Candalyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I confessed that I was about to explode, she promptly released my erection and stood up. Next, she picked up my hand and guided it into her panties with my palm against her mound. When it was in the proper position, she pushed her panties down and kicked them aside. I found her swollen clit with my middle finger and began swirling, all the while cradling her bush with my palm. At this, my sweet Candalyn threw her head back, letting her brown hair cascade down her back. She gripped my head, holding on for support and clutching my hair. I brought my other hand into play and stroked her inner thigh from knee to ass and back to the other knee. Every once in a while, I would pause at her pussy and teasingly penetrate her. With my hand on her clit, I never stopped pleasuring her. She started to tremble, and I knew she was about to cum. I asked if she wanted me to finish her.

She said, "I can't finish here because I'm too loud when I cum! It will wake everyone up. But I do want you to fuck me... hard."

I thought for a second and said, "I got this. You go over to the love seat and I'll grab a towel."

At this Candalyn grabbed her shirt and stripped it off, exposing her breasts. When I returned, I was blown away seeing her breasts for the first time. I had to stop and fondle her magnificent bosom now that I was finally beholding it. Every stroke and caress made Candalyn arch her back, stretching her body into my hands. She gently clasped my hands as they explored her breasts, areolas, nipples, and silky-smooth abdomen. I removed my shirt and our bare chests melted into one another as we embraced. Candalyn then signaled me onward by grabbing my rock-hard cock.

I told her, "Muffle your screams in this towel. I'm ready to fuck if you are!"

At this Candalyn whispered, "I am so ready!"

She bent over the love-seat's armrest, buried her face in the towel, and pointed her ass right at me. Her pussy lips were gorgeous to behold. One lip was extra-long and stuck out about half an inch. The other was tucked inside her pussy. With my member already starting to drip pre-cum, I dropped my shorts and stood erect. I used one hand to open her pussy lips and gently pushed my shaft deep inside her. Candalyn let out a moan in the towel as I gripped her hips. The pent-up desire was driving my body hard into hers from behind, slamming into the back of her thighs, pounding her ass, pushing her relentlessly into the sofa. . Again and again, our bodies made slapping sounds at every thrust. I could tell by her stifled screams that finally living this fantasy was driving her wild too. When I was ready to cum, I asked where she wanted me to finish. She replied that she wanted me to cum inside her, she was on the pill. Two more thrusts later and my release arrived. I could hardly stand as I blew a load of hot cum into her pussy.

Candalyn moaned, "Oh that feels so good!"

I paused for a minute with my cock deep inside her.

With her backside completely exposed, I glided my hands around her ass cheeks, over her back, feeling her shoulder blades and cradling her nape with both hands. Over and over again my hands circled, touching every part of her once forbidden body. Her supple skin practically melted in my palms. As I caressed her back, she again arched to push her body into me. She flipped her hair back, a most welcome reaction, while keeping her neck fitted into my palms. In this position, I gently massaged her nape and enjoyed her beautiful brown hair flowing down my arms. She let out a guttural sigh that told me how much she enjoyed it too.

I leaned in and said, "I love your hair. It's such a turn on."

Candalyn, obviously pleased to hear this, said, "I will make sure you see a lot more of it from now on!"

When I finally pulled out, my cock was followed by a stream of white cum. Candalyn turned around, stood up and let my juice drip down her leg while maintaining devious eye contact. She then grabbed my cock and pulled me back to the sofa using it as a leash. This time she laid down on her back directed my head down to her sex. When my lips landed, I began devouring her clit and pussy. With long, wide strokes of my tongue, I licked from clit to the start of her ass. I made sure to dip a few teasing flicks into her pussy. But most of my time was spent pleasuring her sweet clitoris. Sucking, swirling, stroking, repeat, 'till I felt her start to tremble.

Her body started to shake as my tongue swirled her clitoris. I knew she was cumming. She lifted her head off the sofa as she pulled the towel over her face and let out a suppressed scream. She stayed in that curled position for a few seconds before her whole body went limp. Then her head drooped to one side with a big smile.

In this position, I kissed her body from clit to mouth one peck at a time. Kisses landed on her bush, below, on top of and above her navel, on the sweet soft skin above her sternum, and all the way up her neck. Finally, my mouth landed on her luscious lips as I passionately and deeply kissed my sweet Candalyn. When she recovered, I helped her get up, find our clothes, and again kissed her good night. As she walked away, I squeezed her now panty covered ass one more time. She laughed and scurried upstairs to her bedroom.

12