Candy's Fashion House Ch. 11

Story Info
Kelli takes another step forward and meets Alecia.
13.2k words
4.7
18.2k
20

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Charlie for the guidance and editing.

*****

I hit the factory straight after work and continued with the office fit out. I had the framing finished and was running some cables through the walls when Siobhan came in. She needed me to get away from work in the morning she had organised a radio interview for the drive time show on local radio.

"Shit Siobhan I'm not sure I can do it, will I have to be dressed as Kelli?"

She smiled. "Yes of course unless you want to come out as transgender?"

I shook my head I knew she was joking but the thought scared me.

I was mentally trying to figure out if I could do it. "Shit I am not sure I can make it. If I can do it how long will it take?"

She replied. "About an hour." My problem was I needed an hour before and after to transition. I rang my boss and he begrudgingly agreed to give me a couple of hours off if I made up the time during the week!

I rang Candy to see if she could be there to help with my makeup but she had organised an early start with a couple of the seamstresses. Bugger it looked like I was going to be on my own.

I noticed that Siobhan had posted comments on all the web pages and Facebook and Instagram pages that everyone should listen in to the radio in the morning because there was going to be a special guest. Kelli was making her debut radio appearance.

Lauren messaged wishing me good luck as did Karla.

I got up super early and did my hair and makeup. I chose one of Candy's new designs, a pink silk dress, as soon as I put it on it felt wonderful, so free and flowing, I picked out another more mundane blue business suit as well. I met Siobhan outside the studio and asked her opinion. She laughed. "You are joking aren't you? You look fucking sexy as hell. Yes definitely go with that." We talked a little about what to say during the interview. She was sure they would ask about my personal status and that I should say single, otherwise it would lead to a lot of questions I probably wouldn't want to answer. I nodded it made good sense, although I wasn't sure what Lauren would say.

The studio was all set up and there were two guys, they were trying to be comedians and always made suggestive comments and jokes. I played along, trying not to make too much of their macho shit.

The good looking one kept hounding me throughout the interview for a date, he asked whether I had a partner, and when I said I was single that's when he started to try and get me to go on a date with him. They had their own photographer taking photos but Siobhan was videoing the whole thing. We broke from the interview for a few moments for some photos; Siobhan grabbed me and whispered in my ear. "Go on the date with him, it will get a lot of extra coverage."

I was aghast. "Fuck off I'm not a fucking prostitute, I'm not selling myself for a little extra publicity."

She smiled. "Well it's your loss, he looks pretty dreamy, and you never know maybe he is as good as he says he is!"

That made me laugh and we both giggled as the photographer shot some clips.

After the interview I had to go like hell and change for work, and it turned out to be another long and tiring day. Luckily we were making good progress with the factory and conversion.

I had barely started work when I got a message from Lauren. 'SO WHEN DID YOU BECOME SINGLE.' It was in bold text she was obviously trying to convey her anger.

I shot back straight away. 'Well my bed is empty again so I must be single mustn't I.'

That night as I was working alone on the factory I had some of my favourite music blaring and it gave me a brain wave, we could use music to help establish our brand. Rather than go down the well-trodden drum and bass techno shit that all the other labels and brands went with these days. We could use more organic earthy blues and roots style music, separate ourselves from the herd. Possibly use a local band that was on the rise?

I rang Siobhan straight away with my idea, forgetting that it was well past midnight.

She replied sleepily. "Hello, who is this?"

I had woken her and she sounded drowsy and incoherent. "Sorry Siobhan it's me. Sorry for waking you." She grunted. "It's OK, what are you doing," she mumbled still half asleep.

I explained I was putting some finishing touches to the office section.

She groaned. "Fuck, you do know it's one thirty in the fucking morning don't you?"

I laughed. "Ooops! Sorry I lost track of the time, I did say I was sorry." I ran through my idea and she perked up straight away. "Wow what a great idea." She agreed to meet tomorrow night and discuss some options!

The following night Siobhan turned up as I was erecting some new scaffold in the factory area to give the work crew a good start tomorrow.

She had a six pack with her so we sat down and had a couple of beers. She played me some music which was bloody awesome. When she saw my reaction she smiled. "I knew you would like it they're amazing aren't they." I was just nodding my head listening.

"They have just recorded but not released this album. I have talked to them and they are keen to be involved. I think I have worked out a deal that you will like. They will allow us to feature their music on our web and social media pages and play at the fashion show for no fee. We in turn guarantee to promote their music and the band on our media pages."

I sighed. "Wow that is bloody awesome, jeez you have done an amazing job. We better get everyone together to chat about it."

She picked up my hand as I reached for my beer. "Michael I want in."

I didn't fully understand what she meant.

"I want to become an investor. Currently I don't have any voting privileges or real input or a right to speak at meetings. I am so enthusiastic about this project. I love it and I want in. I want to be included and I want to be part of it. I only have $10,000 but if possible I would like in."

I smiled. "You know I would love to have you on board, and I am happy to recommend it, but it will require everyone to be on board as well. I will leave some time to discuss it at the next meeting which I will try to organise for Thursday night. Siobhan talk to Candy, tell her what you want and get her on side. If she will vote with me we can swing it."

I hadn't been able to clear my mind from the evening with Lauren the other night. I gave her a call. When she answered she was breathless. "Hey baby I whispered you sound like you've been working out." She giggled. "I guess you could say that yes."

"Have you joined a gym or something?"

She giggled loudly. "Well I wasn't actually at the gym Michael. I don't think you want to hear what I was doing. Although I would love to tell you if you were interested."

I got the hint. "Yeah OK Lauren I get it and you are right I don't want to talk about it. What I rang for was to see if you wanted to get together tomorrow night?"

Her giggle stopped. "What do you mean?"

"Don't play stupid with me you know damn well what I mean. I would love for you to come and spend the night with me and spend all night making love like we did last time."

"I don't know baby I will have to talk to Alecia, and get her permission, you know see if she is OK with it."

Lauren what the fuck has it got to do with her. "I am asking you. It's none of Alecia's fucking business."

"Please baby I have to talk to Alecia."

"Forget I even fucking asked. On second thoughts I don't want to see you at all." I hung up the phone before I said something I would really regret.

Thursday night came around and Candy stopped by to pick me up on the way to the meeting, we laughed and talked about the business and she poked some fun at me for the radio interview, she giggled. "That guy really wanted you."

We met Siobhan outside the offices, as we walked into the office and the talking stopped, the atmosphere was ice cool and even Karla had a cold edge.

I opened the meeting with an update on the construction progress and the production figures. There was some discussion about the progress, Karla was very happy with the results but she couldn't understand why we were so far ahead.

Before I could say anything Candy piped up. "It's because dumb ass here has been working eighteen hour days doing so much of the construction himself."

Karla glared at me, "Michael you're not superman. You need to look after yourself. The last thing we need is for you to bloody well kill yourself. You will burn out and your health will suffer."

I shrugged it off, but Siobhan jumped in, "I have been telling him that for ages he needs to be careful, he is living there and working till two or three in the morning. It's not healthy for him or me either for that matter. He woke me up at one thirty in the morning the other night just because he had some stupid brainwave."

As she was talking Lauren gave Siobhan an evil icy glare.

I tried to bring the meeting back to order. "Look can we move along. We have too much to talk about tonight."

The next item is marketing. "Siobhan maybe you could bring us up to speed please." She plugged in her laptop and ran the pages. It was pretty impressive, since the promotional run and the newspaper and radio interview our social media had been going crazy, we were up to four thousand followers on Facebook, she also raised Kelli's Facebook page and showed how the links between the two were working and then she talked about how many hits our web page had received. Everybody was ecstatic with the figures. Then she raised the idea about the idea of using the local band as part of our strategy. How we could get separation from other fashion houses. She discussed how it could give us an edge. She ran the music and video she had edited and added to our media pages.

Everyone seemed happy with that suggestion, Karla was gushing. "That's a very cool idea Siobhan, you have done amazingly well." Even Lauren agreed.

Siobhan exclaimed. "Whoa hold up folks that was Michael's idea, he dreamed it up at one thirty in the morning, and I just followed it up and contacted the band. This is all his idea."

While everyone was singing Siobhan's praises I decided to strike while the iron was hot. So I raised the issue of Siobhan wanting to invest. I asked Siobhan to leave the room while we discussed it.

Lauren jumped in straight away. She screamed. "No fucking way." I had a real investor who wanted to invest real fucking money. She wanted on board and you shot that down Michael even although the rest of us were in favour of it. Now you want to bring your new girlfriend in. No fucking way." She was irate and adamant that it was not going to happen, and she argued vehemently.

Karla surprised me by arguing on Siobhan's behalf, she thought it was a good idea and mentioned that people who are invested in a project work better.

Candy chimed in giving her ten cents worth. She espoused the great work Siobhan had already put in. She was totally in favour of accepting Siobhan.

I of course gave Siobhan a glowing endorsement and suggested we needed to get Siobhan on board before we lose her. I explained about all the other projects she was working on. If we didn't encourage her to be involved we would lose her.

The discussion went around the table back and forth. Lauren was adamant and would not be shifted from her position.

I stared at her hard. "Lauren you once told me I need to remove my personal dislikes from business; I am reminding you of that right now. We can all see the value Siobhan adds to this venture, the only reason you are voting against her is that you don't like her because we are friends."

Lauren was almost foaming at the mouth she was livid, she saw that Karla and Candy were going to vote with me.

"If you vote for Siobhan then you have to accept Alecia, you can't have your cake and eat it to Michael. If it's OK to bring in Siobhan then it's OK to bring in Alecia"

"No I am afraid that's not happening, the difference is Siobhan's doing good work for us."

Karla interjected. "I am afraid I agree with Lauren. I know having Alecia on the board could be difficult for you, but the reality is honey we need the money. Can't you just put to one side your differences? It makes sense to bring Alecia in."

Candy nodded her head. "Sorry sweetie but I agree."

I brought the meeting back to order. "OK I am officially moving a motion to accept Siobhan onto the board." We voted and even although Lauren voted against it, it was accepted. I invited her back in.

Siobhan was welcomed on board and the others excluding Lauren gave her a warm welcome.

Lauren then cut me off. "I want to move a motion that we invite Alecia onto the board."

Siobhan was looking around not understanding what was going on so I brought her up to speed.

We voted. Lauren voted yes, Karla voted yes, Candy deferred. "I am leaving my vote with Kelli." Siobhan did the same.

I gave Lauren my best attempt at an evil stare. "Motion failed." I declared the meeting closed.

As Lauren walked past I grabbed her. "Please stay we need to talk."

She stood there staring me down. "What do you want?"

"I just wanted to let you know I that my lawyer has been talking to the registrar at the court and we may be able to get a hearing in two weeks."

Her face dropped. "Oh my god why can't you just leave it I will not agree to a divorce. I am going to fight you; I will fight with everything I have. I don't care if I have to spend every cent I have."

"Why the fuck are you making this so hard. You obviously don't want to be with me anymore."

She slumped down into a chair. "I don't want a divorce I just want us to get along together. I want to come home. I want you back in my life."

She smiled coyly at me. "Baby you cannot tell me you don't find Alecia attractive. She is sexy and beautiful. Imagine the three of us together."

I laughed. "Shit I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole. I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire. Look what she has done to my life."

As we walked out Candy was waiting for me by the car. Candy hugged Lauren holding on tight Lauren wrapped her arms around her. She looked over at me with a curious look, I just shrugged.

I went and sat in the car as Candy and Lauren talked.

Candy came back to the car as Lauren walked off to her car.

"Wow," Candy sighed. "That was deep. Shit man you know how to create havoc."

"What did she have to say?"

Candy looked at me as she reversed out. "Sweetie you are in deep doo,doo."

I laughed. "Bloody hell all I was just trying to do was explain that I don't like Alecia."

Candy smiled. "Really you aren't interested? Shit you would be the only man on the planet who wasn't, she is fucking hot."

"Fuck you are as bad as Lauren."

She shook her head. "Sweetie you need to wake up. You are going to lose Lauren if you keep trying to drive a wedge between them. You are tightening their bond and they both see you as the enemy now. The harder you try to drive them apart the closer you make them."

"Fuck the pair of them is all I can say, fuck the pair of them."

Candy laughed loudly. "Oh sweetie I think that's what she wants isn't it?"

Things were cold between Lauren and me for days. However she called me one night a week later and pleaded for us to get together and talk.

I agreed to get together that night.

I got home at about eight and Lauren was already there. She was sitting at the dining room table waiting for me. I made a coffee and sat down across the table from her, OK Lauren what do you want?

She sighed deeply. "I want to stop all this fighting. I want us to be together again. Baby remember what it was like we used to wake up in each other's arms. I want that back. I want the love back in our lives."

"Lauren look behind you that door isn't locked it has always been open to you. This home is ours, it's not mine its ours. There is nothing more I want than for us to be together again as man and wife."

"Baby if I was to come home would I be able to still see Alecia?"

"No you can't. It is simple. You have to either be with me or with her."

"Couldn't we just try? I miss you so much its breaking my heart, I need you in my life and this ongoing warfare is killing me."

"We aren't at war, if you would stop trying to force Alecia down my throat you and I could at least be friends. If our marriage is over I at least want to be able to work together."

"We can be friends, we can work together? Candy's is a classic example of what I am trying to say. Why are you blocking Alecia coming into Candy's?"

"It's simple I hate the bitch and I don't want her anywhere near my life. I love that business Lauren and I'm not giving it up to that bitch."

Lauren was shocked the look on her face said it all. "Oh my god when did you become this horrible hateful person? Where has the real Michael gone?"

"The real Michael is standing right in front of you. He is just sick of being lied to and cheated on."

"Why are you so angry at Alecia, it's me you should be angry at. Alecia has done nothing wrong."

"Oh bullshit Lauren don't get me wrong you aren't escaping my anger, but Alecia is a cheating bitch. You are married to me and she knows it, she carried on her affair with you knowing full well what would happen to our marriage. She is a heartless narcissistic conniving bitch.

It was too much for Lauren she started to sob softly. "I am begging you please don't go ahead with the divorce. There has to be a way forward if we can just find it. There has to be a way. I love you as much now as I ever have, but I realise I love Alecia as well. Now I don't know what to do, whichever way I turn someone will be hurt.

I walked around the table and cuddled her, wrapping my arms around her tightly and holding her close, we stayed like that for ages She turned her head around and I lifted her chin and we kissed, a soft gentle kiss, it was meant as a friendly gesture but as the kiss lingered the intensity grew, until our tongues were fighting the battle our minds had given up on. Lauren stood up and we embraced and kissed, my hands running all over her body luxuriating in the feel of having her back in my arms. It wasn't long before we were on the sofa and her legs were wrapped around my waist as I fucked her ferociously as she whimpered my name.

Afterwards we were lying wrapped together with our breathing recovering.

"Oh shit Mikey what do we do now?"

"Now baby we go upstairs and finish this properly in bed."

She giggled softly. "But Alecia is waiting for me."

"Then she is going to have a long wait, just like I had to wait for so many nights while you were with her. Now it's her turn to wait and wonder."

In the morning I got up early and left Lauren sleeping.

She called me at lunchtime just to talk. It felt good to be able to talk without fighting.

Lauren babbled on about how much she had enjoyed last night.

I laughed. "Well then don't be a stranger Lauren. What about coming around tomorrow night?"

The phone was silent for a while... "What will I tell Alecia?"

I mumbled sarcastically. "Tell her you need to spend some time with your husband."

The night couldn't come soon enough. I wanted to do something to make it special. I got a brainwave! A flash of brilliance if you like. It was going to be based on something Lauren confessed to me during sex one night.

I raced home and set the scene, I got out the massage table, I lit the incense candles, I heated the massage oil and I ran a hot bubble bath.

I showered quickly and started my transition into Kelli, but this time there was going to be a twist I brought a special costume on the way home. I became Kelli the maid. The outfit was sexy as hell, it was black satin and so short it barely covered my arse. The stockings were black and seemed. I did my makeup to be slutty and camp and slipped on my six inch high black patent leather stilettos. I paraded around in front of the mirror admiring my dress. The shoes looked killer but how the fuck do you walk in them. It was sexy and I thought I looked hot.