Canterville - 13 Moons 02

Story Info
The first full moon nightmare.
2.9k words
4.67
3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers

We hadn't bothered to wait for breakfast at the B&B, so we stopped at a Starbucks in the newer area of Oak Noll. I stared out the window watching nothing, trying to think of anything else but last night. My brother absorbed in his tablet, mom and dad comparing notes and debating on where to stop next. It wasn't really a debate. Mom always got him to stop where she wanted.

It was close to noon when we drove into another forgettable town. I followed my parents into an antique store and looked around for a few minutes then went back outside and sat with Jake on a bench across the street.

After a few minutes, he looked at me and in one of those rare lucid moments between a sister and her baby brother he asked, "Jen, were you scared?"

I looked at him, trying to see if he was sincere or just going to rib me when I answered. He had a concerned look on his face.

"Yeah, I was, it happened so fast."

"Do you know what kind of dog it was?"

"Jake, it didn't look like no dog."

"Huh?"

I stared into the parking lot, seeing the thing in my mind. "It was huge. It must of been seven feet tall and it stood up. It had pointy ears. His shoulders were broad and it didn't seem to have a neck. Its paws had pointed claws. He stood and walked at me at first, then crouched down on all fours and ran at me. I fell and he was on top of me. He smelled horrible. His breath was worse. Its mouth was large with sharp yellow teeth. The top of his long muzzle was wide and, I swear Jake, its eyes glowed red."

I looked down at Jake. His had a puzzled look on his face and I waited for one of his wise-ass cracks. But he looked back down at his iPad without saying a word. I shrugged my shoulders thinking, "Well so much for my little brothers concern or believing me."

"Did it look like this?"

Jake held up his iPad. There was a picture, a drawing, of the thing. We both said together, "That's a werewolf." I looked at the screen.

"Sis, I think those guys were just fucking with you. They were probably playing some kind of hunt game. One guy puts on a wolf costume and his buddies try and track him down. You happen to show up, they scare the shit out of you and they have a good laugh. Remember the waitress telling us to stay in last night. Didn't want anyone interfering with their fun."

I thought, "The little bastard is right. It was dark, I was scared. My imagination got the better of me."

I loudly agreed with Jake's take of last night. "Those motherfuckers!"

An elderly couple walking by, giving me a startled glance. After they passed, Jake and I looked at each other and laughed.

Jake wet back to his iPad, "I can't wait to text the guys and tell them about your werewolf."

"Oh, please don't." I begged, "You know the kinda crap I'd have to put up with. Come on Jake don't.".

He looked up at me and, I don't know if it was the expression on my face or him a just, for once, being human, said, "Okay, but you owe me. Unless you turn into a werebitch by next full moon, then I let everyone know."

"Asshole."

But at least we both were smiling.

The next two weeks dragged on. I had no more dreams of the "werewolf". Once in a while I'd have a bit of anger at those old men playing some kind of role-playing hunting game and using me as part of it, scaring me half to death. But then I'd just let it go, thinking one day I'd probably laugh about it.

The week at Ocean City was cathartic. I met a couple of other girls that had just graduated too and hung out with them the whole week. Jake had his first crush. He was so cute.

When we got home, I had a couple weeks to get ready to leave. I couldn't wait to go, mixed with some apprehension about leaving.

I remember hearing a comment one afternoon in passing. A mother talking to another about how her kids were acting up and blaming it on tonight's full moon.

Later that evening as the shadows grew longer, my thoughts went back to Canterville, the woods, the face of that "werewolf". Again, it seemed so real. Everything that night was so real.

As the sun set, I remembered what my dad had taught me; "A full moon rises with the setting of the sun". I sat in my room and watched the light fade. I suddenly felt tired, afraid. I glanced at the clock, it was almost nine, but I was so sleepy. I changed into my pj's, a light pull over soft cotton blouse, matching shorts, crawled into bed and closed my eyes.

A violent shiver shot through me. My eyes wide open. I looked around. "What the fuck?" I was standing on a path in the woods. "Canterville. Shit, it's the same woods." There was the moonlight shining through the trees. A fine mist catching it. I felt the dirt of the path on my feet. I looked down. I was naked! My tits jutting from my chest, nipples hard and pointing. Goosebumps all over me. The loudness of the crickets and frogs, ringing in my ears. My breathing heavy.

"Wake up Jenny." I told myself. It would not be the last time I begged myself to do so this night.

Then the sudden, silence.

I turned, knowing where to look, knowing what I was going to see. Crouching on the path was a dark mass in the mist. It started to rise. That large shape formed. Pointed ears, large head, no neck, broad shoulder, long arms, sharp shaped paws. Its fur glistening in the moonlight. Then its eyes, glowing red.

It took a step towards me, then another, another. Just like the first time I froze. Then its pace quickened. It crouched down on all fours and sprinted towards me. I stumbled backward, fell to the ground. I could feel the leaves, twigs against the bare skin of my back.

Then he was on me. His face staring down into mine. That awful smell from his fur and breath.

My mind screaming, "Jenny, wake up!"

He leaned closer, its muzzle against my hair, his nostrils flaring as he sniffed it. Then moving down the side of face, neck, he pushed his snout into my underarm, inhaling the odor it gave. He looked up at face. His long-pointed tongue, swiped at my hairless armpit, as if he was tasting me. Then his wet tongue, moved to my right tit, circling it, then he grasped it, pulled it, then massaged it as it was wrapped in his tongue. He released it, looking up at me with his reddish eyes, slid his tongue across my chest and did the same to my other tit. I lay still, letting him manipulate me. Afraid to even breath.

He picked his head up and placed both paws on my outstretched biceps, pinning me to the ground. He raised his head and howled, the sound filling the night.

He again, looked down at me, moved his paws off my arms. He then moved down my body. His long slobbering tongue, caressing me as he moved. Again, swiping across my chest, then stomach, down between my thighs. He licked my inner thighs. His tongue and muzzle pushing them farther apart. With his nostrils flaring, I could feel the warmth the air escaping from them against my pussy. He then sniffed deeply, burying his muzzle between my thighs, into my crotch.

Then I felt it! The tip of his pointed tongue sliding up and down the slit of my pussy lips.

"Oh, dear God Jenny, wake up!"

I lifted myself up on my elbows and stared down at the scene. My wide open spread thin thighs on either side of the beast's canine face. His eyes closed, his nostrils flaring, inhaling my pussy's scent. I couldn't see it but felt the tip of his smooth tongue plying my pussylips apart. Then the shock of quick, sharp pain as the tip of his tongue entered my virgin pussy severing the thin skin of my hymen.

His eyes opened wide as the trickle of blood from the wound hit his tongue. The taste awakening his animal thirst. The pointed tip of his tongue, scraping the inner walks of my cunt, like a finger. The flat part of his tongue pressed against my pussylips, moving up and down. He was lapping up my juices. My clit being massaged and awakened to his animalistic manipulations.

His course tongue transformed now to a soft, smooth, silky texture. My pussy responded. Secreting more of my essence, flowing over his mouth.

I inhaled deeply. The putrid odor from his fur, now intoxicated me. I spread my thighs as wide as I could, wanting to savor as much of him as I could. Wanting him to devour me.

The I came. A shattering, orgasmic shockwave bolted from my clit, through my cunt, pelvis, down my thighs, to my feet. At the same time up through my abdomen, my chest, making my tits shake. The orgasm flowed up into my head and out my arms and fingertips. It consumed me.

The beast held his tongue still inside me and against my pussylips and clit until my shivering stopped.

Then, as if in triumph, he lifted his head away from my splayed legs, stood above me and howled loudly. His canine face silhouetted by the full summer moon.

I looked up at him standing over me. His broad shoulders, long arms and sharp claws. I could sense his strong, tight muscular form under his dense dark brown fur.

He glared down at me. His eyes now more intensely red. He snarled, baring his yellowish canine teeth. His sharp elongated fangs dripping drool.

He grunted. Then I saw it. Between his legs. The tip of his cock emerged from its sheath. It was pointed, coned shaped. It continued to expand out of its casing. The base of the head was surrounded by small round nubs.

My body trembled as his cock grew from between his legs, his ball sac hanging low between its legs. The girth of his cock was as thick as my wrist. The head of his pointed coned shape dick, larger than my clinched fist. It kept growing, emerging from its sheath.

Then the reality shot through me. He was going to fuck me! Rape me with that thing.

"Wait. It's just a dream Jenny. Wake up! Damn it, just, for God's sake, wake up."

I looked at my apparition. I needed to escape. In one motion, I rolled over, put my arms straight out, feet on the ground and started to crawl from beneath him.

There was a howling roar and I only moved a few steps when I felt his front paw slide under my arm, his claws separated around the base of my neck and shoulders.

His other front paw, wrapped around my lower abdomen. He lifted me nearly off the ground as if I weighed nothing. My arms and legs hanging dangling limp, with my fingertips and toes barely touching the ground.

My head hung low. I was sobbing, tears dripping from my eyes to the ground. I felt, so small, childlike, helpless. I was suspended in air, firmly in his grasp. His putrid stench all around me.

A wave of panic shot through me as I felt the tip of his coned shaped cock pierce my vaginal opening, spreading it apart. Then I felt the base of the knobby head push against the entrance.

I screamed into the woods, "NNNNOOOO!"

My mind now begging to convince myself, 'Jenny, it's just a dream! It's just a dream.'

But the smells, the glowing moonlight, the coolness of the forest air, his touch, holding me in place.

I screamed again, "AAAAUUUGGGHHHHHH", as his entire coned head cock, drove past my clenched virgin hole. Now, my virginity completely robbed from me.

His low growl came as he tightened his grip around my shoulders and abdomen. He pushed his cock deeper into me. It seemed to be coated in a gooey oil, letting it to easily slice through me. My poor untested pussy walks stretched wide open, seemingly beyond their limits. The pain was so intense I thought I would faint. Deeper he pushed. I could feel the arteries in his thick dick pulsating as more blood rushed in to expand his cock.

He moved a single claw under my chin and raised my head, forcing me to look forward through the moonlit shadowed trees.

I was dangling in the air. My arms and legs limb. The beasts cock impaled inside of me. He moved my body forward, his massive penis sliding out of me, until it reached the fist-sized head, then he pulled me back onto his hard staff. He eased me off again and then started to quicken the pace of moving my cunt up and down his cock.

He let out a low grunt each time he imbedded his dick in me. My arms and legs swaying back and forth with the rocking rhythm. Each time he moved me back onto his cock, I let out a girlish grunt, "AH."

The movement kept increasing. I felt like a little rag doll. He started to hammer his cock into me. Sweat covered my body, its odor mixing with the beasts. He shoved his rigid tool deep inside of me, holding its pointed head pressed against my cervix.

He stopped. tightened his grip around my stomach and neck. I felt his entire cock expand. Then a warm wet gush of his animal cum followed into me, filling my womb.

He let out a combination loud low growl and high pitched wolf like howl at the instance he came.

My teary eyes and dry mouth wide open, seeing nothing and not making no sound. Totally under his control. The second waves of his cum filled me so much, that it was seeping out the sides of my pussy.

Without explanation, devoid of feelings, I felt my legs start to shake, my pussy tightened around his dick, and my own orgasm shuddered through me.

"OOOOOHHHHH", I sighed loudly. Tears still streaming down my face. Our orgasms meeting. His animal lust and my complete surrender.

As our contractions around each other subsided, he eased me off his still rigid tool. A fresh wave of pain shot through me when the bottom of his large nubbed, cone head cock pulled out of me.

He gently placed my grumbled defeated form down on the ground. Its first sign of tenderness. I lay there, motionless, close to a fetal position.

I could sense him hovering over me. I felt I was nothing more than his used, humiliated, dominated, and violated little bitch.

He grunted. I turned my head and looked up at him crouched above me. He licked the sweat off my back, tasting me. He let out a low growl, baring his teeth. then he rose, standing, howled loudly at thy full moon and stalked slowly through the brush, looking back at me with those glowing red eyes. Then he was gone.

I lay still. Closed my eyes praying, "Jesus, let this nightmare end." I was numb. I felt the dried leaves and branches that I laid on, the stench of him still around me. Then a light on my face. I squinted and slowly opened my eyes. I felt the sheets of my bed beneath me. His smell faded. I was still drenched in sweat and naked. My pjs next to me. A wave of panic and relief shooting through me. It was all a dream. Thank God. But it was so real. I stood and looked down at the bed, a small spot of blood stained the sheet.

I whispered to myself, "What? No."

I reached down between my thighs and ran my index finger along the inside of my pussylips. "God I'm soaking wet." And then I felt it was gone. My precious hymen, severed. But it was just a dream. How, what happened?

I turned and looked at myself in the mirror. My tear-stained face. My long hair stringy from sweat. My firm, pointed tits, jutting from my chest. I felt like they were mocking me. The red marks around my neck and abdomen where the beast had held me. Small scratches all over my legs and arms from the branches on the ground. How? Then as the sunlight filled the room, the marks all faded, disappeared. Was I still dreaming? What has happened to me?

Then I remembered, the soars in my mouth from the things drool and how they had vanished during the night. Now this.

I looked again at myself in the mirror. I thought, except for my tear-stained face and stringy hair there were no other signs of the night before.

Then I turned and looked down at the bed. The blood stain was still there and my hymen, gone.

But it was just a dream. Just a dream.

Not the last.

kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers