Cancun Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabi smiled upon hearing the request and began working her fingers slowly around, watching for Becca's responses. Becca was sopping wet already and once she found the correct spot; it would be nothing to give her a knee shaking orgasm. Everything with Becca was working as planned. As long as she kept drinking the juice, Becca would do anything Gabi asked of her. Gabi's fingers found the perfect spot and rhythm as evidenced by Becca's eyes closing and the moans now escaping her mouth, so she picked up the pace.

"Oh-oh-oh geez," Becca began to pant innocently. "So-so oh-oh goo-goo-good. Never nev-ohohgod-oh god.p-pl-don't stop..." Becca now was using Gabi for balance to stay upright as her knees began to buckle as the orgasm built up. "I thi-I th-I-think-I-I- I'm cumming,' she was able to get out as the full force of her orgasm shook her entire body. Gabi immediately withdrew her hand to use both to steady Becca before she was able to collapse to the floor. She kissed her cheeks and forehead as the sensation worked its course.

When Becca could regain her footing without her support, Gabi let her go.

"Glad you liked that."

"That was the most amazi...greatest feeling I've ever felt. I never knew it would feel so good."

Gabi smiled, washed her hands and finished getting dressed while Becca leaned against the tub. She handed her the robe she had been wearing and helped her to her feet. She took the robe and placed it on her back giving Becca the time to get her arms through before walking back in front of her.

"Looking forward to our tennis match tomorrow. What time should I come and get you? I suggest morning, I don't think you will do well in the afternoon heat."

"Is 10 o'clock good?"

"Perfect. See you in the morning. Make sure you hydrate. Also, don't tell Steve what happened between us just now. It will be our little secret."

With that, she gave Becca a kiss on the cheek and walked out. As she walked through the TV room towards the door, she waved at Steve and blew him a kiss as he was still on the phone with the family back home.

Upon exiting the suite, instead of walking towards the elevators, she made her way down the hall two doors and entered her suite. After washing up, she devised the plan she would put into action starting tomorrow. This was the most excited she had been in years. Having a couple where one of them had no idea what was going on was a tremendous thrill. She would have them both separately and together and perhaps get one of her own fantasies fulfilled too.