Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We would have worked better as a team," I said.

"Yes, Ma'am," she said, playfully.

It was nice to have her with me, and I traced a line up and down her back. "You deserve some pampering too," I said.

She laughed and told me that she was happiest when working on an engine, but would be happy to go anywhere with me. One thing that she was most amazed at was the pool that had been on the liner. I said that we'd go somewhere with one.

My experience with the green room made her laugh the most, and she claimed she would have been able to work out what was really going on. I doubted it, but played along with her.

As she snuggled closer to me, my alarm went and I knew it was time to distribute the rations to the hostages.

"Don't go," she said, softly, and tickled the side of my leg.

"They have to eat."

"They can wait," she said, and began to softly caress the inside of my thigh. I knew she was just teasing, but I let the feeling grow inside of me.

"I really have to go,"I said, and opened my legs for her.

"Do you really," she cooed, and began to rub circled against my pussy. I sighed softly and closed my eyes. She gently kissed my shoulder, then my neck, and finally my mouth. All my protests were silenced as her small eager tongue darted in and out. I melted into the sheets, and felt the pleasure between my legs growing.

"That feels amazing," I whispered as she began to kiss my chest. She flicked her tongue over my nipples, and then nibbled on them. I sighed and moaned as her fingers still teased and tickled me. With a large tremble I finally felt her mouth on my pussy. She sucked my clit into her mouth, and flicker her tongue over it.

"Oh fuck," I groaned. My orgasm quickly followed, and I was left panting and wanting more. There were more kisses in the after glow, but then I told her I really needed to go.

As I dressed in a pair of coveralls, she stretched out on the bed.

"I could help you feed them if you wanted," she said.

"No," I said, firmly.

She pouted and asked why not.

"I just don't, okay." She was being sweet, and wanted to help, but I didn't want her anywhere near them, and especially not near Theo. She was a bit taken aback at my tone, but relented with a brief nod.

I should have explained further, but I wasn't in the mood. It was already hard enough having to see that man who had tried to assault me, and I didn't want to get into an argument with Roki before I left.

***********

As I made my way to the deck with the hostages, I considered handing over the responsibility to Martina. That felt like I was giving up though. Originally I had wanted to do this to feel usefull, but I was now doing it out of stubbornness.

I collected the belt with the baton and keys on it from the crew who were standing guard, and made my way inside with a new pile of rations.

The captain was his usual sullen self, but the married couple greeted me warmly. I had to convince Berta to let them share a cell which they were grateful for.

"I brought a book for you," I said, to the young nervous boy who I suspected had been weeping. Berta told me that his father was one of the richest men in the galaxy out of everyone else he would fetch the highest price. His name was Jensen, and he seemed harmless enough. He thanked me, and unlike the others didn't feel the need to complain about the food. I explained to him that once his ransom had been agreed he would be sent home. He was only eighteen years old, and from what I gathered was traveling on the Eden with his aunt. Her pod had escaped us though, leaving only the boy.

Theo was my last stop, and he always had something to say to me. I tried my best not to engage with him, but he had a way of getting under my skin, and I didn't like leaving him with the last word.

"How about some better food," he said, as I slid in the ration pack through the bars on his cell door.

"It's food, eat it."

"Let me speak to your Captain," he said, and rose from his bunk.

"I am in charge here."

He snorted, and asked again.

"Listen, I am the second in commanded on this vessel, if you have something to say, you can say it to me."

"Really, I thought you were just a bottom rung serf," he said, and approached the door.

"No," I said, simply.

He chuckled, "Oh, I see. You just wanted to spend more time with me." He grinned broadly and wrapped his hands around the bars of the door.

"Just eat," I said, and turned to go.

"Let me ask you a question, was fucking my friend part of the plan or was that just a bonus for you?"

My anger was rising, and I knew that I should just walk away and not let it get to me.

"It was my job," I said, calmly.

He shook his head slowly. "I can always tell when a girl has been well fucked, and you loved every second."

I responded by puling out my baton and telling him to back away from the bars.

"You hate that you didn't choose me, don't you." he said, smugly, and made no attempt to move away from the bars.

I hit one of the bars hard with the wooden baton, He jumped back from the door as the wood connected with the steel.

He really knew how to get under my skin, and push my buttons. I consoled myself with the fact that if he wasn't saying those things to me, he would be saying them to another member of our crew.

**********

I stopped by Antoinette's quarters on the way to the bridge. I had given her a few home comforts, and she had cleaned up the place nicely. She again asked me if she could return to the liner crew. It was a question she often brought up. It was hard to explain that she was free to make her decisions while also denying her this request. It was also getting harder to convince her that she was safe. That was far from the truth. She was essentially an escaped slave in the care of pirates. There was no future for her here, and she would be in a great deal of trouble if she was caught with us.

When Delphine had rescued slaves, she packed them off to a haven, and it was up to them to either accept or regret it. I hadn't got that option. All I had was the vague promise that things might work out. I was starting to question whether or not I should indeed put her with the rest of the hostages.

Berta wasn't a lot of help with my decision, and Roki didn't seem to want to talk about her at all. Although I think she felt a little jealous that I cared about this beautiful woman's future.

"If I buy you a ship, would you consider traveling to UEN space," I said, sitting down on the bed next to her. It wasn't an ideal option, as she could go back to her owners, but it would her choice then, not mine.

She shrugged and told me she didn't know how to pilot a ship. I sighed, and then she asked me what she would even do there.

"You could sing, and dance, but you would be paid. Start a real life for yourself."

She thought about it for a few moments, and then put her hand on my knee. "Why don't you keep me, Emrah."

I put my hand on hers and told her while I was flattered, that wasn't an option.

"I could make you very happy," she said, in a husky voice. I couldn't deny that would be true, and asked her if it was the freedom that scared her.

"It doesn't scare me, but being owned comforts me. It makes me feel safe and wanted."

On Ferrin I had similar thoughts, and I could sympathize. She didn't have that drive deep down to want to change like I did at the time.

She continued, "even when I was given to men for pleasure I knew that they wanted, and appreciated me."

"You can't just live your life for other peoples sexual pleasure."

"I am a singer and dancer, it is no different," she said, softly, "you must understand, you were a slave too."

"Yes, but that was different, I had no choice."

"You never got pleasure or comfort in being owned?"

"No," I said, simply

"Not even physically," she said, and emphasized her words by squeezing my knee.

It was a hard question to answer, while I never felt emotional attachment to any of my owners, I couldn't deny there hadn't been moments when my body had given in and accepted the pleasure. Antoinette must have sensed my difficulty in answering, and told me that I shouldn't feel ashamed.

"I'm not ashamed," I said, quietly.

"Letting someone have power over you, can be a very sexual thing. It's very natural."

I wanted to tell her how ridiculous that sounded, and that true affection came from a place of equality. I wasn't here to lecture her though, I was here to sympathize and somehow, even subtly change her way of thinking.

"You can understand why I dont want something else," she said, and moved her hand further down my thigh.

I didn't stop her hand, but told her that I never wanted to have that sort of ultimate power over someone. I could command a crew, but never own a slave.

"Then if you won't let me go back to the liner, and you don't want to own me, I would like you to sell me."

It wasn't what I wanted to here, and I got up off the bed. "I'm sorry, Antoinette, that isn't going to happen."

I left her in silence. My day was going terribly and I went to the bridge to begin my shift.

***********

That night I was in a foul mood. I had let Theo get under my skin, and instead of making progress with Antoinette, things seemed worse than before. I didn't want to talk to Roki about it, and sensing my mood she gave me some space. I had no one else to talk to about how I was feeling, and I was starting to feel overwhelmed. My sleep was disrupted and it felt like I was laying in bed for hours before I finally slept.

When I woke, I noticed my alarm hadn't roused me, and looking at the clock I saw that I had over slept. I chided myself for my lethargy, and got dressed quickly.

The ship was quiet as I made my way to the deck with the hostages. When I got to the guards they gave me a puzzled look.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Roki is giving them their rations," one of them said.

"What," I said, with some alarm.

"She said, you told her too."

I couldn't believe it. I had told her that her help wasn't needed, and more importantly I told the guards not to let anyone in without my say so.

"I will deal with you later," I said, and stormed into the cell block.

She was at the one place I didn't want her to be. She was standing next to Theo's cell, and they were chatting. I felt my anger beginning to exploded, not just at the situation before me, but the complete lack respect for my orders.

"Crewman," I snapped, "Come away from there, right now."

She turned quickly, and had a look of shock on her face. "I'm helping," she said, quickly.

"Go outside now," I said, firmly as I approached.

She couldn't understand, and looked confused at my words. She was in no danger.

"Why," she said, with a shrug.

"We were just chatting," Theo said, with a big grin on his face.

That was too much, and I was done talking. I grabbed her roughly by the scruff of her neck, and marched her out of there. Once we got back to the guards she twisted out of my grasp and looked pained as she looked at me for answers.

"You went against my orders, Roki," I said, harshly.

"I was just helping," she said, defiantly.

"Go back to your quarters, this instant."

She huffed loudly, and stormed off. I was still angry and knew where to aim that right now.

"What were you two talking about," I yelled at Theo as I returned to his cell.

He had his arms hung through the bars of his cell, and he had a big grin on his face. "I don't know," he shrugged, "just flirting."

"You're lying," I snapped, "what were you telling her."

"I was asking her where you were."

"And?"

"She told me you were still in bed," he said, with glee. "A cutie like that would have kept me up all night too, princess."

"You fucking prick," I said, and went to grab the baton, but as I did I realised I wasn't wearing the belt.

He laughed at the sight, and told me to relax. "I didn't tell her about me and you," he said.

"There is no me and you."

"Oh, but you know there was. Is that what you dont want her to know that a man could take you to a place she never could.."

I was still flustered and felt my cheeks burning with rage. I approached the bars slowly, and trying to regain some control of the situation, I calmly but firmly told him to move away from he bars.

"You're trembling," he said, quietly.

"Move away from the bars," I repeated, but felt my voice crack.

He grinned widely, and lent further towards me, "You're gagging for it, aren't you."

I took a deep breath to regain my composure.

"Move away from the bars, please" I said, more softly now.

He just stood there defiantly. I had all the power but still felt powerless at the same time. It was infuriating.

I wasn't going to win, that much was clear. There was no use anymore, and I shook my head. It was getting intolerable, and I knew I had to pass this responsibility onto someone else. I wasn't doing my job properly, and the scene with Roki just went to prove that.

*********

I found Roki waiting in my quarters, and she wasn't happy at all. She immediately started to argue with me, and I didn't blame her. She didn't know the full picture, but I was still mad that she had disobeyed me.

"You won't ever let me help," she yelled. That was true, from her perspective I had welcomed her into my bed, but not trusted her enough to take her on the mission, or help with the hostages.

I tried to sympathize, but my anger returned, and it was my turn to yell. It escalated things so much that she told me she hated me, and would be returning to her quarters. I was left despondent, and knew it had been my choice to enter a relationship, and in a crew like this there was always going to be problems. All the people in my life right now were causing me trouble of some form or another, and I felt trapped with no way out.

I sat alone in my quarters, and with a numb feeling all over. It was in this moment I felt like I could easily relapse with a dose of wax. It was scary to think about how easily I could slip back into that lifestyle. While my time of Ferrin had been terrible, there was comfort in not having to think, or have responsibilities. I could see things from Antoinette's point of view. She just wanted someone else to be in charge, let them make her decisions, and deal with all the problems that came with it. I wasn't like her though, but I was starting to appreciate her point of view.

I couldn't just sit here moping, I thought, and decided that I needed to take action and do something.

Antoinette was sitting on her bed quietly reading a book when I entered her quarters.

"I've been thinking about your future," I said. She smiled, and closed her book. "You will join this crew, not as a pirate, but so you can pay off your passage."

At first, she said that she knew nothing of this life, not even basic stuff like the ability to fly a shuttle.

"You will be taught," I said, firmly. "I will have to convince Berta first, but I'm confident in time you will become a valuable asset." I explained that a suitable role would be found, and that she wouldn't be here as a pleasure girl, or a singer. She was unsure, but she nodded with a smile. If she wanted someone to make her decisions for her, this was the one she was getting.

"Thank you, Emrah."

"I am your commanding officer now, you will address me as, Ma'am."

"Yes, Ma'am," she said, with a little more enthusiasm.

On one of the side tables was a small collection of cosmetics that she had brought from the liner. I remembered Berta telling me that I needed to destroy any personal effects she had brought with her. I chided myself on not doing so earlier. I told her that she wasn't going to be needing them anymore, and scooped them up. "I will dispose of them for you." They were cosmetics, and I trusted Antoinette, but it was better to be safe than sorry.

"Please, leave the perfume, it's my favourite," she asked. I stayed firm and told her she wouldn't need it anymore. Oddly of all her possessions it was the one thing she didn't want to give up.

On my way I passed a disposal unit and tossed the makeup down the chute. Something stopped me throwing a small bottle of perfume though. It was in a small intricately designed blue bottle. Instead of throwing it after the rest of the stuff I put my nose to the nozzle and breathed in the scent deeply. It was a wonderful smell, and the strong essence filled my nostrils. It was powerful too, and I felt a brief moment of lightheartedness. I could see why Antoinette didn't want to part with it. The smell lingered in my nose, and I couldn't bring myself to throw it away. I slipped it into my pocket and made my way back to my quarters.

*********

The ship had arrived at a way station. We were going to take on some much-needed fuel and let the crew have some time off. I decided against joining them. The Eden had provided enough relaxation for me, and beside I was still angry about the situation with Roki. Hopefully we could patch things up after her short break.

Before my duties with the hostages I went below decks to find Martina. I was going to ask her to take over feeding them. The whole cargo deck had been given up to accommodate our less precious, but just as valuable prizes. Temporary cages had been constructed, and they housed ten at a time. When I first visited them they had been a lot of confusion and panic, but now everyone looked more comfortable. Some had even hung up sheets to give themselves a degree of privacy.

I found Martina chatting to another girl. As usual, she had the top part of her coveralls tried around her waist and wore a tight white vest on her torso. Her large breasts and strong muscular arms were visible to all.

"Good afternoon, Commander, " she greeted me with her deep masculine voice. With the other crew nearby using my first name would have been inappropriate.

"I'd like to have a word in private, if that is okay," I asked.

She nodded and dismissed the other girl. Then gestured towards a maintenance room off to the side. As I walked through the door she placed a hand between my shoulders. It was a polite and kind gesture, but something about it sent tingles through my body. It was the way she guided me inside that sent quivers through my limbs. It was a very unexpected feeling for me and left me a little flustered

"What do you need?" she asked, and shut the hatch behind us.

I could feel myself blush, and suddenly forgot what I actually wanted. The cramped atmosphere and her presence made my head swirl

"Are you okay?" She asked, a little puzzled.

I couldn't look her in the eyes, the feeling was too strong.

"I was wondering if it's not too much trouble," I said, stumbling over my words. "If you could look after the high value hostages for me?"

"You gotta be kidding," she said, "I've got enough on my hands down here."

Her obvious annoyance at my request made everything seem dreamy and I felt some weakness in my knees. Even though I was her commanding officer I suddenly felt very subordinate to her. I told her it was fine, and I was sorry for bothering her.

She softened slightly and told me that once the crew were back from the way station she could take over if I wanted.

"Thank you," I said with a smile.

Martina then reached out and put a hand on my shoulder. It nearly made my heart jump out of my chest, and I could feel my breathing become raspier.

"You seem very off today, Emrah," she said, and then suggested that I stop by the medical bay.

I assured her I was fine, and not trusting my body in this situation anymore I quickly made my exit. The experience had left me breathless and excited. It was all so odd and surreal.

*********

Instead of going to the bridge I went to my quarters. Maybe I was sick. A quick shower would freshen me up I thought.