All Comments on 'Can't Say No Ch. 02'

by ForlornUnicorn

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another interesting chapter......

Another well written, enjoyable and interesting chapter that puts forward a realistic and credible alternative for society. I do wonder if Non-Consent is the correct section for the story given that all of the activities are required by Law.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep it coming

Jessie just needs to learn to use her tight ass to keep everyone happy. No pregnancy worries and she can use her mouth to clean up afterwards!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
incoherent mess

Get an editor

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Forlorn Unicorn Hmmmm

A lonely animal with a dick sticking out of its forehead????

Or maybe it's just an alias for Involuntarily Celibate!!!!!

No gender listed in the bio but it doesn't really matter, seeing as how Unicorns and incels can be either.

The only thing interesting about this story is contemplating the psychological profile of the person who scribbled it.

Nothing original or erotic. A real libido killer.

princess_indianaprincess_indianaover 4 years ago
interesting story

I don't know why these stories are getting so much hate. I think maybe the fantasy (sexist/misogynistic world) is niche so maybe that's why. But your writing is good and the world is interesting! I also thought this story was better than the first one, which had a lot of set-up. This one gets right to the point. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
really loving it

Loving it so far. Cant wait for more. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really good!!

You are a VERY good writer!! And yeah idk why you are getting hate.. it’s in the correct category (you even put disclaimers at the beginning of the chapter) and the set up is really good!! I’m excited for more!

Please write more and don’t get discouraged! Seriously you are a great writer and I don’t think I saw any obvious mistakes (idk what others are talking about).

My fav part is her dripping c&nt but I don’t want her to get pregnant haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To the haters

If you dont like the tone of this story (very well written by the way) then you'd damned well better vote against tRump, or more importantly, Pence.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

Just as horrifying as chapter one. You're doing something that very few writers in this genre do - giving the main character realistic emotional responses. It makes your writing more powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
the high school drama is dumb

Literally every female in the building is in the same position she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dystopian future

This story works on a number of levels. It is very well written and emotionally engaged, at least from one perspective, and serves as a warning not only as parody but of a not wholly improbable dystopian future. A class discussion led by the teacher, in which the main character is brought before the class, and her male classmates are called forward, one by one, to face her up close and openly declare and explain their intentions toward her, could offer a potentially interesting and revealing plot line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great work

Looking forward to the next chapter writing is top quality i do have a question about this world how does marriage work? who would marry someone if anyone can and will get her pregnant?

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

A reasonable question, Anonymous. One of the weaknesses of this type of plot. In a world like this, every psychologically normal man would keep his wife and daughters locked in the house with the blinds drawn. The only time any of his daughters would leave the house is in a locked van with blacked out windows as he transports her to the house of her new husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It’s amazing!

Please keep writing, this has become my favorite story and I can’t wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I CAN'T wait until the next update. This is so good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 3?

Dude waiting on part 3....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great development

Another enjoyable chapter. Well written like the last one.

Being a teacher in this world seems like a very enjoyable role to a certain type of male at least, getting the chance to plant your seed in the youngest girls before most others would have the chance, and enjoying the power over them when they are at their most vulnerable and still trying to psychologically adjust to the total loss of freedom, and the almost certain pregnancy and the resulting loss of any future dreams

Jessies Mom is an interesting case once a powerful independent woman with a high profile job at a high profile company, but now having been ground down for years to the point of desperately trying to hold on to a menial part-time job

She seems to have been almost broken to the point where she doesn't have the strength to sit Jessie down and tell her the cold truth and prepare her as best she can resulting in Jessie having seemingly no preparation for the world she just stepped into

I would also rate this one 5 out of 5

deuquaugruvagedeuquaugruvageover 2 years ago

On to chapter two and I must say It's even better than the first.

Poor Jessie really doesn't seem have a clue wtf is up with her Mom? I get that it would be a shitty brutal conversation but you can't let your now adult girl out there without prepping her what's coming.

The encounter with Stevenson was great quality writing a different type of creep than than her neighbor but maybe even worse in some ways.

The Internal dialogue as she tried to figure out a way of her situation was great, The way Stevenson was playing with and getting off her naivety and inexperience was interesting and the physical encounter itself was very good the curiosity and pleasure she began to feel felt realistic despite it being rape.

Another great chapter.

gonzo141gonzo141about 2 years ago

Poor girl is completely unprepared doesn't even realize what her counselor obviously really after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Goddamnit Emily I freaking hate you. I actually hate you more than the councilor wtf

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing story. You're a great author. Hopefully this doesn't happen in the future. For whatever the reason this reminds me of Roe vs Wade

IsabellaMarieIsabellaMariealmost 2 years ago

This chapter is great. Her experience with the school counselor is perfectly written. The levels of power he has over her are insane.

It's not just that he can force her to have sex, but also how aware he is of the dynamics's at play during their encounter compared to the relative naivety of her regarding who he is and what he’s about.

The final possessive rub over her womb should let her know exactly what he's looking for but she's still too inexperienced to realize whats really going on.

Five out Five for me.

Delacour77Delacour77about 1 year ago

Wow, I like this chapter even more than the last. This game he's playing with her is absolutely delicious. It's a rigged game that she doesn't even understand she's playing, the entitlement and power he has over her, and on top of that, she's working out her own desires and pleasure while this is all being done to her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userForlornUnicorn@ForlornUnicorn
Hello reader, if you enjoy my stories then please check out my blog for more writing: https://bashfulnora.wordpress.com/

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES