Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 25

Story Info
Emrah has to look after a difficult hostage.
23.3k words
4.63
2.7k
1

Part 25 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 12/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vector900
Vector900
136 Followers

This ongoing sci-fi series will contain non-consensual elements.

Since my escape from the Eden I hadn't even had a chance to go to my quarters. That was my destination now.

Three weeks ago I had infiltrated the star liner. Posing as a passenger I hacked their systems, leaving them vulnerable to our attack. We had captured quite a number of high valued hostage, that we were taking to a planet called Torbe.

After my ordeal the first thing I wanted was a shower, and then a good sleep.

Roki was waiting for me outside my door. I had forgotten just how petite of a girl she was. I couldn't help but run my eyes briefly over her boyish figure. Her hair was still a mess of tight auburn curls. Before my mission on the liner we had spent a glorious night together, and it was all I had been able to think about since. She was young at nearly half my age, but there was a connection that I hoped was still felt by her.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

She smiled, and then asked if I wanted some company. The small gap in her front teeth seemingly teasing me into making a decision. I wanted to sleep, but I couldn't say no. Once we were inside we almost immediately started kissing. It felt very natural. It was what we both wanted.

I could feel her eager hands all over me. With a groan I pushed my tongue deeply into her mouth, and reached round grabbing her tight ass. It was so firm, and so small. My nostrils filled with the smell of engine grease and oil. It was intoxicating.

There had been many dreams and imaginings about our re connection. This beat them all and I felt deep warm feeling in my stomach.

"I've really missed you," she said, as she tried to pull the zip of my coveralls down.

We were both trying to disrobe each other and kiss at the same time. It was clumsy and awkward. Not that I minded. Eventually in a state of semi undress I dragged her over to the bed. Our bodies entwined on the mattress as our hands searched for new delights.

"Yes," I growled, as her small hand had slipped between my legs. Two fingers were moving against my pussy, and I closed my eyes in sheer delight.

"Roll onto your back," she whispered. I did as she asked, she kissed and nuzzled my neck. With delicious anticipation I felt her lowering herself until her mouth was on my stomach.

"Oh Roki," I cooed, knowing where she was going.

"Oh god," I groaned, as her fingers spread my labia. Then I trembled all over as her tongue began to tease my clit. Her hands began to snake up and down my body as her mouth explored my wet pussy. I wrapped my legs around her body. I could feel the warmth of her skin. More and more she teased, and then she began to suck my clit between her lips. I shivered hard and felt waves of pleasure wash over me.

"Don't stop," I grunted hoarsely.

She didn't and continued to give me the most exquisite pleasure. Her head moved slowly from side to side. I closed my eyes and drank in the feeling.

She was my subordinate and half my age, and that made what she was doing even more intense.

"More," I moaned, "more." Like a fire it grew until I could speak no more, and just moaned with unbridled pleasure. Then it hit me. "I'm coming," I whined loudly. My body shook, and she raised herself up and climbed on top of me to enjoy my feeling with me. Her lips were on mine again and I kissed her even more hungrily than before. I dragged my nails down her back, trying to impart some of the feeling I felt.

I rolled her over onto her back and buried my face in her neck. I kissed and sucked at her skin. I took one of her breasts in my hand and squeezed her soft pliable flesh. She had large nipples, and they were rock hard, I could feel them under my palm. They needed more, I gave one a gentle pinch.

"They're sensitive," she moaned, underneath me.

"Are they?" I replied and began to gently suck on it.

"Aww fuck," she groaned. My free hand reached down between her legs, and soon I was repaying the pleasure she had given me. I stroked my fingers just to hear her reaction. I didn't go down on her, I wanted to watch her orgasm. My fingers worked their magic, and soon she was nearing her peak. I stared into her face, enjoying the reactions and how it changed to each new manipulation by me.

"Ahh ah ahh," she cried out

Her eyes were clenched tightly closed and I kissed her firmly as I brought her to orgasm.

Exhausted and cover in a sheen of sweat we lay entwined on the bed. Both of us were breathing heavily and I would have given the world to have stayed like this. Sleep was close though and my heavy eyes couldn't stay open for ever.

Roki was gone when I awoke. She had her duties to perform.

It was strange being in my quarters again. All the luxury of the star liner seemed a million light years away. I would have to get accustomed to the bare metal walls and simple fixtures. The noise of the engines seemed louder after spending so much time on that luxurious ship.

When I saw Roki again I knew I would have to tell her about my time on the Eden. Some of it would have to be edited out, especially the night I had spent with a young man called Cody. I still felt guilt about what I had done. It was all in the past now.

**********

Amongst the hostages we had captured from the Eden was a woman called Antoinette. I had met her before once at a slave auction. On the Eden she was an entertainer, and when I had noticed her in one of the cages I asked Berta to release her. She was a slave after all, and I was keen that she not return to that lifestyle.

I had ordered her to be temporarily house in some unoccupied quarters until I could figure out what to do with her.

"Hello, Commander," she said, with a smile as I entered. It looked like she had been sleeping when I entered. She sat up and covered her chest with a thin white sheet. I could see the perfect roundness of her breasts through the fabric. Her hair was down and her long golden locks hung onto her shoulders.

"What did they tell you was happening?" I asked, curiously.

"They told me I belonged to you now, Commander," she said, softly.

I shook my head, and told her that she was free now.

"Yes, Commander."

"Emrah, call me Emrah. It's Antoinette isn't it."

"That's right."

I explained how we had attacked the Eden and captured her along with other hostages. She said she expected as much. Then to my surprise she asked me if I would like to join her in bed.

"No, of course not. You aren't here for that." I said, feeling my cheeks blush slightly. I tried my best to explain why that was inappropriate, and she nodded, but I dont think she really understood. Through experiences, I knew this wasn't going to be an easy process. I could tell her she was free all I wanted, but it would be long time before it sunk in.

"I brought you something to wear." I tossed a pair of clean coveralls onto the bed beside her. Technically she wasn't part of the crew, but it would have to do for now.

She nodded and let the sheet drop from her body. Her body was perfect and flawless just as I had remembered. She showed no embarrassment or shame at being naked in front of me. Respectfully I turned away as she dressed. On the small side table I saw that she had managed to bring a purse with her.

"What will happen to me now, Emrah?"

"What would you like to happen. I can give you some credits, and have you dropped off at a planet?"

"Could I return to my owners?"

"No," I said, "that's impossible." The coveralls I had given her fitted her well apart from around the chest. She was just too busty from them to be zipped up all the way.

I asked if she had any family, but she told me she had been born into service. We chatted a bit about her life. She had been bred for entertaining. Most of her early life had been spent at special slave schools for courtesans and the graduates always fetched a high price amongst the free systems.

"We met once before, you know," I said, trying a different tack.

"Really?"

"It was when you were being sold as the auction on the collector station."

"I don't remember you, sorry."

"It's fine, you wouldn't recognise me, in fact I was a slave then, just like you. Now I am free, it will take some time to adjust, but things will start to get better."

"If I am free, could I not just choose to go back?"

I sighed. Being free was as alien to her as being owned was to me. I had to be firm with her. I told her that even though she was free she was still on a pirate vessel and would have to do as instructed.

"You can stay in here for the time being, while I figure something out."

In a lot of ways I pitied her. She wasn't some pleasures slave servicing men, but a valued piece of property that stayed in the finest hotels and performed in the most exquisite venues. In fact on the Eden she had a first class cabin, that was why she ended up in our hold. Now she was facing real life, one that while it offered freedom also promised hardships and tough lessons.

*******

I went to find my Captain, Berta. She wasn't on the bridge, and I found her in her quarters eating a meal. She offered me a plate, which I declined, but took an offer of a drink instead.

"How's you slave girl?" she asked, with some amusement. She was a large woman with a very cheerful disposition. Nothing seemed to faze or bother her, and I found that a very admirable quality.

I told her the difficulties I was having with Antoinette, and she sympathized up to a point.

"Once they get indoctrinated, it's hard for them to adapt." It was the same thing Delphine had told me, and I thought that if she had been here she could have come up with a solution. Berta did reassure me that in time she might change her attitude.

"That's all we can give her for now," I said.

"For someone morally against slavery, you worked very quickly in acquiring one." I had to laugh, it was true, and I could see the funny side of it. Then she reminded me to destroy any personal items she had with her. It was a precaution they took with all the hostages to guard against concealed weapons and comms devices.

I gave her a full debrief on what had happened on the liner, and she wondered if it could be a plan we could use again. It couldn't be with me posing as a guest though. They would likely have my image now and would be on the lookout in the future.

"We got quite the haul of hostages in the cargo deck. Most of them have been sorted now," she said, and I apologized for sleeping while the crew stayed busy through the night. She explained that there were five high value hostages who were being held on a special deck, while the rest were still in their cages in the hold. I asked her why they had been separated, and she told me it was just a safety precaution. When we had toured the cages, there had been passengers that had tried to bribe me, and I asked her if that was the reason. She said, it was one of many reasons.

In the past Martina had looked after them, but this time she asked if I wouldn't mind taking charge of the small group. "It's not that I don't trust my girls, of course."

"Of course," I said, with a smile. It was a long way to Torbe, and it would keep me busy.

There was going to be a fuel stop along he way and a few days rest and relaxation for the crew. It had been a long boring flight trailing the Eden. While I was enjoying games and massages, our crew ate basic rations and waited.

"You know, part of me wondered if I would ever see you again," she said, as she picked at her food.

"Did you think I would have gotten used to my luxurious surroundings."

She nodded with a laugh, but then told me that it would have been a perfect opportunity to return to earth for me.

"Honestly, I was considering it," I said, earnestly. "But you saved me from the prison of Ferrin, and that is something I can never forget or fully repay."

"I'm glad," she said, "It's just a year Emrah, after that, who knows you might want to extend our contract."

I smiled and told her I would certainly give it thought. I left her to her meal and went about my new task.

**********

The cell block was on a lower deck, and there were two crew mates already standing guard outside the main door. I explained that I was taking charge now, and under no circumstances should anyone else be allowed to enter unless it was an emergency. They nodded happily.

When I had first come aboard the Siren's Kiss I had been treated with some suspicion, but now with two successful missions under my belt, I was able to command a lot more respect amongst the crew. It wasn't just these girls either. I was starting to get pleasant nods as I made my way through the corridors.

Before I entered they handed me a belt with a baton on it, a set of mechanical keys, and a small emergency button that I could press to call for assistance. I wouldn't be given a gun for obvious reasons. Then they gave me a pile of rations to hand out.

The deck was clean and the cells were spacious. Each one was fitted with a cot, and a bathroom with a shower. They were separated from the others by a series of solid internal doors. It was to stop them from communicating with each other. They could have looked like regular crew quarters was it not for a barred door for each room.

The first cell I came to belonged to the captain of the cruise liner. He hadn't been on the bridge due to the late hour of the attack, and when the alarms went off, he had little choice but to use an escape pod. I could see him sitting on the edge of his cot looking sullenly at his feet. I slid the ration pack between the bars, and as I started to walk away he spoke.

"No one will tell me what happened," he said, with sadness in his voice. He looked a pathetic sight slumped down on his bunk

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"No one had told me how you got through our defence grid."

I thought about keeping silent, but when he got back he would find out anyway. He was the captain of the ship and deserved to know now. "We had an agent on the ship, they hacked into your system."

He shook his head, "Impossible."

I explained to him that the data points were connected to the mainframe and that was how they got access. He looked like he didn't believe me at first. "We would have got an alert if the defense grid was compromised. We would have switched it to manual"

This time I shook my head, and leaned closer to the bars. "It was your scanners that were hacked. They weren't as secure as the defense grid."

It all began to dawn on him. "Those idiots," he muttered with a curse.

I could sympathize, I had lost a ship when I was a captain, and I told him it wasn't his fault.

"I was the Captain," he muttered, "It was my responsibility."

I left him to his self loathing.

The next cell had an old man inside. The first thing he did was asked about his wife. I told him I didn't know about her, but promised to check. He then made me a very large offer of money to help him escape which I politely declined. I found his wife in the cell next to his to my surprise. They must have been separated for some reason, but I would check with Berta. Putting them in the same cell might be a kindness that I could give them.

I then came across a very young man, who looked petrified. He must have been the son of someone very rich, I thought, as I slid the ration onto the cell floor.

"You will be okay," I said, quietly to him.

"Are you going to torture me?" he whimpered.

I chuckled and told him we weren't those kinds of pirates. "It will be okay," I reminded him.

I could help but remember when I had been captured by pirates. It had been a troubling experience, and I thought about the fear and humiliation of it. Unlike me these people would be going back to their families at some point. That gave me a little comfort.

The last cell contained someone I did recognise. It was Theo. I had half expected him to be here, but wished he hadn't been. He was a friend of the young man who I had slept with. Later that same evening he had cornered me and tried to fuck me. Had it not been for the attack he would have assaulted me.

"I thought I saw you yesterday," he said, coldly from his bunk. He was still wearing the casual suit he'd had on the night before.

I didn't acknowledge him, and passed the pack through the bars. He was twenty years old, tall and thick set.

"When they catch you," he muttered, as I began to walk away. I started to regret my decision to take on this extra job.

**********

I had spent more time with Roki, and found excuses to summon her to my quarters. I had been told I could take a lover from the crew, but I didn't want it to effect my command, so I tried my best to keep it a secret. It was no use though, and the gossip started almost immediately. Berta even asked over dinner. I didn't admit anything, but I knew that she was aware of the relationship.

My nights alone with her were some of my happiest time in a long while. She had an infectiousness, and easy way about her. I revealed more about myself to her, but I didn't go into all the worst stuff. I wasn't ashamed, I just didn't want to burden her with my bad memories.

As I waited for her I tidied up. I had lost a lot of my new wardrobe on the Eden. What I had left I reorganized in my closets. It was mostly more garish outfits. Stuff that would have stuck out too much on the liner. I still had the blue gown that I wore at the ball. I considered tossing it in the incinerator, but stowed it instead.

I got onto the comms and had them send some food up and a couple of bottles of wine. My afternoon was free, and so was Roki's. I wanted it to be special. There was no table cloth, so I had to make do with a spare bed sheet. It looked the part at least. I thought about candles, but doubted I'd be able to find any on the ship. When the food arrived I arranged it as nicely as possible on the table. It wasn't exactly a state banquet, but pretty good for a working pirate vessel.

I changed into a tight-fitting black dress from my new wardrobe. It had a low cut neck line and felt very comfortable. Not overly dressy, and a lot better than my coveralls. I checked the ships clock and saw that she was due to arrive. Suddenly I wondered if I was doing too much. I didn't want to overwhelm her. It had been such a long time since I had to entertain anyone, that I was a little rusty.

"Wow, you look great," she said when she arrived. She was wearing greasy coveralls and apologized for not making a similar effort.

"It's fine," I said, "hope you haven't eaten.

"Everything looks great, I was working a bit longer than usual, I haven't even had chance for a shower."

I told her that she could shower here as I went over to give her a hug. I could smell the engine grease on her as I wrapped my arms around her. It smelt better than any perfume.

"I don't want to get oil on your dress," she said, with a giggle. Then she told me that she had missed me.

"I missed you too," I said, softly, and kissed her. It was just like before, wonderful and dreamlike. My appetite disappeared and I wanted to take her to bed now. She didn't want to though and insisted on washing, we settled on the shower.

After hastily disrobing we were soon under the hot water. It cascaded over our bodies as we kissed, and touched. She liked me being in charge, and I pressed her body against the wall, and slid my hand between her legs.

"Ahh," she sighed softly as I gently rubbed her pussy. I playfully tugged at her bottom lip with my teeth as I explored with my fingers. I felt her tremble and soon all she was focused on was the pleasure I was giving her.

"That good?" I whispered.

"Uh huh," she growled as I rubbed a little faster.

Afterwards we lay on my bed, eating and talking.

Roki nestled closer to me and began teasing me about being pampered on the cruise. I did admit having quite a few moments of relaxation, and told her that I regretted not bringing her along.

Vector900
Vector900
136 Followers