All Comments on 'Candy's Fashion House Ch. 06'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I am quite enjoying your tale and really have little to criticises. I am only hoping you don't have Michael let Lauren off the hook to easy. I get where this tale is heading, but it would be a nice change to see Michael stick to his guns a little, especially after the way she moved straight to another's bed, continually pushed him pass his comfort point in his transition, with little regards to his feelings, as seen by the

"vitamins", and whenever doesn't go her way she just shoots off to another's bed. It would be nice to see Michael not revert to Kelli until she moves back home after a bit of grovelling on her part and then start exploring again, instead of going dressed to Karla's party dressed as Kelli and all's forgiven as it took him having her served before she would even talk to him. Just would make a nice change.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

when is he going to figure it out that he's been put on hormones without his knowledge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

only if you are stupid will you take the slut back grow some balls you can alwways find another to love just as much she will take all your manhood from you and turn you into a slave for her and her lesbian lover run while you can

KeiOneKeiOnealmost 5 years ago
One of the best chapters in the series

I truly like this series but as others have pointed out it'll be if mike doesn't give in so easily and that Lauren truly sees the error in her ways because right now I think that she truly doesn't think she is doing anything wrong.

I know from chapter one that this is not the case and that she'll definitely cheat with Alecia again because at the beginning of the series MIke says he didn't know why Alecia hated him till much later and that makes it known that Mike will confront her or at least Lauren will open up about her.

It'll be nice if Mike gets a little action with Siobhan and Lauren gets a taste of her own medicine and last but not least I hope we get the next chapter soon.

Oh, and if you need someone to proofread or edit the new or old chapters I can help you, just reach me via email on my account biography.

KeiOneKeiOnealmost 5 years ago
Oh and just one more thing

Oh and just one more thing, if you're gonna eventually make him and Lauren grow as a character so that he won't have a problem with Laurens lesbian lover, don't do it.

It wouldn't suit his character and not even that of Lauren instead, I believe a more realistic approach would be that eventually, they'll be in a monogamous relationship because of the jealousy they both have shown when confronted that the other may have another relationship (Lauren showed it with Siobhan).

RhondaParker54RhondaParker54almost 5 years ago
Can you write faster

Really enjoyed how you have developed the story and characters. Waiting for the next chapter is a killer but understand the time it takes to proofread, edit and submit. Also, don't take criticism to heart, write further chapters as you wish, after all, it is your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Where is the erotica?

Your story is very well written and compelling but this is appearing in a website called Literotica. Where is the sex? You could at least describe some of Kellie's dress up and masterbation sessions. I'm getting tired of the story going on without sex.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksalmost 5 years ago
About Time

Well long before I mentioned Alecia was a problem but still no idea if she's the lover! It seems like the shoe fits! OK Lauren is bisexual and she too is having a hard time admitting it in the open! Michael should be Kelli and dam ya'll are skinny to the bone and CAN fit in each others clothes! I am jealous! In my mind Kelli will rock everyone's boat with her beauty at the party in that yellow dress and those silver open toed heels! Kelli keep practicing walking in those heels!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I’m done

I’ve been forcing myself to read this the past three, or four chapters, because I really like your Marion/Mi story. I was trying to see what you were doing with this story, but no one would let a partner treat them the way micheal lets Lauren treat him. Nobody could turn their cheek that much. Sorry better luck next time.

KS

Siteseeker020Siteseeker020over 2 years ago

Ok she's a lesbian and she wants a feminine husband but she betrays his trust over and over and he won't take a stand. I keep hoping he will see a doctor as it's obvious she's got him on hormones the only thing missing are boobs and he still performs in bed. Obviously he needs to read a little FM or a selection from here. I guess he's still enough of a guy to not go to the doctor.

peter944peter944almost 2 years ago

Now Karla has joined in, really. This gets worse and worse. Normally I would comment on the quality of the writing but this is pretty dark stuff really with all the manipulation going on.

twistDtwistDover 1 year ago

I got tired of reading this after the 4th or 5th episode that is too similar to the others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES