Canada 2128 - Ch. 03 Shower Duties

Story Info
Darla surprises Haley in good and bad ways.
2k words
4.7
5.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enraged8
enraged8
16 Followers

Haley returned from yoga class with a tall coffee. Her Slave Trainee, Darla, sat on a cushion in front of the fireplace. After breakfast, Darla's prescribed routine was to meditate and recite the 5 sex slave general orders.

Sitting on the balcony adjacent her office Haley pondered her sex slave's first two weeks. The positives, Darla did everything well. She learned how to please a woman very quickly. She was not daunted by punishments or sex acts. Although Darla had not yet experienced Haley's kinkier interests.

The negatives, Darla wasn't sincerely enjoying sex with Haley. She did not appear to dislike it, but clearly her participation was under duress. Haley would give her more time to enjoy lesbian sex. Herself, Haley knew she could never enjoy sex with a man.

What Haley did not have patience for was Darla's speaking out of turn. Although Darla was trying to help, she was violating a general order. Darla must improve quickly, or Haley would be forced to turn on the obedience disorder stabilizer mesh implanted in her brain.

"What are your general orders,"

Slave Trainee?" Haley asked, walking towards Darla.

"Mistress, a sex slaves general orders are:

1- Submit to and accept my Mistress' complete authority over me.

2- Accept all training and punishment administered to become proficient in your service.

3- Acknowledge all orders given. Otherwise speak only when told to do so.

4- Orgasms are a privilege only to be had with permission from my Mistress.

5- Perform prescribed exercise to be mentally and physically fit for my Mistress.

Those are a sex slaves general orders, Mistress."

"Slave Trainee," Haley commended. "Do try to honor all 5 today."

"Yes Mistress," Darla acknowledged.

"I need to shower before my appointment," Haley informed her. "You're going to wash and shave me."

Darla did relish the thought of seeing Haley completely naked. It had surprised her how she found Haley's fitness level to be very sexy. But that didn't mean she relished having sex with her.

Haley grinned as she watched Darla strip off her slave uniform and hurry to the bathroom. Haley has come to see her peach shaped butt as her sexiest asset. Although a big reason why she bought Darla was her slightly above average areola.

When they entered the shower, Haley soaked in the hot water. She smiled as Darla ogled while lathering with a washcloth.

"What do you like about what you see?" Haley asked shyly.

"Mistress," Darla spoke quickly. "Your muscles, they are sexy. Especially your ripped abdomen. You are strong, and beautiful."

"Make sure you wash each muscle, thoroughly," Haley whispered.

First, Darla made Haley's entire frontside soapy. Then she scrubbed and massaged each muscle thoroughly. Her arms were hard, yet feminine. She couldn't get enough of her abs. Tracing each before seemingly polishing them clean. Her pussy and inner thighs were washed without the same enthusiasm.

After allowing Darla more than enough time on her front, Haley offered Darla her back side. Darla diligently washed her neck and shoulders. Haley flexed, spreading her back muscles wide, her lower back skin grew taught against hard muscle.

Darla lathered Haley's backside, methodically working down to her lower back. When she reached her ass, Haley responded by spreading her legs to give her full access. Obediently she washed up and down her ass crack, working industriously versus sensually. While rubbing up and down the length of her thighs and calves, she dropped the washcloth. She finished using just her soapy hands, admiring their shape and strength.

"You are doing well, Slave Trainee," Haley praised Darla, turning around. "Keep it up and I may just reward you. But now, my breasts need some more work.

Darla returned to her nipples, washing them teasingly. As they hardened and grew, she washed her strong breasts, squeezing gently.

Grabbing the shower head wand, Haley rinsed off her breasts. "There," Haley spoke softly. "Now show me how you suck your Mistress' nipples."

Darla hungrily pulled one into her mouth. Sucking her tits, she didn't mind compared to eating her pussy. She made out with each nipple as if she were kissing someone.

"No, no," Haley objected. "Like this."

Cupping Darla's breasts into her hands, they were a bit bigger than a handful, Haley brought one of those prized areola into her mouth. Her tongue dancing along the outer edge, tracing circles around one areola and then the other.

Darla let out an eek as Haley's teeth kneaded her nipple before sucking it in and out. Pulling as much of her breast into her mouth as she could, Darla's nipple rubbed against the roof of Haley's mouth.

Quickly, Haley withdrew. "Give that a try," leaning up against the shower wall.

Darla duplicated Haley's technique as best she could. Once again, Haley acknowledged that Darla was a quick study. Given enough time to perfect her skills, Darla may be able to give her a nipple-gasm. A goal for another day. Darla got another minute to practice before moving on.

"I hope you have a steady hand," Haley smiled, handing Darla a razor. "Shave cream is right there. I like my legs and pussy smooth."

"Yes Mistress," Darla acknowledged.

Darla meticulously shaved Haley's legs in short order. Haley flexed as she did, admiring how Darla appeared to enjoy this task. Her sex slave did have a thing for muscles. She would ponder how to use that in her training.

Her face once again lay close to Haley's pussy, Darla cautiously started at the edges. Stroke by stoke small patches of auburn hair fell to the drain.

"Is it looking better?" Haley asked playfully.

"Yes Mistress," Darla answered less than enthusiastically.

Pushing her labia delicately aside, her sensitive lips soon rested against smooth, hairless skin.

"I'll know you are finished when you kiss it,"

Haley instructed.

Darla leaned in and kissed her bare pussy. Assuming Haley really wanted a blow job, everyday she gave her 1 or 2, she began nibbling at her labia and licking between them. It took all of Haley's discipline to not grab and force her sex slaves head into her wanting pussy. That would have to wait.

"Time now for me to wash your pussy," Haley slid her hand between Darla's tongue and her pussy.

Switching positions, Haley caressed a dab of shaving cream throughout Darla's golden blonde tuft, Haley wondered if she should shave it bare?

"How did you keep your bush before you were imprisoned?" Darla asked, reaching for the razor.

"A wide rectangular vertical patch, Mistress," Darla answered.

Haley worked the razor on one side, then the next, before squaring off the top and bottom. Darla's golden blonde hair was very fine. It had been a while since her pussy was shaved so her new thinner, 1/3-inch wide, patch was too bushy.

"Be right back," Haley stepped out of the shower, and right back in with a pair of scissors.

Snip, snip, snip.

"There," Haley looked upon her pussy as if it were a masterpiece. "Take a look."

"It looks nice," Darla said. "Thank you Mistress."

"Nice?" Haley said as if offended. "It's better than nice. I'll show you just how nice."

Darla wasn't expecting Haley to kiss her pussy. A rush of warmth charged down her spine as a finger slid in. While it definitely felt good, Darla didn't want it. She spread her feet apart a bit to help Haley get this over with.

Sliding in a second finger brought Darla onto her tipi-toes. The fingers in her pussy curled, massaging her inner walls. 'Oh my!' Darla thought, she didn't dare speak. Rapidly her tight pussy loosened. It was welcoming Haley's intrusion despite Darla's reluctance.

"Do you want it slow," whispered Haley. "Or fast?"

Haley's fingers began rapidly fucking Darla before she could answer. Discomfort replaced what was delightful.

"Slow, Mistress, please!" Darla whelped.

Haley slowed her pace way down. She explored, looking for the spots, the touch, that gave Darla the greatest pleasure.

Bringing a finger to caress her clit ever so lightly certainly got a response. Darla moaned through clenched teeth, obviously, trying not to moan. Lightly pinching her clit brought another moan.

"I dare say your clit may be more sensitive than mine," Haley stated excitedly. "Tell me. Are you enjoying my touch, a woman's touch?"

"Yes, Mistress," Darla labored to answer.

Haley withdrew her finger, kissed Darla's soaked pussy, and stood up.

"It has been 10 days since I let you enjoy an orgasm. Your performance in the shower alone here has earned you a reward," Haley spoke matter of factly. "I'm going to get dried off and dressed. You will stay here and masturbate. I expect to hear your orgasm shortly."

Instead of feeling relieved that Haley stopped molesting her, Darla felt slightly humiliated at being ordered to masturbate.

"Yes. Thank you, Mistress," Darla shared her hollow appreciation.

Having masturbated dozens of times in her life, Darla knew just what to do to bring herself to orgasm quickly. Pressing onto her clit, and pulling up on it while pinching a nipple with her other hand, her groans could be heard by Haley.

Haley smiled as she listened to Darla cum in the shower. She knew that Darla's appreciation was insincere, but she had performed better than the data indicated most sex slaves do in their first two weeks. Her next reward would not be as easy to earn.

Dressed, Haley picked up her attaché case and headed towards the door. Stopping, she turned to Darla who was putting on her Slave Trainee uniform, a t-shirt and ordinary underwear, both white and a size too tight.

"I'll be home very late," Haley stated. "When I get back on my desk will be a 1-page letter from you to me. I want to know, what you like and dislike about eating my pussy? In, detail. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress," Darla had kneeled by Haley as she spoke.

"Also, consider this a free-speech opportunity. Say what you will, but only in answering that question. I am not interested in your view on Canada's practice of slavery. Or our harsher discrimination of Americans than other nations we've conquered."

"Understood Mistress," Darla acknowledged.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Haley snapped her fingers. "Does the name Anthony Tiofilo ring a bell?

Darla instantly know the name. She had not seen her brother in 4 years. They were separated in the aftermath of the war.

"Anthony Christopher Tiofilo," Darla answered. "I have a brother by that name, Mistress."

"I am aware," Haley shared. "It was a rhetorical question. You'll be interested to know that he recently graduated P1 in Quebec. The daughter of Quebec's Chief Justice purchased him. Just as I purchased you as the daughter of a member of Canada's elite ruling class. Interesting coincidence, don't you think?"

"Very, Mistress," Darla acknowledged.

****

Haley came home late as promised. She paid no attention to Darla who was sleeping in her sleeping bag on the floor. She sat at her desk, and read Darla's letter.

'

My Dearest Mistress,

Honestly I do not like anything about eating your pussy. I have never been interested in women sexually. Despite the fact you are a sexy woman, and yes, have a sexy pussy, eating your pussy is repulsive.

I understand that I am your sex slave, from which there is no escape for me. So I do the best I can when you make me do so. I simply hope my life may be easier if I give you what you want. But I know what you really want is for me to enjoy it too. You want to transform me into a lesbian.

I do not believe you can force someone to enjoy something, even though you have the power to force them to do that thing. However, you may succeed by utilizing the mesh in my head. I don't know, maybe not. I understand it would make me very compliant, but perhaps, it would not actually make me enjoy it either

I promise to do my best to serve you, please you, and fulfill my sentence to Canada.

Thank you for the opportunity to share my thoughts.

Your devoted Slave Trainee,

Prisoner 2878097.USA.DMT.HLW2128

'

"How the hell does she know her prisoner number?"

Haley placed a call on her derma-screen.

"How is my favorite daughter today?" General Marshal answered.

"Daddy," Haley said. "Your up. We need to talk. I'll be right there."

enraged8
enraged8
16 Followers