Cancun Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good evening Mr. Adams, we're just going around to all convention attendees to see if everything is in order?"

As she spoke, their eyes met, and Steve was blown away. Her eyes were magical. They were somehow a crystal-clear blue and seemed to sparkle when she spoke. The only person he could think of with eyes even close to hers was the former Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima. He could sit and stare into them for days he thought but quickly remembered where he was and who was there and responded with a smile and jovial "Everything's fine."

"Not everything." Rebecca said. "Seems I need to go down and check-in. What do I need to bring down with me?" she asked the hotel employee.

"Just your passport. Since your husband is already checked in, all payment information should already be on file."

Rebecca grabbed her passport, gave Steve a quick peck on the cheek and closed the door behind her on the way out.

Hesitating for a few seconds to make sure his wife could not hear him Steve let out a rather loud "Damn that woman was gorgeous." Speaking of women, his guest would be arriving in less than an hour! Hopefully, Becca would get checked-in quickly and wouldn't need to freshen up before they went down to eat. Since it was after 8, perhaps he could use the conference starting in the morning as a good enough reason to get out the door quickly. Unfortunately, it took Becca a little longer than hoped.

It was about a quarter to nine when he heard the key card slide into the door and it open. Becca was talking with someone as she entered. Steve at this point was in a dead panic. If this guest of his showed up now, there would be no explanation              and he would have to own up to it and probably ruin his marriage. How could he have been so stupid?!

"Great news, Steve! We've been upgraded to a suite on the top floor! Isn't that amazing!

"That's great," Steve replied, "but sweetheart, the company is paying for this trip. I'm not sure how they are going to feel about being charged for a suite."

"Don't worry about anything like that Mr. Adams, it has all been taken care of," came a response from just inside the door. It was the hotel employee that took Rebecca down to the lobby.

"That's right!" Rebecca continued, thanks to my...our new friend Gabriela, here, it's a free upgrade. When she told the lady at reception what I had done, surprising you, they both thought it was so romantic they looked for a way to do something nice for us and they were able to work it out. Let's go! Gabriela says they'll have someone grab our bags and bring them up to the room.

Steve wasn't sure what was going on, but he didn't hesitate grabbing Becca's hand and going towards the door. Maybe, just maybe he was going to avoid disaster after all. Gabriela led the way to the elevator, while Steve constantly looked down the hallway both ways to see if anyone, any "woman" was coming, the coast was clear as they climbed into the elevator and Gabriela pushed the button for the top floor. It was at this point Steve noticed a drink in Becca's hand.

'What are you drinking?" Steve asked.

"Oh, my goodness, this is the most amazing drink I've ever had, this is already my second glass. It's the complimentary drink you get when you check-in. Didn't you get one?"

"No, I must have missed it. Maybe because I checked in before normal hours."

"Well, we must get you one before we leave. It's absolutely amazing."

"I can have a carafe or two sent up with your bags if you'd like?" Gabriela chimed in.

"Thank you so much! Yes please. I can't get enough of it." Rebecca responded.

As they stepped into the suite, Steve and Becca stood in the doorway in stunned silence. The main room was bigger than their living and dining rooms put together. The couches and loveseats looked to be so comfortable you could sleep on them and be happy. The TV was enormous, and the lighting was subtle but able to brighten the entire room evenly. Gabriela grabbed each one by the hand and led them further into the room.

"It looks like you could throw a high school dance in this room. It's so big" Becca said quietly, afraid of disturbing the ambiance of the room.

Gabriela laughed and said, "We have had people try. These rooms are extremely popular for Spring Break. We require a large security deposit during March and April because of the damage the rooms have incurred in the past. I don't need to charge that for both of you, right?"

After assuring her that they wouldn't cause any damage, jokingly of course. Gabriela pointed the way to the bedroom and master bathroom to Becca while she showed Steven how to work the TV. She figured there must be some sort of sporting event Steve was interested in. As Becca walked into the other room, Gabriela took the opportunity to let Steve know what was going on.

"Is everything alright, Steve?" She asked. "You seem to be really nervous."

Steve tried to appear calm and controlled but was failing. He decided to come up with the best excuse he could think of. "This is a lot to take in and my company is paying for this trip so I'm just nervous about what the final bill is going to be, especially with Rebecca here now."

"Is that truly it or is it something else...or perhaps Someone else."

"I'm not sure what you are trying to get at."

After a quick glance at the bedroom door Gabriela had just walked through to see if she was visible from where they stood (she wasn't), Gabriela got right up in Steve's personal space and whispered in his ear, "Our friend Doug sent me." As she revealed who she truly was, she grabbed his crotch; feeling his stiff but not fully erect cock through his pants as Steve started to fall backwards onto the couch in shock and disbelief. "Too bad, Becca had to show up or I'd be having a lot of fun with that right now. But then again, maybe it will be more fun with both of you."

Steve was completely lost at this point. Thankfully, the couch was right behind him so that when the shock of whom Gabriela really was washed over him, he didn't land on the floor with a loud thud. He was thinking of everything and of nothing at the same time. He had no idea what to do or say. He had never been so scared of anything in his life than the situation he found himself in right now. He had the woman of his sexual fantasies standing in front of him and would be able to do nothing as his wife was in the other room and she definitely was not going to allow anything like that to go on. He was just beginning to come to his senses and trying to formulate a plan on how to get rid of Gabriela when a scream of surprise came loud and clear from the bedroom. After their eyes met for half a second, both Steve and Gabriela headed for the bedroom.

"Honey are you ok!" Steve shouted as he hurried into the room. Gabriela was taking her time, knowing that everything was all right.

"Steve you have to come see this bathroom! It's bigger than our Master bedroom and bathroom back home. It's even got a jacuzzi tub that looks like it could fit eight people!"

Relieved it was nothing more than a big bathroom, Steve joined his wife and stood in awe of what they would have access to for the entire week. As Becca had said, the bath-hot tub was enormous as was the shower in the opposite corner. Two large sinks, the fanciest toilet either had ever seen and even a bidet which neither of them had even seen before, let alone used one.

Coming up behind them, Gabriela told them to take their shoes off and step inside as she turned on more lights. They followed her suggestion and as they stepped on the tile floor they were amazed that instead of being cold, it was warm. The bathroom even had heated floors! Gabriela was just getting started on her explanation of how everything worked when there was a knock on the door.

"That must be your bags. Steve would you mind getting the door while I show Rebecca how to use everything in here" Gabriela asked with a smile.

Steve, now knowing who this woman really was, didn't want to leave his wife alone with her for a second. He had no idea what her intentions were now. Would she tell Becca why she was really there? Unfortunately, he couldn't do or say anything except go answer the door and get the bags.

He answered the door, and the young man wheeled the luggage cart in then stepped back out and wheeled in a room service type cart that had two carafes of the juice Becca had suddenly fallen in love with and a couple of trays of food covered up. Steve realized it was getting late and he was getting hungry, or he would have told him they hadn't ordered anything. Hopefully, the cost wasn't too much. Speaking of cost, when the young man was done taking everything off the carts, Steve realized he needed to tip him. Having never stayed in a room like this and feeling unsure how much to give and not wanting to embarrass himself, he pulled $100 U.S. out of his wallet and handed it over. The giant smile and numerous Thank yous and gracias's let him know that it was probably a bit too much. As he closed the door behind the young man, Becca called out from the bathroom.

"Honey, did they bring more juice?"

"Yes, two carafes full just like we thought."

"Good, can you poor three glasses and bring them into the bathroom please?"

"Ok" Steve called out. Wondering why they needed three glasses before it hit him that Gabriela was obviously planning to stay. He had to get rid of her as quickly as possible without raising suspicion. He had to think fast. He was still trying to formulate a plan when he walked back into the bathroom and into an odd scene. The tub was being filled up with a crazy amount of bubbles, there appeared to be candles flickering on the floor all around the huge tub (turned out to be just lights in the floor that flickered like candles) and the strangest thing of all, the lights were on but they were shining blue and green.

"Here's the juice. What's going on with the lights?" he asked.

"Isn't it amazing?" Becca asked. With this pad, tablet, whatever you want to call it, we can make the lights change to whatever colors we want." She then was only too happy to demonstrate the countless options available before settling back to the blue and green.

"Well, here are the drinks. Shall we go back out to the living room and enjoy them?" Steve desperately wanted to get Gabriela out of the bathroom and as near the door as possible to get her out and gone. He would have to call Doug tomorrow and let him know what had happened. Hopefully, he hadn't screwed things up for his friend Gabriela.

"No. Gabriela suggested that we enjoy the tub now after our travels today to help relax our muscles."

"Oh, ok. Sounds like a good idea to me. Let me put the drinks down and I'll walk Gabriela out."

"No need, she's going to jump in with us."

Hearing his wife say that almost caused Steve to drop the glasses on the floor. Noticing this, Gabriela rushed right over and grabbed them, setting them down next to the sinks. As she set them down, she gave Steve a quick wink and a smile, basically asking, without words, "What are you going to do about it, Steve?"

"Have you tried the juice yet Steve? You really should. I guarantee you've never had anything like it before," Gabriela said.

Steve, now getting extremely upset trying to figure out what this woman's game was and how to get rid of her before his life was ruined, was incredulous that she would ask about juice. "No, I haven't tried the juice yet," he said through almost completely clenched teeth. "If you wouldn't mind leaving my wife and I for a second, we will enjoy some while we have a quick discussion."

Gabriela stepped into the bedroom, closing the bathroom door behind her so Steve and Becca could have their discussion. She too was forming plans in her head. She liked what she saw from both of them and was now developing her plans of attack to not just get Steve; that would be too easy, but perhaps Becca as well. Both together and separately. She would have to call Doug and thank him for this opportunity. She had never had this type of experience before. She had been with couples many times, but this was different. Previously, both members of the couple knew who she was and were ready and willing to have fun. This excited her and she had a full week to play with them.

Steve took a sip of the juice while trying to collect his thoughts and could not believe how amazing it truly was. It also reminded him of how hungry he was getting so he decided to chug the entire glass on the spot, hoping it would trick his stomach into thinking it was full for a bit. He paused for a second to look at his wife who had just finished her glass too, so he grabbed the two full ones that were left and walked over to sit next to her on the edge of the tub. She looked up at him as he handed her the full glass and smiled. She was so beautiful when she smiled, which wasn't often enough.

"Sweetie is everything ok?" he asked as he laid his empty hand down on hers.

"Everything is fine. Why do you ask?"

Well, I'm not going to lie, it's not like you to ask someone, man, or woman, to spend, how shall I say, private time with us? You just said you wanted this woman to jump in the bathtub with us. This isn't the kind of thing you have ever been comfortable with and I'm not sure I am either," he added in an attempt not to make her feel pressured in any way.

"I know, I know, it's just that when we got into this room and you see the size of it, and when Gabriela said how popular it is for Spring Break, and just look at the size of this tub, I mean, my God you can fit 10 people in it." After a quick sip of the juice, she continued, "I know it's not me and not how I ever have been, but it just feels, I don't know, right I guess is the word I'm looking for, to kind of party like I never did in college. I picture the college kids in here having fun and I kind of want it to. I don't know why, I just do."

"Maybe we should just go to sleep tonight and see if you feel the same tomorrow. I'll thank Gabriela for her time and give her a nice tip."

"NO!" Becca said a bit more loudly than she probably meant to. "Don't lie to me and tell me you don't want to sit in the tub with one of the most beautiful women either of us has ever seen." Steve tried to do his husbandly duty and tell her Gabriela was nothing compared to her, but she shushed him with a kiss. "I can't truly explain why I agreed with her when she suggested we all jump in together, but now the thought gets me excited in a way I don't think I've ever been."

Steve had to interrupt now. "What do you mean, "She suggested?"" he queried.

"I don't know. It was just that as she was showing me how everything worked, she said something like, "Can't you see yourself sitting in the tub with Steve and I while I tell you both about all the great things you can do here at the resort?" I said, "Yes," even though I was shocked by her question. She said, "Yes, what?" and something inside of me just made me agree that I wanted to be in the bathtub with both of you. Now I can't think of anything I want more."

Steve had heard enough. He was not sure what was going on with this woman, but he was getting rid of her right now! He lied to his wife about going out to bring Gabriela in like she wanted. Instead, he was going to get rid of her, however he needed to and tell her she must need to "go back to work." He chugged the second glass of juice, wished it had alcohol in it and stepped out into the bedroom.

Nothing could have prepared him for what he was about to see as he stepped through the door. The ceiling lights in the bedroom had been dimmed like a movie theater and one of the reading lights had been adjusted to spotlight the middle of the bed. Gabriela lay smack dab in the middle, on her side, propped up on her left arm. As he walked into the room, a ball of fire ready to explode to get rid of her; instead, he was immediately extinguished. Gabriela had taken the few moments alone to strip down to her lingerie. She was wearing an emerald green bra with black lace, panties in the same color, bikini cut, and black thigh high stockings. The light shining on her seemed to make the bra sparkle as if it were made of emeralds; something you'd see a Victoria Secret Angel wearing on the fashion show around Christmas time but not actually in the stores. The green contrasting on her brown skin was hypnotic and Steve slowly looked down at her entire body, completely forgetting for a moment what he was going to do.

Gabriela smiled; 'Are we ready to get this party started?" she asked noticing Steve staring at a very specific part of her body.

Steve didn't hear the question. He was so consumed by this woman on the bed he could not use any of his other senses. Sight was the only one working. He slowly shifted his gaze from her beautiful face, down the neck he wanted to nibble, to the, no doubt, works of art currently covered up by the shimmering green bra, down her flat, taut stomach, past the assuredly delicious kitty, all the way down the athletic legs finally coming to a rest on her toes that she was unconsciously wiggling inside the stockings. Steve was not a foot fetishist by any means, but he suddenly wanted those toes in his mouth both with and without the stockings on.

Gabriela lay quietly as she watched Steve engulf her with his eyes. She was used to men staring her down when she took her clothes off with them first time. This was different though. Men normally didn't get past her breasts before stopping and when they did, they didn't go past what they really wanted. This was getting exciting for her and to her surprise she was starting to get very aroused. Little did she know, an unexpected surprise was about to unveil itself.

Upon realizing what had gotten Steve's attention and caused his sudden muteness; Gabriela stopped moving her toes and asked again; "Ready to get the party started, Steve?"

"Yes; I mean no, NO!" Came the shocking reply. "I don't know what is going on between you and my wife but something's not right and I think you should go."

Gabriela was stunned. No man had ever turned her away before! Sure, sometimes before she showed up men would get cold feet and cancel but never when they actually saw her and definitely not when she was half naked. This was such a turn on! This was a challenge the likes of which she had never experienced. She knew Rebecca was in the palm of her hand but there was Steve telling her to go. She was going to have to play this right. Oh, what fun!

"Are you sure that's what you want? Doesn't Rebecca have a say in this?"

"No." Steve replied but without much conviction.

Gabriela started moving her toes and got the reaction she expected. Steve's eyes went directly to them. If the lights were on she would see the bulge starting to form in is pants. "Well, if you really want me to go, I'll leave. I tossed my clothes on the chair over by the window, could you grab them for me please?"

Steve struggled to make his legs move. He didn't want this gorgeous woman to leave but knew he couldn't let her stay. As he finally began walking over to the chair he noticed Gabriela sitting up and moving to the edge of the bed. He would think about this night for the rest of his life, assuredly regretting the fact he was never going to have the experience he was sure he wanted now. He grabbed the clothes and walked back towards Gabriela.

Gabriela knew she had a week to work with, but she wanted some fun tonight. She was going to have to think of something quickly to get Steve to change his mind. She sat at the end of the bed and stretched her long leg out, so her toes reached the edge of the dresser. "Perfect." she thought. She waited for Steve to begin walking back with her clothes before putting her left foot up. This served two purposes, he couldn't walk past, and would draw his attention back to her toes which she would use to entrap him. At about the halfway point Steve's attention was focused solely (pun intended) on her foot. He walked right up next to her leg before turning and placing her clothes next to her on the bed. Quickly, before he could react, she placed her right foot on the dresser, "trapping" him between her legs.