "I'm getting there. Your clinic fantasy is close."

They showered and went down to prepare breakfast. His mum came down and hugged Dorothy, "Thank you. It went as you said. I'll need to get some nighties like that."

Dorothy smiled, "We'll go together. I'll need some bikinis for the holiday though I wonder if Jeremy would like me to be topless or nude on the beach."

May blushed, "I'll give you space to do that. I think it would embarrass Jeremy if I was there."

Dorothy said, "We thought to ask Simon to come with us as well. He knows so much and would make the trip so much more interesting. Would you like him to? Would he wish to?"

May was shocked, "We can ask him. I agree. I don't know what Simon would think if I went topless or naked. What will Jeremy think if I do it as well?"

Simon came down. He felt some anxiety as he didn't know how Jeremy would react to what had happened. He saw May and Dorothy happily talking so that helped.

Jeremy said laughingly, "I hope you got some rest last night!"

Simon laughed, "A little."

He hugged and kissed May.

As they sat at the table, Jeremy spoke, "Simon, Dorothy and I spoke last night and had the same thought. Mum was asked and agreed as well." Simon looked perplexed. "We wanted to ask you to join us on our Greek trip. Mum wouldn't feel like a gooseberry but mostly she'd be able to spend more time with you. Your knowledge would enhance our trip."

Simon smiled, "The thought is great but I don't think I could leave my business. My PA is about to go on maternity leave and I doubt she'll be back. She really runs the business when I'm on holiday. I have to find her replacement but it's been difficult finding someone with the skills."

Dorothy looked at Jeremy, "Belinda is torn between two to replace her. One, Jenny stays close to Simon's business and she struggles with the commute as she looks after her mum who's in poor health. She is excellent. It may suit her. Moira can take Belinda's place and if we ask Belinda nicely, she'll help out Jenny if required."

Simon looked, "Is your PA leaving?"

Jeremy laughed, "I hope not. She's going to take over more of the running of the firm, she does it very well, probably better than me. I want to take a step back, spend more time with Dorothy and our child when it arrives. I would be able to work on coding which I prefer.

"She has an eye on someone to replace her. I would have to say, either Moira or Jenny would be excellent choices. They are highly organised, excellent language skills and communicate very well. They are lovely people and have the ability to make people see the bigger picture. They have some backbone as they will discuss and try and persuade me to do things their way. I would give Jenny an excellent reference if she went for another post. I will be sorry for her to leave but her circumstances are such, it would benefit her so I'm happy to suggest it.

"What do you think it would take for Belinda to accept our suggestion, Dorothy?"

Dorothy blushed, "She might want us to repeat Friday's office playtime. It so turned her on. Also, John is on the shortlist for you to decide who is taking over from William when he retires in four months. He is the best candidate but you have debated if you should hire him because Belinda already works with you.

"I think she would be happy to help without anything extra but those might sway her."

"I don't know. She surprised the hell out of me when she leaned over so much. She's never revealed so much breast as she did. She's always been highly professional. If you're right she was turned on, if we did it again, she might not wear a bra. What would I do?"

Dorothy smiled, "Fuck me harder!"

Simon and May laughed. Their faces shocked.

Dorothy looked at Simon, "We're learning to play around, just with each other. I had an office fantasy and boy did it work. I think the staff were happy with what they heard judging from their expressions. If you wish mum, when you are speaking with Sarah ask her for advice on improving your sex life though it sounded like he did know what he was doing. Take Simon with you. She's brilliant.

"Do you think it would be worthwhile to interview Jenny? I can call Belinda and she can give you more information on her. She is excellent."

Simon nodded, "She sounds like a far more capable person than any I have interviewed. I don't think it would work out for your holiday. The timing is difficult. We'd need to arrange an interview and she would have to give her notice. She'd not be there to be trained to take over to allow me to join you unfortunately."

Jeremy took out his phone, "Belinda, sorry to disturb you on a Sunday. Can I take a few minutes of your time? I have a couple of things to speak about. To let you know I'll have you on speaker. Dorothy, my mum and her friend Simon are here."

Over Belinda's voice came John's, "Dorothy, thank you. We've had a great time. Hope you did to!"

Dorothy and Jeremy laughed. May spoke, "We need more information!"

Dorothy blushingly said, "Later, let's help Simon. Jeremy."

Jeremy smiled, "Belinda, Simon owns his own business and needs a new PA. His is going on maternity and won't be back. His business is close to Jenny's home. Do you think she would look at it due to her circumstances? Maybe you want her to take your place?"

Belinda said, "What's Simon's business?"

John piped up, "Is that Simon Brown? I know he has his firm near Jenny's. If it's him, I'd say ask her. I've done business with him, he's just like you Jeremy, treats his staff very well."

Simon spoke, "Thank you John. It is. Jeremy has raved about Jenny who sounds ideal. Do you agree Belinda?"

Belinda replied, "Yes. I was torn between Jenny and Moira. Both are excellent but Jenny looks after her mum and the commute is difficult. It's not often but sometimes I have to work long hours which would mean she would have to arrange someone for her mum. Being close would help her.

"I can call her and arrange a time for you to interview her."

Jeremy butted in, "If we said 9am and she was successful she could stay. We'll pay her notice but it would help Simon and us, if she wanted the post, if she began immediately. Is that okay with you Simon?"

Simon looked shocked, "It would be ideal but it's what Jenny wants which is important."

May hugged him.

Belinda said, "I'll call Jenny. What was the second thing?"

Jeremy smiled, "John, you were by far the best candidate so I'll have my PA send you the contract forms tomorrow."

All they heard was Belinda's scream of delight and what appeared her kissing him.

John spoke, "Thank you. I look forward to it."

Jeremy laughed, "You might not, Belinda is going to take on more hands on running of the business so she'll make your life hell like she does mine."

Belinda piped up, "If that's how I'm seen, I'm going to sit and do nothing today."

Dorothy laughed, "Okay, you want to extract a price. John says you were very happy. What do you say we repeat it but you add to it? You'll dress like me and when we leave, John spends the afternoon in Jeremy's office with you as you have your meetings."

Belinda gasped, "Okay where's Dorothy? Where have you hidden her? You're wicked. Mum, you and I are having lunch and you'll spill the beans."

John said, "What do you mean dressed like you?"

Dorothy laughed, "I have to go back to the office to pick up my bra and panties!"

May laughed and laughed.

John and Simon spluttered!

Belinda spoke quickly, "I'll call Jenny and tell her. I hope she doesn't realise what John is doing to me. I'll call back but I could be distracted."

It was half an hour later, Belinda called back, she was breathless, "John approves of my new office dress. He felt it worked well when I was speaking with Jenny. She'll be there tomorrow for 9am. She's delighted.

"How does Tuesday work for lunch Dorothy? Usual place and time."

Dorothy said, "Yes. If John's not co-operating tie him to the bed and use his body."

"Wow, that's an idea. See you tomorrow Jeremy."

May asked, "Well, what's turned everyone on so much?"

Jeremy pointed to Dorothy, "You brought it up, you explain." He was blushing.

Dorothy told them. May was blushing, Simon's eyes were wide.

May said, "Sarah helped you with that. I'll need to talk to her."

Jeremy interrupted, "It was Dorothy and Belinda, I think Sarah may have helped her confidence but it was great."

Dorothy smiled and said seductively, "When we're in Greece, there may be opportunities for topless or nude bathing. Would you want me to? Simon may see me amongst others. I saw how hard you were in the car when you thought I wasn't looking, seeing those who saw my breasts as we drove through town."

Jeremy blushed, "I don't know to be honest. It's a fantasy but it may be one we don't do. Simon and mum may not want too either."

May spoke, "If it made Simon want me more, I'd think about it. I'm more worried about what you think of me."

Jeremy smiled, "I love you. I haven't told you that enough. You're gorgeous. If you wish to tease Simon, do it. As Sarah says, both must wish it."

They spoke about the holiday. Simon would confirm once he had spoken to Jenny. Dorothy had all the details so would speak to the travel agent to book everything when he confirmed. May and Simon headed off after lunch.

Dorothy teased Jeremy as he worked in the garden. When he came in he found her in the bedroom. She was naked, "I would like you to fuck me slowly. I want to watch you get aroused, but mostly to cum. I want to feel you on top of me."

Jeremy moved to kiss her but she held his face as she said, "No caressing, slow fuck only. I just want to feel you."

Jeremy moved and she put his cock in her pussy. He started slowly. She was working her pussy muscles and he was soon trying not to speed up. She smiled and licked her lips. She pulled his nipples. She was moving against him slowly speeding him up.

Soon, he was fucking her as fast as he could. He didn't last long.

As he collapsed to her side, she turned him onto his back, "I told you slow. You raced. You need punished."

Jeremy tried to respond, "You did it, flashing your boobs at me while I was gardening. You used your hips to speed me up. It wasn't all my fault."

Dorothy leaned over him and kissed him, "This Sheriff finds you at fault." He felt his arms being raised and then the restraints being snapped. She looked at him, the hunger in her eyes showing how much she wanted to do this, whatever it was. He relaxed. A mistake as his legs were restrained.

Dorothy started at his face and worked down. She made sure his nipples were stretched and nibbled. Her hair following, lightly caressing him. She moved down and teased his groin. His cock was recovering but she bypassed it. She used her tits to massage his legs. She kissed his toes and made him squirm.

As she began working his cock slowly, she said quietly, "I want to know what your full nurse's fantasy is and the prostitute one. Only when I'm sure I have all the details, will I let you cum."

Jeremy tried to be circumspect but she wouldn't let him. "The whole truth or you don't cum."

Finally, after twenty-five minutes of sheer torture, of climbing to a climax and being let down, he spoke softly, "The prostitute has you wearing a wig and different makeup. You're dressed more as an escort than a street woman. I have booked you. Your outfit is sexy, caresses your curves. We have a pre-dinner drink at the bar. You're not wearing a bra so your nipples show you're getting aroused like my bulge. You inadvertently flash your stocking tops so not only I see them but some who are around. Maybe your knickers are seen. They love how you look. They want to be me.