All Comments on 'Cancun Vacation: A Hat Trick'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
SLC-OhioSLC-Ohioover 18 years ago
bad ending, but good style

I rated this a 4, which is quite high for me. But there are several elements in the story that paint each of these women as brainless, and those facets do not contribute to the overall tale one bit. And I've always hated the

---------------

technique, it necessarilly breaks the flow of the story.

The whole of the story follows a typical pattern - resort, beautiful but neglected women, stud has his way. It's not the first time I read a version of this script. That said, it was grammatically well done, and the only other suggestion I have is that the author improve the 'style' of writing romantic lovemaking - there's no romance in the story, only quickies with 'sluts'- and forget his perception that women are messmerized by a big penis. The best lover I ever had was certainly not the biggest; the biggest was the worst!

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Good

Well written but you need a second chapter... bill's revenge.

LustHoseLustHoseover 18 years ago
What a Prick!

And, I'm not referring to the equipment of your story's "Hero."

Your stud certainly makes the most of his opportunities. The story has to have some resolution; either make the Stud wickedly successful at accomplishing his mission or have Bill turn the tables so that Stud comes away with nothing.

The Body Shot scene with Betsy was HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Second Chapter...

I love reading the story. Great job. I think a second chapter of blackmailing the three women would work best. While blackmailing, keep degrading and humiliating them more until they do their job to get Bill to sale the company. You can have three chapters alone on the women. With each one not knowing about Christopher blackmailing them until the fifth chapter when they have to work together to get Bill to sale the company. Then the last chapter can be of Bill's revenge. So many ways you can go with this. Would love to continue reading more

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
As slut stories go

This may be the best out three years of me reading. All men wish they could have this situation maybe with out the blackmail.

FyreHeartFyreHeartover 18 years ago
Definately keep writing

All in all I thought this was a good story ... not to harp on any one thing.. but I would like to see another at least one more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great stuff

i been reading storys on here for quite some time and this is by far the best one that i have read keep up the dirty work ha ha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
OK

This could be much better, the story line is ok, and the characters appealing, yet incomplete. How do the women compare? All people have qualities other than their bra sizes that make them unique. I have never fucked close relatives as in your story, but I assume there will be some similarities, some differences. Describe the feel of their skin, their smell, how the color of their eyes change in different light, their sounds and expressions when they come. If to him they were nothing but raw meat for him to pound, make that clear throughout, rather than springing it on the reader at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well and truly fucked

Great, lucky fucker, need to get all three into bed at the same time --- mission complete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
awesome

great story...keep em coming. I love all 3 women already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
oh?

oh? are you a cocksucker too? ...........

rlewiszrlewiszalmost 14 years ago
Bad Ending

I liked the story a lot, until the Business aspect at the end. Up until then it was just good clean fun. The ending made it crass and demeaning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This guy have NO style !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

Did he get some in Charolltte?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Less is more !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yessssssssss!

You bastard!!!! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good but..

Well done! Hot, nicely thought out graphic "scenes".. Kicker at the end was a nice touch, but blind sided me.. I'll reread it, but didnt pick up on anything the first time that hinted at this as being Chris's main goal..

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
Excellent...

I thought he was just a gash hound. Ulterior motive but he did a good thing.

Krissypants929Krissypants929almost 10 years ago
Loved it

From a female's point of view, I know when I'm on vacation I tend to throw caution to the wind, telling myself "i'll never see this guy again" so it was believable, very descriptive and I love the stories leading up to the sex more than anything - it makes it feel so real and I try to put myself in place of one or more of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This guy have NO style !!

Nuf "1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good story - even if a bit fanciful, but isn't that the intent?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Author's ruination of a perfectly good story

One could have let it stand or written a couple of more chapters detailing of the rest of the week's activities.

Leaving off the last of the story and it would have been great.

It is really too bad you ruined it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Feedback

This was a great story not sure why this specific character is always blackmailing someone for some business deal or posting porn videos of sex. Would be better off if you just left it as it is..you always seem to spoil it at the end and you really don't have to add anything to it..it was great the way it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
In my ending Bill finds out

Divorces his unfaithful wife; lets the blackmail begin; gets Christopher arrested and sent to jail; disowns the other two sluts and advances to become the major stock holder in the company, by marrying the Chairman of the Board's daughter. His new wife loves him without reservation and all the former fuckees end up as serving staff in the mansion occupied by the loving couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
YOU HAD A PERFECTLY GOOD STORY AND RUINED IT BECAUSE, IN REAL LIFE, YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE.

Three co-operative women who would willingly fuck him until doomsday and, at the last minute, you throw a shovelful of shit on a wet dream story and make it slime. No wonder your wife shopped around until she found a good man and left you. When I was fucking your daughters, they told me their mother said you were a creep and they thought you were, too.

I gave it only three stars because of the pointless way you ended it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Blackmail

Your story was moving along nicely until you tossed in the blackmail comment, won't say it ruined the story but almost killed my interest in any follow up.

C_frommnC_frommnover 4 years ago
You

Should do a series on Christopher. and his journeys in Cancun.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Better

Style's most recent work has been much better. He must have grown up.

jsch1947jsch1947about 4 years ago
One small issue

Very nice story. Well done.

The mercenary aspect is a downer. He comes across better as a flirt.

This is a good character to write a series around. That wouldn't work as well as an agent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
NICE

KNOCK THEM UP

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Good.

I liker this story. The only thing that bothers me is that the nine inch cock was mentioned so much that I think I´m going to be having nightmares thinking that it might be coming after my late wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ok

You need a part 2 where wife gets burn

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Laughably bad

After contacting Bill, a week later Christopher wound up dead, with his severed penis shoved in his mouth. Bill had an airtight alibi. 6 months later Bill was divorced and the sale of the Company went thru, making Bill very well off -especially since he didn't have to share any of the money with his ex-wife and daughter. They received their own presents when all the family and everybody they knew received a copy of the blackmail tapes from an unknown source. The real end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Par Three

Fucking three different pussies all in the family while on vacation sounds like a great vacation to me. Keep up the good work, you have a knack for writing good sex stories.

BigbottomwatcherBigbottomwatcherover 3 years ago

What an ass... But they loved it! Business is war.

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
Of Course

Of course he had a nine-inch cock,

Of course he fucked the daughter,

Of course he fucked the mother,

Of course he fucked the grandmother.

Of course, because he is an asshole and a prick.

Of course he didn't get the merger because,

Of course, the girls knew who he really was and told Bill.

Of course, Bill had a 'friend' named Guido . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I loved it. He should have gotten them all together. That would have been super hot but still a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The tables turn again

What Christopher didn’t know was that Bill knew who he was and told his three girls to seduce him and have unprotected sex with him so he would who slipped crabs , bedbugs and Lyme disease carrying ticks into his bedding once they were done fucking him . He also was slipped a date rape drug and while out they infected him with herpes , syphilis , typhoid , chicken pox , hantavirus , anthrax , Ebola virus , and a particularly aggressive flesh eating bacteria . While the women steal his cash and credit cards Bill transfers his bank accounts into an offshore account !

oldtwitoldtwitabout 3 years ago

You spoiled it right at the end by making him a blackmailer, shame as otherwise a good read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My true story is similar. Only the price that had sex with my mother-in-law, my wife wasn't going to be successful with my daughter. Because I had figured it out in time to prevent it from happening. My friends and I had a very close relationship it started when one of the buddies wife had a one night stand with an out of town construction worker . 2 days later he was in the hospital. It was said someone beaten him and only took his money from his billfold. The police never did find the attacker. Back to the guy that seduced my mother-in-law and wife was trying to blackmail them into making me sale some property to him for less than it was worth. Darn if he wasn't found beaten plus tar pored on him and sawdust. He left town shortly. At a party later the story came up about that guy. I just listened I didn't really know about what happened but I knew his name. Later at home my wife was acting a little different and I questioned her. She confessed and said he also seduced her mother then was trying to blackmail them and all then he was suddenly gone. I asked if she wanted a divorce? No I'm so sorry for what I done it was the dumbest thing I ever done in my life and it will never happen again would I please forgive her. I told her I loved her more than anything but it would take time for her to build the trust and if anything ever happened like this again I would divorce her regardless. I also asked about her mother wondering if she wanted a divorce from her father? They had already talked and was already talking to a counselor. Isn't life a real test sometimes?

Beast1961caBeast1961caover 2 years ago

I don't like arrogant men... or skanky women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed your story until you got to the blackmail part. I didn’t think it was necessary and removed him from the good guy category to the bad guy category. Good writing also needs a good feeling from your readers. So a 4 instead of a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Agree with Anon three months ago. The blackmail turned the whole story around, and not in a good way. Two stars instead of Anon's 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why the hell would he feel a need to knuckle under to blackmail in order to protect these 3? Personally, I think I probably would have outed them well before ol' Chris even had the chance to.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

The twister at the end leaves more to be desired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He was never in the good guy category. Just an asshole. Hated the story sorry.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51over 1 year ago

It was going well until the end. Way to ruin a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

*you're

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Didn't like your story. So many of these types of stories are just so simplistic a big cock and a woman can't help themself and go crazy and become Mindless. Come on have a bit of realism. I also didn't like the ugliness of threatening, harassing, and blackmailing people. I also wish there were some authors out there who would do a second chapter to some of these stories and exact revenge on the bad guy or girl!

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterabout 1 year ago

Not a fan of the ending.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"her snug g-string bottom looked perfect, covering her heart shaped ass." - g-strings don't cover the ass, not even as much as a skimpy thong. As the name implies, the back is just strings.

\

Lost a star for the cuckolding and blackmailing.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 1 year ago

Hmmm. I know you’ve heard it dozens of times, why ruin a perfectly good story with the ridiculous ending ?

Each sexual encounter was virtually the same except for where he blew his load. Also, I know it’s fiction, but

a 9-inch cock is very very rare. That and the fact that he always seemed to meet each woman alone seemed pretty hokey. Not all that believable. Only a 3 even though the sex scenes were memorable. Keep writing.

brian_scoobybrian_scooby11 months ago

A good story… but the ending ruined it.

chipmonk9chipmonk910 months ago

Do some more stories about Christopher going after people in his plans

JohnSmith19E31JohnSmith19E3110 months ago

Disheartening premise to the story, very erotic though....

TheOldStudTheOldStud9 months ago

Nice premise to the story. I would like to know if the sale went through. A true nine-inch cock is a little rare, though...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

First, the guy is a sex machine. While he could do the daughter, he recovered enough to do the grandmother? That was exaggerated a bit. Then he seduced he wife, which is not as easy. The daughter sounds too young to be careful, and the grandmother was happy a young stud would havesex with her; then the mother lost her inhibitions and did him too… He must have strong reserve and still more, he was plotting a blackmail with the only person standing in his way to buying real estate.? Too much going on at a vacation resort.

NoBullAlNoBullAl8 months ago

WTF?? If you can’t finish the damn story don’t post it!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Full Marks! 5 -Stars! I like that you do not waste time - you get on with the show- this is Literotica after all. Short and sweet - mission accomplished - the twist at the end was a welcome addition!

NitpicNitpic6 months ago
How

How could he tape the affairs,he never had time to set them up.?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

great sex, great twist at the end .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fucking sick. Cheating assholes get away

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Style Guy@The Style Guy
2220 Followers
I'm a professionally employed male and I live in southern New England.