Can We Be Saved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dorothy groaned, "mmm, I like you doing that, why did I stop you?"

I moved closer, breathing lightly over her labia. There were more aroused groans. I licked from the perineum almost to the clit and back. Each time, I varied the pressure. She was far wetter than I could ever recall. I flicked her clit a few times which caused her bum to rise. I started darting my tongue in and out her pussy. I moved my hands to grab her bum and hold her to me. One finger slipped into her bum without resistance, her moisture had lubricated it. She didn't complain.

"Oh Fuck, Jeremy, this is fantastic."

Her hips were rising in time to me licking and fucking. I started to flick her clit and put two fingers into her pussy. She was really going wild. This was way beyond anything we had done before.

Soon, she was moaning incoherently. Her hips were picking up some steam as suddenly she spasmed, held my head still and literally, fucked my head. I could hardly breathe.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!"

She lifted my head and kissed me. This was a new Dorothy.

"Jeremy, that was amazing. If you want to do it again, do it. If you want to fuck me, do it. I've never cum like that before."

I moved down, kissing her breasts and nibbling her nipples before reaching her pussy. This time I included her virgin rosebud as my tongue and fingers travelled around her erogenous zones. She relaxed and let me explore. When I looked up, her eyes were closed, she had a big smile. What did shock me was she was playing with her nipples, something she never did.

I doubled my efforts. Soon I had two fingers in her bum and two in her pussy. I was fucking her with them in time with her hips pushing at me. She tried to prevent herself cumming but her body took over. She almost broke my hands, she came so violently.

I sat beside her and held her as she recovered. She was glowing. Her nipples could have cut diamonds.

She turned to me, "That was awesome. I can say playing with my bum is highly acceptable. I didn't believe it could be so good. I'll probably need Sarah's help to go further but I do want to."

She was lightly stroking my cock, who was appreciating the experience. She moved. She lay down over the end of the settee arm. Her bum in the air.

"You've always like doggy. I remember this is one of those things you wanted to do. You have access to all of me. Don't worry about my pleasure, take your own. I may not be able to fuck you back as I'm so spent but I want you in me, please."

I moved behind her and slowly entered an exceedingly hot vagina. It was so tight despite all the moisture. I began slowly pushing in and out.

Dorothy was highly vocal, "Fuck that's beautiful, feel my tits. Go as hard as you want. Use me. Fill me up."

She was fucking me as I fucked her. I was soon ploughing her like a Formula 1 engine at max revs. I felt my hands maul her breasts.

All too soon, I was reaching my explosion. I held her hips still as I sent everything I had deep into her pussy, to her cervix. I collapsed over her.

The vixen moaned, "Fuck that was good." Her pussy was stroking my cock. Soon I was hard again. She moaned, "Jeremy, I think in a few weeks, you'll have your fantasy. Prepare me now, fuck me hard again."

I did. I'm sure my watch redlined a few times. Ian would be happy at my cardiac workout. Despite cumming minutes before, her tight pussy had me cumming again.

This time my cock slid out. I stood up. Dorothy got up and hugged me.

"Thank you, I needed that. I think you did to. I'll make some coffee for us. I'd like us to cuddle for a little while if you don't mind."

I agreed.

I sat on the settee. My mind was everywhere. Dorothy came in with the coffees. She was still naked. Dorothy was never naked anywhere. We held each other as we drank, carefully.

My hand was busy reacquainting itself with her left breast. She kissed me, "I've missed this most of all. We stopped cuddling too." She kissed me again.

My cock was telling me, he was being caressed and happy to go for round three.

Dorothy smiled, "Wow, I'm impressed. I matched a fantasy. I'd like missionary if you don't mind. I want to hold you to my breasts and watch you enjoy me."

Who was I to refuse such a request? It was slower, more loving. I saw her love for me in her eyes. She caressed my face, my back and tweaked my nipples. I retaliated by kissing her face, down her neck which gets her aroused before kissing those awesome breasts. At some point, a switch went, we began fucking the other.

I don't know how I came again. It couldn't have been much but I felt like I exploded. Dorothy had cum just before me. We cuddled until we began to chill. I confirmed that she should stay bare for the moment. She tasted divine and it seemed to enhance her response.

I dressed as she collected a robe. I was surprised she kissed me at the door. The robe was open, anyone passing would see she was naked underneath.

She kissed me and said, "Thank you. I needed to know we could still be intimate, that I could be more than I was. It was a good start for me. I hope you enjoyed it."

"It was the best we've ever had. The best I've ever had. If Sarah can help make it more, we'll die happy."

Once back in my apartment, I struggled to come to terms with the session and our love making. Sarah did say it wouldn't be easy, she was right, again.

The next day, Belinda spotted I was happier than I had been lately. I just said the counselling was helping but her look said she knew.

On Saturday I arrived at 9.30am and we headed to the mall. I wondered what she wanted but she just played me. After Thursday night, I hoped maybe some lingerie worth the name. Maybe some dresses which showed how lovely she was for going out together.

As we approached the mall, Dorothy asked, "Did you think about what roleplay fantasy turned you on most, like I asked?"

I looked at her quickly, the road was busy. "I did. I couldn't decide between you as a nurse or a prostitute. I think I had at least eight or ten others which I like the thought off. As Sarah said, you don't need to do any of those if you don't wish to. What about your own roleplay fantasies? What would you like me to be?"

Dorothy blushed, "I'm not sure. I have a few which keep recurring. I'm going to ask Sarah about those and other sexual matters when we have reached the stage she said where we can progress it. I have kept things so repressed, I'm scared I can't cope with the emotions or fail, when I try something new, like almost everything.

"After Thursday night, I really struggled with the aftermath of the session. I beat myself up about not understanding how you felt about your mum. How that helped almost break us. Maybe when Sarah and you discuss your thoughts, you can share them with me so I understand better and don't make that mistake again.

"I loved we made love. How it was so intense and different, yet so loving. I've felt your body against me whenever I thought about it. I'd like more like that. Feeling that I gave you pleasure helped me but I know I have so much more to learn."

At the mall, she went to a store and asked for an assistant. The assistant and she talked. The next I knew we were amongst the lingerie. Dorothy was lifting bras for me to approve. There were lacy, satin, sheer and silk in several styles. Some almost full, three quarters and balcony.

Dorothy was quite forceful, "Which ones work for you as daily bras? Which ones are to tease or for more intimate occasions?"

The assistant said, "We have some highly erotic ones, I can bring to your cubicle if you wish."

I was shocked and I admit hard. I nodded.

The assistant asked me which styles I liked. Dorothy was laughing at my predicament. I was red. I tried to say it was for Dorothy to choose but she said, "These are for us. Help me pick the right ones."

I picked three lacy ones, two full cup, one half cup, two satin ones for everyday wear. I drooled over the sheer and silk ones for more teasing times. Dorothy asked about matching panties. When the assistant showed us those, I suggested the more bikini sized one. Dorothy laughed and said, "I think for daily, bikini or brazilian works but to arouse you, you'd prefer something like these." She held up a thong or two. My favourite was the black silk tanga. I looked forward to seeing her wear that. She saw my look and took a deep blue one and matching bra.

The assistant asked if she wanted matching suspender belts. Dorothy looked at me and I nodded, "Only if you'll wear them."

In the cubicle, the assistant measured Dorothy to ensure she had the right size. Different brands have slightly different measurements. I had a hard on watching her measure Dorothy. She suggested Dorothy take off her bra. It was not a pretty one, almost polystyrene in construction.

This would be the closest I'd ever get to Dorothy with another woman. She would have to change two of those bras. She whispered in Dorothy's ear and Dorothy nodded.

Dorothy tried on the bras and the panties. Etiquette meant she had her own monster panties on. I did like the bras, all of them. I suppose my favourite was the pink satin one. I really liked how the deep blue silk and smoky grey lacy ones set off her body. She needed white, black and nude as well. I mentioned the red, almost black and a deep purple one I had liked as well.

The assistant had come back with a large handful of bras, matching knickers and suspender belts. Most she placed with the others. She had Dorothy try on a blue bra. At least, I thought it was one. It turned out to be a quarter cup bra. Her areolas and nipples looked superb, supported but mostly displayed. There was a matching suspender belt and crotchless knickers!

I could only nod as Dorothy looked at me. I did say "in other colours as well?" I found out later they added two others, a dark green and a pink.

The next item was a red Cami-knicker which was sheer. The brief part was a thong. I could have cum when Dorothy put it on. Even with her knickers on she looked fantastic. I nodded. I didn't trust my voice. If I spoke the assistant would know I how close to cumming I was. Dorothy smiled, "Other colours?" I nodded as I blushed. Again, I found out later she'd added a white and black one.

The next item took my breath away. It was a black silk bra, suspender belt and French knickers. The bra and knickers were overt. As Dorothy moved her nipples appeared and disappeared. I loved it. I refuse to describe the knickers but later when she modelled them for me, "Oh Boy!!" The assistant suggested based on my previous responses one in a deep blue/black. I just nodded.

The final item was a nurse's uniform. It was in a blue statin. The breasts have zips to expose them. There was an apron, a little hat and she showed us white hold up stockings. I thought it was great and then Dorothy unzipped her breasts. I couldn't get any redder.

With her breasts openly on display, Dorothy asked, "Are you happy for me to have all of these? Or do you think, they would be wasted."

I stammered, "No, these are perfect for you. I've always known how hot you were but these just blow my mind."

Dorothy smiled, "Do you think I should add some sexy nighties to entice you? If so, do you wish to pick them or shall I surprise you?"

I just said, "Surprise me." I didn't want to walk around the lady's nightie section with a hard on.

The assistant gathered everything and headed for the additional ones before she and Dorothy headed to the nighties. I tried to calm down using the technique Sarah had been teaching me. I managed to get my cock far enough down I could leave the cubicle.

I met Dorothy and the assistant at the till. Most of the stuff had been bagged. I heard them talking about roleplay outfits for the future. My cock stiffened quickly. Dorothy smiled, "Ah, my man with wallet. Can you do the honours?"

I laughed as I placed my card in the machine.

As we were leaving, Dorothy asked, "It's lunchtime. Do you wish to go to that restaurant you discovered? It's on our way home."

I nodded. As I did, I laughed. Dorothy asked, "Why the laugh?"

I composed myself, "I've found myself nodding instead of answering the last few weeks as sometimes the answers would be difficult. Belinda started me and now I try and avoid it. This morning I had to nod as the assistant would have heard how aroused I was."

Dorothy laughed, "She didn't need to. We both saw your erection. The final items were to tease you and boy, did they. When we were at the nighties, she said, she envied me. She liked your whole package.

"As Sarah says, full honesty, the reason I suggested lunch was to delay getting home and asking you to fuck me again. I don't think the new panties would constrain the amount my pussy is pouring out just now thinking of you, undressing me with that lingerie on.

"I think your cock is up for another session if I'm reading its signals properly."

I just nodded. This Dorothy was all my dreams and more.

When we arrived at the house, I helped Dorothy take the bags to the bedroom. She kissed me and told me to go to the kitchen and put the kettle on. I did as requested wondering if she planned on teasing me with one of her new outfits.

She came down dressed as the nurse, stockings on as well.

She smiled when she saw my appreciation. "I saw you were fairly red in the face. I thought I'd better check your blood pressure."

She pushed my chair back and kissed me gently. "Well, your lips seem fine, I need to check your heart rate."

She pulled off my polo shirt and used her ear to listen to my heart. Her breath on my skin was inflaming me.

"Mm, it seems your heart rate is fast. I'd better check your extremities for blood supply." She checked my hands by placing them on her breasts. "Yes, the pulse is a bit faster than normal."

She moved down and checked my ankles for pulse. I'm not sure what she was looking for as the way her breasts caressed all the way down my legs, I'm sure most of the blood remained somewhere else.

"Mm, the pulse feels a bit weak. I'd better check your temperature."

She pulled down my trousers and pants. She straddled the chair and put my cock in her incredibly hot pussy. I never realised the outfit had crotchless panties until then. She sank slowly all the way down on my cock which was as hard as it's ever been.

"Oh, mm. We have to hold it still to gauge the temperature." She may not be rocking but her pussy was caressing my cock. With all that had gone before I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Dorothy, if you don't stop that I'll cum. It's incredible."

Dorothy smiled, held my head and kissed me. She unzipped a breast and put it in my mouth. "Maybe that will help take you mind off the temperature reading."

It didn't as she worked her kegel muscles hard. Her nipple was teasing my tongue. I couldn't stop myself. I lifted her up several times as I exploded into her.

Dorothy smiled, "There appears to be a reduction in blood pressure. We'll let you recover and repeat the therapy."

I tried to say, "If you move, I can make you cum." Dorothy smiled, "A nurse's job is to look after her patient. I'm sure there will be many opportunities to give me pleasure later."

Her pussy was already arousing me. "Mm, I see your blood pressure is rising again," she said softly. She was rising and falling slowly. It was my turn to moan. "Fucking hell Dorothy, this is fantastic. I've never felt your pussy so on fire. I can't ignore my cock. He wants to cum again, now."

She just smiled, "Let him cum. I think, in my professional capacity, he needs emptied. This will solve your blood pressure problem."

She began riding me fast and hard. I tried to think of anything which would stop me cumming but I couldn't. I fucked her hard as I exploded once again into her pussy.

She held me tight. "Boy, Jeremy, introduce me to Ian. Your new body is amazing. Maybe he can help me tone a bit better."

After about five minutes, Dorothy moved off me and slid down to the floor. She was using her hands to examine my cock and balls. This was having an effect on my cock and brain. Soon, he was becoming hard again. Dorothy blew her breath over him. I could only moan in pleasure.

When he was hard again, she stood up and reversed onto me. She leaned down and put him into her pussy. As she sank down, she undid the other breast. She took my hands and placed them on her breasts.

"Fuck me as you want. Just fill me up.

"Tell me your nurse fantasy so the next time, if I can, I'll give it to you."

I began slowly pumping into her pussy. As I played with her breasts, her nipples were as erect as I've ever felt them.

"I come home, looking poorly. You send me to shower and when I come out, the nurse is there. She dries me slowly as she examines me. She decides I need to go to bed. When I lie down, she moves to join me on the bed. She's stretching me out when I feel my hands being restrained. She smiles, we have a few people with the same symptoms who needed restrained. As she speaks she is working her way down my body. Her breasts and hair on my flesh are amazing. As she goes down my legs, her breasts are caressing them. The legs are restrained.

"She comes back up, turns and sits her pussy over my face. She lowers it until I am licking and tongue fucking her. Her hands are gently playing with my cock. As I excite her, she takes my cock in her mouth and tongues him until I'm trying to fuck her mouth. All the time, the more aroused I get, the more I tongue her. I could almost drown. She stops licking my cock and concentrates on her cum. She cums using my face as a dildo.

"She goes down and mounts me, facing away. I can see my cock entering and leaving her pussy. She speeds up until I can't control myself anymore and I just cum and cum until I feel my toenails come out."

Dorothy was moaning contentedly. "This is so nice, so good. I like your fantasy but I think there is more. Is there?"

I laughed, "Yes."

"Will you tell me at the right time? I'd like to give you many of them if I can."

"Only if you tell me yours."

Dorothy went, "Om, my, that's so good. This angle is so arousing. I could cum soon.

"I'll speak with Sarah. She knows I'm overwhelmed with my feelings at the moment. I have allowed a few of my fantasies to surface. I'll share with you. I need to learn more."

I tried to get her to say one, "What about the one in the hallway?"

She moaned, "Oh, mm, mm. I think you'll love it. For it to work, I need to surprise you. Can you rub my clit, I need to cum?"

I was shocked. Dorothy never asked me to do anything like that. I complied as I was close myself.

Soon, all I could hear was moans of pleasure from both of us. She was really riding me hard. As she came she drove down hard. The chair moved backwards about a foot. I couldn't restrain myself any longer and came. I thrust and thrust into her as I came.

She rose slowly and turned before straddling me again.

"Jeremy, this is everything I want to have with you. I don't think I have the energy for round four. Do you think we could cuddle for a while? The settee or even our bed. We'll both need showers later."

She held my face in her hands and kissed me gently. I lifted her gently and took her to the bedroom. The bed was far bigger. My nurse and I held each other for ages.

A frown came on Dorothy's face. "Oh dear, I promised you coffee and I haven't given it to you."

I laughed, "Dorothy, if the choice is between coffee and fucking you like that, to hell with the coffee."

She laughed, "You're just being nice. I'll make some and when we've finished we can shower."

I could get used to having coffee served by that nurse!

We showered and despite being well cleaned, my cock couldn't manage another erection. Dorothy didn't seem to upset. She laughed at my expression, "My pussy needs a rest too."

1...34567...10