Can We Be Saved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dressed as she dried her hair. I was sitting in the living room when she came downstairs. She was wearing a sheer black negligee with matching very small knickers. Her bare pussy was on display so my cock was working on getting hard.

She smiled at my reaction, "I'll wear this until this time tomorrow. If you want a follow up session just come over." She kissed me lightly but very suggestively. Who was this Dorothy?

I laughed, "I had a suggestion but now I don't know. That is some outfit and offer."

Dorothy smiled, "A suggestion. Tell all."

I held her face, "I thought we could go for a meal and then maybe some dancing. You did say we should court. Sarah said to try and do normal things together. We used to love doing that but we haven't for some time."

Dorothy looked sad, "I'm not sure I'm dressed for that. Maybe later, if you were keen to go out with me dressed like this, I may manage it but not just now although the thought is thrilling.

"I suppose I could dress more normally and when we come back you can tell me to change into this or we can court on the settee. You may be thinking of courting at the beach."

I laughed, this was vintage wind-up Dorothy. Hell, she's never worn any nightie close to that one and she's suggesting she'd go out in it. I don't think my heart would take that.

"Maybe dress normally but some of your new lingerie."

This time I got a massive kiss which about bruised my lips.

I said I needed to head off to change but she replied, "You've still got most of your clothes here. You won't need to rush."

I agreed. The next few hours were great or awful, depending on your point of view. Dorothy walked around, spoke, sat, sharing herself with me. She made more coffee.

We talked about stuff other than just our problems. It was really good, I even had another hard-on. She would look at me, glance at my bulge and smile. This was not Dorothy.

Finally, I needed to know, "Dorothy, where has this Dorothy come from? Has Sarah had any input? I know you have your session on Monday morning but have you had one before?"

Dorothy sat in front of me, looking me in the eye. I didn't help as my eyes were looking down at her breasts and bare pussy as her legs were apart showing her naked pussy.

"Jeremy, I haven't spoken to Sarah. I need to. I do feel overwhelmed with my feelings. Old Dorothy would have run away from anything which I have done with you.

"It was Belinda when we met on the Monday. I really just wanted a rant about you but when we were talking something changed. She knew I loved you but she also knew we were unhappy. She made it very easy to talk to her. I told her a lot more than I should have. I didn't mention the fertility clinic test. I told her I would want you to do more with me but I couldn't tell you. I didn't know how. I was a virgin but that shouldn't have stopped me trying new things, us working together to be better.

"She told me about a respected magazine who had online support for sexual exploration. I have been looking at it. I realise I have a lot to learn but I do wish to do much more with you.

"Belinda said Sarah was excellent at explaining and collaborating with you to have a better sex life. Basically, we haven't done anything we haven't done before, like Sarah suggested. The feelings, the rooms, the intensity are additions. I do want to give you your clinic fantasy.

"Inside I'm so nervous but I see the love and joy in your eyes. I focus on that.

"This morning, the assistant was so good encouraging me. She realised what my old bra meant. She saw how nervous I was but how much you enjoyed it. She whispered in my ear, if she kissed my breasts, you'd cum. If she had, I'd have cum.

"I want you to know when you come home, you'll come home to a loving wife. We'll discuss everything but decide together. Equals. I'll tie you up but you'll be able to tie me up.

"When we discuss holidays, we'll each have our say. I won't overrule you as I did so often.

"You'll need to be more assertive about what you want when it's important to you, whether a holiday, a discussion or just a fuck rather than making love."

I held her tight and told her, "I can't think of much more I want than this, you are so sensual and loving. My emotions are still so variable but that I do know."

I kissed her gently which was soon far firmer. I was kissing a breast as I felt my cock entering her pussy. I hadn't felt her hand. She was moaning in my ear, "fuck me, fuck me." I did and I came very quickly.

We had to clean ourselves before we dressed to go out. Dorothy looked amazing in a lovely dress which showed some breast and her stocking tops when we danced later. When we came home she invited me in but we had to be quiet in case we disturbed her parents.

We necked, stroked each other but as we did when courting, never progressed to sex. After an hour she sent me home.

When I woke up I wondered what to do with my day. I collected some stuff for breakfast and headed to Dorothy's. She opened the door dressed in that nightie and knickers. Anyone passing would have had an eyeful. I certainly did.

We sat together as we ate the breakfast. Dorothy was smiling, "It seems our not so little friend likes me dressed like this. What about you?"

I laughed, "He and my brain agree, you look good enough to eat or fuck or both."

Dorothy smiled, "I don't know if I should allow you to. I don't know what you would want to do to me. I may need to be tied to the bed. If I'm not tied, I may try to stop you."

I picked her up and carried her to our bedroom. I was surprised to see the restraints already in place.

Dorothy laughed, "I thought of tying you up but you beat me to it. I'll be at your mercy. Please be kind, sir!"

I removed the nightie and the knickers. I placed her on the bed and put a pillow under her bum. I kissed and caressed her before I restrained her.

I undressed slowly. She watched me closely. Her eyes showed she was enjoying the tease.

"Miss, you have misbehaved once too often. You need to learn the errors of your ways. You will not cum until I tell you to. If you do, I'll start again. If you cum again, I'll have to spank you before starting again. Do you understand?"

She looked fearful, "Yes sir. I'll try my best sir."

I started to kiss her face, moving slowly down until I reached her lips. As I kissed those, my hands were playing with her breasts. She was moaning into my mouth. I ran my fingernails over her breasts until they were marked. She was breathing slowly but deeply. Her nipples were erect. They tried to follow my fingers. I kissed down her neck which she loves though she used to deny it. As I did, I strengthened my caressing of her breasts.

"Sir, I feel so strange, the sensation is lovely, I may cum if you don't stop."

I spoke sharply, "Not until I tell you."

There was a feeble, "I'll try," before she rose from the mattress as she came.

As she came down, she spoke softly, "I'm sorry sir, I couldn't help it. Your kisses and caresses took me somewhere I've never been." That was true she'd never cum from just breast play before.

I went back to her face and started again. As I reached her breasts she was panting, "I'm trying not to cum, really trying."

Her nipples were never before as erect. Her areolas were deep red. I put a hand down to her pussy. It was soaking wet. I lightly caressed her clit and she rose from the mattress in a massive orgasm.

"I'm so sorry sir, I tried."

I undid her legs and turned her over. I spanked her bum (a first) until it was a light pink.

I spoke sternly, "I warned you. Don't cum again unless I tell you."

I returned her to lying on her back, restraining her legs again.

I kissed her breasts as my hands caressed her inner thighs and legs. I stopped close but never touched her pussy. I moved down and began licking her pussy. She was very wet. I felt her begin to rise and stopped, letting her calm down before starting again. Three times I did that.

"Please sir, let me cum. I can't take any more. I'll cum without your permission, please tell me to cum."

I continued to tease her, arouse and relax, arouse and relax. Her body was writhing in pleasure, unable to escape.

I built it up slowly, then more forcefully. When I judged she was close, I spoke softly, "You have thirty seconds to cum.. If you don't I'll continue again. You'll need to wait until the next opportunity."

I doubled my efforts on her clit as I was counting down. She came as I reached 3,2. She gave an almighty scream of pleasure. Her arms, legs and body rose as one. The bed moved three inches.

I let her calm down.

"Thank you sir," she said softly.

I started again, this time using fingers as well as tongue. Soon her body was moving trying to get away from me. "Sir, sir, please stop, I'll cum again, I can't stop it. Please."

I didn't pay any heed to her pleas. Soon she was writhing, pulling hard at the restraints. Her pussy was overflowing. I had a finger in her bum and two in her pussy. I took her clit into my mouth and rubbed my tongue over it. Her body just jack knifed as she came. She collapsed back on the mattress. She was almost out of it.

I continued to finger fuck her pussy and bum. Soon her body was fucking my fingers. It seemed just minutes when she came again. Her voice built as she said, "fuck, fuck, fuck, Fuck, Fuck, F--U--C------K!!!"

When she recovered, I entered her pussy which was so wet and tight, I had to force my way in. I was glad I had a pillow underneath her bum as it made it easier to slowly stroke in and out.

She spoke softly, "Sir, I love this. I'm sorry I came. Do what you wish as I failed you."

I wanted to fuck her hard but I wanted to last so I took my time. I went through the best football team we had and the players who never should have played for us but it was no good. The heat, the grip of her pussy soon had me, fucking her hard. I came and came, filling her up as she had said before.

After I came, I lay beside her, teasing her nipples and breasts. I played with her pussy and she was moaning her pleasure. I soon hardened so I mounted her again and this time I was more forceful. I was kissing her breasts as I caressed her face. I watched her eyes which showed the love I had taken for granted. All too soon, I felt myself cumming again.

Dorothy never asked me to release her so I just began playing with her again. Soon, I had her breast in my mouth as my fingers fucked her pussy. Her hips were rising and she was moaning her pleasure. I moved between her thighs so I could use my second hand on her clit. Her body was bucking against my hands. As she came the bed moved again.

I was hard and drove into her. I took her very forcefully and came very quickly.

I collapsed over her. I kissed her softly.

I was done. I released her and we cuddled. I went and brought her a coffee. She laughed as I came in. I smiled, "What's so funny?"

She looked at me, very happy, "I love you bringing me a coffee naked. I love what Ian has done for you. You were hot but now you're super-hot."

I laughed, "Yes, yesterday when I saw you, I was blown over by how you look. We've never had sex like this. I might just stay in that apartment."

Dorothy leaned over, "If you did, you'd miss morning goodbyes to the office. I'd leave a lipstick ring around your cock. Imagine being caught in the toilet. How would you explain that or just laugh?

"I know you'll stay there for a few weeks as we need our space to digest what we say with Sarah. I do want you home. I want to work on our house fantasies."

I looked at her, "Dorothy, I want that too. If someone saw your lipstick, I'd just go, "Hot Wife!" What fantasy would you want to do?"

She blushed, "I'd like to come to the office and to get your attention start to strip off. When I'm down to my suspenders and stockings, you lift me onto your desk and eat me out. I'm noisy. You have me put my skirt and blouse on. I sit in your office as you have meetings. Between meetings or even in them, I flash you. You decide to fuck me as you have time between meetings. I'm sitting in my chair, cum leaking out as you conclude that meeting.

"You're not happy with me and when we get to the car, you make me take the blouse and skirt off. We drive home. You instruct me to masturbate but not cum until we get home. I have to walk into the house as I am. Once in the house, you spank me for being so naughty before fucking me senseless."

I looked at her. I'm sure she saw how astonished I was. I was also hard. I turned her onto her front. I smacked her bum, "You're very naughty." I fucked her as I continued to berate her for being naughty. I came again just as she did.

We lay together before she went for the coffees. After we showered she dressed in that outfit. My quizzical look got a short reply, "The time's not up!"

We had a late lunch. I had to head to the gym and told her I wouldn't be back today, "You have Sarah to think about and what we discussed together on Thursday. I have the same. Some space is needed. Although, the distraction technique is amazing!"

Dorothy kissed me softly, "You're right. I've enjoyed being a wife again but I want more. You do as well. Sometime apart now for the greater good."

As I left, I said, "I'll pick you up on Tuesday."

Monday's session with Sarah focused on my relationship with my mum. It hurt. At the end Sarah said, "You and your mum have never talked about it, screamed at each other but not talked. You do need to speak. I'd suggest here so I can prevent it becoming what it has been. You have so many unanswered questions which keeps the anger boiling."

I relented and said I'd ask my mum. I was surprised when she agreed.

Dorothy and I had our Tuesday and Thursday sessions. While much was positive there were some parts which felt like I was being ripped apart. I know she felt the same as her face said everything. We did have a meal and yes we ended up having sex. We used the guest bedroom, the bathroom and the living room.

On Saturday night we went to the pictures. She looked lovely. She was wearing a blouse and skirt. I laughed, as when she slid in into the car, I saw she was wearing stockings. During the film, I was able to caress her thigh up to the bare skin. She did accidentally caress my cock.

After the film I drove to the beach where I was able to get at her breasts and caress her pussy.

We were getting really steamy in the car when she said, "My parents are away this weekend. Do you want to fuck me in my bed?"

I kissed her hard, "Only if you take off your blouse, skirt and bra now."

She looked at me and smiled, "My office fantasy. Thank you."

I have never driven so carefully or with such a bulge in my crotch. The steering wheel caught me a few times. I don't know how many cars passed us going the other way but it seemed the road was very busy.

Dorothy waited until I opened the car door for her. She slowly got out, stretched and made her way to the house door. If anyone was looking out, they would have had a heart attack, even if they were gay.

Once inside, she leaned over the settee and I moved her thong to the side. I fucked her like there was no tomorrow. We were so aroused, we both came quickly. We went to bed and had a couple of more sedate fucks. We cuddled until we fell asleep. It was great waking up with her caressing my cock. I had to turn down the immediate offer as I had other needs. The shower I had afterwards meant I was clean so we repeated our vanilla lovemaking, several times.

I left for the gym after lunch. I said I would pick her up for the Tuesday session as normal.

My Monday session did not go well. Sarah did intervene a few times. She had me do my relaxation techniques to calm down. At the end, I saw how my mum was telling me the truth. I had not wanted to hear it before or at the beginning.

My mum told me how my dad and I were so close, I never saw his faults. He had always liked a drink after work but he began drinking to excess. Not drunk but more than he should. They argued. The more he drank, the more estranged they became. He would demand sex. He raped her a few times. The first time she left was when he demanded sex. She tried to refuse as she was on her period. He hated having sex when she was on but he insisted. When he saw blood on him, he beat her. She left afterwards.

He told me she was having an affair when she didn't come home for a week, but she wasn't. She was waiting until the bruising had gone down. It became more common, him beating her. Whenever it happened she went to a friend, not her family as her father would have killed him. I could speak with her friend, Norma to confirm. She had taken photographs as she wanted her to go to the Police. Norma was scared he would kill her. As he drank more the violence escalated until she was almost driven out. She only stayed to protect me as he did lash out at me quite regularly. When she stopped him hurting me, he turned on her. Afterwards, he was so apologetic, to me. He would buy me the toy I wanted. I didn't remember all that but when I focussed later with Sarah's help, I saw she was right.

When he died, I blamed her. She tried to tell me the truth but I didn't want to listen. She'd never told anyone other than Norma. She'd never had an affair and she's never had a boyfriend since. She thought if she did, it would break us apart totally. She hoped one day we could talk like this and she thanked Sarah for making it happen.

Mum had been very tearful but she was smiling. Sarah saw her out. I was in tears. We spent some time going over all that had been said. I left and spent the night and next day working through what my mum had said.

I picked Dorothy up and she saw something was far wrong. I said I would tell her later but it wasn't about us. She was relieved.

When we saw Sarah, she asked how I was. I told her. Dorothy said, "If it helps him work on this rather than us. You said it was hurting him so it will help us anyway."

Dorothy held me as Sarah and I went through everything. My rage, my anger and now my sense of despair as I had taken so many years from my mum's life.

Dorothy spoke softly, "Your mum loves you. If you can let her in, she will blossom. You will repair. Sarah can help you both start over."

I looked at Sarah, "It's asking a lot from you but can you help with that as well?"

Sarah smiled, "I'll help. Have your mum call me and I'll have a few sessions with her. She does love you. Like the relationship with Dorothy, it will be changed but for the better."

I smiled, "Maybe Greece after all Dorothy."

She kissed me so passionately I thought she would fuck me there.

Sarah was smiling, "I think with your mum and you repairing a lot of your suppressed anger will leave you. Dorothy and you have reached a point where you have been communicating well according to the other. Your sex life has been more interesting if bland due to my instructions. Do you wish to improve your sex life, do other things?"

Dorothy blushed, "Please. I've really enjoyed what we have done, far more than I thought possible. I know he'd love me to do more, a blowjob, anal perhaps, a titty fuck. Belinda recommended a site which has given me more information and been helpful in some way. She did say and I have to agree I would need someone to guide me. She was very positive about how good you would be for me explaining and helping me understand these new emotions. I do wish to give Jeremy a great sex life if possible.

"I was so scared to try new things in case I failed. I was shocked when Jeremy said he never pushed my boundaries in case I left him. I need to know what he would like, the techniques to please him and how to keep it exciting."

She looked at me, "I want to please you, excite you."

Sarah asked, "Jeremy what do you want?"

1...45678...10