Candy's Fashion House Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got dinner on the way as I staggered around in my super high heels. Dinner wasn't going to be much just a hot beef salad.

I poured a glass of chilled champagne and waited at the door for Laurens arrival. As her car pulled up outside I waited nervously, as she approached I opened the door reaching out to take her briefcase and jacket. "Good evening madam, I am Kelli and I will be serving you this evening."

A huge smile passed across her face as she stared open mouthed at me standing there in my maids outfit.

"Oh my god." She squealed. "Oh my fucking god." She was giggling like a school girl.

"Would Madame like a glass of Champagne?"

She sniggered. "Yes please Kelli."

"Would Madame like a massage before dinner?"

"Yes that sounds delightful thank you let's do that."

I handed her the champagne and followed her up the stairs.

As she sipped her wine I started to strip her down.

Lauren ordered frostily. "Kelli kneel down and take off my shoes please."

I knelt down in front of her and she lifted one foot after the other as I removed them.

I helped her up onto the table she was sitting there drinking her champagne. She was enjoying her moment of control. She ordered me brusquely. "Kelli get me another glass." I nodded. "Yes Madame."

When I returned she was sitting there giggling phone in hand. "Yeah that's what I said a fucking maid's uniform and god she looks so sexy. Yes when she gets back I will get a photo and send you."

Fuck she was talking to Alecia. I should have turned her phone off.

She saw me by the door. "Oh good you're back, come in Kelli. I need you to stand over there so I can get a photo." She was giggling into her phone. "Yes baby she looks delicious. She is going to be giving me a massage in a minute. They are amazing I will get her to give you one." She was waving me over by the wall. "Hurry up Kelli move your ass." She was laughing down the phone. "Be patient baby, be patient." She glanced at me. "Hurry up Kelli we are waiting."

She sniggered. "Hang on I will hang up and take the photo."

I jumped into the bathroom so I couldn't be seen.

Lauren glared at me and barked. "Kelli get your ass back out here."

I poked my head out. "Sorry but this is a private moment and for your eyes only."

"Don't be stupid, it's just Alecia. She is dying to see you in uniform, come on hurry up or I will have to punish you."

"Do what you like Lauren I am not coming out."

She was angry I could hear it in her voice. "Kelli are you my maid or not?"

"Yes I am going to be your maid for the evening."

"Right then do what you are told and come out here immediately."

"No this is for you not for anyone else's amusement."

"Oh for fuck sake I already told her I was sending a photo, she will be waiting."

I laughed. "Well she will be waiting a long time."

She lifted up her phone, so I ducked fully back behind the door. I heard her on the phone. "Hi baby, no sorry she won't let me take a photo, she is being shy. No I already told her that, but she won't do it. I will see later maybe she will change her mind and if not then we could do it tomorrow."

I poked my head back around and she waved for me to come back in. She kept talking. "Yes baby she is going to continue my massage." She closed her eyes and said. "OK Kelli lets carry on."

She sipped her drink then lay down on her tummy. I started at her feet kneading and massaging her soles and heels. I kept at it until she was purring and then I moved up taking a lot of time on her calves and lower legs. Lauren carried on talking into her phone which she laid down by her head. "Oh god that feels so good. Yes baby oh he is so good at this; Alecia baby you're going to have to have one."

I kept up the pressure as I moved to her hamstrings and kneaded and rubbed and stroked until her legs opened allowing me access to her pussy. I slipped my fingers along her outer lips, with one finger I circled around her pussy. I slid down until I was rubbing her clit and then back up to her ass, where I circled around her exposed rose bud. Her hips were starting to gyrate as I slid a finger into her pussy, then pulled it all the way out and then pressed it back in, her pussy was hot and wet, with juices oozing out coating my hand.

Lauren carried on her commentary for Alecia. "Yes baby yes oh god he is rubbing my pussy, oh I feel so wet, fuck it feel so good."

I moved higher up massaging her ass and lower back. I spent ages on her lower back and worked upwards onto her shoulders as she moaned loudly.

I kept on until she asked me to get her another drink which I did. She then rolled over onto her back. She continued her narration to Alecia.

This time I worked quickly until I was focused on her pussy. I fucked her slowly with a couple of fingers buried in her pussy. I leaned down and kissed and licked her pussy and nibbled on her clit. I worked up her tummy and then back to her pussy. Her moans were loud and throaty as she moved towards an orgasm. Her legs were trembling her body was visibly shaking as she cooed. "Alecia she is fucking me with her tongue baby, oh god my clit is so hard and swollen."

I licked her deeper and my fingers were deep in her pussy.

"Yes baby he is deep in my pussy; oh he is fucking me with his fingers." She giggled. "God can you hear that my pussy is so wet and juicy."

I fucked her harder and harder my thumb rubbing her clit as it throbbed and pulsed under my tongue. Her legs were trembling as she sucked in deep breaths whimpering and moaning.

Her body tensed and her legs lifted her body high off the table. "Oh fuck, Jesus I'm going to cum, yeah don't stop Kelli I'm going to cum." As she spoke I slowed everything down and moved into a gentle motion and kissing rather than licking.

"You fucking tease Kelli; you're supposed to do what I say." She muttered. "Yes Alecia the bitch is teasing me, fuck I was so close." She turned her head and stared crossly at me. "Hurry up Kelli and this time no teasing."

I sped up my stroking caresses and slid my tongue back in her the wet sloppy sound of her juices squishing loudly in my ear.

She was moaning again. "Oh yeah baby she's got his fingers back in me and is fucking me again, ooooohhhh god yes its good." Her moans intensified and she was whimpering loudly I slipped a finger into her butt.

"Oh fuck" she gasped. "Oh fuck she put her finger in my arse. Yeah he is fucking my ass. Yeah baby oh fuck Kelli put another finger in."

I slid in another and my thumb slid into her pussy. I sucked her Clit right into my mouth and nibbled and sucked her.

Her body tensed up and she screamed. "Oh fuck yes, fuck me yes baby make me cum."

Her hips lifted right up off the table as she pressed up hard trying to jam more of my fingers and tongue into her.

Her orgasm was huge and my hands were soaked with her juice.

As she returned to consciousness her breathing slowed and she pulled me down and kissed me fiercely.

"Kelli that was delicious, so good. Is my bath ready?"

"Yes mistress," I answered.

She commanded. "Pour me another glass of champagne and bring it into the bathroom."

As I brought her drink into the bathroom I heard her say, "I have to go Alecia baby I am getting in the bath. Yeah OK baby I love you too. See you Sunday."

I LOVE YOU TOO! What the fuck!

Fuck this shit is hard. Listening to the person you love the most in the world tell someone else they love them is heart wrenching.

I went down and finished dinner. she called out, "Kelli come here please. She had me help her out of the bath and dry her off. I noticed she picked up her phone again as she was standing there. I grabbed her hand. "No photos."

She looked at me angrily, "You are supposed to be doing what I ask."

"I am mistress; the only rule is no photos."

She growled. "Help me dress." I helped her dress and she made me stand behind her brushing her hair. "Good girl." she grumbled.

I went back down and served up dinner. Lauren walked down and walked over to the table where she stood beside her chair. She looked at me with a condescending glance. "Chair please Kelli."

I walked around and pulled out her chair and put it in as she sat.

She held out her glass requesting a top up.

I served dinner and sat down opposite her.

She squealed. "Kelli what the hell are you doing?"

I looked at her blankly.

"You are my maid you don't get to eat with your mistress unless you are asked."

I looked angrily at her. "Sorry mistress, and stood up and walked behind her where I stood as she ate."

She turned looking up at me with a mocking sneer. "If you ask nicely I may allow you to share the table Kelli."

"No thank you mistress I will be fine."

"Suit yourself, your loss." she carped.

"Thank you mistress." I smiled.

She ate in silence only asking for her drink to be refilled. Afterwards she stood up and walked to the lounge. She called back over her shoulder. "Clean up please Kelli and then I will need you to come and give me a foot massage."

"Yes mistress," I replied trying hard to keep the anger out of my voice. What was supposed to be a fun evening had turned into a painful experience. Fuck hiding inside her there was definitely cruel bitch.

She was lying back with her feet out resting in my lap as I massaged her feet, she was resting with her eyes closed purring quietly. "You are good at this I may keep you on."

"Thank you mistress."

She moved her feet out of my lap and spread her feet so they were either side of me, she commanded. "Get down on your hands and knees, I want you to lick my pussy."

I did as she asked crawling forward until my tongue was running up and down her wet slit. She wriggled forward until her ass was right on the edge of the seat. Her legs widened and I slid my tongue into her wet juicy pussy. She tangled her fingers in my hair and pulled my face until it was crushed against her mound.

She started to fuck my face, pulling and releasing my head as she ground her mound against me. I was smothered with her swollen lips rubbing ferociously on my tongue.

She pushed me away, "Kelli go up to the bedside dresser on my side of the bed and bring me the bag in the bottom drawer, do not open the bag and do not look inside."

"Yes mistress," I walked up the stairs wondering what the hell was in the bag. It was a velvet bag about eight inches long. I felt and squeezed it trying to figure out what it is.

When I got back Lauren commanded. "Get back on your hands and knees Kelli. She opened her legs and pulled me by the hair until my face was again mashed against her wet mound. She reached down and took the bag from my hand, as I licked and nuzzled her clit. She pulled my head back until I was looking up at her. She smiled. "OK Kelli now I want you to close your eyes." I did as she asked then I felt something nudging against my mouth. Whatever it was she was rubbing it all over my face, then back rubbing over my lips. It felt soft, yet hard maybe silicone or something. Lauren was moaning. "Open your mouth Kelli." I opened my mouth and she slid it into my mouth, just a little. I suddenly realised what it was, it was a cock.

I jerked back falling on my ass, as I looked at her I could see her sitting there with a plastic dildo.

"Come on," she ordered. "I need you to get this nice and wet for my pussy." I shook my head. "Sorry it appears there is another rule. I am not putting that thing in my mouth."

"Kelli I am ordering you to prepare this for my pussy."

"Sorry but the answer is no, I will put it in your pussy but it is not going in my mouth."

You disobedient little wretch she barked. Go and get me the wooden spoon from the kitchen."

I knew what was coming but did as she instructed. I handed her the spoon and she ordered. "Right you obstinate bitch lay down over my knees." I did as she asked and as I lay there she rubbed her hand across my arse rubbing my silk panties. "How many swats shall I give you?"

I said nothing. I felt her body move and then whack I felt the first stroke of the spoon, then another and another. She was enjoying it. She didn't spare me either. The smacks were hard and her breathing was harsh. After half a dozen smacks she pushed me of her knees until I was at her feet. She ordered. "Now lick my pussy." I leaned back in and started licking her pussy, I was focusing on her clit and I felt her hand slip past my head and slide the dildo into her pussy and she started to fuck herself with it.

She moaned loudly. "That's it Kelli lick me, fuck I love this big cock." As I was licking she kept nudging the dildo up against my lips. "Suck it baby suck it for me." I kept my mouth on her clit as she fucked herself harder and harder. She kept trying to push it into my mouth as she slipped it in and out of her pussy. "Come on baby suck that dick, suck it for me."

I kept my mouth firmly locked on her clit.

She barked angrily. "Fuck you bitch suck it." She tried again and again but eventually her orgasm became her priority and she concentrated on fucking herself. Lauren screamed and her body trembled violently as she came squirting her juice all over my face.

I sat back on my haunches as she slowly came back to earth. "Fuck Kelli that was goooooood, oooh so good."

She pulled the wet slippery cock out of her sodden hole and held it out to me. "Lick it clean." I shook my head. "No."

She smiled. "Another day Kelli, I know you want to."

She stood up holding out her hand and leading me up to bed.

She ordered me to strip and get into bed. She slid in beside me and snuggled up behind me, her hand trailing over my waist and caressing my dick, which was still, rock hard.

She giggled in my ear. "Sorry Kelli but you wouldn't do what you were told so no nookie for you."

"That's OK I will wait. Every dog has there day."

She laughed. "You are a fool to yourself. You continually torture yourself. If you had just done what you were told tonight, right now you would be inside me. It would have been the perfect end to a perfect day. I do want to say thank you for tonight, it was a wonderful gift."

"Glad you enjoyed it," I groaned.

"Why didn't you just ask to sit with me at dinner?"

"I will never beg you or anyone for anything."

"Baby I didn't want you to beg, I just wanted you to play the game and ask."

"No what you wanted was for me to beg. It wouldn't have been asking, it would've been begging."

Her hand was lightly moving up and down my shaft. "Why wouldn't you let me take a photograph? Alecia really wanted to see it."

"It had nothing to do with Alecia. Alecia means nothing to me; this gift was for you and you alone."

Lauren didn't say anything, but her hand was still stroking me, her grip slightly tighter. She rolled over and said. "Nighty night then you naughty little girl."

I contemplated masturbating but didn't want to give her the satisfaction.

Lauren rolled back over and kissed me. "Baby your massages are so good, if you ever need a job you could make a killing as a masseuse!"

I laughed. "Don't you mean masseur."

She was shaking her head. "No baby I meant what I said. A gorgeous woman is always going to make more than a man!"

"I would love you to give Alecia a massage. Can I bring her around tomorrow night"

I just about choked and burst out laughing. "Don't be ridiculous Lauren, I'm not touching Alecia."

"Michael why are you being so antagonistic?"

"I am not interested in Alecia in any way what so ever."

"You would love being with Alecia, she is very sexy, she is a very generous lover, caring and sultry. You would be lucky to share her love."

The next week was flat out the hours at the factory were getting longer and longer. I met with Candy as we were only a fortnight away from the fashion show. The event was now a sell-out. There was no room left for any other people, the problem being there were more and more people asking for tickets.

For the first time Candy and I were arguing. She wanted me to be one of the models, and I didn't want to. The thought of it scared the hell out of me.

Candy was adamant.

We talked a couple of times over the next few days; Candy called in the reinforcements, she got Siobhan to come to our next get together and Siobhan was equally adamant that I needed to be one of the models. It was what we sold the company on and everyone was expecting to see Kelli on the runway. In the end I was left with no escape.

I was going to be a model.

I was excited and flattered knowing that they thought I was good enough. The fact that guys found me attractive excited me and scared me at the same time.

I had always considered myself heterosexual. But lately I had been noticing men eyeing and ogling me when I was out an about. They were looking at me with lust and desire in their eyes and it turned me on as well. I tried to ignore it but it was impossible. The thought of sex with a man turned me off, I liked the fact that they found me attractive. The sex part of it scared the hell out of me. God no, I'm not fucking gay!!

The place was really coming together and I had managed to install the lights and the runway. The workstations were now all completed and fitted out. The cutting room was finished. The offices were finished except for paint. All the electrical had been finished and approved. The dressing room for the models was completed and all the lights run. The band was organised, the caterers and security were all ready to go. Really it was just the warehouse and loading bay that needed work. I was now confident that it would be ready for the big night.

The big day rolled around and it was mayhem.

It was Saturday morning and I was running around getting the final preparations finished. Candy was having a fit making sure everything was ready for the models. She had a friend come in and help with the hair and makeup. Lauren, Karla turned up about lunchtime when I was putting the curtains up. I was dirty and dusty and exhausted I had spent the last week working almost twenty hours a day and now the nervousness had set in. The reality that I would have to walk down that runway in front of over one hundred people was finally setting in and I was shit scared.

The girls were hanging around getting in the way. They wanted to help but the reality is they were hopeless. As Lauren and I were carrying out some chairs she looked at me with a worried look. "Baby you look exhausted."

Candy walked by at exactly that moment. "Yeah not surprising really he has been working at least eighteen hours straight every day. Of course he's exhausted."

Lauren held me tight. "Baby I feel terrible, I am sorry I haven't been more help." I waved her away. "Forget it, its nothing."

Karla hugged me as well. "I have said it before, you aren't superman. You need to look after yourself better. We need you fit and well not in a hospital."

They all tried hard and wanted to help but I shooed them away. "Come back tonight and be ready to party."

Siobhan ran around setting up cameras, she had organised for all of the local newspapers to send reporters and photographers. Man my anxiety was growing by the minute.

The other models turned up, the band was getting set up on stage.

Candy dragged me in saying now I had to focus on getting Kelli back. She sat me down and worked her magic and before I knew it I was again a pretty good looking young woman. The hairstyle was the short blonde pixie cut she had used before. The makeup was super sexy, and I loved it. The other girls came in for their makeup and Candy had me practising the walk and posing.

Once the other girls, Natasha and Caroline were finished Candy got us all together and showed us which outfits we would be wearing. She tried them all on us and made the necessary mods as she went. Before I even knew it, the crowd were gathering, I had to go and sort out the security and ushers. The band was ready. The stage manager and lighting engineer were all go. Candy dragged us backstage and ran us through the schedule. I was to go on third after Caroline and Natasha. I was nervous and it was showing, Candy brought over some shots and we all took a couple which helped, but as I peeked out through the curtains and saw the size of the crowd I almost freaked. Shit the place was packed. The noise was cacophonous.