Candy Returns Home

Story Info
DDlg fantasies.
2.8k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are consenting adults.

_____

If you have not read my Daddy's Debt Series (parts 1-4), you should know that my husband (whom I call Daddy as part of our power dynamic) has given his brother (whom I call "Uncle Brian") permission to use my body for his sexual release twice per day while his wife, Candy, is away caring for her mother in Romania. I have consented to this (and secretly enjoy every second of it). I am not allowed to cum on Brian's cock, but my husband has agreed to give me forehead kisses and orgasms as reward for my cooperation each time Brian finishes using me and leaves. Wanda is a recurring character in my stories. She is a caretaker my husband hired to watch over me when He is at work. We call her my "babysitter," because that is how she functions, and because my husband enjoys humiliating me (and I enjoy Him doing so) by making it seem like I cannot be trusted to take care of myself.

This story is sort of Daddy's Debt Part 5 but also the beginning of a whole new task I have regarding the "uncle."

_______

I am dreaming about the cutest baby goats I saw at goat yoga yesterday when I am awoken by Daddy's hard dick pushing into my pussy. Last time this happened, I decided I was going to try to pretend I am still asleep so I can orgasm, cuz I don't think He can punish me for cumming while sleeping. So that's what I am going to do!

His cock is so hard and moving in and out of me, filling me, and hitting all the right spots. I am trying to keep my body limp and not moan, but it feels soooo good! Also, having my body used for His pleasure while He thinks I am sleeping is a HUGE turn-on! I can hear Him breathing as He digs His fingers into my hips, pulling me tighter against Him as He continues His steady pace of fucking me.

I am on the edge of orgasm and wondering if I can actually pull this off, when I hear, "You are not fooling anyone, babygirl. If you cum without permission right now, you are going to be in a huge heap of trouble."

My eyes pop open and see Him staring right at me. "But, Daddy....!," I beg.

"Nope. This is just for me. You know how this works. You have to earn your orgasms and will get them tonight. Now shush up and let me have my fun. I only need your body for another couple of minutes, and then we can start our day," He replies.

I was so close!!! It is so hard not to cum right now, but I am going to be a good girl instead of a brat today. Well, maybe. I will try. Or maybe I will try. Something like that.

Suddenly, Daddy's hands are on my neck, and He is choking me while He thrusts His cock super hard in and out of my pussy. OMG, I am going to cum! I can't stop it!

"Don't. You. Dare!," Daddy says between thrusts and then starts pounding harder, still not giving me any air.

I finally manage to gain control and not orgasm just as He starts to cum inside me. His thrusts slow down, and He loosens His grip on my neck as He catches His breath and starts to kiss my forehead, telling me what a good girl I am and how much I please Him when I am a well-behaved fucktoy. I am beaming with pride.

"I have some news," Daddy says.

"Oooooh! Tell me, Daddy!"

"Candy is coming home today."

My sister-in-law Candy has been away for a long time taking care of her mom in Romania. While she has been away, I have had to be her husband's fucktoy twice per day! I am excited to see her but also very relieved that my poor asshole might be getting a reprieve.

"Yay!," I squeal. "Do I get to see her today???"

"Yes, babygirl," Daddy replies. "We are going to spend the day with Brian and Candy welcoming her home. Now let's get your ass into the shower so we can get cleaned up and meet them for breakfast."

"Meeting" them for breakfast is already a good sign my butt is going to get a bit of a break. Brian has been coming over for breakfast and dinner fucks for almost two whole months now!

After we shower and dress, Daddy drives us to my favorite brunch restaurant. Candy and Brian are already there waiting. Candy and I run up to each other and give each other a gigantic hug! 

"I am so happy to see you!," we both shout to each other at the same time.

We sit down at the table and start talking about Candy's time in Romania while the men order for us. We talk all through brunch. We have missed each other so much, it's like nobody else exists. Except Daddy and Brian, of course. They are the most importantest of all.

After brunch, we go to the park to walk off all the waffles and whipped cream we ate. We are still chatting away about Candy's trip. Then Candy says, "Thank you for taking care of my Sir while you were away. I do not think our marriage could have survived this trip if you had not stepped in and helped how you did."

"I didn't really step in. The men thought of it, and Daddy told me why I should cooperate. All I did was obey," I replied.

"Well, I am still really grateful you did," Candy said. "Also...," she hesitates.

"What," I prod.

"Well...."

I just stare at her waiting, trying to coax it out of her, whatever it is.

"Well, Sir told me how much He likes your ass. And I really really hate anal and make it very difficult for Him to enjoy it even on my best day," Candy continues.

I don't think I like where this is going.

"And apparently the men talked," Candy says. "And please don't hate me, because this was NOT my idea, but your Daddy wants my Sir to continue coming to your house 'for dinner' every night."

I just stare at her. I am in shock. I knew it was too good to be true to think my anal slavery to my Daddy's brother would come to an end this soon, if ever.

"I'm sorry. I wish I could handle His cock in my butt better so you wouldn't have to do this. I really do. But also..."

What more could there possibly be???

"Well, you remember the night my Sir used you while you were licking Wanda to orgasm?"

I nod my head slowly, because who could forget that!?

"My Sir and your Daddy loved that a whole lot," Candy continues. "But they want me to be in Wanda's place."

"They want what now?!," I apparently shout out loud instead of just thinking it.

"Shhhh. You are going to get us into trouble!," Candy says while trying to calm me down. "My Sir wants us to use you as a couple. Like you are our unicorn, pleasing both of us at the same time. Only more like a toy. A marital aid, so to speak."

I look over at Daddy to see if He is really going to let this happen.

"She's right, babygirl," Daddy says.

"Will you be joining in too?," I ask Daddy, afraid of the answer, because if I saw Him put His penis inside Candy, I might die from heartbreak. I do not mind Him sharing me for His pleasure, but if He starts wanting me to share Him, I might have to use my safe word, because it would kill me.

Daddy pulls me in close to Him and talks softly to me, "I just want to watch, sweetie. I do not want to participate. It brings me a lot of pleasure to watch your body being used to please others and to watch you fight to control your orgasms and be a super good girl for me and to then reward you after with orgasms that only I can give you. It is a huge turn-on for me. Even bigger than your love for ice cream."

"Wow. That is huge!," I think as I notice Him looking at me with an odd mixture of hope and pride in His eyes. How could I possibly say no?

"Okay," I sigh. "I will do it." (May my poor butthole rest in peace!)

"Yay!," squeals Candy. "I have always wanted to know what it would feel like to be licked by you."

I have to admit, the thought of being able to play with Candy's boobs in a sexual way and to see if she tastes like her name does have some appeal, and to make Daddy happy at the level He describes is definitely appealing, but Uncle Brian in my ass hurts so much, and it takes forever and a half for him to cum. It's really a lot to endure. And while he's so sweet to me all the time outside of sex, when he Is using me, he calls me bad words. And for some strange reason, that all makes my pussy hot and wet at a level I do not understand. So of course I am saying yes to this, even if it means my poor butthole will not be getting the rest I had hoped for it.

The four of us spend the day together doing all kinds of fun things. We go for a hike and picnic at the peak we climb, we get ice cream from a food truck park, we go shopping at the bookstore, and then we pick up takeout for dinner at our house. I know what is coming after dinner.

We have a great time eating and drinking and sharing stories about all that happened while Candy was away and hearing her stories from while she was helping her mom. Daddy let me have one more alcohol drink than He would normally allow me to have. I am relaxed and happy and so glad Candy is here. I missed her a lot.

Uncle Brian says, "Listen, squirt. It has been a really fun day with you, and I hope you enjoyed it, but now it is time for you to give up that ass and be our little whore for as long as my dick needs, so get your ass into that bedroom, now."

I do as I am told, and everyone follows me. I climb onto the bed where I know Uncle Brian wants me, and I position myself with my face down and my ass up like he always orders. I look over to see Daddy beaming with pride at what a good girl I am being for Him. I didn't even sigh or resist or anything this time.

Brian removes Candy's clothes, kissing her breasts and telling her how much she deserves this treat of my licking her pussy instead of him in her ass. I am basically their conduit. Him in my ass, me licking her, them looking each other in the eyes as if they are making love, but my body is channeling it all for them.

Candy positions herself on the bed and spreads her legs for me. I scoot forward enough to get my face where I can reach without getting too tired. I wrap my hands around her thighs and start to lick. She squirms a bunch until she finds the position she is most happy with as the men both watch us.

Then, Uncle Brian unzips his fly and removes his pants and joins us on the bed. "Is my angel enjoying her special treatment?" He asks Candy. "How about I add a little 'oomph' to her licks?" And then he lifts my skirt out of his way, pulls off my panties, and shoves his cock all the way into my butt without even warming it up first.

I scream into Candy's pussy as my whole body is shoved toward her, my face pushing against her princess parts.

"Fuck," Brian says. "This whore is going to be the most fun sex toy we've ever used!" He smiles at Candy as he continues ramming in and out of my butt.

Candy sheepishly agrees with him. I think she is afraid of harming our friendship if she agrees with the names he calls me, but I can tell from how wet she is how much she is enjoying this.

Brian is thrusting in and out of my ass super hard, pushing my upper back down toward the bed so my ass will reach higher and my face is pushed further into his wife's pussy. "I am going to fuck this slut's ass into next Tuesday. She is so fucking tight."

"Isn't that right, whore? You're butthole is all tight for my cock because you are just a dirty dirty slut who loves big cock fucking her ass," Brian continues. "And now you are going to have to just take it every night for all of eternity, because you are an anal whore. My anal slave while your Daddy watches what I do to you."

The more Uncle Brian degrades me, the wetter and wetter Candy's pussy is getting. Never mind how rock hard Daddy's cock is getting as He watches his brother abuse the heck out of my butt!

Candy grabs onto the back of my head and starts grinding her pussy into my face. She is making eye contact with Brian as he assaults my ass as if I were not between them, and they were making love to each other. And then she lets loose her orgasm into my mouth, arching her back and making sounds I have never heard her make before. I can't believe this is happening right now. How did this become my life?

When Candy's clit becomes too sensitive after her orgasm, she backs her pussy up a little. Brian grabs my hair and yanks up my head and growls, "suck on her nipples, whore" and then pushes my face into Candy's left boob while he continues to ram his cock in and out of my poor little butthole.

I love boobies! Candy and I have touched each other's boobies before, but that was more just girl stuff and not sexual. Now I actually get to put them in my mouth! I start sucking on Candy's left while using one of my hands to squeeze her right. Before I know it, I am working my way back and forth between the two, almost forgetting what is happening to my poor little butthole. Almost.

Uncle Brian has not slowed down or reduced how hard he is slamming his cock in and out of me. I really think this is why the word "assault" starts with "ass." Right here. This is it. If you have ever wondered, I can confirm. He is assaulting the fuck out of my ass while calling me nasty names and then cooing his wife while she coos back at him.

"Ready for another orgasm, honey?," Brian asks Candy, and before I can hear her answer, "Get back to work, whore!," Brian says as he uses my hair to move my head from Candy's boobs back to her pussy again.

The next hour continues like this until Brian finally unleashes his seed into my rectum. Him and Candy start making out with each other while I am still pinned beneath him, with his softening dick still inside my butt. Finally he pulls out of me, grabs her by the hand, and he takes her to the shower, as if they are on a date, and I was basically the food on their plates.

I lay there, worn out and stunned. Daddy is quick to replace the body heat his brother took with him, to help avoid sub drop. He showers me with kisses and tells me what a good girl I was for Him, and then He rewards me with His cock in my pussy, fucking me hard, because the entire scene He had just witnessed had Him ready to urgently enter me at full force. Daddy makes sure to give me lots of orgasms while also fucking me hard and anomalistically. I have orgasm after orgasm as His dick hits my cervix over and over until finally He also cums with me on the last one. We cuddle and He gives me my binky and favorite blankey while He tells me cute stories about the squirrels who hang out in the tree outside his office. The world is such a perfect place within Daddy's arms. His cuddles are the bestest!

I ponder how long my butt is going to cooperate with this new arrangement with Uncle Brian and Candy, but man, my subby heart is in heaven right now!