Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door was closed but so was he. If I ran for it now he would stop me easily.

I suggested he go and sit on the couch but he said he was fine where he was.

"Don't you wanna see what I've got?" I asked and tugged at my button again.

He licked his lips and pressed me harder against the pole.

"Take it off," he said firmly.

I didn't like where this was going and I could feel my heart race. He had me trapped and I looked over to Hana. She wasn't moving and had a dour look on her face.

"You are a little tease aren't you," he said, "I like that."

I wanted to smile and play along but I found it increasingly difficult. He must have sensed my nervousness as he offered me the bottle again. This time he didn't let me drink and teased me with it. I wanted another drink and tried to get it but he kept pulling it away at the last minute. Then as my lips reached for it he pulled it to the side and pressed his lips quickly over mine. I could taste the booze on his breath and felt his stubble rub against my cheek and he kissed me hard.

I felt panic rising in me and couldn't help but try and wriggle again. He wrapped his arms around my waist stopping me.

"Oh, you are a little tease aren't you," he said and buried his face into my neck.

Hana wasn't even watching

I managed to wriggle free and jumped off the stage heading towards the door. He caught me easily then with a deep laugh he tossed me onto the couch. It gave me enough time to pull the knife from my boot.

He laughed and grabbed my wrist, he knocked it out of my hand and it clattered onto the floor.

Come here he said and pounced on me. he straddled me and his face was full of lust.

He was on top of me and I couldn't get away.

His fingers worked quickly and began to unbutton my shirt. He opened it and began massaging my breast.

Stop I yelled but this just encouraged him further.

He leaned down against me and grasped my face. This time when he kissed me he got better purchase and slid his tongue into my mouth. His hands we in my bra now and were tugging at my nipples. I felt electricity in my pelvis and I whined into his mouth.

"I'm gonna fuck you, little thing," he said and began to unbutton my trousers. I tried kicking my legs out but he was too heavy.

Come here he grunted and grabbed a handful of my hair.

He dragged me off the couch and stood me up I wasn't there long as he then bent me over the arm of the couch. He groped my ass as he unbuckled his pants. Then he yanked mine down exposing my ass

A nice little peach he said and slapped my ass hard.

I whined as he tore my panties off. I could see the bar but Hana was not there. Maybe she had gone for help.

More slaps came and then was his hand against my pussy. He was rubbing me hard.

"No," I wailed, but he was getting me wet.

"You want this," he said and began to stroke his cock against my slit. He reached over and took a clump of my hair again He pulled my head back and I felt the head of his cock entering me

"Ahh," he groaned, but I felt further other penetration, just his hand releasing me from his grasp. I turned to see him collapsing on the floor. Hana was behind him with a pale look on her face.

*************

I was breathless and composed myself. She had stuck the small fruit knife into the back of his neck.

"What have I done," she said as she began to shake.

"You saved me," I said softly.

I got my clothes together and tried to think quickly. The door was open and I knew I could leave.

"We have to hide the body," I said, instead. If I was going to escape I had to be smart.

She wasn't kneen but we dragged Gustav's body each taking a leg behind one of the curtains.

Then I started laughing.

"What's so funny," she said with a furrowed brow. I pointed to the large trail of blood we were leaving. Hiding this crime was pointless, we had to get away as quickly as possible.

I wiggled the knife free, wiped it clean on the man's shirt and put it back into my boot.

"Come on," I said and grabbed her wrist. We had to get back to the Siren's Kiss.

*************

The crew were at battle stations which meant the corridors were clear.

"We have to get back to my ship," I told Hana.

She was with me but didn't seem happy about it. She kept looking over her shoulder.

"I shouldn't have done that," she repeated over and over again.

we were moving quickly though and I could easily remember the way back. We stopped at an intersection where the tunnel would be and I peered around the corner.

"Shit," I cursed.

It wasn't there. We went all the way to the airlock and peered through the viewing port. I couldn't even see the Siren's Kiss.

"What do we do now?" she asked nervously.

I had to think. We could get to a comms but then what? The Siren's Kiss couldn't re-dock without someone from the Spartan activating the docking clamps. Also, they would know something was up.

"What about the shuttle bay?"

She nodded and told me she knew where it was.

As we crept through the corridors I asked her where she had come from.

"I was on another Pirate ship," she said. "They asked me to join but then made me work in that awful room."

"They forced you?"

She nodded.

From what I knew of Talia it didn't surprise me.

"Where do you think they took Emrah?"

She shrugged and said there was a station nearby.

"Did Talia ever talk about her, maybe say what she was planning?"

"No, sorry."

As we rounded a corner we saw two men approaching us. They saw us so turning back wasn't an option. They were armed and were wearing body armour.

"Play it cool," I whispered. What I didn't want was for her to lose her nerve.

"Hana," one of them said, "What are you doing out of the rec room?"

I prayed she would follow my advice.

"I was just getting some cleaning supplies," she said calmly.

He nodded and then asked who I was.

"A new recruit," I said with a smile.

"Oh yeah, what's your name?"

"Roki."

We tried to pass but they stopped and barred our way.

"I don't know anything about new recruits," he said suspiciously. "I'll have to check with Dekon."

"No," Hana blurted out a little too eagerly. "Talia got her from the station, she's a new pleasure girl."

"Ah," he said with a laugh, "I thought for a second you meant a new recruit for the crew."

The other man said that I didn't look like any pleasure girl he ever saw.

"It's a change of career for me," I said with a sly grin. "Besides you haven't seen what I can do with my tongue."

Both of them chuckled.

"Okay Hana, go and get your supplies."

As she moved to leave the taller one grabbed my arm.

"I need to speak to you a second."

The game is up I thought grimly, and gave Hana a desperate look.

"She has to help me," she pleaded.

"Run along Hana I won't keep her long," he said and pulled me towards a door. He opened it and pushed me inside.

"Make it quick," his colleague said with an impatient tone.

The room he had pushed me into was a store room. There were shelving units that held sheets and what looked like coveralls.

He hadn't seen through the deception at all. This was worse.

"Just a quick blowjob," he said as he closed the door behind him.

My heart began to race.

"I have to help Hana," I said quickly. "Maybe afterwards."

"You better hurry up then," he said and started to unbuckle his belt. I had my knife still in my boot, but using it wasn't something I was experienced in. Hana might have killed Gustav but she did that from behind when he wasn't looking. Even then I guessed she got a lucky hit on him.

As my mind raced for a way out he approached me. He seemed to fill up the space and his thick armour made him look imposing.

"Come on I have to get back to my duty soon," he said and put his hand on my shoulder. As he applied pressure to me I did the only thing that would buy me time I lowered myself to my knees in front of him.

It's just a blowjob I said to myself, People do that all the time. Even Emrah had probably done this at some point I said to myself. I remembered back to the man in the mining colony this is what he had wanted. I had killed him but only by luck. This time my luck had run out.

I could see the outline of his erection in his pants. It was only going to go into my mouth I reminded myself.

"Why is everyone on this ship so horny," I muttered as I placed my hand on his bulge.

He sighed and then told me I would be getting plenty of work on this ship.

As I rubbed my hand against it, I wondered what would happen if I just came clean. Once they found that dead man They would punish Hana and probably me. She had killed him to save me, I couldn't let her down now. The real truth was that I had never sucked a man's dick before. On the Siren's Kiss, a girl had once got drunk and showed me on a bottle how to do it. At the time I thought it was a great laugh but never imagined I'd ever have to do it.

As I stroked over the fabric of his trousers he became impatient. He unzipped his fly and pulled his cock out. It was semi-hard and had a dark colouring. I didn't even know this man's name.

I ran my fingers over it and watched as it twitched and got harder. The smell from his crotch filled my nostrils. It was a musky smell mixed with sweat. I wetted my lips and took a deep breath.

"Ahh," he said as I wrapped my lips around the end of his hard cock. I sucked it into my mouth and began to stroke my tongue up and down the tip. All I could do was remember what the girl in the bar had shown me that time. It didn't taste as bad as I imagined, in fact it didn't seem to taste of anything at all. He wanted it to go deeper and he pushed it gently towards me. I had to stop licking to let more of his dick slide into my mouth.

"Oh you are good at this," he said with a pleasing sigh.

I wrapped my fingers around it near the base and began to jerk it as I sucked.

"Mmm," he cooed.

Then he put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me closer. It made his cock go deeper down my throat deeper than I ever imagined one could go. I felt myself start to gag but did my best to suppress it. It was hard not to breathe though and I shifted nervously on my knees. He seemed to sense my discomfort and pulled it out again. I gasped for air, and he returned it into my mouth.

Instead of sucking he was holding my head firmly and he began to push it in and out of my mouth. He was more or less fucking my mouth. His breathing was becoming shallower and I knew he was nearing the end.

"I wanna come on your face," he said, breathlessly.

I didn't want him to come in my mouth and certainly not on my face.

He didn't give me a choice and quickly pulled out. He had his hand firmly in my hair as he began to jerk his cock inches from my face. I closed my eyes for the inevitable.

"Fuck," he grunted.

Instinctively I put my hands up in front of my face and he came onto them instead. He didn't seem to mind and released me.

For a few moments, he just breathed heavily as he caught his breath.

"See you around I hope," he said and opened the door to the room.

His come was all over my hands and I wiped it on the laundry. I peered out of the doorway and saw both men making their way to the other end. I didn't see Hana though. I started to go the way we were originally heading. and I found her waiting around the corner.

"Sorry, I couldn't help," she said.

I shrugged and said it wasn't as bad as I imagined.

***************

The docking bay was adjacent to the cargo hold. It felt more like a cathedral compared to the one we had on the Siren's Kiss.

"Why is it so large," I asked.

"I think the ship was a transport early in its life. Nuclear waste I think."

Thankfully it was empty for now. We raced across a padded mat to get to the shuttles. It looked like some sort of training area. It was cold too in here and I saw my breath bloom out from my mouth.

There were three shuttles and we entered the nearest one.

"Strap yourself in," I said. "This is gonna take some serious flying to get out of here."

I was a fair pilot but only now I realised I would be piloting through a hostile fleet. This was a small vessel and I was certain I could lie my way passed any checks

When I got to the command seat my hopes were immediately dashed. The whole console was torn apart.

"Is it broken?" Hana asked.

It didn't look like any repair job I had ever seen. Now any natural occurring damage. It looked to me like malicious damage. Sabotage.

Hana didn't seem to know either. We checked the next shuttle and the one after that. All three had been purposefully disabled.

"Can you fix them?" she asked.

"I could," I said. "If I had half a day."

Why would they purposefully cripple their own shuttles? I hadn't the time to find out. Our next best bet was the escape pods. They had rudimentary controls but it would have to do.

*************

There were six in the cargo hold. I was starting to suspect something, something I didn't share with Hana. When we reached one my suspicions were confirmed. It was completely dead. There was no power to it at all.

"We should check the others, Hana said eagerly.

"Let me check," I said. and opened the maintenance panel. I had to reroute the main controller, but when I did it would show me if any of the others had power. It took a few minutes then I got my answer.

"There is just one with working power. It's next to the bridge."

"We can't get there can we."

I shook my head. While the lower decks were quiet I knew that the bridge always had people coming and going. We wouldn't be able to trick our way through.

What would Emrah do I thought.

**********

My answer wasn't self-serving, it was altruistic. Our mission here had been to help the UEN fleet. I could do something about that right now. Sabotage.

It didn't take us long to find a couple of discarded tools and a power regulator in the cargo hold.

"How's this going to get us off this ship?" Hana asked.

"It isn't," I said as I removed a maintenance panel. It will cripple the ship when the UEN fleet arrives.

"What will it do exactly."

As I swapped wires and made new connections I told her that when they fired up their main engines it would cause the power to feedback on itself and create an overload.

"They will be able to fix it, but with a ship, this big it will take some time for them to find it."

She smiled and told me she hoped it would work.

**********

"What now?" she asked as I replaced the panel.

"We should do another one." The more the better I thought.

There were lots of bulky crates in here and we had to squeeze through the gaps. I asked her what was in them but she didn't know. My curiosity got the better of me and I stopped to open one.

There were a dozen laser rifles inside. If every crate contained the same amount that meant there were thousands of them. I pulled one out and offered it to Hana. She didn't want it so I kept it for myself.

As we moved further through them I suddenly heard loud voices.

"Down," I hissed quietly.

There were male voices and lots of them. They weren't friendly voices either.

"They are looking for us, they've probably found Gustav."

I nodded and crept forward to get a look at them.

I peered over one of the crates. There were a dozen men all in body armour and armed with pistols. Alina was with them and was ordering them about. They were definitely looking for us.

Even though I had a rifle I knew I couldn't take them all on.

I crawled back to Hana and told her to stay quiet. I left her where she was and tried to get into a better position.

"Check those crates," the woman called out to her men.

Very quietly I unlocked the safety on the rifle.

If Martina was here she'd know what to do. Even though she was not someone I was a fan of, I wished she was with me right now.

Suddenly I heard Hana cry out. They had caught her.

**************

I peered between the cracks of two crates and watched as two men dragged her towards Alina. The towering woman took hold of Hana and put her in a headlock.

"Come out Roki," she shouted. "Come out or I will break her neck."

She had helped me and I wanted to help her somehow. I wasn't in the best position to do that though. I aimed my rifle at the pair and looked through the scope. It wasn't as easy as I thought as the crosshairs kept swaying from side to side. It was my breathing I couldn't get it under control. I was more likely to hit Hana than the other woman. There were also all the other men surrounding them. I was outgunned and I knew they would find me eventually.

I rose carefully from my hiding place with my gun still trained on the pair.

"Let her go," I called out as I approached them.

Alina spotted me now and told her men not to fire. They complained but still held their weapons.

"Tell them to drop them."

Alina shook her head and squeezed harder making Hana squirm violently.

"Let her go," I shouted again. I was getting closer and I saw that some of her men were now circling me.

"Where you gonna go Roki? Not off this ship I can assure you."

"Just don't hurt her. She didn't do anything wrong."

Alina nodded and slackened her grip on Hana.

"Drop the rifle and we will take you both back to the rec room."

"We want off this ship," I said in counter.

She shook her head and told me that was impossible.

"Drop it and I won't hurt either of you," she said softly.

I looked at Hana to see what she thought. She nodded and gave me a weak smile.

I dropped the rifle to the deck hoping I was making the right decision.

Alina smiled at me and then snapped Hana's neck instantly.

"No," I screamed and scrambled to pick the rifle up again. I wasn't quick enough and one of her men tackled me to the ground.

**************

I was hauled to my feet and I watched as they dragged Hana's body away. It wasn't fair that they had killed her like that. I couldn't have saved her. I was thankful for the help she had given me.

Alina approached me and told me that I wouldn't be hurt.

I spat into her face.

She laughed as she wiped my saliva from her cheek.

"There's a lot of fight in you, it's going to be a lot of fun breaking you."

"Fuck you."

She raised her arm to strike me. It made me flinch but she didn't hit me. she chuckled at my reaction.

"Would you like me to search you or would you prefer my men to strip you?" she asked with her cocked to the side.

Neither appealed to me and I stayed silent.

She decided for me and squatted in front of me. Her man was behind me holding my arms behind my back and she told me if I kicked her she would tell him to break my arms.

"Very little definition," she said and she squeezed my calves.

The knife was still in my boot. I thought about telling her about it as she was sure to find it. For the moment though, she was concentrating on squeezing my legs.

"Ahh," I gasped out loud and she began to dig her fingers into muscle. She did the same to the other calf and made me wince

She looked up at me and told me that my pain threshold was very low. She moved her hands to my things and pushed her thumb painfully into my flesh.

"Stop," I wailed as the pain was too much.

"When you start to beg I will stop," she said.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked.

She stood up and put her hand around my throat.

"I want you to beg," she said smugly. "Maybe it's pleasure that you need."

She put her hand between my legs and gave my crotch a hard squeeze. It made me wince

"Bitch," I mouthed at her. If she was going to torture me I wasn't going to play the victim. She gave me another squeeze around my throat to show me who was in charge, then pressed her hand hard against my crotch.

"Nice and slowly," she said and began to massage my pussy. She repeated the words over and over again as she continued to massage me.