Candy's Fashion House Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted my head from the kiss and watched trancelike as Lauren grabbed Alecia's hand and pushed it down until there were two hands groping my bulging dick.

Alecia smiled. "Wow I always wondered what a real one of these would feel like."

Lauren pulled me back into the kiss. I could feel Alecia as she slid down my legs onto her knees between my legs and I felt her hands running up the insides of my stockings. "Oh god it's so big." Ah words to tickle the cockles of every man's heart. Her head was under the hem of my dress and her hand was crushing my cock, and it was starting to hurt. I pulled back from Lauren who looked bemused. I reached down grabbing Alecia's hand. "Alecia please be gentle OK, remember it might be hard but it could be broken."

Lauren giggled, and slid her hand over Alecia's and she showed her how to stroke me with a little less force.

Alecia giggled as well, "Ooops sorry this is the first real one of these I have ever played with. The others have all been plastic." As Lauren guided Alecia she pulled me back into our kiss.

Alecia continued to play with her new found toy and stroked my cock, caressing and kneading it between her fingers. Laurens hand had managed to slip inside my dress and her hands were roaming all over my body as she nibbled on my neck.

Alecia lifted my ass up of the sofa as she slid my panties down my legs freeing my cock. She cooed lovingly over my cock opening her sweet juicy succulent lips and sucking me deep into her mouth. Oh fuck I moaned, god that feels so good. Lauren was smiling. "Like that do you baby" Do you like Alecia's lips on your cock?" She didn't wait for an answer she locked her mouth back on mine and we kissed passionately.

Alecia's head was bobbing up and down my length sucking me harder and harder. I wrestled out of Laurens grasp. "Stop Alecia please." I yelled. "Stop baby or I will be cumming in your mouth." My words were cut off by Lauren as she again assaulted my mouth with her tongue, it was too late anyway, I flooded Alecia's mouth with my spunk, shot after shot of thick gooey cum filled her mouth to overflowing. I could hear her coughing and choking but Lauren wouldn't release me. I felt Alecia's head beside us and Lauren released her vice like grip on my head and Alecia pulled my head around until our mouths were touching and she slowly opened her mouth and kissed me letting my spunk slide down her tongue into my mouth.

Lauren was moaning. "Fuck that looks so sexy." Then she was kissing Alecia, sucking the last remnants from her mouth.

Alecia jumped up. "Oh god I am so horny." She grabbed both Lauren and my hands and dragged us up to the bedroom.

We had no sooner reached the bedroom when Lauren pushed me back on the bed and climbed up on top of me straddling my chest with her stocking covered legs; before I could speak she lowered her pussy down over my mouth until her panties were crushed against my lips.

Lauren mashed her wet engorged swollen pussy lips against my mouth the slippery wet silk rubbing across my nose, that's it baby lick my pussy, lick it nice and get me wet. I lifted up my hand and pulled aside the gusset of her panties and pushed my tongue up into her slit. Her pussy lips opening and sucking my tongue deep inside.

"Oh fuck yes she moaned oh baby I have missed this talented little tongue, suck me baby, suck me good, make me cum all over your pretty little face."

As I licked her I felt Alecia sliding up on my cock, rubbing her wet pussy along my dick. It was hot and it was wet, her juices coating my cock as she slid it along the outer folds of her pussy. I could hear Lauren and Alecia kissing and Lauren was getting extremely aroused, she was grinding her pussy down on my face, crushing her clit against my nose. She wriggled and writhed mashing and grinding. My face was covered by her juices and I was suffocating in her pussy. At that moment I thought if I did die this wouldn't be a bad way to go, suffocated by your lovers cum.

I could hear as they talked and I felt a hand grab my cock and whoever was holding it was rubbing it all over Alicia's pussy. Then I felt it slide in, just a little, then it was pulled out and it was being rubbed back and forth along her wet slippery slit. I heard Alecia crying. "Don't tease me Lauren I want to feel it." Then my cock was engulfed in liquid hot velvet and I could hear Alecia moaning as she moved up and down my shaft fucking me slowly god it was heaven, my cock buried in Alecia's hot succulent juicy slippery pussy which was slowly milking every last drop of resistance from my body. Lauren ground herself down harder and harder her body contorting wildly and her cum was covering my mouth filling my mouth, I sucked as fast as I could but it was too much her juices were flowing all over my face. The moans and cries getting louder and louder, Alecia was bucking frantically riding me to her own orgasm. That was all it took for me, I pumped her womb full of cum.

The bed was full of wet sticky convulsing bodies as we collapsed in a heap trying to recover.

I was lying on my back my breathing almost returned to normal when Alecia started to giggle and then laugh. "Oh my god she squeaked I lost my virginity!"

Lauren was laughing. "Yeah well don't worry baby you still have the box it came in."

Alecia rolled oved and kissed and licked my lips, smiling she moaned. "God doesn't she taste so gooooooodddd."

I fell asleep with both of the girls wrapped around me and it was heaven sent, their hot silky bodies all tangled with mine. I felt like a sex god. Wow was all I was thinking as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke in the morning with a smile on my face the memories of the night before still vivid in my mind. Those feelings evaporated as I rolled over, I was lying by myself as I looked across the bed at Lauren and Alecia who were locked together in a loving embrace my heart skipped a beat. They were still fast asleep and pangs of jealousy ripped through my chest. It was always Lauren and I who would wake up in this position and it made me think that the two of them were so much better equipped and in sync with each other than I was with either of them.

I dragged myself out of bed and had a shower, first port of call was to remove all the makeup and of course the breast forms from the previous day. I scrubbed and scrubbed, my skin was a bright pink and my cheeks had a rosy glow when I was finished. I was half expecting them to be awake as I walked back into the bedroom but no they were still wrapped together and sound asleep.

I went downstairs trying to put aside my jealousy, maybe I would cook a nice breakfast and take it up on a tray, yeah that's a good idea I convinced myself. So I cooked up a couple of omelettes toast and coffee and took it upstairs on the big tray. As I neared the bedroom I could hear the moans and whimpering, they were making love. I peeked around the door and they were still locked together but they were humping each other. Rubbing their pussies against the others hip bones, rocking back and forth in a fucking motion. Their mouths were glued together and the wet slick noises exposed their level of arousal. They were both close to orgasm. I felt like a spy standing there watching but I was mesmerised by the action and couldn't have moved if a truck had run into me.

As their orgasms washed over them I pulled back walking back down stairs quietly. I didn't want them to know I had been watching. By the time I had reached the bottom of the stairs I could hear giggling and talking, so I went back up with the tray. They both looked at me with big smiles; although I noted that there was also disappointment on Laurens face.

She sighed. "What happened to Kelli?"

I shrugged. "You know I don't stay dressed."

Lauren chuckled. "Baby you should have stayed in bed you missed a great start to the day."

"How so," I asked? "Well." She whispered holding out her hand. "Taste and see."

I kissed her hand and could taste the pussy juice, I wasn't sure whose it was but it was delicious all the same. It chased away my jealous huff anyway. We lay in bed eating our breakfast. Lauren asked. "What are we going to do today?"

My response was. "Shit I need to recover. The last month has been hell."

Alecia picked up the tray and moved it so she could snuggle up beside me. "Well I think we need to celebrate."

"Yeah I'm all for that," Lauren agreed.

"You girls celebrate I'm going to sleep for the rest of the day, maybe even a week."