Cannabis and Cum: Camp Cuchiyung

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah could not believe how good Tara was at eating pussy. It was abundantly clear this was not her first time. Who was the other lucky girl? Or girls plural? Cause wow, this was incredible. The technique was so feminine. So finely skilled. So intimate. Sarah could really sense Tara's love motivating every stroke of her tongue. It was just so exquisitely affectionate. Sarah regretted not having those same feelings. But she knew one thing for sure — she would definitely be asking Tara to do this again.

The scenarios were already playing out in Sarah's head. They could go to her house right after school, they could get high together, and she could let Tara eat her out for like an hour. Or wait, what about sleepovers? Oh my God...

Tara combined all of her knowledge and skill to bring Sarah to an explosively intense orgasm. Sarah squealed with pleasure, making a noise she'd never heard come out of her own mouth before. She trembled as Tara relentlessly sucked her clit, fluttering her tongue, nearly making her cry.

As Sarah came down from her orgasm, Tara gently sucked her pussy, then sweetly kissed her thighs. Sarah ran her fingers through Tara's hair, silently expressing her appreciation.

When Tara sat up, Sarah noticed how wet her chin was.

"Oh my gosh is that from me? I'm sorry..." Sarah said, pointing.

"No way, I love how juicy you are," Tara said, grinning.

Sarah laughed and covered her face with embarrassment.

"So did you like it?" Tara asked.

"Oh my gosh, Tara," Sarah said, her eyes getting very wide. "That was literally the best I've ever had. How did you even do that?"

They lit up the pipe and sat there together for a few minutes, getting high while Sarah interviewed Tara about cunnilingus techniques. As the conversation went on, Tara noticed how specific Sarah's questions were getting.

"Wait, do you actually wanna try doing it tonight?" Tara asked, hoping it was true.

"Yeah. As long as you don't laugh at me," Sarah said.

"Sarah, it would be my honor and privilege. I won't laugh or judge you at all."

"Okay but I'm gonna be like five percent as good as you are," Sarah cautioned.

"I really don't care," Tara insisted.

"Should we start now?" Sarah asked, getting nervous in the cutest possible way.

"Yes please."

Tara lied down and spread her legs. She worried for a moment that Sarah might get cold feet and change her mind, but it was fast becoming clear that Sarah was determined to do this. She at least wanted to try eating pussy tonight. Just to see what it was like.

Sarah started positioning herself.

"Experiment as much as you want," Tara said, keeping the pressure low. "You don't have to make me cum or anything. Just have fun."

"Okay, cool," Sarah said, grinning.

She started with a few absurdly gentle licks. Then she giggled for half a minute straight. She licked Tara's pussy a little deeper, then went into a fit of giggles again. Clearly Sarah was too high to do this without some guidance, so Tara started showing her what to do.

By the end of it, Sarah learned a number of basic licking and sucking techniques. She already understood how everything worked — it was just a matter of getting her tongue used to doing those moves.

Sarah found that she really enjoyed eating pussy. She liked the taste, she liked feeling her tongue slipping around in that wetness, and she liked getting those reactions. Sarah felt super and relieved that she was into this — it meant she had a new way to bond with Tara.

Kaitlyn walked in to find Sarah with her head between Tara's legs.

"Holy fuck," Kaitlyn said, stopping in her tracks.

Sarah giggled but didn't stop right away — she wanted to suck Tara's clit a little more.

"Nice tits, by the way," Kaitlyn said, looking at Tara.

"Yeah seriously," Sarah said, giggling, reaching up to grab one of them.

"Look at this," Kaitlyn said, fully registering the fact that her friends had actually gotten intimate with each other. "So much happened while I was gone."

"Yeah, that's not the only thing," Sarah said, getting adorably boastful. "Aside from us literally having sex, Tara got high with me. She's a convert."

"Seriously?" Kaitlyn said, fully shocked for a moment.

"What can I say? I like it," Tara said, shrugging.

"Hell yeah!" Kaitlyn said.

Sarah giggled and kissed Tara on the cheek.

"Dude, let me see you smoke!" Kaitlyn said sitting on the bed across from them.

Tara picked up the pipe, sparked her lighter, and took a deep hit. She held the smoke in for a few long seconds just to show off. Then she exhaled a huge cloud.

"Niiice," Kaitlyn said, in awe of this sight. She thought Tara would never smoke weed in a million years. But it only took a couple days.

"She loves the pipe," Sarah said, watching Tara take another hit.

Sarah started rubbing Tara's pussy. She was so happy her friend was smoking weed with her, she needed to express affection. Tara turned to her, and they started making out.

The girls showered, changed clothes, and went to dinner. Sarah and Tara were still quite high and couldn't suppress their giggles, so they brought their dinner back across camp to the private picnic table. Kaitlyn joined them.

"I wanna see you guys lez out tonight," Kaitlyn said.

"Okay but don't judge me," Sarah said. "I need a lot of practice. I didn't even make her cum yet."

"You're really good for a beginner," Tara said, smiling.

"Okay but you are like a hundred times better than me," Sarah insisted.

"Dude, Sarah, relax," Kaitlyn said. "She doesn't care. And you're both having fun. That's all that matters."

"Yeah that's true," Sarah said.

Tara kissed her on the cheek, making her giggle.

Kaitlyn finished her dinner and lit a joint. She let Sarah and Tara each take a hit, but they were certainly high enough already, so she kept most of it for herself.

Mike came walking down the path.

"You're gonna like this," Kaitlyn said, turning to Tara.

Mike approached, and without any suspense, he pulled a glass pipe out of his backpack and gave it to Tara.

"Welcome to the club," he said.

Tara held this beautiful pipe in her hand, turning it, seeing how the light reflected on its contours. It was bright red.

"The color of passion," Kaitlyn said.

Sarah giggled.

"Thank you so much," Tara said, smiling at Mike.

"Of course," he said, digging something else out of his backpack. He put a bag of weed and two lighters on the table in front of Tara. She just smiled.

Kaitlyn was starting to realize that Tara would not be getting any less high today.

"I'll see you girls later," Mike said, walking away. "I have another surprise."

Tara packed her brand new pipe with weed and lit up. Her first hit was a little too deep, and she coughed.

"Remember to pace yourself," Kaitlyn said.

Tara wanted to keep smoking for a while, so she followed Kaitlyn's advice and took gentle puffs.

"That's cute," Sarah said, giggling, as she watched Tara exhale little clouds of marijuana smoke.

Tara felt strangely comforted knowing she now had her very own pipe and her very own bag of weed. She thought about where she would smoke at home. Maybe she'd go for a walk in the park and get high by the tennis court. Maybe she'd smoke out of her window late at night. Maybe she'd go somewhere with Sarah. Or maybe all of the above.

When Kaitlyn left, Tara sucked on her pipe thoughtfully and made a decision.

"This is our last full day at camp," she said out loud. "I wanna stay high for the rest of the day. And just keep smoking."

"Sounds good to me!" Sarah said, cheerfully.

Tara smiled and gave her pipe to Sarah, who giggled and took a few hits.

They made out at the picnic bench for a while, then went on a long walk together. Tara couldn't help thinking about the romance of it all. She had to keep reminding herself that Sarah didn't have those same feelings. Not quite. Sarah still deeply loved her as a friend, though, and that was good enough.

The two of them continued walking around camp together, holding hands, kissing and smoking weed whenever they had some privacy. This was one of the most lovely evenings Tara could remember.

It was very dark by the time they got back to the cabin.

They walked in and were immediately greeted by a fully-nude Mike.

"You're late!" he said, looking almost hurt by their absence.

Sarah stared at his penis and started giggling non-stop.

Tara looked behind Mike to see Kaitlyn getting fucked by Jack. They weren't making any effort to hide themselves.

"See? Party's already started," Mike said. "Hey, so here's the surprise I had for you guys. Either of you know how to use a bong?"

There were three bongs sitting on the card table.

"No, but I want to!" Sarah said, excitedly.

"Let me show you the way," Mike said.

Sarah giggled and sat down at the table and stared at this mysterious instrument.

"It can be confusing at first, but it's actually easy, trust me. And you'll probably like it more than your pipe. The water cools down the smoke."

"Oh that's nice," Sarah said.

Mike gave the girls a full explanation of how the bong worked.

"But you don't have to remember all of that," he said. "Try it out, and I'll show you."

He had Sarah start by packing the little bowl with weed.

"This is already fun," she said, smiling.

"Okay now put it to your mouth. I'll light the weed, and you start sucking in very gently. Pull that smoke up. Yeah — there you go. You see the smoke filling? Okay now suck that in fast."

Sarah quickly inhaled the smoke, then exhaled.

"Wow that was nice," she said. "My lungs got really full. And yeah, the smoke doesn't feel as hot."

"Excellent."

Now, Mike had Sarah light the bong herself. It took a couple tries to get the movements right, but she got it down, and she took her second hit of bong smoke.

"I like this a lot," Sarah said. In fact she liked everything about the bong, including the cute bubbling sound it made.

"You look so sexy doing that," Tara said. Sarah giggled.

And now it was Tara's turn. She had just been given quite the demonstration, so it didn't take too long for her to catch on. At first Sarah ignited the weed for her, but after a couple hits Tara was able to do it herself.

"It looks so cool when it fills up with smoke," Sarah said, watching.

Sarah and Tara were both completely falling in love with this bong. They felt sad that they couldn't take one home. Neither of them had any hope of hiding one of these huge things in their bedrooms.

Suddenly they heard Jack moaning and just had to look over there. Welp, he was definitely cumming right now. He laid on top of Kaitlyn and went still, then got up. After only a moment's delay, cum emerged from Kaitlyn's pussy and flowed out of her like a river. Dude had just put a huge load in her, and it was all coming out.

"Alright, I'm up," Mike said. "Have fun with that."

They looked at Mike and noticed his penis was fully erect now, probably from watching Kaitlyn. He got on top of her and sank right into her cum-filled pussy.

"Hey girls," Jack said, walking over.

"Hi," they said, politely.

"Sarah I loved that project you did a few days ago," he said.

"Oh, thanks," she said, lighting the bong.

"I haven't seen you at crafts since then though. Where you been?"

"Well, she's been smoking a lot of weed," Tara said.

"Yeah I can see that," Jack said, watching Sarah take a huge hit of bong smoke.

Sarah laughed and started coughing.

Tara took a turn with the bong, taking three deep hits in a row. She fucking loved this thing. Tara started wondering, maybe she knew someone who secretly had a bong. Surely someone in school. How could she find that out?

Jack stood there chatting with the girls for a few minutes. His flaccid penis gradually grew into an erection as they talked to him. He tried to hide it a little, but Sarah laughed, bringing attention to it.

"Listen, it is what it is," he said, looking down, shrugging. Sarah laughed some more.

The girls gave him a turn with the bong, then had a few more hits for themselves.

"I feel really dizzy," Tara said, squinting her eyes.

"Yeah me too," Sarah said, taking a deep breath.

"You guys are honestly hitting that pretty hard," Jack said, looking somewhat concerned.

It was difficult for the girls to take him too seriously though with his dick sticking out at them.

Mike moaned loudly. The girls turned to look. He lied on top of Kaitlyn for a little while, longer than Jack, and got up. There was a total mess of cum between Kaitlyn's legs, with more seeping out now. She reached for a t-shirt and cleaned herself up a little. Then she got up on her hands and knees, wanting to be fucked doggystyle now. Jack mounted her.

Sarah leaned in and whispered to Tara: "Let's go have sex..."

Tara was in full agreement. There was no way they could get any higher without getting sick or something. So it was definitely time for some intimacy.

The girls climbed onto the top bunk — Sarah's spot — to have some amount of privacy. They got naked and made out, holding each other, with their bare bodies pressed together. It was a beautiful, sweet experience that got them both very horny.

Tara teased Sarah for a while with some light fingering, then ate her out affectionately, greedily. Sarah loved this so much, she could not control her moans and whimpers. She knew the guys were probably listening, but the pleasure was just too intense.

"I have an idea," Tara said, stopping.

Sarah almost pushed her head right back down there, cause she was seriously about to cum.

"What?" Sarah said, sounding slightly annoyed. Really, what could be better than her tongue?

Tara smirked and held up her red glass pipe.

Sarah laughed and covered her face. Tara was serious, though. She prodded Sarah's wetness with the pipe, then slowly started pushing it in. Sarah giggled and whimpered with pleasure at the same time. She couldn't believe Tara was doing this!

Tara started fucking Sarah with the glass pipe, moving it in and out gently but at a good pace with a constant rhythm. Sarah started gyrating her hips unconsciously, loving the penetration.

Tara moved in and licked Sarah's clit with direct strokes, sucking as well, and began fucking her harder with the pipe. Sarah moaned loud and started cumming, gripping fistfuls of Tara's hair.

"Dayum," Mike said from below, unable to resist commenting.

Tara didn't even notice his existence, though. She was one hundred percent focused on giving her beloved friend the most intense orgasm possible.

Sarah came so hard that she couldn't talk for a minute. She just cuddled with Tara and held her tight.

Finally Tara pulled her red pipe out of Sarah and held it up to the light. It was literally dripping wet. Tara put it in her mouth and sucked it off. Sarah giggled and blushed.

Tara felt like she had just christened her pipe, in a way — baptized it in Sarah's juices. Now every time she smoked this pipe, she would think of Sarah's sweet pussy.

Having just had her mind blown, Sarah was eager to return the favor. She knew she could not even hope to imitate Tara's level of skill, but she decided to try her best. This time she kept it simple and really just focused on Tara's clit, experimenting with different ways to lick and suck, gauging how hard or soft she should go based on Tara's reactions.

That method was definitely working for Tara. Just a few more minutes of this, and Sarah could make her cum quite easily.

But Sarah had something special in mind. She pulled out her yellow glass pipe. Tara laughed. She moaned as Sarah pushed the glass pipe into her and started fucking her really good with it. The surprise and thoughtfulness of this act was enough to bring her over the edge. And then Sarah got a hold of her clit.

Tara whimpered loudly and started cumming. Sarah's eyes opened wide — she did it! She got so excited that she started fucking Tara really fast with the pipe. Tara moaned and squirmed and laughed as Sarah overstimulated her through her orgasm.

Once Tara caught her breath, Sarah pulled her yellow pipe out of Tara's pussy and sucked it off very theatrically. They both giggled. Sarah snuggled up with her, and they held each other very tight.

"It was so cool to feel you cumming," Sarah said, smiling intensely. "I loved it."

"Awesome," Tara said, beaming. "It's amazing to feel a girl cum. That's my favorite part too."

Noticing they were done, Mike reached up there and handed them a bong. They couldn't resist — they lit up and passed it back and forth a few times.

Tara suddenly had a fantasy of living with Sarah. Maybe they could be roommates someday — get high together and have sex whenever they wanted to. No one had to know they were lovers. Sarah could even have a boyfriend too, if she wanted.

They peered down to see what was going on below. Looked like the guys were taking a break. Jack smiled and waved at Tara.

"You know he has a thing for me?" Tara whispered.

"Oh, seriously?"

"Yeah..."

"You girls mind if I come up there?" Jack said, casually.

Tara was shocked. This was certainly a bold request.

"Dude, I think he wants to have sex with me," Tara whispered to Sarah.

"You should! I wanna see it," Sarah said.

"Really?"

"Yeah!"

Tara took a hit from the bong and gave this some serious thought.

"Okay," she said to Jack.

"Sweet!" he said, hopping toward the ladder.

"I can't believe I just agreed to that," Tara said, while he climbed up.

Sarah just giggled.

Jack appeared on the top bunk and crawled toward Tara. He rather quickly got his head right between her legs. She was honestly surprised how fast he was. Maybe her sense of time was a little fucked up from the weed right now.

"Mmm, nice," he said, licking and slurping her pussy.

"This is crazy," Sarah said, giggling.

Jack moved up and guided the head of his penis right between Tara's pussy lips, then gently pushed in. She was super wet, so he sank into her without too much trouble.

Tara gasped, then moaned, feeling Jack's thick erection fill her up. She hadn't had a real dick in months. It was extremely satisfying...

"This is so cool to watch," Sarah whispered. She squeezed Tara's hand.

Jack groped Tara's breast and got a good rhythm going, savoring her tight, warm vagina. God damn this was turning out to be a lucky week. He wasn't even sure why Tara was letting him fuck her. Maybe some of Mike's magic was rubbing off on him.

Mike always hooked up with the hottest, youngest girls. How did he do it? It wasn't just the weed. It was something about his personality. He barely even tried. These little goddesses were just drawn to him. Jack just felt grateful that Mike was sharing some of this sweet camper girl pussy with him this year. What a summer it had been. Jack had no idea how he could repay Mike for these opportunities. This was probably the best poon he would get in his entire life.

Jack fucked Tara for a couple minutes, then pulled out and moved on top of Sarah — who was a little caught off guard. She was not even planning to have sex with a guy tonight. After watching Tara get fucked, she kinda wanted to, but still, shouldn't Jack at least ask her first?

Sarah spread her legs out of some automatic sense of courtesy. Jack started rubbing his penis up and down her slit.

"You ready?"

Alright. He asked. That was good enough.

"Okay," Sarah said, nodding.

Jack pushed into her. "Damn. You're just as tight and wet as she is."

Sarah giggled, then closed her eyes and enjoyed his dick.

Tara held Sarah's hand and observed intently. Sarah was right — it was so cool to watch penetration this close up.

Before too long, Jack pulled out and got on top of Tara again.

Sarah looked displeased. "We're never gonna cum if you only do it for two minutes," she said, crossing her arms.