All Comments on 'Cape of Good Hope'

by incesting

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This belongs in the incest category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great build up.

Loved it. Thank you.

PenPal2001PenPal2001almost 3 years ago

A true love story, not just sex. If the story continues I'm sure it will include a baby, and hopefully a grandbaby too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story! Enjoyed read it.....like the slow build up.

AngusMAngusMalmost 3 years ago

Excelente +++++ Muy agradable

lovemmyhairylovemmyhairyover 2 years ago

the intro left me cold

It was just media drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I haven’t read anything this engaging for quite a while here.

Great one incesting.

mitchawamitchawa11 months ago

An innovative plot at the end of apartheid. The daughter sharing her black lover with her mother would have created a scandal if it were known. In reality, the mother's willingness to sleep with him would be unimaginable, but you worked magic with your writing skills. The fact that she accepted him as a human and sexually added meaning to the story. The fact that she approved of the marriage and accepted him as her son-in-law, and persuaded her husband to accept Adio too. The sleeping arrangements, while her husband traveled, meant that Adio was a more than happy man. The story was awesome as fiction. The writing was superb especially the detail about shopping, architecture, clothing, and the sex scenes. A splendid well-written story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userincesting@incesting
The stories I have written and their brief…… It Started With A Slip Of The Hand. I’ve written a spin-off of the magical story that one of my favourite authors from Lit- ‘alwayswantedto’ had written a long while back. (Unfortunately the porn police of Literotica isn’t allowin...