Candice's First Time Tied Giving Up

Story Info
How it all started.
1k words
4.22
6.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ex (Candice) is 5'4" about 125lbs perky 34b and has never had any kids. I'm 6' 185lbs and 6" cock.

I guess it all started when we would talk out fantasies while reading old copies of Penthouse Variations to each other or watching adult films (more commonly known as Porn). Those times always ended in a hard fuck session.

One night, I was reading her a story one night about a submissive wife. I could see her nipples getting hard under her thin camisole and her breathing got heavier. As I continued to read how the husband used his wife I reached under the covers and rubbed her panty covered pussy. She had her eyes closed and her head back enjoying the attention.

After I finished reading the story, I rolled to my side took my hand off of her panties and started playing with her tits through her camisole. Her nipples are so sensitive that in the past I've made her cum just from sucking and biting them. I told her that it seems she liked the story. I decided that the first thing I was was going to do was tie her to the bed. So, I got out some neckties and pulled her off of the bed. She asked, You're really go to do this to me?" I told her that she apparently loved the story and it was time we started living out some of our fantasies.

As I pulled her top over her head, I licked and sucked each hard nipple. being rewarded with a slight moan. I wrapped a tie around each of her wrists making sure it was tight. She was panting as she watched my every move and even offered her second hand out to me. I put her hands to her side and walked around behind her. I took the ties in my hand held them as I slowly pulled her panties down placing a kiss on each ass cheek. I stood up and guided her to the bed and bent her over it. I rubbed each cheek and between her legs feeling her wet pussy. She looked back at me confused until I told her to her to lie down. First I tied her arms stretched out as far apart as I could get them so she couldn't move. She asked, "Now that you have me like this, What are you going to do just fuck me?" I told her I was going to do whatever I wanted and eventually Yes, I was going to fuck her.

I started by rubbing her (at the time) hairy pussy and pinching and pulling her nipples. My finger were soaking wet. I had to taste her. I licked and sucked her clit until begged me to stop. She said she was too sensitive for me to go on. So I gave her pussy a rest and licked her tight lil rosebud ass. She begged me not to lick her there. It was dirty and disgusting. But, I could tell it was having the desired effect. Her hips were jumping up and down and her breathing got ragged. I climbed up her body and put my cock to her lips. She eagerly took me in. I got a little carried away and started face fucking her. She got a little pissed when I gagged her. But, I eventually got the depth right and all was forgiven. After a few minutes of enjoying her mouth I sat beside her I started pinching and pulling her nipples and rubbing her clit again. Which I knew she loved having her nipples played with a little rough.

Pinching, pulling and biting them always got her wet. It wasn't long before I had two fingers in her pounding my palm against her clit. I made sure she came again before taking my soaked fingers of her pussy and offering them to her mouth. She clinched her mouth shut and swung her head from side to side avoiding my intention. She told me after that she had never tasted pussy before then. Not that it was bad. Just not her thing. I grabbed the top of her head, forced my fingers into her mouth and made sure to clean them with her tongue and lips. It was definitely my turn to get off. I crawled down between her legs and licked her pussy a couple times before I got in top and guided my cock into her dripping pussy. After a few short strokes I was balls deep and not going to take it easy on her. I leaned down and kissed her, forcing my tongue in her mouth. Giving her her second taste of her own pussy. Her thrashing about only encouraged me to fuck her harder. I pounded my pelvis against her clit as hard as I could and after what was probably only five minutes or so dumped a huge load deep in her pussy. I stayed inside her until we both caught our breath and somewhat recovered.

I rolled off of her leaving her tied and asked her what she thought about being tied and used however I wanted. She told me that she loved being tied up and had never cum so hard. I asked her what she liked about being tied so much. She said that it gave her a mental way out of doing something that she wouldn't normally do. That she was doing those things because she couldn't stop me from doing them to her. I told her, that being the case, expect more of her not having options. Being younger at the time it wasn't long before I was hard again. I knelt between her legsI started playing with her tits and stroking my cock on her pussy at her encouragement. When I was about to cum I slid up and sat on her chest. I put my cock (covered with her cum) between her lips and watched as she swallowed every last drop. I untied her and rubbed her wrists and ankles for a few minutes. After a kiss and an "I love you." We were asleep in a mater of minutes. I knew we had let the gini out of the bottle and I couldn't be happier.