Cancun Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca looked at Gabi, seeing the water dripping down her perfect body was really starting to make her feel things about her that she had never felt about another woman. A desire to touch and feel her that was growing stronger. "I'm not sure what you mean," she replied.

"A game or rather a challenge for Steve. If he fails, he gives us something we want; if he triumphs he gets something he wants. We already know what that is." She looked Steve straight in the eyes, "He gets the threesome he was just daydreaming about."

Steve almost collapsed right there in the tub. He couldn't believe what he just heard. It would be the most amazing night of his life, but he knew Becca would never go for it.

Becca, however, was intrigued. "This wouldn't be some easy challenge would it?"

"Oh no," Gabi assured her, "I definitely do not believe he will be able to succeed."

"What do we get when he fails?"

Gabi pretended to ponder this thought for a moment, not wanting to blow it on anything crazy. "If he fails, or rather WHEN he fails, he has to give us each a full body massage and give us a happy ending with his fingers and tongue."

Steve almost collapsed again. While the threesome would be the greatest thing ever, getting to put his fingers all over and inside Gabi while his wife was right there was possibly the greatest consolation prize in the history of consolation prizes. He wanted to scream "I accept!" without even knowing what the challenge was. He didn't care, he was ready for anything.

Becca pictured Steve with his hands on Gabi and became somewhat jealous that he would have the chance to do it and not her. Maybe they could both take turns on her she thought. She wasn't 100% on the idea of letting Steve stick his tongue inside of her but if he was likely going to fail this challenge she would accept the risk.

"Ok, I agree. Steve, what about you?"

"I'm in. whatever this challenge is, let's do it."

"Perfect!" Gabi said with a smile, "Here it is. I will tell Becca to pull the plug on the tub, as soon as she does, she and I will have until the water drains out of the tub to suck you off. If you don't cum before the water is fully drained, you win. If you cum before the water is completely drained, we win. Deal?"

"Deal!" came the enthusiastic response from both Becca and Steve.

"Great! Let me talk with Becca for a quick second about our strategy and we'll get started."

Steve watched the ladies turn away from him across the tub and start whispering to each other. This challenge was going to be tougher than he expected. He had been so hard for so long he was afraid he'd explode on first contact with Gabi's mouth. If it were just Becca, he was sure he could last but was afraid of Gabi's skills. He had to do everything within his power to make it difficult for them. As they continued whispering, he began thinking of work and other things to try and help calm himself down. Nothing helped.

After they had finished whispering to each other, they turned to face Steve with Gabi going over some rules:

  1. Steve had to stand still. He couldn't try to move away from them, push them away, or sit down. He needed to stay standing at all times.
  2. They were only allowed to use their mouths. No stroking his cock with their hands or feet.
  3. He wasn't allowed to pull back or thrust his cock into their mouths.
  4. They could not fondle his testicles.

"The challenge begins once I pull his shorts down past his cock. As soon as that happens, Becca, you pull the plug and its game on." Everyone agreed on everything. Becca bent over at the waist and grabbed the chain connected to the plug, sticking her ass in Steve's direction, giving him a wonderful view. Gabi knelt in front of him, putting her hands on the side of his trunks, slowly pulling them down.

"Ah, ah, ah!" Steve moaned in pain. Gabi was pulling his trunks down, forcing his fuck stick down with them.

Gabi looked up at him, smiling mischievously, "Nothing wrong with a little pain before pleasure is there Steve?"

Steve thought she might break his cock before they could even get started. As she kept pulling the trunks down, he tried to lean back to alleviate the pain to little avail. "Argh, ARGH!" Steve screamed out in pain as the waistband reached the head of his cock submerging the tip under the water.

Finally, just as he thought he couldn't take it anymore, his cock was freed from the confines of the trunks. As it gained its freedom, it shot up like a slingshot before falling back down with enough force to splash a tiny bit of water onto Gabi's chin.

"Pull the plug" Gabi commanded Becca after a quick chuckle from the splash of water that hit her chin. "Never had that happen before." She said with a smile to Steve. She continued to look into Steve's eyes, licking her top lip as seductively as possible as she waited for Becca to come over.

"Ready!" Becca called out enthusiastically as she knelt next to Gabi.

Steve was ready too. Ready to feel Gabi's mouth around his cock. Ready to win this challenge. Ready to bang both sexy ladies in front of him. Just not ready for the sexy surprise they had in store for him.

Gabi turned her head towards Becca, keeping her eyes on Steve as long as possible.

Becca, looking up at her husband, said, "Here you go Steve, something you have always wanted".

With that, she faced Gabi and let her take control. Nervous about doing this for the first time in her life and nervous about messing it up and not being as sexy as possible. She needn't have worried at all. If she followed Gabi's lead, all would be fine.

Steve watched in amazed silence as he saw his wife kiss another woman. He was extremely jealous of his wife. It was equally the most romantic and outright sexiest thing he'd ever seen. Gabi placed her hands on Becca's face and slowly brought her in for the kiss. Softly their lips touched, separated, and touched again. The second time longer than the first.

Their lips opened and Gabi ran the tip of her tongue along Becca's upper lip slowly from side to side. The third time their lips touched, Becca didn't hold back; allowing Gabi's tongue to enter her mouth where their tongues danced in unison and passion. Becca's eyes were closed tightly as she enjoyed this experience and her disappointment sounded as Gabi slowly broke away.

"Don't worry, there will be more of those later" Gabi assured her, "but now, we have to win this challenge."

Steve, completely lost in his mind, replaying what he had just seen, was not concentrating on the challenge, thus his cock was back at full power and leaking pre-cum. He was brought out of his reverie by what felt like a jolt of electricity when Gabi's tongue cleaned the tasty treat off the head of his cock. She then engulfed about two-thirds of his shaft and the game was on.

Steve knew he had to get control of himself if he was going to win. He figured Gabi was going to be well versed in the art of fellatio, so his only hope was that she and Becca would take turns and swap out frequently. Although he enjoyed the few occasions in which Becca would give him a BJ, she wasn't very good at it and that would be when he would get a reprieve and perhaps get himself back under control.

"Life is so unfair sometimes" Steve thought, "I should be enjoying getting a BJ by a gorgeous woman with not only my wife's permission but with her actively participating, and yet, here I am trying not to enjoy it at all!"

Gabi was absolutely an expert. She knew all the tricks. She knew she was racing against a clock and attacked her opponent in multiple ways; deep throating, concentrating on the tip, swirling her tongue around, sucking, even softly running her teeth from the base to the tip, gauging Steve's reaction to each and everything she was doing. She quickly realized that Steve enjoyed the swirling and sucking of the tip. Armed with this knowledge, knowing she could get Steve to blow his load with plenty of time to spare, she released his cock to give Becca her opportunity.

For her part, Becca had watched intently, amazed at how turned on she was by watching Gabi with her husband's cock in her mouth. She had instinctively begun playing with her nipples, which were now as rigid as they had ever been. She made mental notes of all the actions Gabi had taken with Steve's dick and felt she had watched Steve's reaction enough to know what he liked best. A bit ashamed she had never thought to do any of them herself. As Gabi moved a bit to the side, she moved in front of her husband. His cock level with the bottom of her chin and the water right at the top of his knees.

"Wow! I don't know which of you is turned on more!" Gabi exclaimed. Steve, have you ever seen Becca's nipples so hard before?"

Steve looked down at his now blushing wife, who was embarrassed to be called out like that, tried to cover her breasts with her hands as she looked down. Gabi immediately pulled her hands away from her beautiful breasts so Steve could take them in.

"Don't hide them, use them." Gabi suggested.

Steve, now having a clear view of his wife's tits, was awestruck by the sight. He definitely had never seen them as large and rigid as they were at that moment. He wanted to end the challenge right then and pop them into his mouth, rub his fingers over them, give them a soft squeeze to see and feel her reaction, just as Gabi had done to him. Thankfully, he did get to feel them.

"I don't understand, how am I supposed to use them?" Becca stammered still a bit embarrassed over the situation and confused about what Gabi was suggesting.

"Rub your nipples on the head of his penis. Smack his cock with them. Push them into the tip. Give him sensations he's never felt before."

Becca immediately followed the guidance and began playfully using her nipples against the head. First she made little circles around the head, then she pushed her nipples up against the opening of his cock getting what was left of the pre-cum on them and gazing into her husband's eyes, she made her boldest move yet.

"You want to see Gabi suck your pre-cum off my nipples, honey?"

Absolutely stunned by the question but also happy the attention would be taken off his cock for a bit, allowing him a chance to get back under control, Steve happily agreed.

"Hell yeah, baby! That's going to be so fucking hot."

"Gabi, would you like to suck my nipples clean?" was what she was going to ask but all she got out was "Gabi" before her left nipple was in her new friend's mouth. The sensation of another woman's mouth on her nipple sent multiple sensations through her body. Gabi quickly licked, sucked, tongue flicked and softly nibbled on each nipple before reminding her of the task at hand. The water was now past the halfway point of his knees.

With a newfound courage and dogged determination, Becca took her husband into her mouth and began replicating what she saw Gabi do moments before.

Just as he surmised, although it felt good and he was enjoying everything Becca was doing to his throbbing fuck stick, Steve regained the upper hand and was able to calm himself down a bit. His cock lost some of its rigidity and the desire to explode began to wane. Just as he began to feel he had gained the upper hand and his confidence in himself coming out victorious was rising; everything came to a crashing halt.

Becca's phone rang. It was her mother's ringtone.

"Oh NO! No-no-no-no" Steve called out, "Not now!" as Becca pulled her mouth off his cock and began to stand up.

"What is it? What's going on?" questioned Gabi.

"It's my mom calling. I never called and said I made it in safely. She is probably worried and I'm sure the kids will want to say hi and talk too."

"Can't you let it go to voicemail and call back?" asked Gabi meekly.

"I wish, but she'll keep calling until we pick up."

As if to prove her point, as soon as Becca's phone stopped ringing, Steve's started. This time it was the kids' ringtone.

Becca apologized as much as she could as she began to dry off and grabbed a bathrobe to put on before heading out of the bathroom.

Steve and Gabi looked at each other in severe disappointment. Both of their hopes for the evening dashed, or maybe just one's hopes.

Steve began to make his way towards the edge of the tub when he was suddenly stopped by a yank on his cock.

"Where are you going?"

"What? Becca will be calling the kids in a minute. They're going to want to talk to me too."

"How long do we have?"

"What? What do you mean?"

"I mean, how long can Becca keep them talking before you need to go?"

"I don't know. Probably like 5 minutes."

"Long enough."

With that, and all aspects of the challenge now over, Gabi was determined to make Steve blow his load. She was equal parts angry and disappointed with how the night turned out, but she was going to get what she wanted. If not tonight, then definitely by the end of the week. She stood up, Steve's cock in her right hand slowly stroking it back to full erectness while her left hand went behind his head, pulling it down for a passionate kiss.

At this point, Steve didn't know what to do. The most amazing night of his life had just been ruined by his mother-in law. He couldn't blame her or the kids. Everyone would want to know that she was safe and how the "surprise" went. Would Becca be mad that they continued the fun while she was on the phone? Maybe? Probably? He decided he couldn't chance it and was going to tell Gabi they couldn't do it until their lips connected and all hope was lost.

Steve didn't concentrate on or feel anything else except making sure Gabi enjoyed their lip lock as much as he did. They briefly paused with their lips connected, their mouths opened, before Steve brought her in tight and carried her the short distance to the wall on the side of the tub. He didn't care about anything else in the world, just that everything felt right and amazing and he wanted to enjoy it as long as possible.

Gabi, knowing she had him hook, line and sinker as soon as he pushed her up against the wall (Men loved doing that for some reason). She kissed him with the passion Latina women are known for, all the while never letting go of his cock; pumping it faster and faster, feeling it harden in her hands. Steve was a fan of kissing, a major turn on for him. Something she would use to her advantage in the days to come no doubt.

Gabi broke the kiss when Steve started to moan, indicating his imminent eruption. She pulled away from him to his utter disappointment, still pistoning his cock like a race car engine. She brought her index finger up to her lips instructing him to be quiet as they could hear Becca talking on the phone in the other room.

Knowing he was seconds away from firing his entire barrage, Gabi squatted down to receive it. She stroked and sucked feeling it begin to twitch warning of the impending delivery. She quickly motioned again with her finger for him to be as quiet as possible before the first shot was fired into her mouth. She had received massive loads before but the force with which his warm love batter was coming was a shock to her and she finally had to aim what was left for her chest.

Steve felt like he had all those years ago masturbating to his father's magazines. He was amazed at how many shots he fired and felt like he had released half a gallon of cum on this amazing woman. As he finally finished his salvo, he looked down at Gabi. Her tits showed the damage he had wrought. She released his slowly receding cock and stood up, smiling as she did so. As she straightened up, she tilted her head slightly back and opened her mouth. It was still full of his milky batter. She closed her mouth, tilted her head back to normal and swallowed. Opening her mouth once again to show it was gone.

Now was the time to see how far in her clutches he truly was. She was certain Becca was already amenable to whatever suggestions she desired to give her, but Steve may not be there, yet. She took her fingers, scooped up a majority of the cum on her chest and licked them clean. With what was left, she rubbed it onto her nipples and areolas.

"I cleaned up most of your mess, now it's time for you to finish the job."

Steve was dumbstruck. He had never, nor did he ever want to, taste his own jizz. He didn't move.

"Damn", Gabi thought, he isn't quite there yet."

She took matters, or rather his head in her hands. She kissed him, not the passionate kiss of a few moments before, but still a nice one.

"While that was fun, make no mistake. You owe me and I have every intention on collecting."

That statement brought Steve quickly back to reality. Had he had been "falling for her" just to be reminded that he had hired her? She was a professional through and through and he was going to have to figure out how to pay her without Becca figuring it all out. The problem was, he never asked how much it was going to be and now he was embarrassed to ask.

"Steve, are you out of the shower yet? The kids want to say good night."

"You'd better make yourself presentable as quickly as possible and get out there," Gabi said. "When you talk with them can you move to the other room so I can sneak out without them seeing me?"

"Good idea," Steve agreed as he quickly rushed to the sink to clean up a bit before grabbing his shorts and t-shirt and heading out the door.

Gabi began getting her things together. She slowly began getting dressed, hoping that Rebecca would come back in. She needed to test her a bit more tonight to gage how far under she had fallen already. She heard Rebecca say good night to her kids and then Steve tell them to hold on as he went to the other room. After a second, Rebecca came back into the bathroom, still just in the bathrobe. Gabi was still getting her clothes on, having started at the bottom and working her way up she was still topless.

"I'm so sorry about this," Becca started obviously ashamed and embarrassed, I-I'm not sure what came over me tonight..."

"It's all right. Things happen. You have nothing to worry about. Tonight, was amazing and I want to continue it. Don't you?"

"Ye..yes..but I don't think..."

"Don't think, just come here," Gabi commanded lightly.

Instinctively, Becca began walking towards Gabi, unwittingly trying to make the few steps towards her as aesthetically pleasing, as if she were a runway model showing the latest fashions. As she drew close, Gabi took her hands in hers.

"Did you enjoy what we did this evening?"

"Feeling the sense of embarrassment and timidness swelling up inside of herself again, Becca looked away and tried to pull away, but Gabi held onto her hands. "I did, but I know I shouldn't..."

"Shouldn't what? You are on vacation. You go on vacation to learn and experience new things. I know you enjoyed things tonight as much as I did and that you want more." Gabi let go of her hands and reached for the ends of the knot holding the robe closed, pulling it apart and opening it up to see her body again. She placed her hands inside and drew Becca in close; her head still looking down, afraid to make eye contact. She directed Becca to look at her and gave her a reassuring smile. "I know you want something or that you want to do something. Whatever it is, do it."

Gabi telling her to "do it" released every once of anxiety she was feeling and made her feel incredible. As if a giant cloud of confusion suddenly disappeared and her desires needed to be satiated. She didn't know where these desires came from, nor did she care. The only thing that mattered right now was that they were taken care of. She let the robe slip off her back and took one of Gabi's hands and brought it to her mouth. She brought each finger in slowly and swirled it with her tongue before sucking on them to get them moist. Satisfied she had done well; she lowered Gabi's hand and placed it between her legs. "P-pl-please rub my pussy. M-make-make me orgasm, she said as her body began to shake with desire and fear of rejection. She immediately felt expert fingers begin exploring what no other woman had ever felt before.