Cancun Vacation: A Hat Trick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please no more. I can't take any more....oh, oh oh." Jodi blasted off again.

Christopher got off the floor and stepped between Jodi's spread legs. He lined his cock up and entered her with one thrust.

"Oh...God...Fuck...Me...Hard."

Christopher grabbed her hips and pounded her pussy. He pulled all the way out. Watched as her pussy started to close, than rammed it back in.

"Fuck me with that giant cock...oh God."

Jodi had orgasms every few minutes. Some were small, others loud and hard.

"Turn around and bend over the vanity."

Jodi slid from her seat, turned and leaned over the vanity. She spread her legs, looked into the bathroom mirror and smiled. Then she reached behind her, grabbed a butt cheek in each hand and spread her ass.

"I want you to come in my ass."

Jodi smiled as he reached for his bathroom bag and pulled a bottle of astro-glide from it. He greased his cock, and then smeared some on her asshole. He slowly worked a finger deep into her bowels. When she was used to the one finger, he added a second and finally a third.

"I want some dick. Give me your fat cock," Jodi demanded.

He pulled his fingers from her and eased his dick in. He watched her expression in the mirror. She smiled the entire time he slid into her. She was so fucking tight. Taking care not to hurt her, Christopher fucked her ass. He could feel her as she reached her hands down to her pussy. She eased some fingers into cunt and used her other hand to rub her clit.

Every time Jodi came, she would squeeze her asshole around Christopher's cock. Finally, not being able to take it any more, he shouted, "I'm Cumming."

He shot a huge load deep into her bowels. When he pulled his cock out, he watched as a river of cum poured from her open ass.

Without saying a word, the two lovers climbed into the shower and rinsed the sex from their bodies.

Christopher enjoyed watching Jodi wrestle herself into her tight spandex running clothes. When she was dressed, she walked up to Christopher, put her arms around his neck and kissed him deep. Her tongue worked magic in his mouth. "I'm here for three more days. Will I be able to get some more of this cock?"

"Baby, I'll be ready any time you are."

They kissed again and Jodi left for a late morning breakfast.

--------------------------------------------------

Christopher decided he was more tired than hungry. He lay down for a nap. Waking at lunch time, he went down to the Hotel's restaurant. He was going to take a seat at the bar, when he noticed Kate, sitting at a corner table by herself.

He walked over and said hello to Bill's wife. "I know Bill is off playing golf. Where are the other girls?"

"Mom and Betsy are worn out today. They're lying by the pool and don't want to move. I've been out shopping all morning and wanted a quick bite. Would you care to join me?"

Christopher thanked Kate for the invitation and sat across from her. After they each ordered lunch, Kate complained about her morning of shopping.

"I was looking for two sexy dresses for our vacation and couldn't decide which I liked best. I ended up buying seven. Bill is going to kill me. I'm going to have to return five, after I pick the best."

"Well, I'm an expert on sexy dress," Christopher teased. "If you'd like to show them to me, I'll give you a male prospective."

"I'd need a few more of these in order to do that," Kate nodded to her half finished Cosmo. They both laughed as Christopher got the waiters attention and ordered another round of drinks.

They had an enjoyable lunch and were finishing their third round of drinks when Kate asked in a slightly slurred voice, "Would you help me decide which dresses to keep?"

"It would be my pleasure. May I suggest that we do this in my room, as Bill or the girls might get the wrong impression if they find us?"

Kate agreed and left to collect her morning purchases. Christopher ordered a bottle of wine, paid for the meal and went to his room.

Kate arrived a few moments later with three large shopping bags. She seemed a bit nervous and was grateful for the glass of merlot. She lay the seven dresses around his king size bed and asked, "Which do you like best."

Christopher walked around the bed and looked at all the dresses. They were all short and would show plenty of cleavage. "I don't know Kate. They're all attractive."

He picked up a sexy blue dress and handed it to her. "Why don't you try on this dress? Let's see how it looks on you."

He could tell that Kate wanted to refuse. Instead, she took the dress and walked off to the bathroom. She returned a few minutes later.

Christopher watched her, from an armchair in the corner of the room. "Kate, none of these dresses should be worn with a bra. Take yours off. It will look much better."

Kate retreated to the bathroom and returned braless. "What do you think?" She asked as she twirled in a circle.

The blue material with a light plaid looked expensive and gorgeous hanging from her 5'9" frame. "You look beautiful. Let me see the back."

Kate turned her back to Christopher. Except for thin straps, her shoulders were bare and her skin was flawless. He could see panty lines around her bottom. "You'll need to wear a thong. I don't think you want the panty lines."

Kate positioned herself in front of a wall mirror and turned to look at her butt. She wrinkled her nose and said, "Uggg. Your right, that looks awful. I wish I had a thong on. I want to see what my butt looks like"

"You could slide your panties off. I won't tell."

Kate smiled, shrugged her shoulders and started to the bathroom.

"There's no need to go to the bathroom. Just slide them off here," Christopher said in a dare.

Kate was still tipsy from her three martini lunch. She cocked her hip to one side and reached under the mid-thigh length dress. She wiggled her hips and slid her red satin bikini panties down her thighs and off her legs.

She turned and looked at her reflection in the mirror and was much more satisfied. She turned her back side to Christopher, looked over her shoulder and raised an eyebrow.

"Spectacular."

They both smiled. He nodded to the panties still in her hand and indicated that he wanted her to toss them to him. Absent mindedly, she threw him her sexy panties. She immediately regretted her action and turned beat red.

When Christopher caught the panties, he could tell that she was excited. The crotch was soaking wet. He played with the slick wet material for a few seconds, and then brought them to his nose. He inhaled her sexy smell.

Kate stood in front of him, eyes wide and her hands covering her mouth. "You smell delicious, sweetheart. I bet you taste even better."

Christopher got out of the chair, crossed the room and stood in front of Kate. He leaned in and kissed her lips lightly, then dropped to his knees in front of her.

"Lift your skirt for me, baby."

A clearly nervous Kate reached for the hem of her skirt. She lifted it to her waist and then, over her belly button. Christopher reached out and caressed her legs, calves and thighs. He reached behind her, and felt her magnificent ass. Holding a cheek in each palm, he pulled her to his mouth and tongue.

Kate, shrieked as his tongue parted her wet pussy lips. She tasted so sexy. He could hear her heavy breathing as he pushed his tongue deep into her pussy and slowly fucked her with it.

She spread her legs slightly and held Christopher's head tight against her snatch. "OOOHHH, God. I can't believe I'm being such a fucking whore," and she shook through her first orgasm.

Christopher moved up slightly and sucked her clit into his mouth. "That's it baby. Suck... right...there."

He worked her clit with his lips and tongue. He held her from behind and moved his fingers deep into the crack of her ass. She jumped as a finger penetrated her tight anus.

"What...are...you...doing...to...me?" And she exploded into another loud cum.

Christopher kept up the assault on her pussy until she grabbed his hair and forcefully pulled his face away. Kate staggered backwards and sat at the edge of the bed.

He smiled at the disoriented Kate, stood and pulled his shirt over his head. Next, he let his shorts and boxers drop to the floor. His thick nine inches stood tall.

"Oh my God. You're twice as big as Bill," Kate mumbled.

Christopher sat back in the arm chair and looked at Kate expectantly. She left the bed and walked to him. She straddled him and guided his cock into her juicy pussy. It took a few minutes before Kate bottomed out.

As they fucked, Christopher played with her tits. He pinched her nipples and sucked as much of her fat C-Cups into his mouth as possible. He easily worked a digit back into her ass and timed his finger fuck with her movements.

"Are you ready to be fucked?" Christopher finally asked Kate.

"Oh please. Fuck me hard."

Christopher stood, with Kate impaled on his cock. She held tight around his neck and he supported her by her ass. Once at the bed, he took hold of Kate's ankles and doubled her over. Her feet were on either side of her head and she was completely open.

"What do you want Kate?"

"Please...please...please...just fuck me."

Christopher started to bang Kate. He fucked her like a machine for over 45 minutes. Kate screamed and cried. She laughed and swore. She begged him to stop. Then, begged him to fuck her harder.

"I'm going to cum, baby." He pulled from her cunt and positioned himself over her face. An exhausted Kate watched as he jerked off.

He held her head by her hair. "Here it comes." Christopher shot blast after blast of cum onto Kate's face. She tried to pull away, but he held her tight.

When he was through Cumming, he used his cock to smear his spunk over her cheeks and face. "Open your mouth, Kate."

After Kate had cleaned his cock, she staggered off to the bathroom. He heard the water running as she cleaned herself. When she reappeared, Kate quickly put the dresses back into the shopping bags.

"I have to run. Bill will be back in the next half hour. I'm going to be here for a few more days. Will we be able to do this again?"

"Any time your ready sweetheart. Thank you for a great afternoon."

-------------------------------------------------

Mission accomplished, Christopher thought, as the door closed behind Kate. Christopher had been trying to buy a company based in Charlotte for over a year. A minority shareholder named Bill Harris had held up the purchase, threatening lawsuits if the sale was finalized.

Christopher had taped his affairs with Betsy, Kate and Jodi. He planned to blackmail the women into getting Bill to agree to the purchase. If that didn't work, he would send the tapes to Bill and threaten to expose the three sluts, to family and friends.

In the meantime, Christopher decided to enjoy the Harris women and the remainder of his vacation.

Final Note: I'm a feedback junkie. Let me know the good, bad and ugly. Thanks, The Style Guy.

12