Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then one day the brig got a new inmate. It was one of the lower ranking crew. She had been given a few days in here for fighting in the mess hall. The way Jenna treated her was worlds apart from me. For a start she got a warm shower in the morning. I only realised this as I took mine directly after her, and the tiled floor felt suspiciously warm. Jenna would spend most of the day with her, talking and sharing cigarettes.

One evening I eavesdropped on them talking about me. It seemed like a lot of the crew didn't believe the story of the mood altering perfume, and thought it was made up by Berta to cover for me. I was a valuable asset they said, and was allowed to get away with it. The story that went around the ship was that I had been whoring myself to the men for extra credits on the side. It hurt me when I heard the prisoner telling Jenna that I sold them Roki as a sex slave. It wasn't true, but it might have well been.

She was only with us for a few days, and it wasn't long before I was back to my solitary life. My thoughts became dark again, and the faces of everybody I had lost haunted me. Dex, Delphine, and even Talia, who I had ended up letting down just as I had with Roki. There weren't many that had benefited from knowing me. The only one that stuck out was Lilly. She was safe somewhere in UEN territory after I had rescued her from the breeder farm. I thought back to those hot days we used to spend sitting by the pool at Orton's house, just chatting and drinking wine. They were some of my happiest recent memories, and I wished I could see her again.

Thinking about her felt like betrayal though, and my mind drifted back to Roki. So much had gone wrong. It was all down to me picking Antoinette out for special treatment. I wanted to save her, but doomed myself instead. If I had left her with the other hostages, she would have been properly processed, and her possesions confiscated and destroyed.

To take my mind off things I tried working out just how long ago the Calypso had been destroyed. The outer systems used various different dating systems, so I wasn't actually sure of the correct UEN date. Using a small screw and making marks on the wall I worked out that it had been about two years. That was two birthdays I had missed, making me forty-one.

Two weeks had passed now, and the boredom wasn't getting any easier. I finally succumbed to asking Jenna for a book, but she laughed and told me I was here to be punished, not to relax. It was worth a shot, I thought.

The next night though, she approached my cell. "I shouldn't do this, but if you want I can let you out for a bit tomorrow. There's a long corridor outside of the brig, you can go for a run if you want."

The thought about properly stretching my legs filled me with joy, "I would like that, Ms Jenna," I said.

"Good, I just need something in return," she said, and with a jangle of keys opened my cell. I had to inch back on my bunk as she took a seat on it. I was in my uniform and under the thin blanket, but I still felt uncomfortable at her closeness.

"When you get out of here, I want you to put in a good word with Berta for me."

I was taken aback by what she had asked, I was expecting a more sinister proposal.

"I guess, I can do that, Ms Jenna."

She smiled widely. "It's shit being stuck down here."

I nodded, and she got up off my bunk. Before she left she reached out and gave the back of my head a stroke. "I like your hair better this way."

She left leaving me somewhat perplexed. She had been nothing but nasty to me when I first arrived. Either our time together had softened her or she was looking forward to the future. In her mind I still had the ear of our Captain.

**********

True to her word Jenna let me go for a run the next morning. It was nothing special, just a few laps up and down and empty corridor. It meant the world to me and I felt new life as I jogged up and down in the half light. She stood at the door to the brig, and chain smoked cigarettes and watched me.

"Time's up," she said, and stubbed out a cigarette with her boot.

I was out of breath, and covered in sweat. "I really appreciate this, Ms Jenna."

She said, we could do it once a day before my wash. "I'll see if I can get you a book too," she said, and led me into the shower.

"Maybe, some hot water too," I said, with a laugh.

"Too cold is it?" she said with a grin.

"I can handle it, but you know, it would be nice."

"Well, maybe, what do I get?"

I thought about it, and suggested I could ask Berta to look into giving her some new quarters.

She shook her head, and gave the drawstring on my trousers a playful tug. "What else you wanna offer me."

"I'm not really into that," I said, coolly and backed off a pace.

She smiled and pulled the baton out of her belt. "I thought we were coming to an understanding, I scratch your back, you scratch mine."

I watched as she tapped the baton against her thick thigh, and felt a sense of unease about the situation. "I think we've had a misunderstanding."

"Misunderstanding," she said, repeating my word. "Okay, my mistake" she said with a half smile. "Take your shower, and I'll put you back into your cell."

With some unease I undressed and went to the center of the room. The water hit me, and to my surprise it was nice and hot. I shot a look at Jenna, and she wasn't smiling anymore. She wasn't smoking, just looking at me withe her thumb hooked in her belt. I washed with my back to her, but I felt her eyes burning holes in me..

The water was shut off, and as I went to grab my uniform, she stopped me. "Leave them, I will have them washed. Back to your cell."

I took a deep breath and walked back, she was behind me whistling casually as we went. I immediately wrapped the surrounding cover when I got back into my cell, and she closed the door with a heavy clang.

Her sudden change in mood had me worried. I had no intention of sleeping with her for favors, but she controlled my life at the moment, and things could get very uncomfortable.

*********

The next day, a book arrived as promised, and my uniform was returned to me. It wasn't the same though. It had been altered. The legs had been cut away to create a pair of shorts and the top had the bottom section cut away to create a crop top. Jenna told me it was be nicer to run in and left it with me. With some privacy I tried it on. The shorts were very short and barely covered my ass. The top too was cut in a very severe way. It only just covered my breasts. As I looked at myself I thought I might as well just be wearing underwear.

Jenna like yesterday took me for my run. I had half expected her to forget about the exercise after I had rebuffed her advance, but was glad she was keeping up her end of the arrangement. The new outfit didn't aid me at all in my work out. The shorts kept ridding up over my ass, and the top felt like it was going to do the same over my breasts. There was no support for them at all.

Jenna let me run a bit longer today, and when it was over led me into the shower room.

"You want a hot or cold shower today?" she asked.

"Erm, a cold shower in fine, Ms Jenna."

She laughed. "If you want a hot one, all you have to do is ask nicely."

"Is that all I have to do?"

"If that is all you want to do, yes."

There was no use turning down comfort, but I didn't want to become so dependent on her favors.

"Okay, I will have a hot one."

She smirked and told me to ask properly.

"May I have a hot shower, Ms Jenna."

"That wasn't so hard, was it," she said, and hit the hot water.

Our new routine went on for the next week. She would watch me run, then I would ask her for a shower. It became her little power game. Then she started to require me to ask politely for my rations and other essentials. When I first came to the brig we didn't talk at all, it was just her barked orders, but now I was her trained little puppy. It didn't bother me, if it made her happy and I got a few comforts what would it matter.

A week or so later she told me that another crew member would be taking over for a few days. The ship was due to arrive at Torbe, and the hostages would be taken off there. There was a pirate collective on Torbe that would act as middlemen for out hostages and hold them properly till payment was made. Sometime payments could take years to be secured so keeping on a ship was impractical.

The tall guard I had met when I arrived was Jenna's replacement. She was quiet and efficient. There were no morning runs, and the showers were cold. I regretted not being able to supervise the hostage transfer. It was my skills that had captured them in the first place. That said, it was my stupidity that had got five of them killed.

Jenna returned in good spirits, and announced that the brig needed a good clean. With her watching, I scrubbed the entire block. It took a few days, and the work was hard, but strangely satisfying. There was too much built in grime to make a considerable difference, but it did look a little better. After I had completed the work, Jenna told me that Berta was coming down to see me. I realised then that my task was only done to impress Berta.

Before she arrived, Jenna suggested that it was a good a time as any for me to suggest she be moved out of the brig, and given a more prestigious role.

"I would make a good officer," she suggested.

I started to wonder if she knew Berta was coming all along, and the favors that she had been giving me were due to that fact.

***********

"The first time we met, you were behind bars," Berta said, appearing at my cell.

Jenna was with her, and before she left she made sure to say that she would be in earshot if Berta needed anything. I knew the comment was directed at me.

"How's everything?" She asked, with some good cheer.

Seeing her brought it all back, it also reminded me that I would be out of here one day and back working in the ship. I didn't tell her how I was feeling, and instead asked how Roki was doing.

"She's getting better, it's nice seeing her smile again."

"Could I maybe speak with her, explain things?"

"I don't think she would want that."

Suddenly all the negative emotions came flooding back, and I felt a lump in my throat. Berta noticed my grief and changed the subject quickly.

"We got a great price for the hostages," she said, cheerfully.

I nodded silently.

"Your cut is the same of course, once it comes through."

She told me our next stop was Ferrin. The ship was to be re-stocked and re-fitted. "We can afford some of those improvements you suggested."

"That's great," I said.

She also told me after big jobs like this some of the crew would decline a new contract and seek new work elsewhere. So it was a good opportunity to recruit some more girls.

"I will also be getting a new first officer," she said. I could only agree that this was the best course of action. There would be no confidence in my leadership abilities amongst the crew after what had happened.

"How about Jenna?" I suggested.

Berta laughed out loud. "I see your sense of humor has returned."

I knew she wouldn't have taken it seriously, but I wanted Jenna to hear the reaction.

"Just one more month," she said, with a smile.

Once she was gone Jenna returned with a foul look on her face.

"You lie bitch," she said, quietly and with spite.

I shook my head. My meeting with Berta while part emotional had filled me with new confidence and some defiance too.

"Just shut the fuck up, Jenna," I snapped at her.

The anger on her face was sudden and explosive. She snatched her keys off the belt, and drew her baton. She slammed the door of my cell open. I sprang to my feet and backed against the wall.

"I'm gonna enjoy teaching you a lesson," she said, with venom. She was shorter than me, but with bigger muscles. I wasn't worried though

I laughed and asked her if she knew where Berta had first met me.

"Yeah, it was in a whore house," she said. It had been a common rumor when I first got on the ship. Even Roki had believed it at first.

I shook my head. "It was in the gladiator arena on Ferrin."

Jenna's eyes narrowed, and she accused me of lying.

"Ask Berta, ask any of the officers. You come into this cell, and I'll shove that baton down your throat."

For a second she was silent. "Roki is going to jump ship when we get to Ferrin. If you want to talk to her before then, I can make that happen."

Now it was my turn to be silent. That thought of not being able to see her again, and not getting a chance to say I was sorry made my chest tight. I didn't even notice Jenna stepping over the threshold of the cell.

"She isn't going to want to see me," I said, quietly.

"I could take her a letter," she said, and tossed her baton onto the bunk.

We locked eyes, and I tried to gauge her sincerity. She was probably right about her jumping ship on Ferrin. If she did I doubted I would ever see her again.

"How can I believe you?"

"I can walk you up to her quarters one night, and you can leave it by her door."

I thought about it, and knew it might be my only chance to say I was sorry.

With some trepidation, I nodded.

"Good, I'm glad we sorted that out, now I think you owe me an apology."

"I'm sorry, Ms Jenna," I said, with some reluctance.

"You can do better than that," she said, and started to approach me.

I knew what she wanted, and tried to think a way out of it. There wasn't one I thought grimly. Not one that I waned to consider.

A shiver went through my body as she pulled up my top slightly and stroked a finger over my flat stomach.

"There's a lot of favors we can do each other. Would you like that?"

I held my breath and then nodded. There was only one favor I wanted from her, and this seemed to be the only way to get it.

"It doesn't have to be so bad," she said, and slipped her hand down the front of my loose fitting trousers. I sighed involuntarily as she pressed her fingers grimy against my skin. She watched me intently and began making circles with her fingers. There was a smug satisfied look on her face. If this was just a power game, she knew she had the advantage.

It didn't continue for long. It didn't need to, she just wanted to show me how our relationship was going to develop. Without a word she left me alone in my cell. True to her word though, she did return with a pad of paper, and told me I could take it tonight.

It was the hardest thing I had ever written, and I stared for a long time at the blank sheet in front of me. Eventually I managed to compose something. I didn't ask forgiveness, but just stated plainly how sorry I was and wished that one day I would try to make it up to her. It was simple, and concise. I wanted to write much more, let her know just how much I hated the feeling of letting her down, but I felt it wasn't the right time.

Late in the night Jenna took me up to her deck. I was handcuffed, and told to keep my head down. The ship was quiet though, and we didn't bump into anyone. I slipped the simple letter into crack of Roki door with a heavy heart. I knew it couldn't change things, nothing could.

*************

Jenna returned me to my cell, and I knew I still had mo obligation to her to fulfill. In someways, it was a relief, it meant that I wouldn't have to spend the night thinking about Roki.

I sat on my bunk and watched her silently take off her heavy leather belt, and place in on the floor.

"Don't worry about making noise," she said, and laid me on my back, "We're very secluded down here."

She kissed me eagerly. Her lips pressed hard against mine, and I felt her tongue probing for an opening. Her breathing had increased and her heavy breasts squashed against my body. Eventually I relented and let her tongue slip into my mouth, I immediately tasted cigarettes and coffee. As we kissed she slid her hand underneath my top and began fondling my bare breast. I felt my nipple hardening due to her touch. It was just sloppy noise of our kiss that filled the tiny cell. My body was having a reaction to her, and I felt a familiar warm feeling between my legs.

"Come here," she whispered, breaking the kiss.

She pulled me onto my knees and got onto hers too. I raised my arms above my head, and she pulled off my top. With a big smile she sat back on her haunches and unbuttoned her own shirt. Her breasts were large and plump. They were being held securely by a black bra. I didn't have much time to look as she pulled my head towards them, and buried my face between them.

She sighed and stroked the back of my shaved head. It was a warm and soft place to be, and it felt as if my entire head was being enveloped by her ample bosom.

"I know that what you like," she said.

She eventually let me have some air, and unbuckled her trousers. My hand was stuffed down the front of them. Her pussy was already wet, and I knew what she wanted me to do. With my middle finger I began to massage her the same way she had done with me.

"Ahhh," she moaned, and sucked her bottom lip into her mouth. Her eyes were tightly closed and I watched as her face contorted in pleasure. We were still kneeling, facing each other. I rubbed her rythmically, and she squirmed pleasurably on the small bunk. She wasn't touching me, and was satisfied to just enjoy the pleasure I was giving her. It was a very mechanical experience, and done with no passion or affection. Jenna loved it though, and was moaning softly. Then she grasped my arm, and stopped my massage. Now she rolled her hips back and forth over my fingers, she was taking charge of the speed and pressure.

One of her hands went to my breasts, and began massaging them. She was squeezing in rhythm to her gyrations. Her breathing became shallow and her hips were less active now. I could tell she was getting close to an orgasm. Without her direction, I took control again and massaged her pussy deeply and with long confident strokes. She began to whimper and suddenly she cupped my face and kissed me deeply. Her mouth was very wet, and her tongue was like a wild animal in my mouth. Her gentleness was gone and the pulled at my bottom lips with her teeth sharply.

Jenna whole body trembled with an orgasm, and she cried out loud. For a few more moments she kissed me, but more gently and attentively. Then it was all over.

"That was nice," she said, and climbed off the bed. I stayed there on my knees, and watched her button up her shirt. I had expected it to go on for longer, but it seemed that she was only interested in making herself come.

After attaching her belt around her waist, she lit a cigarette, and pulled out her baton.

"Do you want me to make you come," she said, and stroked the edge of the baton across my shoulder.

I shook my head, and told her I was sleepy. She smiled and wished me a good night sleep.

After washing my fingers I curled up on my bunk. Just before I fell asleep thoughts of Roki slipped dreadfully into my mind again.

****************

Jenna didn't mention our encounter the next morning as she took me for a run. I had to assume that was the end of it. After my shower though, she didn't lead me back to my cell. Instead, she took me down a different corridor, telling me that she wanted to show me something.

"Through that door," she said.

It was a fairly large room, with a double bed and I guessed it must be her quarters. It was very shabby, and there were clothes scattered around the place.

"What are you showing me, Ms Jenna?" I asked, standing at the threshold. It was obvious what she was implying, and I turned to tell her that I had already given her a favor.

"Don't be so dramatic, you ain't that good a lay."

She told me from now on I could use her little shower. It was nicer and she said I deserved it.