Can't Wait for the Weekend

Story Info
The start is a weekend together.
2.3k words
4
2.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's finally Friday, we've worked our asses off all week. I've so been looking forward to spending time with you. Friday night, let's order in, we can have a few drinks and unwind. We can enjoy each others company, maybe watch a movie, listen to music, whatever let's just be together.

Sure we're together every night, but we don't have to be anywhere this weekend. No commitments, no early morning rushing to get ready. Just the two of us, up to whatever naughty things we desire. Sure we need to get some chores done, that can happen Saturday afternoon. Saturday night we can go out for dinner and drinks. We can dress up, you know I love your gorgeous smile in everything you wear. But there's something about you in that black dress with the heels. Your reddish blond hair made to perfection. Your petite frame, amazing breasts and perfect ass. You know it all makes my heart skip a beat. All the guys in the restaurant forget about their spouses for a minute. I'm the guy with you. That makes me lucky. We can be romantic. I can tell you how much I love you. How happy I am to spend the rest of my life with you. How happy you make me with just a little kiss. God it's amazing to be in love with such a beautiful amazing person.

Sunday we can lay around all day. We can be lazy, sleep in and cuddle. Have mimosa with a late breakfast. Slow morning sex is always amazing with you. Our bodies relaxed, yet turned on. Neither of us have enough energy to go all out, it's slow sensual love making. My favorite kind.

Back to Friday night. We just ordered dinner and poured ourselves a drink. It's an old fashioned with some damn tasty bourbon for me. A damn strong margarita for you. I love when you drink tequila.

We're both relaxed sitting on the couch. We've changed out of our work clothes. You're in sweats and a tshirt, my favorite thing for you to wear by the way. I'm in basketball shorts and a tshirt. The fireplace is on. We've got our favorite songs playing throughout the house. We give cheers to each other before we take a drink. I lean in for a kiss. I love the feel of your lips on mine. I tell you that all too often, but it's true. Your lips are soft and sensual the perfect amount of tenderness and passion. The kiss gets longer and a bit more intense. Our tongues intermingling, tasting each other. I could kiss you for days. My hand goes to the back of your head. Stroking your jaw line as the passion intensifies.

Whenever we kiss like that my heart rate increases. You accuse me of a look. It's a look of passion and need. You drive me absolutely crazy. I move my lips to your neck. Kissing and nibbling as my hand traces up and down your side. From your hip all the way up to the side of your breast and back. Slowly tracing as my nibbles move up to you ear. I kiss then suck on your ear lobe. I can feel you hold your breath as my hand traces down under your tshirt. Across your abdomen. Teasing that spot just below your belly button. You're ticklish there, but it also makes you moan. I love to make you moan.

Moving my mouth back to yours for more kissing my fingers slide up your midsection between your breasts. Teasing around your nipples as our tongues are battling, tasting each other. Making us both hungry for more of each other. As my fingers get closer to your right nipple I feel you intake and hold a breath. This tells me I'm on the right path. Moving my lips back to your neck, down to your collar bone, kissing and nibbling. I have a goal to achieve. Timing is everything. My lips kissing and searching for the spot on your shoulder. I feel you exhale that breath as my fingers still trace circles around the outside of your nipple, careful not to make full contact.

I hear you moan, you give it away every time. I've found the spot. It's right on top of your right shoulder. I kiss it several times, run my tongue across it several more. Just when I think you've had enough my fingers trace down and lightly stroke across your hard nipple. At the same time I clamp my teeth in a sweet combination of a bite and a kiss right on the spot. This elicits the moan and writhing I wanted. I love turning you on. This does it every time. Pinching your nipple, slightly pulling, all while nibbling on your most sensitive spot. Your head rolled off to the side giving me free rein to do as I need. I slide my hands down to the bottom of your tshirt. Moving my mouth down to your breasts while simultaneously pulling your shirt up. I kiss between your tits. I fucking love the feel and taste of your skin. Especially when you're as hot as you are right now. Your hands are on the back of my head. You don't know whether to push me away or pull me in closer.

I'm now kneeing on the floor. My mouth suctioned over your left nipple. My tongue bathing your erect nipple with a mixture of suck and lick. The vortex like movement on your nipple is a preview of what I plan on doing to your clit several moments from now. My fingers trailing down to your hip bone. Sliding across the waist line of your sweats. With my tongue still working it's magic on your nipple, I hook my fingers in the waist of your sweats. Pulling them down. Moving back to allow your to kick off your sweats. Your tshirt just barely covering your perfect tits. You're so damn sexy laying back on the couch. Your glistening vagina is already wet for me. I'm not done warming up your oven. I want your temp set to 500, you need ample time to get that hot.

Pushing your right leg up on to the couch cushion I put your left leg to rest on my shoulder. I can smell your arousal already. I kiss the inside of your thigh just above your knee. Licking and kissing as I move my way towards your groin. I take my time kissing and licking, sometimes moving back towards your knee a bit, before advancing ever closer to where I know you need me. You're a good girl and lay back for this treatment. You know my desire to please, you know I won't be happy until you're happy. Licking ever closer up your right thigh. My hand pushing your thighs apart a little to give me access. My lips are just inches from my absolute favorite spot on your body. The junction where your thigh and pussy meet. The crease that's sensitive and drives you crazy. Kissing the skin on your thigh I move mouth as low as I can on your thigh, with a firm tongue I lick slowly up the crease. I can taste your juices that have escaped your vagina. I love the taste of you.

I lap at that crease over and over again with slow sensual licks. Your hands are on the back of my head, attempting to steer me to the middle of you. I'm not having that. You know I need to tease you more.

Moving my mouth to your other thigh, giving you the same treatment. Licking and kissing on a slow journey from your knee up to your beautiful pussy. The hand on your opposite thigh now teasing and tracing circles on the most sensitive skin of your thigh. Coming near your pussy but never touching. My lips now at the crease on the other side of your pussy. Licking up and down slowly, careful not to make contact with anything that will set you off. On my next trip up the side of your pussy I trail my tongue all the way up to the skin just above your your clit. Applying a bit more pressure with my tongue as I lick.

I pull my mouth away and slowly move my mouth down to your opening. Exhaling hot breath with my mouth just centimeters from you. You can almost feel my chin, then my lips, then my nose as I pass over you. Your vagina is soaked and open, inviting me to enjoy your taste. I probe your opening with my tongue, finally tasting the cum that's been flooding from you because of this intense tease. Your hands pull my face into you as my tongue glides as deep inside you as it can get. Licking up towards your g sport but not quite long enough to reach, slurping out your amazing juices. I lap at your opening, pulling more juices out of you with my tongue.

I can tell you need more. I form my tongue into a wide pancake shape and lick slowly from your opening all the way to just above your clit. Feeling for the nerve endings around your clit that are the most sensitive. Memorizing which ones make you writhe. I make several slow passes with a wide tongue. Your moans and movements from your hands are getting more determined. Your level of need is high. On my last pass over your clit I stop. I hold my tongue on your clit with constant even pressure. Forming my lips into an "O" over your clit I form a vacuum and lightly suck. While I suck I start the vortex movement of my tongue. You have a sensitive spot just under and to the right of your clit. I ensure my tongue hits that spot with consistency. I feel you starting to tense.

That's my cue, I slide two fingers just inside your opening and curve them up. Applying pressure to your gspot, I slow down the vortex on your clit being more precise with my efforts. I know this will push you over the edge and I love it. I apply just the perfect amount of pressure with a combination of speed and pressure on your gspot. I hear you suck in a breath. I feel your legs tense, your thighs try to come together. My free hand keeping your legs spread enough. As the continuous movement is too much for you. First I feel your pussy clench on my fingers. A warm gush of liquid runs down my wrist. At the same time your clit pulses. Your release your breath and moan loud enough for the neighbors to hear. Your fingers are pulling my head into you hard now. Your legs are locked and shaking. I can feel your abs tense and relax over and over as your ride out the wave. Your orgasms can last up to 20 seconds when I've done my job. This one is close to that.

As you ride out the end I feel you begin to relax, your hand immediately pushes my head away from your groin. You're too sensitive for touch. This give me time to stand up and get naked. My cock is hard and leaking precum as I pull my shorts down. The head, swollen and straining for relief. My need to be inside you is intense. I can't remember the last time I was this turned on. You move your head to the arm rest with one leg on the floor the other spread over the back of the couch, I kneel between your legs. The engorged head my cock nestled neatly between your open glistening lips. I spread my precum out around your opening before sliding my cock length wise up between your lips. The ridge of my cock passing over your clit causing you to jump. Ooops you're still a bit too sensitive for that. Pulling my hips back and aligning myself to your opening, I apply a little pressure pushing the head of my cock just inside you. I can feel you stretch a bit to accommodate me. The ridge at the bottom of my head just passes through your opening and rubbing against your g spot.

Slowly sinking into you inch by inch. Your tight wetness feels amazing wrapped around me. Our eyes locked for a second just enjoying the sensations of each other. I feel your hands on my hips. Guiding me inside you. My balls are already tight to my

body with anticipation of unloading all my pent up angst from this stressful week. Unloading everything I have inside you. I finally bottom out. Our bodies pressed together. My cock already swollen deep inside you, the head almost pressed against your cervix. I just hold it there slightly grinding. Savoring the feel of you encompassing me.

I pull back slowly until only the head remains inside you, only to slowly slide all the way back in. Repeating this with a grind each time I'm fully inside you. Attempting to rub my pubic bone against your clit. I feel you wrap your legs around me. This is your signature move. You know it drives me crazy. I start to pull back less and drive my hips onto you with more force. My thrusts are shorter and faster. Driving your ass into the couch. Your arms wrapped around my neck as I hear you whisper into my ear. "Fill me up, let me feel you cum inside me"

Those words are more than I can take. With two more short but very hard thrusts I drive as deep into you as I can and hold it. My cock expanding even more as the head swells before releasing several torrents of cum. Splashing against the back of your pussy. Filling you up, my seed seeping further into your womb. I'm savoring the feeling you give me as I collapse satiated on your chest. Both of us out of breath and happy. I can't wait to spend the rest of the weekend with you.