All Comments on 'Can't Get It Up? Step Aside'

by Envoyeur

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82about 1 month ago

Fucking Fantastic! Loved every word, mind you, you'll get shit loads of wankers complaining about it, that's par for the course, just ignore them, they don't appreciate eroticism as much as I do, especially wife sharing. Pity there's not to be a follow up, let's hope Bruce bred Kelsey, the hot little bitch deserved it.

skruff101skruff101about 1 month ago

At least the author had the decency of including the cuckold tag, but as with the innumerable other stories of a similar ilk it suffers from something only a few talented authors can get right…it just wasn’t interesting.

Married couple agree to extra-marital sex…that’s it. Big whoop, if all you’re doing is adding another entry into the already burgeoning library of LW cuckold stories surely making it stand out from the also rans is priority one.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseabout 1 month ago

Is he willing to raise Bruce's offspring

Just a curious thought

Good story loved reading it

Darren

Daddydodaddy78Daddydodaddy78about 1 month ago

Great story keep up the great work

Jimbeauat62Jimbeauat6226 days ago

This story had me beating my dick like it owed me money!

Leroi123Leroi12323 days ago

This is without a doubt one of the best and most erotic stories I've ever read! No joke. You have a wonderful ability to write. The detail you put in virtually every sentence is captivating! I had to stop reading 4-5 times because it was so stimulating. Her poor husband is clearly a cuckold. Cassie's dialogue is particularly well-done and compelling. She is so sensitive to her husband’s feelings and is supportive of him! How lovely to read a story about wife-sharing that does not contain the wife and her bull humiliating her husband, etc.

Undecided2BsureUndecided2Bsure22 days ago

Leroi123 did you read this story because the wife isn't named Cassie, her name is Kelsey sooo where did Cassie come from?

Leroi123Leroi12321 days ago

Cassie cane from a sloppy voice dictation app/program. Does that answer your question?

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Not for me, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

fantastic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnvoyeur@Envoyeur
Check out my Discord server for story updates and discussion: https://discord.gg/2z7XR5j2Kj Check my Patreon for early chapter releases, short stories, and "What If" scenarios that deviate from the main story: https://www.patreon.com/envoyeur Chapter 3 of NCR is coming soon!...