Candy Dancers

Story Info
Young man follows the sun with Candy Dancers.
1.1k words
4.36
1.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been on the move since I was 18 riding the rails from place to place. The only good thing about my life style are all the great blow jobs I receive from hobos.

Young and old hobos have nursed my cock and been rewarded with a warm load of protein. How did I get here, you might ask.

I'm Tommy Harmon from a small place called the Village of Gahanna, Ohio. I was born at the Ohio State University Hospital in Columbus, Ohio in 1941. My mother was a mere 16. I never knew my father. My mother died when I was 13, and I bummed around with a few friends and relatives till 1959, when I hit the road for good.

I had started hanging out with Gandy Dancers near Blacklick, Ohio about seven miles from Gahanna. I originally met them in the Skyway Tavern in a small community called Wonderland about four miles from Blacklick. They came to the Skyway Tavern seeking revenge for a comrade that had been beaten up by a Wonderland tough named Johnny Johnson. They had walked the four miles to Wonderland only to find Johnny Johnson had beaten a retreat and was nowhere to be found.

Their work was finished in Blacklick and would soon be leaving. When they hit the rails, I followed them.

The Gandy Dancer's next railroad job was in Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin. I had never been out of Ohio so leaving with them was an adventure.

I received my first blow job in a boxcar somewhere in Northwestern Ohio. The Gandy Dancers knew most of the hobos, and which ones were good cocksuckers, and ones that were great fucks.

The Gandy Dancers for the most part were not homosexuals, but often got blow jobs from hobos, and would occasionally fuck them.

The Gandy Dancers were very much like Eastern European Gypsies, I would later find out. They were friendly, fun loving, and hard fighting men. They were also hard workers. That is why the Railroads used them for work on the rail lines.

They preferred wine to whiskey and that suited me as well. Wine and cheese, was the preferred meal. I had to develop a taste for cheese. Especially goat cheese.

Somewhere in Indiana or Illinois I fucked my first man. Like my first blow job it was in a boxcar. I fucked a hobo, but had to jerk him off first. He kept telling me how beautiful his daughters were, like I believed he had daughters. But blowing my spunk deep in that old man's bowels, gave me a very perverse thrill.

I had developed kind of a bond with a Gandy Dancer named Rollie. Never knew his last name. He was like an advisor and father confessor all in one. He taught he how to hop a moving train and steal food. Both of which were essential to the Gandy Dancer lifestyle.

When we arrived in Wisconsin, I was surprised at how beautiful the countryside was. There were many lakes and ponds all teaming with fish. I found out Gandy Dancers had an affinity for yellow perch that were easily caught, and roasting them over an open fire provided a feast.

With stolen beer, and French bread we ate like kings, albeit kings of the road.

Sheboygan Falls was a small town near the larger city of Sheboygan north of Milwaukee. There was a Pennsylvania Railroad yard that need extensive track repair between the towns. Thus, the Gandy Dancers were on hand with Tommy Harmon in tow.

We established a camp on a beach near Lake Michigan. Each day we would work at the railroad yard and party at night on the beach. Rollie and I slept in a Lean To designed by Rollie and built by the two of us. The evenings were cool so a roaring fire was maintained just outside the Lean to.

One night, I woke up feeling Rollie's heavy breath on my neck. We were in a spooning position and I heard him utter, "I need to fuck you, Tommy."

A cold chill ran through my entire body, as I wondered if I had heard him right.

I knew I had, when I felt Rollie's hard cock poking my ass cheeks.

Rollie's hand was pulling my pants down, and as I wore no underwear, my bare ass was exposed to his probing hard cock.

His pointed cock found the opening to my anus and insertion began. I felt a searing pain as my sphincter muscle gave way and entry was made. The incredible pain eased when contact with my prostate was made. A warm wonderful feeling replaced the pain, as Rollie's Cock dug deeper in my bowels. I realized my cock was hard as a rock, and I began stroking it.

Once Rollie was balls to the wall, he began fucking me. Slowly at first, and then building up speed until he was slam fucking me. I was stroking my cock as hard as I could. We were both moaning so loud, we could wake up the dead.

It was a tossup who was enjoying it more, Rollie or me.

Then with a loud grunt and thrust Rollie held as he blasted the walls of my bowels with his hot sticky cum. That sent me over the edge and I blew my load mostly on my chest, but some flew on my face and lips.

I was one well fucked lad.

Then Rollie shocked me to the core. He turned my head around and kissed me on the lips inserting his tongue in my mouth. Soon out tongues were doing a tango.

Before I knew what was happening, we had switched to a sixty-nine position and had each-others cock in our mouths. I had just been fucked and here I was sucking my first cock. The only thought running through my mind was what next? Both cocks had stiffened, and when Rollie's cock hit the entrance to my throat, I gagged. My cock had slid down Rollie's throat and he was deep throating me. A trick I would later learn.

When Rollie blew his load in my mouth, I was swallowed as fast as I could to keep from choking to death. Rollie slurped, as he swallowed my load.

I was officially a cocksucker and bottom, but in no way felt queer. I later learned a new word, i. e. bisexual. I liked that better than queer or homo.

I never returned to Ohio except on passing trains. Most work for Gandy Dancers seemed to be on the west coast and I found I liked the California weather. Plus, California had the largest population of cocksuckers, tops and bottoms in the nation. Not a bad place to be.

Oh yes, I liked pussy too, just not a lot around the Gandy camps.