All Comments on 'Candy's Fashion House Ch. 05'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What’s the point?

Reading this and then read back the GF / wife whatever seems like a nasty piece of work/ manipulative and. O trolling. Why is he still with her and why is she set on turns my him? Maybe re to the point is why has he never asked why? What she’s after? She is obviously I or a lesbian but is full on set on turning him but then flirts with other men? Maybe this will come out but I don’t get why he’s never asked what she’s trying to achieve?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

hopefully he is starting to catch on when will he find her in bed with some guy or her girlfriend i hope he catches the bitch and leaves her

j15555j15555almost 5 years ago
Too slow

He needs to grow a pair and leave her since she has violated his trust over and over again and yelled that she hates him. What’s the point in them staying together? She doesn’t like him the way he is and he can’t trust her? At this point it is dragging out and becoming another story that I wish would just end so I know how it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sexy story

My wife is so turned on by this story she bought me panties for work too... straight to pink. They feel amazing. We have girly sex every night and tell each other dirty stories about a threesome with a guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mike is a very nice guy who is in love......

Mike is a very nice guy and deeply in love. All of us who love someone that deeply will overlook their faults. Lauren is manipulating Mike and she probably has throughout their relationship. She should tell him what she really wants and then let her husband decide for himself what is best for him. People in love are sometimes like sheep being led to the slaughter/feminization of becoming Kelli.

All that said I do like the story :)

angela_tvangela_tvalmost 5 years ago

What a jerk he is.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Maybe a bit of a time-skip?

Love the story so far, srsly!

However, the pacing has become slow and a bit repetitive. Nonetheless, I keep looking forward to your updates.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
If only

Be great if I could be Kelli!!! We certainly would not be fighting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
There is a piece of the puzzle missing.

I do not understand or know what Lauren's motives are. See keeps pushing Mike into dressing up and doing things that he does not want to do. Plus she lies, and is probably having sex with men or women or her old college room mate. If she does not stop, Mike will probably divorce her. And I think that the vitamins that she is giving to Mike are HRT pills. Mike need to hire a PI to watch Lauren and see what see does and who she is with. I am not sure if Lauren still loves Mike, but Mike did love Lauren before she changed. It will be interesting to see what happens next. I do love the story, just not what Lauren is becoming.

PS: You keep using the word " of " for the word " off " . Your editor did not catch them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

Love your story!

Trisha

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
i agree with Angela-tv

he knows he likes it, just that michael dont like it pushed down his throat. this could be in the illistration section, and show us how sexy it really is. yes i will keep reading. who can stop with all the + - comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love the stories

I’d definitely love to be Lauren’s play thing.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksalmost 5 years ago
It's Tough

It's tough being alone! I do live alone and there is no one to help me become a female that will pass and allow me to feel comfortable in my own heels! I envy Michael because I would die for a woman like Lauren to help me be a beautiful young woman! The kick ass thing is can Lauren take 45 years off? LOL I've always believed being a transgender woman and safe from harm we need to be in groups to support one another! At this point I wonder about the trials and tribulations of the marriage!

peter944peter944almost 2 years ago

Interesting story but Lauren really is a manipulative bitch. It’s Micheal/Kelli’s life. The worst is the use of drugsto try and change him. Too bad she just can’t let him go at his own pace.

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMind10 months ago

Stop there Mike! Don't even look for her. Fucking emigrate!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES