Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You just need a strong man to show you your place," he said, to her. "You'll learn to enjoy it."

His hands moved to the back of her thighs, and very slowly he started to slide one hand between her legs.

"This is your first time with a man isn't it," he said, softly.

As his hand delved deeper a sudden jolt of electricity jolted through her, and her whole body stiffened up. Theo had to place his hand on the small of her back to steady her. I could tell he had found her pussy. Her body shifted more uncomfortably now, and had less of the violence from before. There was a muffled uncomfortable moan coming from her. I could see by the look in his eyes that he was enjoying it.

"I'm gonna get you nice and wet for your first cock," he said, and continued to work his hand against her. I didn't know if he was fingering her or just rubbing, but from the state of her moans I knew it was having an effect.

"Are you enjoying this princess?" he asked, looking up at me.

I nodded, but suddenly a feeling of dread washed over me. Roki was going to spoil everything. Theo had promised she would enjoy it, but after watching this spectacle that wasn't going to be the case.

"Does she moan this much for you?" he asked, with a grin.

I shook my head.

"Good," he muttered, and gave her some respite. It wasn't to last though.

He started to unbuckle his trousers, and he told her that he was going to take her virginity. She weakly tried to twist away one last time, but it was no use. All her energy was spent. I watched as he spread her legs, and then position himself between them. His cock was hard and ready.

"The first time is always the most memorable," he whispered, to her. Then he looked up at me. "Come here princess, you should be the one to guide me in."

I unlocked the door, but as I did I told him that I was worried that she might tell someone and I'd be taken off this duty.

He laughed and told me to give him my perfume. It was an odd thing to ask for but I did as he asked.

"Don't worry," he said, "she'll be eating out of my hands soon enough," he promised.

His words were a comfort, but it still felt wrong to me. "We have to stop," I said, shaking my head.

I could see the frustration building in him. "It's gonna be fine," he said, through gritted teeth.

"No, it's not," I said, my head was pulling in two directions at once, and I couldn't focus properly.

"For fucks sake," he yelled, "If you don't like it, go, okay, just go. Come back later. Do as I say."

I nodded but felt lightheaded, this was wrong, and he was making a mistake.

He pushed me hard towards the door. I wanted to do as he asked but the conflict filled my soul. I left the cell block with my head spinning. He just had to see that I was right. The guards were outside, and I ordered one of them to give me a mauler pistol. She looked unsure about it, but I snapped at her angrily, and snatched it out of her hand.

When I got back into the block I found Theo on the bunk with Roki again. This time he had my baton, and was stroking it across her pert little cheeks. He didn't see me, and looked like he was about to penetrate her with the thick wooden baton.

I dialed the mauler pistol up to the highest setting and fired it into the air. The corridor was suddenly filled with heat and light, and the ceiling exploded in a shower of sparks and molten steel. A loud wailing klaxon began to sound. It was the automatic emergency alarm. I ignored the sound and walked towards the cell.

Theo had jumped up and was on his feet. He dropped the baton, with a clatter on the floor.

"Put the fucking gun down," Theo yelled at me. He had his hands out towards me. Without thinking I pointed it at him. The anger drained out of him, and a look of panic crossed his pretty young face.

"You're making a mistake!" I cried to him.

"Okay, princess," he said, gently and moved slowly towards me, "put it down, and we can talk."

I wanted to believe him, but something deep down told me not to. As he got close enough to touch me, I pulled the trigger. The heavy lazer blast hit him in the center of his face, and his head disintegrated. In slow motion I watched his lifeless body fall to the ground. There was nothing left of his beautiful head, just a mess of charred flesh and bone.

I walked over to the cell and saw that Roki had turned her face to me. I pointed the pistol at her head. There were tears in her eyes.

"It's all your fault," I said, and pulled the trigger.

Nothing happened. The battery was spent. I felt numb, and all that was left was the constant noise of the alarm. I dropped the gun, and walked despondently back to my quarters. As I was leaving the two guards came bustling in, I pushed passed them, and made my way up the metal stairs to my deck.

Once I was in my quarters I collapsed on the bed, and curled up into a ball.

**********

A hand on my shoulder roused me. It was Berta.

"What's going on?" I asked.

There was no answer, just more hands on me, dragging me off the bed. I didn't have time to ask anything else, because as soon as I was off the bed, I was struck on the back of the head by the butt of a pistol.

The next time I woke I wasn't in my quarters anymore. I was in the medical bay, and Berta was with me.

"How are you feeling?" she asked, coldly.

"Groggy," I said. I couldn't remember much, only a terrible dream.

"You've been out for three days."

That can't be right I though, and as I tried to rub my eyes, I realised that my hands were cuffed to the bed.

"What's going on?" As soon as the words were out of my mouth, everything came rushing back. All the time in the cells with Theo, all of it. It hit me like a train, and my world collapsed. I was a complete mess, I screamed and violently struggled at my restraints. Berta did her best to calm me down, and after a while it was just tears on my face.

"Is Roki, okay?" I asked, in a panic.

"She's alive," Berta said.

"I just don't understand why I would."

She cut me off mid sentence. "At first we thought you had been paid off, but then we found this." She held up a small clear bag. Inside it was the blue bottle of perfume. "Where did you get it?"

I struggled to remember, but then it came to me. "I got it from Antoinette."

"I thought as much, it's called blue lotus. It's a slave drug, basically a mind altering aerosol, combined with an aphrodisiac. Sometimes it's mixed in perfume, sometimes makeup. It puts the user in a very suggestible state." She went on to tell me that they put together the scent for a particular physiology, and that why it effected me so strongly. "It only takes effect moments after it has been sprayed, thats why no one else around you was effected. I know it wasn't your fault, but there was a reason we destroy personal effect belonging to people we capture."

There was nothing for me to say, there was no excuse for what had happened. I could hardly bring myself to think about it. Roki was the worst part of it all.

"How is she really?" I asked, quietly.

Berta shook her head. "She's a strong girl, but I don't think you will ever find any forgiveness from her."

"I don't know what to do," I said, weakly.

Berta put a comforting hand on my shoulder and told me to explain everything from the start. With a lot of difficulty I went through the whole thing. Every indignity and every terrible detail. IT sounded so strange coming out of my mouth, like I was describing the acts of a stranger. It didn't seem like it had really happened. Her questions were brief and respectful, but she needed to know it all.

It was all starting to make sense to me too. Every request Theo had made the drug forced me to obey. He knew too. He knew what the blue lotus was and took advantage of it. That's why he wanted it with Roki he could spray it on her too, make her do as he said. How far would he have gone I wondered.

"I'll tell you this now, she said, when the other girls found Roki in that cell, and what you had done they wanted to kill you, and it took a lot for me to stop them.

"I'm so sorry I whispered.

"They took their anger out on the other segregated prisoners, at the time they didn't know if they were in on it. They're dead."

My heart sank, the old couple, the captain, and most of all Jensen, all dead because of my mistake.

"What about me?" I asked.

She rubbed her chin pensively. "I have a couple of guards outside the door right now. Most of the crew have cooled off now, and a lot realise you were drugged, but," she said, "you are going to be punished, Emrah."

I nodded. I should really expect anything else.

"Normally, you would be flogged, but as you weren't in control of your actions, it's going to be a month in the brig. The time will be added to your contract."

"Do you even still want me on your crew?"

She sighed. "I paid a lot of money for your skills, you are extremely useful to this ship. Not as my second in command, I can't have you giving orders anymore. I will find you something useful to do, but with no authority over my girls."

I nodded.

"Take some time to rest, try not to dwell on things," she said, and gave me a weak smile.

I fell back against the bed. Her words were of no comfort, all I could do was dwell on what I had done.

***********

I was given to the evening to get what rest I needed.

A short stout red head entered the medical bay, and without a word unstrapped my restraints. She had a mauler pistol and baton on a thick leather belt. I had met her before. It was a woman called Jenna. A very strict and humorless member of the crew. She was middle-aged, and had a stern and determined look to her.

"On your feet," she commanded, and I did as I was told. She locked a pair of handcuffs tightly around my wrists and pulled me out of the room by my elbow.

She didn't say where we were going, but I could only assume it was the brig.

"You've been a naughty girl, haven't you," she muttered under her breath.

I was lead deeper and deeper into the bowels of the ship. It was much dirtier down here, muck and grease covered the walls.

"While we've been guarding the hostages, you were letting them fuck you."

I didn't answer. There was no point. There was truth in her words, even if I didn't fully agree.

Finally, she led me into a large poorly lit room with a chair in the center and a few tables. Inside was another woman of a similar age, but a lot taller than either of us. In the half light I could see she had a similar severe look to her.

"Sit down," Jenna said.

The larger guard came over with a pair of hair clippers in her hand.

"Such lovely hair, shame," Jenna said, sarcastically, as my head was completely shaved.

With my hair now in my lap, I was pulled up to me feet, and then led into another room. The whole room was tiled, and I guessed to be a group shower.

"Take off your clothes," she said, without emotion.

I had been in prisons before, but this time felt different. I wasn't a slave or a criminal this time. This was my ship, and only a few days before I was this woman's commanding officer.

Once I had disrobed, she collected my clothes and handed them to the taller guard. Jenna circled me, looking me over with a grin on her face.

"How much were you charging them?" she asked, obviously trying to get a rise out of me.

"It wasn't like that," I said, plainly.

She snorted. "Touch your toes."

I did as asked, and bent over for her. I heard the sound of latex snapping on her wrist.

"Ahh," I sighed, as she slid a lubed up finger into my ass. Moments later she did the same thing to my pussy.

"Okay, stand up. You're surprisingly tight for a whore."

It was getting too much, and I decided to nip it in the bud. "You don't have to talk to me like that."

She huffed and came to face me. "When you address me, you will address me as Ms Jenna, do you understand?"

I nodded, but she cocked her head waiting for me to comply properly.

"Yes, Ms Jenna."

"I don't care that you were an officer, you are in the brig now. You do what I say, when I say it, do you understand?"

"Yes, Ms Jenna."

"If it was up to me, you would have been flogged in front of the crew, but it's not up to me. So here you are, now are we going to have any problems?"

"No, Ms Jenna."

"Good girl, hit the water."

As soon as she had stepped out of the way, the water was switched on. It was ice-cold and hit me like a ton of bricks. My body immediately convulsed, and I stood underneath shivering trying to block out the pain. Jenna stood and as she watched she lit a cigarette. When it was finished the water was turned off.

The tall guard handed me a bundle and told me to get dressed. I was shaking from the cold, and with trembling hands I got dressed in a similar outfit to the one the hostages had been given. The only difference was that there was no belt. Instead, it was a thin draw string that held up the trouser. The top was a lot thinner too, and as soon as I put it on, it clung to my wet body, and my hard cold nipples stood out in a ridiculous way. I was given no shoes.

They led me to my call, and unsurprisingly it was a lot smaller than the VIP cell Theo have been given. The bunk was made of a wire frame and hung from wires that came out from the wall. Instead of a toilet there was a bucket, and there was no place to shower.

It was obvious to me, that the Siren's Kiss gave better treatment to hostages than it did to disobedient crew members.

I sat on the uncomfortable bunk, and deep down I knew I deserved much worse than this.

*************

They came for me on the first night. It was a group of them, and I had no time to even think about fighting them off. My hands were tied, a rag shoved into my mouth, and then a bag was placed over my head.

There was at least six of them, and they easily dragged me out of my cell. It was a well-organised group, that didn't talk or dither in their task. It felt as if this type of thing had happened before.e I wasn't taken far, and without a word I was bent over a table.

Hands on my shoulders held me to the steel top, and another pair of hands pulled my trousers done.

"You fucking deserve this, you fucking cunt." One of them whispered into my ear.

Then suddenly something whipped hard against the back of my legs. It was only the strong hands holding me to the table that kept my body from jerking hard. The rag in my mouth muffed most of my cry, and I clamped down on it with my teeth. The pain was immense and took me by complete surprise. It was hard to breath with the bag over my head, and I tried to catch my breath. It wasn't long till it happened again and I managed to deal with the pain a bit better. It stung like hell though.

Over and over again the backs of my legs were whipped. Each time a new area was chosen to cause the maximum amount of pain. My muffled cries echoed against the walls. It went on and on till I lost count of each strike. It seemed to be over, and I was left trembling on the table.

"You shouldn't be on this ship anymore," The nameless voice whispered. As she continued to tell me how much of a whore I was, I felt hands on my ass cheeks. They were roughly spread and something was pressed against my pussy. What ever it was already covered in lube. It slid into me and I groaned into the gag.

The other girls held me firmly as I was fucked by this foreign object. They didn't force it hard, but it was enough to make my body react. Rhythmically it was pushed in and out of my pussy, till a warm feeling rolled over me. I trembled harder as I got fucked by this mob. It was a reluctant orgasm but one just the same. My jaw clamped on the rag that was now soaking with my saliva.

The object was pulled out, and after a few moments was pressed against my asshole. This time it didn't go in as gently. I groaned harder as it inevitably found its way into me.

"This will be happening every night, bitch," the voice, hissed.

My last ounces of strength fought against the anal penetration, but it was useless. Eventually I just accepted it and went limp. I moaned feebly into the gag as the object began to be pushed in and out of me deeper and deeper. The woman at my ear must have realized that I had given up, and she started to make kissing noises at me, in between giggles.

Eventually it stopped, and the object was pulled out of my ass. With the sensation now gone, the feeling of pain from the welts on my legs returned with a vengeance. As they picked me up off the table, my legs gave way because of the pain. I fell heavily onto my knees. With hands under my armpits they dragged me back to my cell. I was tossed roughly back onto my bunk, and my handcuffs were removed.

"Remember bitch, this didn't happen." The voice said, into my ear. To my utter dismay I recognized the voice, it was Martina.

I was left with the bag over my head, and the gag still in my mouth. My legs still burned, but I was glad to get the hood off and get first mouthful of fresh air. I curled into a ball and tried to block out the pain.

*************

The girls who had attacked me didn't return the next night, or the night after. I realised it was just an idle threat to scare me. The injuries they had inflicted on me left a more lasting impression. The backs of my legs were covered with welts where they had thrashed me with something. It was impossible to sit down, and I had to spend most of my time laying on my stomach. I did consider complaining to Berta, but I didn't want to give her anymore trouble. The truth was, that I deserved every lash.

Jenna who was my jailer only mentioned the injuries once, and told me to be more careful in my cell. She had either been part of the group or at least turned a blind eye.

The Siren's Kiss was usually a warm ship, at least on the higher levels, but so far down in the bowels of the ship there was little to no heat. My uniform was made of a very thin material, and they had only provided me a small cover. At nights, I would shiver a lot before I got to sleep. That last time I had been a captive, it had been on Ferrin. As a desert world the contrast in temperatures was great. Many nights in that hot stuff prison I had dreamed of the coldness that I was now suffering through. It was damp too at this level, and there were only a few scattered light in the cramped corridor, giving everything a dismal appearance.

After a few days I started to get used to my routine. I would be awoken early by Jenna tapping her baton on the cell door, and I would take my bucket out and empty it down a drain. Then she took me for my shower. It was always under cold water, and in the center of the large tiled room. She would smoke a cigarette and watch me. When the cigarette was done, she would get me dressed and take me back to my cell. I would get a meal at lunchtime, and one later in the evening. It was a type of basic ration that I had never come across before, and I suspected they were years past there use by date.

The wounds on the backs of my legs had healed enough after a week, allowing my to sit on my bunk properly. While it had been something I looked forward to there wasn't much to do once I could sit upright. There were no books, or anything other than mildew walls to look at. I started to work out in my spare time. Press ups, and sit ups. After a few months I would leave this place leaner and more toned than ever before I thought. While working on my body was a nice feeling, what I couldn't work on was my head. In those moments of quite, my mind would drift back to the terrible things I had done to Roki. Keeping occupied was the only way to escape from those thoughts, but in here that wasn't possible.

Jenna too seemed to be feeling the boredom of her situation too. Before I had arrived she had been in charge of the hostages, now she was only in charge of me. She found things for me to do though. Once I week I would be handed a mop and told to clean the shower and the corridors. We didn't talk at all, and she took great pleasure in hearing me address her as Ms Jenna.