All Comments on 'Capramendes, the Milkmaid'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
sadlittlelostboysadlittlelostboyover 14 years ago
Betrayal and Tits make a delicious combination

On of my very favourite stories is your "The biggest tits in the world." To this you have added a big fat dose of betrayal, and it's a delicious combination.

Thanks again, MEH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I want to see more like is story

the story was sexy. will you make one that a sexy school teacher demoness . that would be hot. Just a idea. I also like blond hair women is your stories. I would like to see more with crushed between her breasts too of thoses two women they wear hot too. Your wirting hard to put down. Good sexy story.

NotShyGuyNotShyGuyabout 14 years ago
Just wanted to say

It's always great to read your work. Hope to see more from you soon and I'm glad to hear that 201 is on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
love it

Excellenct but more titfucking! And another girl to help is allways good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Super!

Very erotic! What about a story where a best friend turns out to be succubus...

The_EquillibriaThe_Equillibriaalmost 14 years ago
Good indeed

very erotic but still needs something more.

CranfreeCranfreealmost 14 years ago
Wonderful story, if only...

Loved this story, nice topic and ideas.

If only he didn't have to die, though. Would have much preferred him getting lucking and turning into an incubus, or something along those lines. Maybe her personal incubus, even.

But still, amazing writing, keep it up, I still loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mmmm, milk

I read this again, and think it is becoming one of my favorites from this H-space series. I liked the lead-up to the final, hideously erotic climax, especially the succubi flying around with goat hooves, for some reason. I'm not sure if it's because you're main character was going to die anyway, but it was a little hard to tell him apart from any of the other soldiers who meet a nasty end at the hands - or vaginas, as the case may be - of cruel but nonetheless smokin' succubi. Of course, your stories here are erotica first and foremost, but it might round out your stories to emphasize the individuality of the main character; although, I suppose if he's going ultimately pop his clogs it doesn't matter much either way. Keep writing, it is very much enjoyed and appreciated.

wet_specialwet_specialover 13 years ago

I've been reading your work ever since I encountered this story. The Summoning Series is a must, and I was sad when I reached the end, glad that there's still more out there to read about from Rosa and Verde. Keep writing!

AcalAcalover 13 years ago
Ending

I do agree with Cranfree, that would have been a nice touch rather then the standard 'death' ending. But other then that it was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Minus 1 Star for the "Standard Death Ending."

Yup. You read it right. I love your writing, but it's getting really tired/cliched; regardless of the story, you always write a "death" ending. It's getting stale and rather one note, which is unfortunate as you happen to be a very fine writer (and I love Succubi), but your stories all end roughly the same way.

It's beginning to feel like "read one, read'em all" right now, as regardless of how they start, they all end with a death ending.

Minus 1 Star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Nice story!

xxxecilxxxecilabout 13 years ago
Much More...

I would have given far more than name, rank, and serial number! Yikes! Very enjoyable read. But you might consider a story where lots of other people die, but one man becomes a sex slave to the demons, imprisoned by his own lust.

xxxecilxxxecilabout 13 years ago
we can only hope

If Earth suffers this sort of invasion, I wouldn't last five minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well Done

A very good read. Awesome ending. I did not see that one coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
That is a freaking awesome story!

Out of all the stories that I've read so far this is my absolute favorite! Having your penis stuck in a pulsing breast. That is just such a turn on in so many different ways and levels. Sadly again, your character died. I know that this is a point of many of your stories, but it just makes the stories seems so depressing. Can you write a different story similar to this where they actually “milk the guys penis”, and keep them alive to keep milking him over and over again? Overall, this was a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story!

I love the death endings! The story feels too soft if there isn't death involved! muhahaha!

HurbsterHurbsterover 12 years ago
Another good guy dead.

Nasty, shame really as this guy was actually a good bloke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Strangely humorous

I thought it was pretty funny, getting milked by a breast lol. Felt sorry for the guy at the end though :o

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I in general prefer happy endings as life gives us enough crap; however, this story was better off with the dark ending.

lakutettigalakutettigaalmost 11 years ago
saw this in 9erotica lmao you rock

fucking awesome

TernomTernomabout 10 years ago

Loved how he had some hope to the very last moment before everything was taken from him, hehe :)

DrSpideyDrSpideyabout 9 years ago
One of my favorites.

I hate the fact he dies. I was rooting for him the first time I read it.

Still a great story, and I like the fact Capramendes had gigantic breasts. That was a turn on.

I love your other stories as well. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One of my favorite stories!!!!

You are very talented. They way you spin your tales about the succubus!!! Brilliant!

Arronbird85Arronbird85over 8 years ago

Very sexy, the strong muscular army hero being caught and trapped then strapped to a chair naked and literally milked dry. I pictured him looking like model David Piccard and for that sheere hotness I wished he'd have survived and become a sex slave to enjoy many more milkings, but the poor guy didn't. At least he went out in the throes of a wild continuous cum shot. All sexy men deserve to have an orgasm as wild ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I think it would've been hotter if she'd just blown him while milking her tits into the pail. But that's just me. These hell-space stories are always wonderfully dark, keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous