Cancer Walk

Story Info
Two strangers bonding over shared pain.
2.3k words
4.54
5.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June 2013

It was a hot summer night and Simon was walking in long slow circles. He had lost count of how many laps he had made around the park. He wasn't even sure why he was still doing it. It was Relay for Life and he was a four year cancer survivor. He got the invitation in the mail and filled it out and showed up for something to do.

It was a Friday night and he was depressed. He had had a bit of a rough day at work, dealing with people who made stupid decisions. Stupid decisions that essentially obviated all of the work he had done in the past month. Not only was all of his work now useless they had gone with what was by any objective measure a worse design. It was worse from a user perspective, it was worse from a system perspective, and it was far far worse from a maintenance perspective. The only person it was better for was the next executive who insisted on the changes so that he could claim it was his and not the former administration. The new executive was like a dog marking his territory, peeing all over it.

Simon had left work after the meeting. He had done his 50 hours that week and had no other meetings. He left work in a bit of snarl and went to a local sports bar. He pulled up a seat at the bar and ordered a Yuengling and a reuben. Life was pretty sweet until his 6 month pregnant ex-wife walked in with her boyfriend. She was a hot a piece of ass, even pregnant. She had put on a bit of weight with some of it in a perfectly round baby bump but from Simon's perspective, most of it went to her tits swelling them from D's to DDD's. Large breasts that now seemed to have constantly erect nipples. She was beauty and perfection, and had refused him sex ever since they found out he had cancer. She had left him 3 months ago, right after she found out she was pregnant.

They exchanged pleasantries, the highs and how are you's, but it just made Simon feel like shit. As his ex walked away Simon pushed away the remains of his sandwich, it had lost its taste. He ordered another beer and started to watch the baseball game on TV.

The game had fallen into a classic pitchers duel. The score was tied at zero into the ninth inning. One pitcher had walked a player and the other allowed a hit. Relief pitchers came in in the sixth and like the starters they were on fire. The game was about to go into extra innings when *the* commercial came on.

It was a commercial for vitamins. It was a reputable company with a normal product targeting men, not fly by night penis pills but there was a lot of imagery. Imagery that triggered panic attacks in Simon. Simon had testicular cancer, and as a result was overly protective of his remaining nut. When ever someone said, "I'ld give my left nut to...", he would die a little bit inside. Certain imagery would send him into panic attacks and when the commercial ended with the phallic trophy flanked by two golf balls he lost it. Simon threw $50 on the bar and ran out.

After fifteen minutes of tetris to calm his nerves he started to drive around, looking for something to do. He didn't want to go back to his empty house and he didn't want to be around people. That was when he remembered he signed up as a survivor for Relay for Life.

Simon was walking in circles. The walkers had thinned out to one or two people per team, walking in pairs. There were the occasional stragglers by themselves but for the most part he was alone with his thoughts. He was trying not to think. His goal was complete physical exhaustion. His knees ached and his lung burned. A couple more laps he thought, then a quick drive home and I'll sleep the sleep of the dead.

As he came around the back end of the course which ran near the baseball field, he thought he heard something coming out of the darkness. He took a step off the path and headed out across a field that was dimly lit by the lights for the race. He heard the sound more clearly. It was a woman crying, it was coming from one of the dugouts. The dugout had its back to the relay so the inside was completely dark. He walked as quietly as he could and he saw a pair of pink sneakers attached to chubby ankles poking out of the shadows on one side. He circled to the other side, out of sight of anyone who might be in the dugout. Just as he rounded the corner he coughed and watched the feet disappear into the darkness. He sat down on the bench and stared out at the field.

He knew there was a woman in there with him. He could smell her almond scented perfume and could hear a soft weeping. He was pretty sure though that she didn't know that he knew she was there. He sat there for a few minutes and let his eyes try to adjust to the dark. He finally looked over to her and could see that she was staring at him, but not much else.

"How long have you known I was here?" She asked.

"I followed the sound of the crying."

"Oh" She said mortified.

"I didn't say anything because I knew if you wanted to talk you would."

Five long minutes passed until she asked, "What team are you with?"

"None of them."

"Caregiver?"

"Survivor." He said.

"Will anyone come looking for you?" She asked.

"No." Simon replied, feeling suddenly very alone.

A hand touched his in the darkness, and he took it and gently squeezed it. They sat holding hands for a while.

"Is anyone going to come looking for you?" Simon asked.

"No. I came with my sister for the opening and then we went home. I snuck back on my own. I was hoping to find someone to talk to who understands how I am feeling, but everyone seems so happy, I didn't want to bring them down."

Simon squeezed her hand and she slid closer.

"If you don't mind me asking, what did you have?" She asked.

"Seminoma." He said, it was his answer when he didn't want to talk about it. It was the type of testicular cancer that he had had. Most people accept the blah-blah-oma, and don't ask anymore for fear of feeling stupid.

"Oh" the woman said and they sat silent.

"It's a type of testicular cancer. I had surgery to remove the one with the tumor, and then radiation. The next year they discovered metastasis in my abdomen, lungs and liver, and then I had chemo."

"Did you lose your hair?"

"Yes, but it grew back."

"How long ago was it?"

Simon took her hand and pulled it up to his head. He then pulled her hand along his 2 feet of pony tail. "About this long. There were a few inches of curls at the bottom that I had cut off. When it started growing back it looked like a big mess of pubes."

She giggled and slid her hand up to his neck. She pulled him close and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I needed a laugh."

"How about you?" he asked.

"I had surgery, chemo and radiation. They stacked the chemo and radiation."

"How long ago?"

She took his hand and lead it to her bald head. He ran his hand over her papery scalp and nodded. He the bent over and kissed her on the top of her head. Then using his hands to navigate her face he started to kiss her lips. She had a round face which he guessed was a side effect of her treatments. He had gained a hundred pounds and had only managed to lose 20 of it. He knew she must be feeling self conscious.

When his lips me hers, she hesitated and then started to kiss back. He opened his mouth and then eased his tongue into her mouth. She responded passionately and her hands started to undo his pants. Simon decided to reach for her shirt but her hands quickly smacked his down.

"Let me, I want this." She pushed him back and then pulled down his pants and underwear freeing his long neglected cock. She wrapped her lips around the end and stroked it with her hand. Her other hand went down to his scrotum and she started to massage his ball.

"Don't" He started to say.

She nodded and pulled her hand back to work on his penis. She was stroking the shaft up and down while her tongue worked the tip. She didn't seem to have much experience but she seemed very willing to learn. She bobbed her head up and down unsure of what pace to follow. Her tongue danced around he cock in an uncertain manner. He was enjoying the warm wetness but knew that at that rate her jaw would give out long before he came.

He rested his hand on the back of her bald head and gently guided her pace. Speeding her up as the feelings got more intense. He could feel his scrotum tighten up and he shot a load off into her mouth. She swallowed it greedily and kept sucking trying to get more out.

"That's enough. It gets over sensitive after I cum." She lifted her head up and then kissed him on the lips. Her tongue darted into his mouth and he could taste a bit of himself on her. He had never had a woman do that to him before, but the experience wasn't unpleasant.

"Let me return the favor." he said and pushed her back onto the bench.

"Ok but don't take my top off."

He nodded and then reached down and untied her sweatpants. She must have gained a bit of weight with the treatment. He remembered his sweatpants days and he knew how much this would mean to her. He started to kiss her completely hairless mound. There was no stubble or even wispy hair. It was as bald as a babies ass. He parted her legs and then kissed her right thigh and then her left.

Simon took his hand and gently separated her outer lips and ran a finger gently around her clit. It was warm and moist. He slid his finger down between her folds and realized that she was wet and slick. A soft moan escaped her lips and he ran his finger around the opening of her pussy very gently. She moaned.

He lifted his finger to his noise and smelled her juices. There was some scent that he recognized immediately. He could tell that she was in the middle of treatment and he started to remember his own. He could feel his gut tightening, and the strange pain but not pain began to radiate through his body. He bent over and wrapped his lips around the hood of her clit. He started to suck on it gently while he explored it with his tongue. He took his left hand and slowly inserted a finger into her pussy, when he met with some resistance. He realized with a shock that he had encountered his first virgin. He gently rubbed his finger in and out spreading her wetness around. He was careful about pushing too hard against her hymen. He decided that if he was going to break it, it would be with he penis.

Thinking about his cock, he realized that he was stiffening and almost ready for round two. He could feel her clit enlarging and start to emerge from it's hood. He worked his lips back and forth around her clit twisting it and then rapidly flicking it with his tongue. He could feel her back begin to arch and she grabbed his head and pulled it tight against her bald snatch.

As she came down she moaned, "I've never felt anything like that before. I need to be fucked now. I need to know what it feels like." Simon smiled and placed the head of his cock into her sopping pussy and pushed hard. With a pop he sank to his full depth and felt his ball slap against her ass.

She moaned and said, "More, I need more."

He pulled back and started pounding into her. She grabbed his ass and pulled him tightly into herself as she started orgasming. Simon could feel her cunt tighten around his cock and that was all he needed. He pushed and the way in and fired off his load of cum into her.

He was resting with his softening cock inside her and his hands supporting himself on the bench.

"Thank you, you were incredible," she said.

Simon bent down and kissed her. "Thank you. It's been far too long for me."

"It was my first time."

"I could tell."

He started to get off of her and she asked, "Could you stay in me a bit longer?"

He knew any movement would dislodge his cock from her nether lips but held his position.

They lay there for a bit and then she started. "I have breast cancer. Since it occurred when I was so young; I am only 23; they took both breasts. It had already spread widely though. I had never really worried about having a boyfriend, or falling in love and getting married until this hit and then I became convinced it would never happen."

She paused for a bit.

"Thank you for making love to me. Thank you for the pleasure, but most of all, thank you for giving me hope."

They eventually separated and got dressed. A few hours later the sky started to lighten and they walked off in different directions with saying anything else.