All Comments on 'Can't Stop the Girl'

by YDB95

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
tangledweedtangledweedover 5 years ago
YDB95, can you show us on this doll...

...where the bad, conservative man, touched you?

We just can't escape the insidious creep of political propaganda in the news media, TV sitcoms, movies, books or even here in the pages of Literotica. I can understand and even tolerate an author's political leanings seeping into a story, since it part of who they are.

What I can't stand is when they make their personal politics the whole message of the story, while portraying any contrary philosophy with simplistic straw man villainy. The moral lecturing of those who feel necessary to create villains of the supposed opposition is as tedious to sit through as a cable TV evangelical sermon marathon. Both will get tuned out quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a piece of protracted drivel

Save yourself the pain, plenty of other options to read.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 5 years ago
UGH!!

You know what, forget all of the drivel about propaganda and political crap! This is a Holiday contest and all of the religions portrayed are part of that. It was a great story, hence the 5 *'s, and the only complaint was how she let Reggie continue to think there was anything there. Please keep writing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous