Cannabis and Cum: Camp Cuchiyung

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think this is about us," Tara said, feeling him sink into her.

Sarah laughed. Jack wasn't even listening.

Tara closed her eyes and savored Jack's dick while she could. And sure enough, like clockwork, he pulled out two or three minutes later and went back to Sarah.

As she felt the length of his penis fill her up yet again, Sarah giggled. Jack was so silly.

"This is like a pussy sampler," he said, chuckling to himself. "I can't pick a favorite though. You both feel amazing."

Sarah rolled her eyes. Nevertheless she decided to enjoy this. Jack's dick felt really good, honestly.

A few minutes later, it was about time for the switch. But Jack didn't pull out. He started going faster.

Jack closed his eyes and let himself go. He slammed balls-deep into Sarah and released his load. Just as Mike described, she seemed cool with taking his cum. She even pushed up and milked his dick a little to make sure he had an intense orgasm. Gosh, Sarah really was the sweetest girl.

He lied on top of her, panting.

"That was so good," he whispered.

Sarah stroked his back a little but wasn't sure if she wanted to be affectionate with him or not. He was kinda weird.

Jack got up, crawled away, and started climbing down the bunk.

Tara opened Sarah's legs, excited to watch the cum leak out of her. Finally that white goo began to emerge.

Mike caught a glimpse of it before he reached the floor. He smiled, sat down at the table, and lit up a joint, thinking about this. Somehow he'd gone the whole summer without using a single condom. How did he keep getting away with it? Maybe it was Mike's aura hypnotizing all these girls. Or maybe there was something magical about Camp Cuchiyung.

Watching the cum slowly flowing out of Sarah's perfect pussy, Tara couldn't help herself. She moved in there and started eating Sarah out. She could feel the salty cum coating her tongue while she tasted Sarah's sweetness.

Sarah giggled. This was so outrageous. Then she felt Tara sucking that cum right out of her pussy! Sarah gasped, completely shocked. Then she laughed.

Tara sucked and slurped up all the cum. When she rose, Sarah was giggling uncontrollably.

Tara smiled and picked up the bong. She lit up and sucked in a big load of weed smoke. Then she gave the bong to Sarah, if only stop her laughing for a second.

Mike approached their bunk and stood on his tiptoes to talk to them.

"You girls up for some more?" he asked.

"More weed or more sex?" Sarah asked, exhaling a cloud of smoke.

"More sex, I was hoping."

"Sure!" Sarah said, cheerfully.

Tara wondered if she should have sex with Mike too. This would probably be her last chance.

Then, as if reading her mind, Sarah whispered to Tara: "You should have sex with Mike. He's really sweet. And he's not weird like Jack."

"Okay," Tara said, deciding to go with this. She took one more hit from the bong and lied down.

Mike climbed up and crawled towards them on his knees, his fully-erect penis bouncing around wildly.

He noticed that Tara seemed to be preparing for penetration. "Alright. You both want some?" he asked.

"Yeah. Me first, though," Sarah said.

"Cool," he said, smiling.

Sarah giggled and spread her legs. Tara could really feel the warmth these two had with each other. It was nice to see.

Tara watched closely as Mike pushed his big dick into Sarah's tight little pussy. It was such a tight fit that it pushed out some of Sarah's pussy juice, which went dribbling down her butt cheek. But that dick was sliding in nonetheless.

Sarah closed her eyes and whimpered. Tara kissed her neck, then massaged her breast. Sarah turned to Tara and smiled sweetly. She loved to be touched like that.

Feeling emboldened, Tara sucked on Sarah's nipple and swirled her tongue around. Then Mike kissed Sarah's neck. Sarah moaned and put one arm around each of them. She loved being loved. It was just so much right now...

Mike had already ejaculated a number of times tonight, so he was at the point where he could last quite a while, even with an especially tight girl like Sarah. He took advantage of this and just fucked her until he made her cum, which was something like seven or eight minutes later. Tara tongue-kissed Sarah while she was cumming, which made her orgasm all the more intense and emotionally complex.

Mike pulled out of Sarah and got between Tara's legs. The girls were still kissing, though, so he just smiled and let them have their moment. When Tara finally looked up, he started prodding her wetness.

"Alright. Can't guarantee I'm gonna last much longer," Mike said, sinking into her.

"That's okay," Tara said, gasping a little as his fat dick filled her up.

Sarah started rubbing Tara's nipples in circles. "I've never even touched a girl like this before," she said.

"You're pretty good at it," Mike observed.

"Thanks," Sarah said. Then she took Tara's nipple in her mouth and started sucking on it. This was so much fun!

Tara took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Yeah... Mike was so much better at sex than Jack. Feeling absolutely stuffed by Mike's fat dick, and sensing his sensual attentiveness, Tara really understood why her friends had been spending so much time with this dude. And who knows how many girls he had seduced. Not only was Mike effortlessly charming, when he did get in your pants he actually delivered the goods. He probably had more sexual skill than every other guy in this place put together. That surely gave him a certain reputation.

Knowing that she was just one in a long line of camper girls to take Mike's dick was not diminishing this experience for Tara at all. It was hard to be anything but grateful, feeling these glorious thrusts. Mike just had a very large... sexual appetite. Was that so wrong? He probably showed all those girls a really good time, between the weed and the cunnilingus and the A+ dick.

Sarah had her hands all over Tara's body, licking and kissing and giggling. Tara could barely process the pleasure from getting fucked, so with all of Sarah's affections she felt totally overstimulated.

"I'm actually gonna cum," Tara whimpered.

"Oh, sweet," Mike said, sounding a little surprised. He focused and started pounding her.

Sarah leapt into action as well, sucking Tara's nipple enthusiastically and reaching down to rub her clit.

Tara felt her whole body squirming almost uncontrollably. Then she tensed up and started cumming. Sarah kept playing with her clit, rubbing and squeezing and fiddling with it.

"Okay," Mike gasped, overtaken by Tara's orgasming vagina. He moaned and plunged deep, emptying himself inside her.

Tara held her hand over her mouth, nearly screaming into it while she experienced one of the most intense orgasms of her life. As she came down from it, Sarah kissed her neck and snuggled up with her.

Mike slowly pulled out, then sat there and watched them for a moment, with a smile on his face. He was really gonna miss these girls. Sarah and Tara especially. He seriously hoped their fling continued past the summer, cause they were so freaking cute together.

Sarah looked between Tara's legs, eagerly anticipating the emergence of Mike's cum. But nothing was happening. Maybe Mike came a little too deep.

Tara squeezed her vaginal muscles, and finally the cum started bubbling out. Sarah swiftly got her head down there and started slurping up the cum. Tara gasped as she felt Sarah sucking the cum out of her pussy, even more forcefully and passionately than she had done.

"Dude, you girls are so perverted," Mike said, teasing them.

"We are not!" Sarah said, licking the cum from her lips.

Tara burst out laughing. Sara fell over in a fit of giggles.

Mike climbed down the bunk ladder, smiling and shaking his head.

The girls cuddled and kissed for a while, whispering sweet things to each other. Then they felt another kind of desire.

"Let's get super high," Sarah said.

"Okay," Tara said, smiling.

They packed a fresh bowl of weed and fired up the bong. Sarah was very excited to smoke, so Tara let her go first and even lit the marijuana for her. Sarah let the chamber fill up really densely with smoke, then she took a huge rip. The THC hit her so hard she almost fell backwards.

"Dude, I don't know how you're not coughing right now," Tara said.

Sarah just giggled and shrugged. She didn't know how to explain it. She figured she smoked so much weed yesterday that she had forced her lungs to get used to it. Or maybe she was becoming one with the plant. She felt like her body was just fully attuned with marijuana now.

Sarah handed the bong to Tara and and lit it up for her. Tara took a rip almost as big and managed to take it in pretty well. The bong really made it nice and smooth.

As they sat there together, passing the bong back and forth, Tara noticed that Sarah was getting high faster. No wonder she was so obsessed with weed — it seemed to have a stronger effect on her. Tara was definitely getting high too, though. These bong hits were really adding up.

As she took another big rip, Tara almost laughed at herself, wondering what Tara of two days ago would think. But she wouldn't go back. If she was being honest with herself, she probably loved weed almost as much as Sarah did. It was objectively amazing and made her feel really fucking good.

Add some romance and sex into the mix, and that was a recipe for euphoria. Getting high with Sarah was a wonderful, incomparable experience, just like she promised it would be.

After hitting the bong for a while, maybe a little too hard, the girls lied down together, naked, and talked about the future.

"Should we have a sleepover next weekend?" Tara asked.

"Yeah. Let's have sex and get super high," Sarah said. "We should try edibles."

"What are edibles?" Tara asked, quizzically.

"I'll tell you later..."

"You know what's an edible? This is an edible," Tara said, touching Sarah's pussy. Sarah laughed.

They elaborated on their plans for the sleepover. Sarah had ideas for fun things to use as sex toys. She described a couple hairbrushes she had with very well-shaped handles. Tara suggested carrots or cucumbers.

"Oh my gosh a cucumber would hurt so much!" Sarah said.

"No, we just gotta find the right size and smoothness," Tara insisted.

Whatever the case, they were definitely going to be fucking each other with some assortment of objects.

Sarah wondered what other friends they could introduce weed to. Tara didn't even know how to answer this. She never thought she or Sarah would ever smoke weed, so her whole frame of reference was gone.

"Why not all of them?" Sarah said.

"No," Tara said, rolling her eyes. "We gotta be a little careful."

"Maybe Amanda? And Chloe?"

"Sure, we could start with them," Tara agreed.

"What about our guy friends? Like David and Ryan? And Liam?"

"Oh, Liam would definitely try weed. If he doesn't smoke it already."

"Hey speaking of our guy friends," Sarah said, getting a mischievous look in her eyes. "Would you wanna have a threesome with any of them?"

"Interesting..." Tara said, picturing this.

She was definitely attracted to a number of their guy friends, and yeah, she could see herself hooking up with one or two of them. Especially with Sarah involved. She decided David would be her first choice.

"Oh my God, David would be amazing!" Sarah said, jumping on this. "I think he would be so sweet. And we could really blow his mind."

Tara smiled. She liked this idea.

"I need to get on birth control," Sarah said, touching herself a little. "That's literally the first thing I'm doing when we get back."

Mike and Jack got dressed and left, turning out the lights.

Tara and Sarah pulled several layers of blankets over themselves so they could stay naked. They held each other and fell asleep together, dreaming of a future of endless possibilities.