Cannabis and Cum: Camp Cuchiyung

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah could not believe she was actually watching this. The weed was definitely helping, though. She just tried to relax and watch and enjoy.

As she closely observed the cunnilingus, Sarah was beginning to realize why Kaitlyn was so attached to Mike. He was extremely good at this and one hundred percent focused on her pleasure.

Sarah had never seen a girl brought to orgasm so easily. When Kaitlyn started cumming, she covered her own mouth so her moans would not echo through the woods.

Beyond being very high at the moment, Sarah was completely dazzled to witness a sexual act take place right in front of her eyes.

Sarah's intense interest did not go unnoticed by Kaitlyn and Mike. They figured Sarah was so shy and innocent that she'd probably just look away, but it was quite the opposite.

"Did you like that?" Kaitlyn said, smirking.

"Yeah," Sarah said, giggling.

"Can I offer you my services?" Mike said.

"No," Sarah said, reflexively. And she was genuinely shocked by this offer.

"Okay, sorry. It was worth a try," Mike said, feeling a little defensive.

"Sarah you should think about this," Kaitlyn said. "Mike is so good at it. You just saw how good he is."

"Wow, I don't know," Sarah said, giggling quietly.

"I guarantee he will make you cum super hard. Guarantee," Kaitlyn emphasized. "You would regret missing out on this, Sarah. You'll love it."

Sarah lit her pipe and took a long drag as she... actually considered this. It had been almost three months since her last sexual experience. So she was definitely feeling an urge right now. The more she thought about what she'd just seen, the more she craved cunnilingus.

"It's not even a big deal," Kaitlyn said, trying a different angle. "Just a hookup."

Sarah sighed and put down her pipe. "Okay," she said. "But like, just for ten seconds."

"Sweet! Let's do this," Kaitlyn said, feeling quite victorious. She helped Sarah lie down. Mike started unbuttoning Sarah's shorts, knowing he had to get his tongue in her pussy as soon as possible before she changed her mind.

Sarah felt so high right now, she was certain the clouds in the sky were slowly moving in a spiral. She stared at them while Kaitlyn pulled her panties off. Then she felt Mike's warm, wet tongue. She gasped and put her hands on his head. A torrent of memories flooded her brain — she almost forgot how amazing it felt to be eaten out.

Borrowing Sarah's pipe, Kaitlyn took a few hits. She definitely wanted to be high while she watched this. Mike was doing a really good job, giving Sarah's clit plenty of attention without overstimulating her quite yet. Kaitlyn smiled, so happily that she could lend out Mike's skills to please a friend in need.

"Don't stop," Sarah whimpered, gyrating her hips a little.

"Holy shit," Kaitlyn whispered to herself. Sarah was actually way more horny than she'd realized.

Kaitlyn lit the pipe and put it between Sarah's lips. Sarah inhaled deeply and moaned. In that moment it was hard for Sarah to tell if she was deriving more pleasure from the marijuana or the licking.

Kaitlyn pulled Sarah's shirt up to her chest, then a bit further, taking her bra with it. Sarah's perky breasts popped out. This only seemed to excite her, so Kaitlyn gave her boobs a quick feel. Sarah laughed — she did not expect Kaitlyn do be doing that. Then Mike took over, massaging Sarah's breasts while he passionately ate her out.

Mike effortlessly brought Sarah to an intense orgasm. Kaitlyn had to cover Sarah's mouth while she was cumming — this poor girl was either too high or too overwhelmed with pleasure to have any awareness of her own noise-making.

"Damn," Mike said, sitting up, licking his lips. "Why do all you girls taste so good..."

Kaitlyn giggled. Sarah was too out of it to even register what he was saying, though.

"Okay now I really need some pussy," Mike said, crawling over to Kaitlyn, with his huge erection bouncing around. She smiled and opened her legs wide for him.

Sarah sat up and watched Mike push the head of his penis between Kaitlyn's pussy lips. Then the length of his shaft slowly sank into her, disappearing into her wetness. This was definitely a first for Sarah, seeing penetration close-up. And from such a perfect angle. It was so obscenely graphic and yet so beautiful.

Kaitlyn wrapped her legs around Mike, drawing him down on top of her, so it was harder to see. Moving behind Mike, Sarah was able to find a view that was even more explicit. She could see Mike's balls flopping up and down with each thrust, and his rod sliding in and out, while Kaitlyn's vagina gripped him tightly.

Sarah smoked her pipe and watched with wide eyes. Her excitement made her lose track of how many hits she was taking.

Mike and Kaitlyn kissed passionately, muffling their loud moans.

"Sarah watch this," Mike said, grunting. "I think we're gonna cum at the same time..."

Kaitlyn certainly looked like she was right on the edge. Mike started fucking her really hard just to make sure she came. Kaitlyn arched her back, whimpering, and pushed upward. Mike groaned.

Looking between Mike's legs again, Sarah could see his cock and balls pulsating, while Kaitlyn's vag was wildly contracting. They were both cumming right now!

Sarah watched them catch their breath for a while, and they each other sweetly.

Mike eventually got up, looking proud and energized. "That's how you do it," he said.

Kaitlyn turned to look at her friend. Sarah was sitting right there, happily watching them and sucking on her weed. God she looked so blazed. Did she have that pipe going the whole time?

"You don't have to smoke it all right now," Kaitlyn quipped.

"Oh, sorry," Sarah said, putting down the pipe.

"No it's cool," Kaitlyn giggled. "Get as high as you want. We can stay here a while."

Sarah smiled and lit up again.

Kaitlyn got up, stood in the grass, looked down between her legs, and started pushing. Mike's cum rushed and then dribbled out of her.

"That's so cool," Sarah said, giggling.

"Hell yeah," Mike said. "Bareback for life."

"Birth control is nice," Kaitlyn said, sitting back down. "It's honestly so much fun letting a guy cum inside you."

"I wish I was on birth control," Sarah said.

"Well get on that, girl!"

"My mom would never let me," Sarah said, exhaling cute puffs of smoke.

"Your mom doesn't have to know everything," Kaitlyn said.

"That's true," she said, giggling and sparking her lighter again.

Sarah took a deep drag, filling her lungs as full as she could with that sweet weed smoke. Her eyes started watering and she felt very dizzy. So she lied down. She felt so high she could barely think straight anymore.

"I think your girl here is actually gonna overdose on marijuana," Mike said. Kaitlyn laughed.

"I'm just super high. Sorry," Sarah said, giggling.

Sarah wasn't telling the whole truth. She felt kinda sick too. But she was so incredibly high that she didn't really care.

Looking up, Sarah realized that Mike and Kaitlyn were both kinda staring at her half-naked body. She smiled bashfully and turned on her side, facing away from them.

As she lied there relaxing, Sarah's mind was flooded with images of the crazy hot sex she'd just seen. Her hand was between her legs before she even realized it.

"I think she's masturbating," Kaitlyn whispered.

Mike was impressed. He'd already satisfied this girl pretty good, but she was still horny.

After a minute, they noticed something. The way Sarah was moving her arm, they could tell she had put a finger or two inside her pussy and was enjoying a little penetration.

"Nice," Mike whispered.

He and Kaitlyn got high for ten minutes or so, passing Kaitlyn's pink pipe back and forth. All the while, they watched Sarah quietly finger herself.

Mike finally had to say something.

"Dude, Sarah, I'm good to go again if you want some dick."

Sarah turned and looked at Mike to see if he was actually serious. He was holding his erect penis in his hand, so yeah, he seemed to be. She turned away, blushing and laughing.

"You should do it Sarah!" Kaitlyn said. "Do I need to remind you how good he is?"

"You wouldn't mind?" Sarah asked, quietly, without looking.

"No! You're my friend. Honestly, I want you to feel what I just felt..."

Sarah closed her eyes and started fingering herself again, imaging what this would be like. She pictured Mike's big penis thrusting into her. Part of her wanted to experience a dick like that; part of her wondered if she could take it.

"Come here. Let's talk about it," Kaitlyn said.

Sarah sat with them to discover they'd packed her pipe full of fresh weed.

"Oh my gosh thank you!" she said.

Kaitlyn put the pipe in Sarah's mouth, and Mike lit it for her. Sarah closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. Mike kept the flame on the weed to give her as much smoke as she needed. Sarah started coughing a little.

"You're losing your touch, girl," Kaitlyn said.

"Sorry, I'm just way too high," Sarah said, giggling.

"I think she's actually burning her lungs at this point," Mike said.

"Back on topic..." Kaitlyn said, pointing at Mike's dick.

"I don't know if I should," Sarah said, biting her lip.

"But do you want to?"

"Isn't it too big for me?"

"I can be gentle," Mike said.

"Yeah, he can be really gentle," Kaitlyn attested. "And I'll be here with you, holding your hand."

Sarah gazed thoughtfully at Mike's penis and took another deep hit, stopping when the smoke tickled her throat too much.

"You don't even have to do anything," Kaitlyn said. "Just lie down and relax and let him do all the work."

The more Sarah thought about it, the more this seemed like a good idea. After experiencing Mike's amazing cunnilingus, it was really hard to say no. This might be her only opportunity to have sex with him.

Kaitlyn gave one last plea: "It feels so good, Sarah. Trust me."

"Okay," Sarah said, putting down her pipe.

"Fuck yes," Mike said, a little too loudly.

The girls both laughed.

Sarah lied down on her back and spread her legs a bit. Kaitlyn spread them wider. Mike prodded Sarah's pussy with his finger.

"Well you're wet enough, that's for sure," he said.

Sarah giggled. And she found that she had no problem relaxing right now.

Before she knew it, Mike was on top of her, and she felt the fat head of his penis penetrating her wetness.

"Be gentle," Kaitlyn reminded him.

Sarah gasped as Mike slowly pushed into her. The feeling of pressure was surprising at first — this was definitely the biggest thing she'd ever had in her pussy. But that feeling was also very satisfying.

Mike moaned softly as he gently worked his way deep inside Sarah. He really couldn't believe how fortunate he was. Every camper he'd ever had sex with was so tight and wet and horny for him. How did he deserve to have access to so much exquisite pussy?

Kaitlyn was happy that Sarah was adapting to Mike's size — she was taking it like a champ.

Mike transitioned from sensual gyrations to lustful thrusts, going deep with each forceful stroke. And Sarah was loving every moment.

"You doin' okay?" Kaitlyn asked Sarah, holding her hand.

"Yeah, it feels amazing," Sarah said.

Kaitlyn lit Sarah's cute yellow pipe and helped her take a couple hits off it.

"See how high you can get before you cum," Kaitlyn said, presenting a challenge.

"Okay," Sarah said, giggling.

With Kaitlyn's assistance, Sarah smoked as much as she could for a few minutes straight. It was somewhat difficult, since Sarah's body moved with each thrust she received, but they made it work.

Then Sarah twisted her head back and gritted her teeth.

"Oh she's about to cum!" Kaitlyn announced.

Mike noticed it too. So he started really pounding her. Sarah gasped and then moaned super loud. Thankfully Kaitlyn caught it in time and covered Sarah's mouth.

Within moments, Sarah started cumming — hard. Her pussy clenched and spasmed on Mike's dick as she orgasmed.

"God, I love feeling that," he said, fucking her slowly.

When Sarah finally finished cumming, she looked up, gazing dreamily at Mike, then Kaitlyn.

"How did that feel?" Kaitlyn asked her, grinning.

"Incredible," Sarah said, sighing.

Kaitlyn lit Sarah's pipe and helped her take some more hits. Maybe not the best idea since Sarah was still catching her breath, but she happily sucked on the weed anyway, only coughing a little.

Mike gradually started fucking Sarah again, at a medium pace again. She pulled Mike closer to her and held him in her arms, wanting to express affection, feeling very grateful for that deep vaginal orgasm he'd just given her.

Sarah felt so swept away by Mike's thrusts that she kissed him right on the mouth, forgetting to ask Kaitlyn for permission. Mike did not expect that, and he was even more surprised when she started using tongue. But Sarah was so hot and such a good kisser that he couldn't resist.

Kaitlyn actually wasn't sure how she felt seeing their tongues entwined. It was really fucking sexy, though.

Sarah kissed Mike passionately and wrapped her legs around him. He started breathing heavily. She could feel his chest against her rising and falling rapidly. Then, after a series of moans, he plunged deep into her, jerking and thrusting erratically. Sarah could feel his fat penis pulsating, and she realized what was happening. She pushed up and squeezed his dick, just going with the moment. Mike groaned, thrust a few more times, then collapsed on top of her.

"Jesus Christ," Mike whispered, catching his breath.

Sarah giggled.

Kaitlyn put the pipe between Sarah's lips and lit it for her once again. Sarah closed her eyes and took a very deep drag, imagining how deep Mike had just cum inside her.

"I'm so proud of you," Kaitlyn said, holding Sarah's hand, watching the smoke billow out of her mouth.

"Aww. Thanks," Sarah said, smiling.

Sarah stroked Mike's back and then rustled his hair a little.

"Um, can I get a morning after pill?" she asked.

"Of course," Kaitlyn said, answering for him.

"I'll get you anything you want," Mike said.

They laughed.

Mike slowly pulled out of Sarah, gave her a sweet smile, and then stood up, stretching.

Sarah sat up on the picnic blanket and cupped her hand between her legs. Mike's cum started slowly flowing out of her. It felt tingly and warm.

"Whoa this is so cool!" she said.

"You can kinda push it out, too," Kaitlyn told her.

Sarah flexed her vaginal muscles, and sure enough, a lot more cum came blurping and bubbling out of her pussy.

"Awesome," she said, laughing.

"You have really lost all inhibitions, girl," Kaitlyn observed.

"What does that mean?" Sarah asked.

"Exactly..."

As they relaxed on the blanket and smoked more weed, Sarah had an idea. She wanted to try smoking her pipe and Kaitlyn's pipe at the same time. With Mike's help they managed to do it. Sarah ended up coughing, though, and feeling way too dizzy again.

"You know, Sarah," Mike said, "if you want to get super fucking high, edibles would be way easier."

"No, don't tell her that," Kaitlyn said. "She would eat the whole box."

Sarah laughed. But she wanted to know more about edibles. So Kaitlyn reluctantly filled her in.

Mike got dressed and had to get back to work. But the girls decided to stay here and sleep off their high. Kaitlyn had to remind Sarah to put her clothes back on before they napped.

They finally got back to the cabin a couple hours later. Tara was there. Sarah could immediately see how concerned she was.

"Are you okay?" Tara said, gently putting her hands on Kaitlyn's shoulders. She tried to look into Sarah's eyes, but Sarah kind of turned away. "Oh my God, how much weed did you smoke today?"

"A lot," Sarah admitted.

Kaitlyn giggled, knowing Tara had no idea about the sex and probably wasn't going to find out.

The girls rested in their bunks and stayed quiet for a while. Sarah was writing in her journal.

"You're not taking that journal home, are you?" Kaitlyn asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No," Sarah said, smirking.

"Yeah. Definitely put that in the campfire before we leave."

Sarah laughed.

When it was dinnertime, Tara let them go ahead and said she'd catch up. As soon as they were a good distance down the path, Tara reached into Sarah's backpack and pulled out the journal. She opened it up.

Today's entry started with sketches of marijuana leaves. Sarah had also done a lovely drawing of her glass pipe, comically overflowing with fresh weed. Then more drawings of marijuana leaves with hearts around them and stuff. A sketch of a blonde girl blowing a cloud of smoke — Sarah's self-portrait, apparently. Tara rolled her eyes. And her heart sank a bit, too.

On the next page, there was an actual diary entry. Tara didn't have much time, so she had to skim it. Didn't take long to see that Sarah was writing about her. "I abandoned her today," she wrote. Tara started crying a little. Okay, so Sarah clearly felt bad about it. Her solution? "I wish Tara would get high with me. That would be amazing."

Tara closed Sarah's journal, put it back, and took a deep breath. Fuck.

At dinner, Tara tried as hard as she could to drop all judgment and talk to Sarah like they were normal friends again. Sarah seemed relieved by this and returned her affections, even giving her a hug at the end of it.

As they left the cafeteria and dusk was falling, Tara split off from the group again.

"I'm gonna go take a walk," she said.

Tara found a lonely spot for herself, on a park bench overlooking a small pond. As the sun set, she took out her notebook and wrote something she had been thinking about writing for a while — a love letter to Sarah.

She titled it "More Than Friends."

In this heartfelt letter, Tara talked about her feelings for Sarah and how they had slowly grown over the years. She decided to leave out any trace of negativity and any reference to the events of this week. Instead, there were a lot of flowery words about how beautiful, lovely, and amazing Sarah was.

Tara was tired of keeping this a secret. Sarah had to know. But when was the right time?

When Tara got back to the cabin, Mike was there, sitting with Sarah and Kaitlyn at the card table, teaching them how to roll joints.

Mike offered Tara a joint the second she walked in. Tara said no thanks and put her hand up.

"Leave her alone," Sarah said, shoving him playfully.

Tara stared at the huge pile of weed on the table. Holy shit, how much money was all of that worth, and how many joints did they plan to roll tonight?

Tara watched from her bed as all three of them lit up and took their first hits.

"I like this," Sarah said, holding her joint.

"Yeah, they can be nice if you don't wanna keep flicking your lighter," Mike said. "Plus you can hide joints in your pocket. Not so much with a pipe."

"Right," Sarah said, nodding, weighing her options.

Tara read a book and tuned out while Mike continued his marijuana consumption seminar.

A half hour later, Kaitlyn led Mike to her bed, and they started making out there. Sarah watched them and continued rolling joints at the table.

They asked Sarah to turn out the lights, so she did. Tara closed her book and gritted her teeth. Didn't anyone care about her?

Just then, Sarah came over and sat on Tara's bed, holding a smoldering joint.

"Are you sure you don't wanna try?" Sarah said, sweetly.

"No thanks," Tara said.

"Okay. You don't have to smoke, but do you wanna roll joints with me?"

"No thanks."

Sarah sighed and went back over to the table.

Kaitlyn and Mike were getting naked, barely attempting to hide their bodies, hoping the semi-darkness would do most of the work. Mike got his head between Kaitlyn's legs and started eating her out. She started moaning. But the window was open, so they couldn't be too loud.