Cannabis and Cum: Camp Cuchiyung

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah smoked her joint and watched them.

A few minutes into this, Sarah was feeling a bit antsy, so she grabbed a handful of joints and climbed up to her top bunk. She snuck one hand down her pants and started masturbating while she watched them. With the other hand she sucked on her joint, taking super deep hits now that no one was looking.

After Mike ate Kaitlyn to orgasm, he looked up and noticed Sarah. She thought she was hiding it, but he could clearly see her hand was under her pajama pants, right between her legs, and her arm was moving.

"Want a turn?" he asked her.

Sarah smiled guiltfully. She wondered what Tara would think. But she was also super horny. Wouldn't Tara understand it was just a hookup?

"Yeah..." Sarah answered, sheepishly.

"Awesome," Mike said, jumping up from Kaitlyn's bed. "My tongue is warmed up and good to go."

Tara was shocked. She barely even knew how to process this. Since when was Sarah letting random guys eat her out?

Tara watched the completely-nude Mike go up the bunk ladder, his erect penis hitting a few of the ladder rungs as he climbed.

Sarah giggled as he approached her.

"Enjoy," Kaitlyn said, smirking.

Tara could hear some shuffling as Sarah's pajama pants came off.

"Let me see that pussy," Mike said. More movement. "God you're so perfect."

The next thing Tara heard was Sarah's soft moan. And some wet licking sounds.

Tara's mind was flooded with envy. Why did Mike get to do this? Sarah had literally just opened up her most intimate, special place to this dude. Why did he get to experience that, but not someone who actually loved her?

Then Tara started feeling something else. Lust. Sarah's delicate, feminine moans were just too much. It was the most beautiful music she'd ever heard. As Sarah squirmed with pleasure on the bed above her, Tara started feeling strangely good about this. At least Mike knew how to please her.

"You taste so fucking good," Mike said.

Sarah giggled. Tara felt another pang of envy.

Tara heard some more shuffling. And suddenly a strange silence. Then, Sarah gasped.

"You're so fucking tight," Mike said.

"Be gentle," Kaitlyn said.

Mike and Sarah both moaned simultaneously. And then Tara could feel the whole bed moving with Mike's gyrations. This would be impossible to ignore even with ear plugs. And now Sarah was whimpering with each thrust! Great. Just great. Not only was Sarah smoking weed, she was also taking a stranger's dick. Probably with no protection. What would Sarah of two days ago think about this? Sarah of yesterday, even?

Tara once again had no idea what to do. She knew she wouldn't be able to stop them.

"Hell yeah, get it girl," Kaitlyn said.

Tara looked over there. Kaitlyn was sitting up in her bed, naked, smoking weed from her pipe and watching her boyfriend fuck Sarah.

"Your pussy is so good," Mike said, panting. Sarah giggled.

Tara was resigned. She decided the only thing she could do was try to be happy for her friend. Sarah clearly wanted this. Tara closed her eyes and listened to Sarah's beautiful moans. She was muffling them with a pillow now, but they were just as lovely.

Then, suddenly, Tara heard Mike groaning pretty loud, slamming Sarah hard enough to make the bed shake. Then he went completely silent and still. Fuck, he just busted inside her, didn't he?

Tara's head was spinning again. This was so wrong.

If that wasn't bad enough, they had some pillow talk. Mike was telling Sarah how cute and hot she was. Sarah told him in no uncertain terms how much she enjoyed the experience. "You're so good at sex," she whispered.

Then they started talking about weed. Tara tried to tune it out, with mixed success. Mike was asking Sarah how high she felt right now.

"Pretty high. But I wanna get higher."

"Don't feel guilty — hit that pipe as hard as you want. Just stop before you feel sick."

"Okay," Sarah said, giggling.

Tara heard Sarah sparking her lighter. Moments later, a cloud of marijuana smoke billowed into the middle of the room.

Mike climbed down the bunk ladder. This time, his penis was mostly flaccid, glistening in the moonlight, wet with some combination of their sex fluids.

"Your turn," Mike said cheerfully, approaching Kaitlyn's bed.

"Sweet!" she said, giggling.

Kaitlyn sucked him for a minute, then lied back and let him sink into her.

Tara looked up and saw more weed smoke pouring out from Sarah's bunk. She did not want to watch any more. Now was a good time to check out. So Tara put in her ear plugs and tried to go to sleep.

About eight hours later, around 7AM, Tara woke up to a familiar and uncomfortable sensation. The bed was moving. Shifting back and forth. Then she could hear Sarah's moans. And a male voice panting.

"Let's see if I can make you cum," Mike said.

He started pounding her.

"Oh my God," Sarah whimpered.

Tara closed her eyes and tried to see the silver lining once again. Sarah was getting pleasured. She was being satisfied. Wasn't that a good thing?

"I'm cumming," Sarah gasped.

Tara listened closely, savoring every sweet sound that Sarah made while she orgasmed. It was so fucking beautiful. What a dream it would be to help create that. This guy had no idea how lucky he was.

Mike fucked Sarah for a few more minutes until he slammed down and groaned and then went silent, just like last night.

"Thanks. That was awesome," Mike said, getting up.

"Sure," Sarah said, giggling.

Mike started climbing down the bunk ladder, his half-erect penis wet with Sarah's juices. Tara thought she was experiencing deja vu. But this time she could see a little bit of cum still leaking out of the tip of his penis.

"What a way to start the day, man," he said.

Sarah giggled.

Mike quickly cleaned himself up with a towel, threw his clothes back on, and left.

Tara noticed the shower was running. Kaitlyn was in there. Did Mike have sex with her too, or just Sarah?

"Good morning," Tara said.

"Good morning," Sarah said, sheepishly. "Sorry about that..."

"Nah, it's fine," Tara said, sighing.

"Can you do me a favor?" Sarah asked, sweetly. "I need those tissues."

Tara got up, retrieved the box of tissues, and handed them to Sarah.

"Thanks," Sarah said, taking the box with a smile.

Tara's eyes were suddenly greeted with Sarah's bare breasts. She couldn't even process this image at first. Sarah was completely fucking nude! Did she even realize?

Tara just stood there with her mouth open, getting an eyeful. Sarah's body was absurdly, achingly, unbelievably perfect. Her perky little breasts jiggled slightly as she put the tissues between her legs. Tara tried to get a glimpse of Sarah's pussy, but the tissues were in the way.

"Did he cum inside you?"

"Yeah. He's gonna get me the morning after pill, though."

"Oh. Okay."

Tara was too dumbstruck right now to be critical of Sarah's choices.

Sarah casually pulled the sheet back over herself.

"I wanted to apologize," she said, looking at Tara with the most heart-melting puppy dog eyes. "I smoked way too much weed yesterday. I'm sorry about that."

"Are you gonna smoke again today?"

"Yeah, but not as much."

"I really care about you, Sarah. I just want you to be happy. I just want you to be okay, you know?"

"Yeah, I know. Thank you," Sarah said. She smiled and held Tara's hand.

Kaitlyn finally emerged, freeing up the bathroom for Tara.

Tara gathered her clothes and hopped in the shower. She let the scorching hot water hit her neck and back, helping release some of this tension. When Tara came out of the bathroom, Sarah was sitting by the window in her pink cotton bra and panties, smoking weed from her pipe.

"You're cutting back, right?" Tara asked.

"Yeah," Sarah said, nodding.

"Right. Good luck with that," Kaitlyn said.

Sarah smiled and rolled her eyes.

The girls ate breakfast together, which was a nice bonding experience. But Tara just couldn't stop seeing Sarah nude. That beautiful image was seared into her brain. Maybe this was all worth it just for that.

Tara stroked her pants pocket, where she had her love letter to Sarah folded up. When was the right time? Either today or tomorrow, she decided. Just wait for the perfect moment.

After breakfast, they split up, going with different groups for a variety of activities. Unfortunately, Tara was gone much longer than she intended — almost three hours. By the end of it, she was aching to see Sarah again. She basically jogged back to the cabin.

Tara opened the door. The first thing she noticed was Kaitlyn on the top bunk with Jack, the other counselor. Well this was new. Then, through a haze of marijuana smoke, she saw Sarah lying in Kaitlyn's bed, dead asleep and completely naked. Next to her was Mike, also nude. He was rolling joints on Sarah's tummy. Bits of cannabis were scattered across her luminous skin, and Mike had a little pile of weed sitting between her breasts, which were rising and falling as she dozed off in dreamland.

Tara's eyes were then drawn between Sarah's legs, where Mike's cum was slowly oozing out of her perfect pussy. There were a few scrunched up tissues next to them on the bed, along with pipes and bags of weed.

"Isn't she hot?" Mike said, noticing Tara's gaze.

He put his hand between Sarah's legs and rubbed the cum up and down her slit. Sarah made a noise and started waking up.

Tara panicked a little and just walked back out the door. There was... so much to process right now.

Just a minute later, Sarah came out in a t-shirt and shorts and sat down with Tara.

"Sorry about that," she said. "I should have gotten dressed. I fell asleep, though."

"No, it's cool," Tara said, shrugging, pretending it was no big deal.

Sarah didn't seem too embarrassed, thankfully.

"Hey, was that... Jack the counselor having sex with Kaitlyn?"

"Yeah," Sarah said, giggling. "Mike brought him with, and Kaitlyn was like... sure."

Tara looked in Sarah's eyes. "You don't actually seem very high."

"Just a little. I told you I'm cutting back."

"Thanks," Tara said, holding her hand.

Sarah smiled and squeezed her hand.

"Hey, can we go for a walk?" Tara asked. "I wanna talk to you about something."

"Sure," Sarah said, cheerfully.

They walked down an especially beautiful path, and the sun was hitting the trees just right. This whole vibe felt super romantic to Tara. So yeah. This was it. This was the moment.

Tara took the love letter out of her pocket and started unfolding it. Sarah noticed. Tara's heart started beating out of her chest.

"Can you read this?" Tara said, so nervous that her voice was barely working. "Please don't freak out. Just read the whole thing."

Sarah stopped in her tracks and started reading the note. Her eyes got wide just reading the title: "More Than Friends." And it only got crazier from there. Sarah had absolutely no idea that Tara had all these feelings for her! And like, worshipped her beauty. And Tara had felt this way for... years?

"Oh my God," Sarah whispered, covering her mouth in shock. "I don't know what to say."

"Sorry. I know it's a lot."

"Tara, I don't know if I can... I don't know..." Sarah said, looking sad.

As she realized that Sarah could not reciprocate her feelings, Tara felt herself sink into the ground. And she started crying.

Sarah immediately hugged her.

"I feel so stupid," Tara said, weeping. "I literally just ruined our friendship."

"Oh my gosh, no! It's totally fine!" Sarah said, hugging her tighter.

Tara cried even more. Sarah was such an angel. No one even deserved her.

Once Tara was able to compose herself, Sarah held her hand, and they continued walking down the path. Sarah attempted to explain her reaction.

"I'm just, like, so surprised," she said. "I never thought you wanted something like that."

"I probably kept my feelings too secret," Tara admitted.

"I don't know why, but I only see you as a friend. Mostly," Sarah continued. "We could make out sometime, though."

"Wait, seriously?" Tara said, perking up.

"Yeah. It could be fun," Sarah said, shrugging.

Tara's wheels were turning. Was there a path for her after all?

They ended up back at the cabin. Kaitlyn and the guys were gone, and they had mostly cleaned up their mess.

Sarah located her own personal bag of weed. She opened it up, stuck her nose in there to smell it, then sifted through it with her fingers for no particular reason. God, Sarah loved that shit so much. You could practically see the hearts in her eyes right now.

Tara took a deep breath. She wasn't one to make compromises. But she knew she had to do this.

"Sarah, I was actually thinking... I might wanna try getting high," Tara said.

"Whoa, seriously?!" Sarah said, almost dropping the bag.

"Yeah," Tara said, smiling. "I can't promise I'll like it, but I want to try it at least."

"Oh my God!" Sarah said, literally bouncing up and down. "You're gonna love it!"

"Okay, okay," Tara said, laughing. "So what should I start with? A joint?"

"Yeah. A joint is a good idea. You can maybe control it better."

Sarah picked out the most perfectly-rolled joint she could find and proudly presented it to Tara.

"So we're doing this right now?" Tara said, feeling a little nervous.

"Yeah, let's do it!" Sarah said, with the most excited energy she'd had all day.

"Alright," Tara said, taking a deep breath.

Sarah put the joint between Tara's lips. "Here we gooooo," she said, giggling, and she lit the end of the joint with her lighter. Smoke rose as the end began burning. "Now just suck that in."

Tara could not believe she was actually doing this. But it was worth it. Sarah was worth it.

So she slowly, carefully inhaled the marijuana smoke. It filled her lungs and started burning. Tara felt the drug hit her system almost instantly. She was so intrigued by this new strange feeling that she forgot to exhale and started coughing.

"Sorry," Tara said, composing herself.

"It's cool," Sarah said, touching her shoulders. "I coughed my first time too."

As soon as she could, Tara sucked on the joint again. This time she was prepared for that hot weed smoke to scorch her lungs a bit, and she embraced it, knowing it was only trying to deliver the THC.

Tara exhaled, feeling a very positive rush of feelings. And with that, the mystery was suddenly solved for her. She got it. She understood the obsession.

"Umm, wow. Let's do that again," Tara said, wide-eyed.

"Nice!" Sarah said, giggling. She held Tara's hand, so unbearably excited to watch her getting high for the first time.

Tara held the joint and took another long drag. She felt that warm, tingling, happy feeling spreading through her whole body now. Holy shit. Weed was just as good as everyone said. Even better, actually.

"Okay you were right about this all along. It's amazing."

"Oh my gosh I told you!" Sarah said, laughing.

Tara sat down on the bed, re-aligning her worldview, staring at this joint in her hand. Her panic about Sarah smoking weed had completely vanished. Her feelings of resentment toward Mike and Kaitlyn for starting it — gone as well. It all kinda made sense now.

Sitting there in focused contemplation, Tara took regular puffs from the joint, keeping the weed flowing through her system.

Sarah sat down with Tara, put her arm around her, and kissed her on the cheek, just out of raw excitement. Tara smiled, passed the joint to Sarah, and watched her get high. Sarah looked so beautiful and dignified, somehow, when she smoked a joint. There was a special elegance in the way she did it.

"Can you show me how to use a pipe?" Tara asked.

"Of course!" Sarah said. She went scrambling for her supplies. Tara laughed, seeing how absurdly excited Sarah was to share all of this with her.

As Sarah showed Tara how to pack the pipe with weed, their hands were constantly touching. Tara felt her heart beating at double its normal speed.

When Tara held the glass pipe to her mouth, she thought about the weed she was about to take in, but she also thought about how much this pipe had been between Sarah's lips. That was almost like kissing her, right?

Sarah lit the pipe, and Tara sucked deeply. This was an especially strong hit. Tara was really starting to feel overwhelmed by the weed. She slowly exhaled and gazed into Sarah's eyes, knowing this would be a memory she'd cherish forever — getting high for the very first time, with Sarah lovingly helping her every step of the way.

"I feel sooo high right now," Tara said, feeling her vision shift and blur. She tried to center herself.

"Awesome," Sarah said, giggling. "Let me catch up." And she took a couple hits from her pipe.

"I think I want more," Tara said, taking the pipe back.

"Are you sure?" Sarah said. "You can feel sick if you smoke too much."

Tara ignored her warning. She lit the pipe and inhaled deeply, savoring this lovely, mysterious weed smoke as it swirled around inside her.

When Tara handed the pipe back to Sarah, their hands touched again. Tara looked up, and their eyes locked for a moment.

"Wanna make out?" Sarah offered.

"Yes," Tara said, her eyes burning with lust.

Sarah leaned in. Their lips touched. Tara felt her whole body electrify. It took all of her willpower to control herself and not just start ripping Sarah's clothes off.

After a minute of very gentle smooching, Sarah got the giggles.

"Sorry this is so weird," she said.

"Why? Cause it's me?" Tara wondered.

"Yeah. And cause I've never kissed a girl before."

Tara put the pipe to Sarah's mouth and encouraged her to take a few more hits. Sarah, of course, could not resist. Her eyes were noticeably turning a bit red now. And it felt like the air in the cabin was gradually being replaced by marijuana smoke.

"Let's make it even more weird and use our tongues," Tara playfully suggested.

"Okay," Sarah said, shrugging.

As they began kissing again, Tara went right for Sarah's tongue. Sarah giggled at first, but the sensuality of this act quickly overtook both of them.

Sarah whimpered. Tara's mind reeled — she could sense a whole dimension of sexual desire in that one lovely sound. So, feeling enormously confident, Tara put her hand on Sarah's breast. Sarah's response was to moan softly and place her own hand on Tara's breast, reciprocating the move. Tara felt like she was in a dream. How was this going so well? Sarah was literally feeling her up now!

Tara started moving her hand all over Sarah's body. Sarah responded with more whimpers of excitement. This was quickly going somewhere very good.

Feeling invincible now, Tara put her hand right between Sarah's legs. This was enough to surprise Sarah, even in her current state.

"So you've never been with a girl?" Tara asked.

"No," Sarah said, her head spinning a bit.

"Wanna try?"

"Yeah..."

They started taking each other's clothes off, giggling a lot, stumbling a little, both feeling extremely horny. Sarah could barely even envision what was about to happen. Was Tara really gonna eat her out?

"You're so sexy," Sarah said, touching Tara's half-naked body.

There was just once article of clothing left. Tara slipped off her panties.

"Nice," Sarah said, giggling, delighted to see that Tara took grooming just as seriously as she did.

"Let's take one more hit before we start," Tara suggested.

She lit the pipe and put it between Sarah's lips. Sarah happily sucked in the smoke. Then Tara took a hit for herself, knowing she'd have to relax and focus for this.

Sarah lied down and giggled feverishly as she watched her friend's head go between her legs. This was so weird! Then she gasped, feeling Sarah's tongue.

Tara was floating on a cloud now. Sarah's pussy was even more perfect and delicious than she had dreamed. And her cute little clit was so much fun to lick and suck. As Tara's tongue soaked in Sarah's pussy juice, and as she heard all of her friend's sweet pleasure noises, Tara felt completely intoxicated. Marijuana was great, but Sarah's sexuality was one hundred times more powerful a drug.