Candy's Fashion House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,560 Followers

I slid a finger into her pussy and slipped it in and out going a little deeper each time. Soon she was purring and sighing contentedly.

I worked past her pussy and worked from her ass up to her shoulders. I worked back down and this time as I was working on her bum I made sure I had plenty of oil on my hands and I slipped my hand between her bum cheeks until I had a finger poking at her bum hole.

She squealed "Mikey 'what are you doing?"

"Relax baby I called back, just relax and enjoy." As I massaged her bum I occasionally slipped a well-oiled finger into her, just the tip and very gently. I interspersed it with sliding fingers into her pussy as well.

She was gyrating and writhing around her moans getting louder as I worked more and more fingers into her pussy. I slid my thumb into her bum and the rest of my fingers into her pussy and I fucked her, slowly at first but then harder and faster. She was grinding her mound down hard on the table, so I slipped my other hand underneath her and massaged her clit. She just about hit the roof, she started to shriek and wail, "Ooooohhhh fuuuuuck baby, Jesus I'm going to cum." Then as she was trying to talk her whole body tensed up and I could feel my hand getting wetter and wetter as her orgasm washed across her body.

It took a good fifteen minutes for her to come back down to earth. I went back to massaging her shoulders and legs.

She sighed deeply, "Oh fuck baby that was intense. This might be the best ever. Oh my god."

As she sat up I poured her another glass of wine and nibbled her neck and ears. "Come on baby time for your bath."

As I helped her in she pulled my arms, "Come on baby climb in with me."

I stripped off and slid into the bubbles we soaped each other up caressing our legs and tummies.

Lauren handed me the razor, "Mikey shave my legs." It was more an instruction than a request.

I shaved both her legs and as I worked higher I edged closer to her pussy.

"Michael she squeaked what the hell are you doing?"

I slid my legs under her bum and lifted her hips above the water, I soaped up her pussy, and I shaved her bare. She just lay back smiling as I worked. I massaged her clit and pussy lips as I shaved and the look on her face was a picture.

When I finished I lowered her back under the water and slid my feet out from under her.

She manoeuvred my legs until they were lying on top of her and, she stroked my legs from my feet to my groin. I leaned my head back over the edge of the tub and closed my eyes. All was well with the world.

As Lauren was massaging I felt it starting to pull the hairs on my leg as her hand was moving up and down. I opened my eyes and noticed she was shaving my legs.

As I tried to complain she shook her head, "Uh huh baby fair trade you shaved my pussy I'm shaving your legs." She had such a sexy teasing grin on her face I couldn't argue.

When she had finished my legs she teased, "Well this looks silly, we are going to have to do your balls as well." Without asking she did as I had done and lifted my crotch out of the water and shaved my dick and balls.

Then she complained, "Mikey baby we have gone this far we need to do your bum as well." By the end of the bath I was bald from my feet to my ass.

As we were getting ready for bed Lauren walked up carrying a pair of white silk and lace panties, once she had pulled them on she walked back to the dresser and returned with a pair of white stay up stockings. As she held them out I shook my head, "Oh no Lauren that's not happening. I'm not a bloody pansy."

She pleaded, "Oh come on baby those legs are so smooth; just imagine what they would feel like wrapped in silk. Come on baby be brave." I took the stockings from her hand and tossed them back towards the dresser; I reached out my hand and pulled her into bed. She was still sulking and definitely wasn't happy but I brought her around with a gentle caress.

The next night Lauren brought home a Chinese takeaway for dinner and we spent the evening in the lounge making out on the sofa making out and drinking a couple of bottles of wine, by the time we were ready for bed I was smashed. When we got to bed Lauren had me sit on the edge of the bed, she knelt down at my feet and before I realised what was happening she was sliding the stockings up my legs. Oh my god the feeling as she slid them up my legs, bloody hell it was so erotic. Lauren also put on a pair of stockings and she spent ages doing her makeup.

That night was pure sexual rapture it was bliss. The feel of our stocking covered legs rubbing against each other and the feel of the stockings as she wrapped her legs around my waist was amazing.

In the morning Lauren was waiting for me as I exited the shower with two pairs of panties twirling on her index fingers. They were both pink; she was determined to get me into those bloody pink panties.

As she held them up I walked over to her dresser and pulled out a pair of powder blue ones. As I drove to work I was smiling to myself, hah that fooled her, but then as I thought about it a little more I realised she had played me and I had chosen the panties for myself. Fuck she is a clever bitch.

The weekend rolled around and Lauren rang me at work Friday night to tell me she was going to be late as she was having drinks after work.

I decided it wasn't going to be another night of waiting at home for her so when I got home I got dressed and went out myself. I don't really have any male friends so it was a go alone session. I went down to the local watering hole and set about getting plastered.

About eight thirty Lauren texted me, asking if I was OK

'Yeah baby its all good I replied and you how are you going?'

She sent some smiley faces saying she was having fun, but she was getting drunk and might be later than expected.

How late I asked, no smiley face on mine?

My phone rang and it was Lauren, she was giggling "hi baby, I'm drunk", but what surprised me was there was no background noise, just some gentle sexy background music, it didn't sound like a pub or club. The pub I was in was so noisy I had to go outside to hear her.

"Where are you I asked I could come and meet you and we could dance together?"

She was almost uncontrollable as she giggled that she was at a club and they were just dancing, she didn't know the name of it.

"Go over to the bar and ask the barman, I can still meet you there."

"Oh Mikey baby there's a huge cue it will take ages, I just wanted to let you know I was going to be late, but I promise I will make it up to you when I get home."

I was getting a bit drunk myself so I hissed "don't fucking bother Lauren, I will be asleep. Make sure whoever you are with gives you a good fuck because I'm not fucking interested." I just wish mobiles had some way of slamming the receiver down.

I skulled my drink and decided I would head for home. Now I was so fucking angry I wasn't going to be much fun.

As I was waiting for my taxi Lauren rang, "baby please don't be like that, we are just having some drinks and dancing."

"Yeah well tell me where you are, because it's got to be the quietest club in town." I could hear quiet muttering, she was talking to someone.

She croaked "Baby we are at the Nutshell; it's not really a noisy club. I won't be long baby please wait up, I will make it worth your while I promise."

"Lauren I'm uptown myself at the moment with some guys from work, just wait there and I will meet you and we can finish the night together. I will meet you at the bar in ten minutes."

I hung up and jumped in the taxi. I gave him the name of the club, luckily he knew where it was and we headed off. When we got there the place was pumping, I walked in and there were wall to wall people, it was standing room only. There was no sign of Lauren anywhere. I took a selfie of me at the bar with the big Nutshell name across the top. I messaged Lauren; I'm here baby, where are you?

I got a message back, sorry baby I got the name wrong, we are in a taxi and I'm headed home, see you there.

I jumped in another taxi and headed home, but when I arrived the place was in darkness.

I went inside and made a coffee and sat in the lounge. I was there an hour and she still hadn't turned up. I called her and she picked up straight away, "where are you Lauren I'm home already."

She whined apologetically "Sorry baby we got delayed."

I swear I heard kissing and I could hear someone else moaning close to the phone. Lauren was stumbling and slurring her words obviously very drunk. I flicked my phone onto record as we spoke. The moaning was louder and I could hear what sounded so much like it does when ones fingers are sloshing around in a very wet pussy. It was plainer this time someone else was there I could hear Lauren moaning "fuck yes don't stop."

I decided to keep her on the phone, "So when are you going to be home Lauren?"

She was giggling but the moaning was getting louder, there was squealing and the sounds of that wet pussy squelching and sloshing was more prominent. She was breathing heavily

"Mikey baby I won't be long baby I'm almost there."

"Where are you Lauren?"

The phone was silent. I had heard enough anyway, "Nice fuck is it Lauren" I spat out, "You may as well stay with your fucking lover because I don't want to see you tonight."

"Oh baby don't be so mean we are just having some fun, there was that kissing again."

"Fuck off Lauren like I said don't come home."

I locked the doors and went to bed, it took ages to go to sleep but eventually I dropped off. I slept late as well. I rummaged around doing the usual things tidying up and doing laundry.

I got the Duke out and headed out onto the highway. My anger was still rampant and the poor Duke suffered accordingly as I thrashed the hell out of her up and then back down the coast road. I took every ounce of frustration out on that poor bike. By the time I pulled into our driveway I was feeling at least slightly appeased?

The bike is my therapy and while I was blasting up the roads I could feel my mind clearing. The fuzzy emotions just washed away. I had plenty of time to think. My mind was clear. I had invested too much of myself into this relationship to just walk away. I didn't care about the money, as much as it would hurt to lose all that money I was prepared for it.

Fuck she was the love of my life. I was sure that you only get one chance at love. If that was the case this was my one shot at it. What I couldn't live with was lies. If she couldn't respect me enough to be honest then it was all over.

Laurens car was in the driveway as I parked the bike, as I climbed off I could feel the heat rising from the boiling surfaces. Shit the motor was hot. I had really given her a workout. The rear tire had little balls of rubber all over; I was going to need a new tyre soon, very soon in fact.

Lauren was in the lounge when I walked in; she was sitting in the chair typing away on her laptop.

I walked straight past without saying a word. I showered and changed and I sat on the bed I played the recording from last night to see if it sounded as bad in the bright light of day. Yes the noises were plainer and more apparent than I remembered. There was no mistaking what was going on. With that knowledge stored away I went downstairs. I made myself a coffee and went and sat opposite Lauren. I looked across at her and she was ignoring me trying to stay focused on her computer.

"OK Lauren no more bullshit, tell me what was last night all about?"

"What do you mean Michael, I am getting a little tired of you checking up on me, playing spy. You promised to give me space."

"Lauren I wasn't checking up on you as you say. last night, when you rang saying you were going to be late I went out with a couple of the boys from work. I decided I wasn't going to wait around at home while you had all the fun. When you told me where you were I thought we could finish the night together and share a taxi home. I wasn't checking up on you, I was trying to spend some time with you. But I am getting pissed off with this whole thing Lauren. Who were you with last night?"

She dismissed me with a swish of her hand, "I'm sorry Michael it was just some girls from work."

"Do you always kiss and fondle the girls from work Lauren?"

"Michael stop it. All these accusations you are throwing around, you are making a fool of yourself. I was just out with the girls and there was nothing going on."

I stood up and walked over to her took my phone out of my pocket and hit play. There as plain as day was the sounds of kissing and licking, the wet sloshy pussy and that voice moaning and whimpering fuck yes.

"So Lauren what do you think, does that sound innocent to you?"

She got angry; "Fuck you Michael why can't you just leave it alone."

"Why Lauren" I screamed, "why I'll tell you why I don't like the idea of my wife out fucking other people that's why. Now I want you to be honest with me. Lauren I will make you a onetime offer. I promise that if you are honest with me, we can try to get past this, but if you give me some bullshit about being just the girls I am walking out. I love you Lauren but I'm not being used like this."

"Michael I promise there were no other man it was just us girls, I was being silly trying to tease you, we were pretending to make those noises, I was going to come home and tease you. That is until you went all ballistic."

"Bullshit Lauren, you're lying and we both know it." I went upstairs I packed enough clothes for a few days and I headed back down. Lauren was sobbing as she sat in the chair. She looked up and saw me with the suitcase; suddenly there was a look of fear on her face. She jumped up, "Michael what are you doing."

"Lauren I told you, if you lied to me I was leaving, well guess what you lied to me again so I'm leaving."

She was sobbing and sniffling "please Michael, please don't leave. We can talk about this, you don't have to leave."

I put the case down "OK Lauren, talk. Tell me what really happened."

She wrapped her arms around my neck, "Michael I told you what happened, it was the truth there was no other man."

"Bullshit Lauren, all I want is for you to be honest with me, I'm sorry but that's it for me." I picked up my case and walked out.

Lauren was screaming from the door, "Please Michael, please, don't go." She was on her knees as she tried in vain pleading with me.

It was the hardest thing I had ever done, I hated seeing her in so much pain, but I couldn't stay and listen to more lies.

My marriage was over.

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,560 Followers
12