Cancun Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve half turned to see both her legs preventing him from moving in either direction. How he longed to drop to his knees and ask her to put them in his mouth. He was going to have to masturbate tonight after Rebecca went to sleep or he wouldn't be able to sleep himself. He turned himself back around to look at Gabriela to ask her to let hm go but the words never left his lips.

Gabriela immediately slid her right foot off the dresser and placed it on his crotch. She moved it slowly up and down slightly watching and feeling his reaction. Steve's eyes closed, he held his breath and his cock sprung to 3/4 mast. At this point, Gabriela knew she had him if she played her cards right.

"Steve, don't you think you should at least get to feel what a foot job would be like before I leave? You would like that, wouldn't you?"

Steve let out a barely audible "Yes," even though he knew the correct answer was "no."

"Don't worry, I'll just give it a couple of strokes and then be on my way. Would you like to take your pants off, so it feels better?"

"Yes." Steve managed to say even though it was unnecessary. He had his belt undone and the button and zipper down on his khakis in world record time.

Gabriela was happy to see he was wearing boxers and not briefs as this would allow her to get her feet around his cock with nothing between them. As soon as his pants were around his ankles, her feet were under the fabric of his boxers making a beeline for his manhood.

Steve couldn't believe this was happening. He wanted this and more, more than he wanted anything in his life. As soon as he felt the soft fabric of the stockings rising up his legs he almost fell backwards. He caught the dresser where her feet had just been seconds before with his hands and thrust his groin towards her. His penis now as hard as it had ever been, trying to punch a hole through his boxers to not be restrained any longer. As soon as he felt her toes running along his shaft, he felt like he was in heaven.

Gabriela was right. This was the correct play. No way in hell would he not do as she asked and wanted now. She couldn't believe her luck. She had thought at the beginning of the night that if Steve were good enough, maybe she would visit him a couple more times during the week before he went back home. Now though, she had all kinds of interesting thoughts running through her head. She just had to get him in the bathroom with his wife. If she did that, she would have them both for the week she assumed.

Both her feet found his shaft and held fast. She had no idea what his self-control level was and didn't want him blowing his load in his boxers. She let him get used to the feeling for a few seconds before sliding her feet up and down as far as his boxers would allow. She could tell from his moans and how far back he was tilting his head that he wasn't going to survive too long, and she needed him aroused and wanting more. She stopped at the base of his penis and began rubbing is balls with her toes while she called out to Becca.

"Hey Becca, you about ready for us in there?"

"Yep! Just about to turn off the water and get undressed."

"Ok, we'll be right there."

Gabriela dropped her feet out of the boxers and stood up. Steve tried his best not to show how disappointed he was that her feet were no longer stroking his personal record hard on. She sidestepped the throbbing meat stick to get close to his ear and whispered; "Why don't you slip on a pair of swim trunks, grab the extra carafe from the refrigerator and meet your lovely wife and I in the bathtub. Unless of course, you still want me to leave."

"Leave?! How stupid am I?! Why would I have ever asked her to leave?" he thought to himself. He wanted to throw her down on the bed, drop his boxers, and wrap her feet around his throbbing javelin and get the foot job he never knew he wanted so badly, until he exploded all over her body. He managed to nod his acknowledgement and went to handle his assigned tasks while Gabi (that's what he decided to call her from now on) made her way to the tub and Becca.

Steve practically sprinted into the main room, opened his suitcase, and rifled through his clothes like a child does looking for their presents Christmas morning. Finally finding a pair, he stripped down as fast as possible having to take care while taking off the boxers as his member was still at full staff. He couldn't walk into the bathroom looking like a high school freshman seeing girls at his first pool party, but what to do? The trunks could be pulled tight around his waist; perhaps he could position it up and tie the drawstring to hold it in place. After thinking about this for a second or two, he decided that wouldn't work. He then remembered he was supposed to bring more juice from the refrigerator. It was full sized, and the freezer was on the bottom. He figured if he opened both doors, the cool air should be enough to cause him to lose at least some of the erection. He would then jump into the tub and get under the bubbles before seeing the two ladies caused another reaction. Being the best plan, he could come up with he set it in motion, and it actually worked. Until he entered the bathroom.

By the time he entered the bathroom, Becca had apparently stripped down completely and jumped in the tub, fully enjoying the whole situation they found themselves in. Gabi was just starting to take off her lingerie, sliding the bra straps down her arms, facing away from Steve and talking with Becca. This was Steve's first really good look at her ass, and he came to a complete stop and just stared. Everything else about her physically was perfect so there was no need to believe her backside wouldn't be too. If JLo's ass was the gold standard, this was the platinum. Steve tried to commit was he was seeing to memory when the view got even better.

Gabi had been waiting for Steve to enter before taking off her panties, after a quick glance back to see that he was there, she began pulling them down. As they reached mid-thigh, she bent at the waist, more than actually necessary, sending her derriere up as high as it would go and wiggled her legs until the panties reached the floor.

Steve lost all hope of being able to hide his teen-aged level stiffy that was coming on strongly. For the second time that evening, he almost dropped the carafe of juice he was holding. He didn't realize it, but he was holding his breath, remaining motionless watching the show. It wasn't until Becca called out to him for a refill that he was able to move again. He approached the tub and Becca held out her glass. After refilling hers, he topped off Gabi's and went to move past her to top off his own when Gabi lightly grabbed his arm to stop him from walking by.

After stopping Steve, she bent down to pick her panties up off the floor. She raised them up about chest high, grabbed a side with each hand and softly stretched them out like they had just come out of the dryer, and she was about to fold them. Looking Steve straight in the eyes, she lowered her hands down and draped them across Steve's love stick trying desperately to punch a hole through his trunks to freedom. "Becca, you didn't tell me Steve came equipped with his own clothesline. How convenient," she said smiling.

Steve looked down to see what she just did and must have turned as bright red as a candied apple. Steve cursed himself for not having better self-control. He must look like a 15-year-old virgin finding his dad's stash of Playboy's. He was brought out of his self-condemnation by the sound of Becca laughing so hard at the joke that she nearly choked. Steve looked over at her initially in concern, but it quickly turned into affection. He hadn't seen or heard his wife laugh like that in years. Seeing her so jovial, relaxed and amused made him fall in love with her even more than he already was.

Realizing that Becca would be all right and knowing he had to try and regain some modicum of manliness, he said, "Not sure what you expect a man to do when he is about to get into a giant hot tub with the two most gorgeous women in the world. Only a dead man wouldn't get stiff because he would already be!" This attempt at a joke was met with a chorus of boos from the ladies. Gabi pulled her panties of his hard-on and playfully slapped him in the upper chest and face with them a few times before setting them down on the side of the tub next to where she was now sitting, wearing just her stockings.

Being slapped with the panties allowed Steve to get a brief whiff of Gabi's scent and it was more tantalizing than any perfume he had ever smelled. If it were possible, it would have caused even more blood to flow into is engorged cock which was now beginning to get uncomfortable pushing against its prison cell, begging for its freedom. He filled his glass, chugged it down, and refilled it again, setting the glass and the carafe on a kind of shelf that extended from the tub to the wall. He was about to climb into the tub when Gabi asked for some help he was only too happy to provide.

"Steve, would you mind helping me out with my stockings? I don't want to risk ripping them. Much easier for someone else to roll them down my legs."

He hesitated. This was kind of a moment of truth. So far, he had not touched Gabi in view of Becca. How would she react to him touching a practically naked woman? Yes she had just laughed when Gabi draped her panties over his cock AND was sitting naked in the tub, but this was different. Was she truly going to be ok with him touching another woman? Gabi lifted her foot, running it up his leg to his knee, while pursing her lips and giving him a wink, almost like daring him to go for it. Still, he hesitated.

"The water's getting cold!," Becca exclaimed, "Get her stockings off and get in the tub already.," she added with a couple of playful splashes of water in their general direction.

That was all the encouragement he needed. Although unnecessary, Steve squatted down, placing one knee on the heated floor. From this vantage point he got his first good glimpse of the garage his hot rod should have been in already had things gone to plan. She was not clean shaven but well-manicured in the shape of a little triangle. Steve imagined it being an arrow pointing him in the right direction for hidden treasure. He placed her right foot on his shoulder and slowly worked the stocking down her leg, never once taking his eyes off the prize. Upon removing the first stocking, he placed her right foot back on his shoulder and went for the left foot. Bringing it up to the opposite shoulder caused Gabi to shift to lean against the tub bringing an even better view to his eyes. Even with the colored lighting, he could tell she was aroused. He reached out to begin rolling the other stocking down, but she grabbed his left hand and brought it to her opening. She turned his hand palm up, placed his fingers against herself and softly moved his hand in an up and down rubbing motion. As quickly as she started, she stopped. It was long enough that his fingers came away damp and as she pushed his hand away, she made a licking motion with her tongue, signaling to him what she wanted him to do. Steve brought his fingers to his mouth and licked them.

If you were to ask him what he felt or thought at that exact moment in time, he wouldn't be able to tell you. All he would ever be able to say about it was one word, delicious. He hadn't tasted a woman in years, and he hungered for more. While lost in his delirium, Gabi had begun removing the other stocking herself, kind of nudging him in the jaw with her toe to break him out of his reverie.

Returning to the land of the living with a shake of his head, he was able to help pull the last of the stocking off her foot, giving her toes a quick kiss, before helping her stand up and assisting her into the tub. She immediately took a seat next to Becca. After a double check that everyone's glass was still near capacity, he too entered the tub. The water was hot and felt amazing. Not wanting to seem overanxious or overprotective of his wife, he sat down at the other end of the tub and watched the best show he had ever seen.

Gabi was telling Becca about all the activities the resort had to offer, everything from yoga to snorkeling and shopping to dancing. When she announced that the resorts new pickleball courts had just opened a few weeks prior and were proving to be quite popular, Steve encouraged his wife to try them out.

"You're a pickleball player?," Gabi asked excitedly.

"No," Becca responded, "I've never even seen anyone play pickleball before I don't think." She then kind of glared towards Steve, asking, "Why would you think I know how to play pickleball? I've never said anything about it?"

"I just thought that maybe you could give it a shot. I know it's not tennis, but you'd probably be able to pick it up quickly.," he replied.

"We have tennis courts, too.," Gabi mentioned.

"I haven't played tennis since high school...," Becca said trailing off while looking as if she was remembering those carefree days of yore.

As the women kept talking, Steve drifted off into his own little world. In this world, Becca hadn't shown up and he was enjoying every inch of Gabi's body. She was perfection. She knew everything he liked and was motivated to give it to him. As he was thoroughly enjoying the experience, Becca walked in! He began to panic in his mind. What was he going to do? What was he going to say? Then something happened that could only happen in a dream; Becca stripped down and got naked. She gave Gabi a long passionate kiss that Steve couldn't believe. Watching them kiss made him so hard he knew it wouldn't be much longer before he exploded.

After breaking their kiss, both ladies looked down at him and smiled. "You take care of him, while he takes care of me." Becca commanded sweetly.

Gabi immediately positioned herself for the final blowjob that would knock Steve over the edge, while Becca sat on his face. "Get me off before she gets you off or you'll be in big trouble, Steve," she said.

Steve immediately became solely focused on getting his wife off. He knew he didn't have much time with the masterful Gabi now working his cock with a new vigor now that there were stakes at hand. He grabbed Becca's ass and began slowly rocking her back and forth, fighting his urge to attack her clitoris like a starving animal, knowing calmness and precision were the order of the day if he had any hope of winning.

"My god Steve, this feels so good," she called out between low moans, "why don't we do this more often? Right there, Right THERE! Don't stop Steve. Oh fuck, this feels so good!"

Steve was lost in his own world. He felt like he was licking for his life. He wasn't the most experienced in cunnilingus but right now he was the world's foremost expert on the subject and by God he was going to win this contest. He never realized it before, but Becca tasted so good. In fact, she tasted just like Gabi. The more he tasted, the more he wanted, and his tongue lost all sense of calmness and went berserk inside his wife, pushing her towards the highest orgasmic cliff she had ever been on.

"Holy fuck Steve. This feels amazing. Don't stop, don't stop, I'm almost there," she breathed heavily. "Here it comes Steve! Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming Steve! Steve, Steve!"

All of the sudden, Becca exploded all over his face. It felt like a soft sprinkle of warm water at first before a giant deluge hit him all at one time.

"Steve! Steve! Earth to Steve!"

Steve finally came out of his daydream haze and realized it was the ladies splashing him with water that he was feeling.

"Where were you right now? We've been calling your name for over a minute." Becca asked.

"I was right here. Just thinking about the conference and my presentation on Wednesday." He lied.

"Uh huh. And do you always moan like you're getting laid during your presentations?" Gabi asked.

'What?! No, I wasn't moaning, I was vocally pausing you know. They were umm's and hmm's not moans or whatever you thought you were hearing."

Both ladies laughed. "You really expect us to believe that?" Becca asked.

"Yeah, which one of us were you fucking, Steve? Was it someone else? Oh, I bet you were having a threesome with me and your lovely wife, weren't you?"

Steve, now completely red in the face for getting caught daydreaming about banging his wife and Gabi, still tried to play it off. "No, I'm being serious. This presentation is a lot of pressure and I need to make sure it's perfect bef..."

"You're so full of shit, Steve," Gabi interrupted with a smile, "Stand up," she directed.

Still pleading his innocence, he stood up and heard both women gasp.

"Steve, oh my god. You've never been that big before."

"That must be some hot presentation you're going to give," Gabi included.

Steve noticed neither woman being able to take their eyes off something just underneath the surface of the water and looked down himself. What he saw shocked even him. His cock was so engorged it was sticking out from the bottom of the right leg hole of his swim trunks and he wasn't wearing a speedo. Steve now had a new conundrum, should he apologize for his lying about what he was thinking of, be embarrassed for looking like a teenager sneaking a peek in the girls' locker room, or be worried that Becca would be upset with the entire situation? He had no idea what to do, thankfully, Gabi did.

Gabi had many ideas on how to use this to her advantage. The two problems she needed to figure out quickly were; A. Would Steve catch on quickly enough and not worry about Becca's approval and B. Would Becca be open to suggestions of things she wouldn't normally do? Gabi thought she would be as seen so far by getting naked and enjoying the tub but getting physically active might be a bit too much so soon. After a minute's hesitation she decided on a plan and put it in motion.

"I don't know about you, Becca, but I believe him when he says he was thinking about his speech." She looked at both and saw the same look of surprise on their faces. "Don't get me wrong, I Am not happy about it. I mean, here he is with two beautiful women, fully naked mind you, and he sits on the other side of the tub and keeps his swim trunks on. I guess we are not hot enough to keep his mind off his work. Maybe we need to give him a little something more to get some attention."

The "ball" was now in their court; Gabi could only hope one or both would pick it up and dunk it. To her surprise and satisfaction, it was Becca who picked it up. Though at first, she was afraid that perhaps she misplayed her pass and angered Becca to the point of no return.

"Yeah, Steve, you sure have been acting odd. I know you wanted me to come down here hoping for some crazy hotel sex away from the kids but when I showed up you didn't seem happy at all! It looked like you were kind of disappointed! Then you don't even want to be near me in the tub. Something I know you have wanted for years, hoping to put a jacuzzi in the back yard. Here was your big chance and you blew it!"

Steve didn't know what to say or how to react. Was he disappointed when Becca showed up? Yes! He was going to bang the gorgeous woman standing naked right next to her and now after being rock hard for what felt like hours by this point, he probably was going to have to rub one out after Becca went to sleep. He hesitated before trying to speak, trying to find the right words and waiting for Becca to finish guzzling what was left of the juice in the carafe when he noticed Gabi giving him the "Shhh" sign off to the side. He decided to take her advice and keep quiet.

Gabi waited for Becca to put her glass down, hoping she had had enough to cover the evening. "Becca, we shouldn't be so hard on Steve. He's been hard enough on himself, keeping his cock locked away in those trunks. I think we should give him a chance at redemption and relief, don't you think?"