Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started to have an effect and I felt my cheeks getting hotter. My heart was already racing and my chest began to heave.

"Nice and slowly I'm going to break you nice and slowly." Her voice was soothing and calm.

My breath caught in the back of my throat as my body began to enjoy what she was doing. I wanted her to stop but I couldn't say the words. It would mean she was winning.

I had to close my eyes as the feeling intensified.

"Fuck you," I grunted, but she continued. My knees felt weak and began to tremble.

Then she stopped and told me I was a sweet girl. I thought it was over but she plucked open the button on my trousers.

"Don't," I said as she slid her hand down the front of them.

I tensed up as I felt her hand on my skin now.

"You are very wet Roki," she said and began to stroke me. It tickled and I shut my eyes tighter.

I moaned softly as she found my clit and began to make little circles on it. I was losing control now. My moans were breathless and shallow and I tried my best to suppress them

The feeling increased and I felt the pleasure running all around my pelvis.

"Please stop," I whispered.

Part of me didn't want her to. It was a part I wanted to deny.

She leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek.

"No," I whimpered.

Her fingers against my clit were working me up into a fever.

She was going to make me come and I couldn't stop her. I wriggled weakly against the man holding me. He held me firmly and in place.

"Shh," she whispered. "Let go," she cooed.

She kissed me again on the cheek then again lower towards my mouth.

"No."

Her fingers slid inside of me easily and I groaned loudly. Her mouth was on mine now and her tongue was in my mouth. I couldn't help but kiss her back as I felt my orgasm overtaking me.

She broke the kiss and looked at me as my face twisted up in pleasure. Even though I had come she left her fingers inside on me. I was panting and weak. Each time she moved them inside of me I whimpered loudly.

"What do you want next?" she whispered into my ear. "Do you want my men to fuck you, or do you want me to?"

The thoughts of their cocks in my pussy made my head swirl. I didn't want that though.

"I want you," I said in a husky voice.

The man holding me let go of me and then Alina took me and lay me on the deck. She continued to toy with my pussy This time though there was no one restraining me. I hated myself for it, but the pleasure was too great.

My back arched and I heard her softly laughing as she brought another powerful orgasm to me. The men were in a circle around us watching. They were enjoying watching my submission.

"You belong to us now," she said. She started to tell me how her men were going to have me now. She still had her hand on my pussy. She stroked with each new promise she made.

"You are going to pleasure them one by one."

Her fingers made my body twitch and moan.

"They are going to be in your mouth. In your pussy, in your ass."

I shook my head but groaned as I did.

"Let's get you ready for them," she said and began to inch my trousers down.

"No," I said one last time.

"Alina," one of them suddenly spoke.

"What is it?" she snapped at him.

"Talia is returning."

She swore and then told me this would have to wait.

"Take her to the cages. Don't touch her until you get the order."

I was too weak to walk and one of them picked me up in his arms.

EMRAH

Our ship was heading towards the space station Oberon, orbiting it was the fleet of pirate ships and Biorian vessels.

"What do you think of the fleet Ermah?" Talia asked. "Impressive, no?"

"You haven't seen the UEN fleet yet, they sent a capital ship."

"When the battle starts we will be long gone."

We were on Blackwood's ship, he was dead in the rear. Talia had killed him for revenge for the Calypso. The small ship snaked its way around the larger vessels. Then I saw the Spartan off to our starboard side. The Siren's Kiss had been docked to it, but it wasn't there anymore Talia had told me Roki had returned to my ship and I was at least glad of that. My fate was less certain.

"So what is your plan exactly?" I asked.

"When the UEN starts moving in, we will find our way out."

"And if they pursue?"

"That's when you will tell them to stop."

"So you're going to use me as a hostage?"

"You don't have to be," she said quietly. "You could join my crew."

"I hope that's a sick joke."

"I am being serious Emrah, I could even put you in command of the Siren's Kiss, you could be part of my fleet."

"You are delusional."

"Am I," she said angrily. "I already have two ships under my command and a crew that respects me."

"They don't respect you," I said, "They fear you."

"What do you know?"

"I remember that man you shot on Ferrin, I remember what your crew said to each other when they dragged me to the arena."

She was silent for a few minutes and told me it had to be that way.

"You don't know what it was like on the Spartan at the beginning."

"Yes, I do," I snapped. "I remember what Killian did to me. I haven't had an easy go of it either Talia, I've had to do some pretty horrible things along the way."

"Well," she said more calmly now. "Blackwood is dead, he was the man who brought us here."

"It doesn't change who you have become Talia,"

"Maybe I like this version of myself."

"I don't think you do," I said.

****************

Talia took us into the docking bay of the Oberon. She had some unfinished business to attend to. She had already eliminated Blackwood and now she had his flunky to take care of. It was a man called Abbott. I had only met him once briefly, and didn't know much about the bald man.

"You should remove this collar, I'm not going to try and run," I said. It had come from Blackwood but she had decided to leave it on me.

She smiled and told me it was staying in place for the time being.

"If you want me to help it would be easier if I didn't have it."

She didn't reply and gestured for me to follow her. She led me back into Blackwood's bedroom. His corpse was still lying on the ground with a broken neck.

"Why didn't Abbott come on the ship with us?"

"He had to stay on the Oberon. Someone had to coordinate the fleet and make it look convincing."

She opened one of the closets and pulled out a couple of outfits.

"Which one do you want?" she asked.

"Neither," I said shaking my head.

"Emrah we can't just walk up to him and shoot him, we have to make you look the part." Hurry up she said and threw the outfits on the bed. "The dock master will be here any moment."

She took out her pistol and left me to decide.

It was obvious she wanted me to play the role of a prisoner. It made sense but wearing what she had suggested didn't make me feel better about it.

I picked a tiny white skirt and a wrap to go around my breasts. It would look strange with my boots so I looked for some matching shoes. All I could find were heels and picked a pair with the least amount of height.

*************

I found Talia next to the entrance of the ship at her feet was a man in a smart uniform. He was dead.

"The dock master," she said, coldly.

"You really aren't taking any prisoners are you Talia?"

She shook her hand and came over to me, she had a pair of handcuffs and a thin chain in her hand.

"We have to be convincing she said and attached the chain to my collar and cuffed my wrists behind my back. I didn't like the idea of doing this with my hands secured behind my back like this.

"Are you even going to tell me what I'm supposed to be doing this time?"

"Okay," she said, "When we find Abbott I will tell him you have information about the fleet, but you aren't telling. He has ways of getting that information out of people."

"You are going to let him torture me?"

"No," she said firmly and stuffed the pistol down the back of her trousers and pulled her shirt over it.

We went out on the dock with Talia leading me with the chain. People were running with purpose. Some were filling ships with supplies while others were distributing weapons.

"They are preparing for the battle," she said under her breath.

As we walked I saw the lights flicking above us.

"Could it have started already?"

"Very doubtful," I said, "We will have several hours yet while they get into an attack position."

We had to stop as a maintenance crew raced past us.

"Another relay has gone down," one of them clearly said to his colleague.

"Something's odd," Talia said to me and led me into the main concourse. There were more engineers working at an open maintenance hatch.

"This is a very sophisticated station," I said, "It seems very unlucky to be having maintenance issues on the eve of a war."

Talia stopped and laughed. She turned to me and said this was Blackwood tying up loose ends.

"This was his plan to kill Abbott just like he planned to kill me. He probably sabotaged the station to make it vulnerable, prevent it from surrendering."

"So we can go back to the Spartan then," I said.

She shook her head.

"I want to kill him myself, Emrah."

I tried to argue with her but she pulled the chain taut and led me further into the station.

************

We were stopped at a security checkpoint. The last time we went through it there had only been two guards, now there were six. Talia had a concealed weapon and there was no way they were going to let her through with it.

"I'm here to see Abbott," she said, to one of the guards.

He nodded and told her to go through the scanner.

She didn't comply and said they needed to bring him down here.

"He is in the control room, go through the scanner and you can go up," the man said.

She then showed him the gun she had in her trousers. He didn't look fazed in the slightest and told her she would have to leave it here.

She shook her head, "I am the captain of the Spartan, an enemy fleet is on their way, I am not giving up my weapon."

"Let me check," he said and took out his comms device. He spoke into it briefly and waved us through.

When we got to the other side she smiled.

"I told you, I command respect now."

**************

The station was large and we had to use a lift to get to the topmost section. She explained to me that we'd have to get him somewhere quiet.

"Just don't draw it out," I said.

It took us a few minutes to find the control room. It was busy inside. Busier than it should have been. People worked at computer consoles while others worked at scanning stations. Just like the dock, there were maintenance workers who were busy working at whatever faults were happening.

"This gives me an idea," she muttered.

She stopped the first person she came across and asked him to point out Abbott.

"He's over there," he said hurriedly.

We found him talking to a small group of men. He looked very surprised to see us.

"Talia, what are you doing here?" Where is Blackwood?"

"On his ship," she said. "This woman has some information for you."

"Give it to Blackwood," he said.

"It might have something to do with what is happening here."

Now he looked interested and came over to us.

"There are faults appearing all over the station," he said in a hushed tone. "What do you know about that?"

I stayed silent and Talia talked for me.

"I think it's the UEN's doing, sabotage."

"A spy," he muttered. He turned to me and asked me to give him the details.

I had to pretend to be reluctant so I told him I didn't know what he was talking about.

"She's lying," Talia said quickly. "Blackwood tried to get it out of her, but she is well trained."

"What can I do?" he asked.

"You have your little cabinet of potions, there must be something in there that can loosen her tongue?"

He nodded with a grin.

"Follow me."

***************

Talia dragged me behind her now, but more roughly than before. As soon as we were in his private rooms I expected her to be quick and get it over with, but she didn't. There was no one about and it would have been the perfect time.

"Did the faults appear after Blackwood left?" she asked.

"They did," he said wryly. "They've taken out or point defence systems and some other ancillary systems."

"Like the escape pods?"

He stopped and nodded and told her that was one of the systems affected.

"Bit odd don't you think, a saboteur disabling your escape pods, it's almost as if they didn't want you to escape this station."

He scratched his bald head and told her that many systems had gone down.

She pulled out her pistol now.

"Blackwood set you up," she said.

The colour drained from his face at the sight of the gun and the statement she made.

"I don't believe you," he said softly.

"Believe it," she said and stuck the gun into my ribs. "Tell him Ermah.

"It's true," I said, "there is no spy."

"What does that prove?" he asked.

"You knew too much to be left alive Abbott. Blackwood was planning on meeting with the UEN after the battle and offering them his surrender. He would have been the one to broker the peace treaty. You were just a loose end that needed to be tied up."

"Where is he?" he asked nervously.

"I killed him. The only way out of here now is with me onboard the Spartan."

"I have a ship," he said

She shook her head and told him that it was likely sabotaged too.

"Why come back for me?"

"You might be a useful man to me in the future if I have judged you right?"

He didn't look at all happy about the current situation, and neither did I.

"I could be useful," he said as he finally relented. Then he looked at me, "what about her?"

"I have a special plan for her," she said and moved in front of me. She still had the gun against my skin and now she ran the barrel of it across my flat stomach. Then she looked up at me and gave me a little wink. I didn't appreciate it, but knew this was some sick game of hers.

She turned back to Abbott and said, "There is a little demonstration that we never got around to having wasn't there."

He smiled and told her to follow him.

**************

I never really trusted Blackwood he said as we walked through more rooms.

Talia sympathised with him and asked him what rewards he had been offered.

"He promised me three breeder farms in the Nendi system and a villa on Mexor."

"He bought you cheap didn't he."

He laughed and said the breeder farms would have brought in six million credits per quarter.

As we passed through a hall of statues he asked her how her doctor was working out.

"She's so much fun now," Talia said. "She'll be all over you when you see her."

Abbott was very relaxed now, but I wasn't. I just wanted her to shoot him. I did consider trying to push the matter but part of me wanted to see this man suffer too.

We stopped at a set of thick reinforced doors.

"Are you sure we have time for this?"

"We have a few hours," she said with a grin.

He opened the door and hit the lights.

The room was large but there was no furniture only a glass floor.

***********

It took me a few moments to realise what was under the glass floor. It was something organic, wriggling. There were hundreds of HIlox worms. I remembered the time I had to fight them on Orton's planet. They had nearly killed me. I had seen a man die by them before and it was truly horrific.

"Do you know what they are?" Abbott asked me.

I nodded.

Talia unclipped my chain and passed me to Abbott. He took my arms and asked Talia for the keys to the cuffs.

I stayed silent. If I was to trust Talia this was the man's fate, not mine. Or at least I hoped so.

As he led me over the glass floor my heart began pumping hard. Just being close to these things was enough to set my nerves alight. They were six feet in length and two inches thick. There were hundreds of them and they slithered and pulsed underneath my feet. It was hard to tell where one started and one ended.

"They are pretty docile at the moment," he said, "once they catch your scent they will wake up."

He stopped in the centre. and opened one of the glass panels. The smell of what was below filled my nostrils. It was sickly sweet and warm.

"Don't throw her in just yet, tease it a little," Talia said.

I looked over my shoulder at her, she had the gun at her side but was still standing on the threshold. Was it me that she wanted dot kill Abbott? I couldn't push him in, my arms were still cuffed and he was standing at my back. He held my arms and positioned me in front of the opening.

"It will be pleasurable for a time," he said, "some women experience the most extreme orgasms they've ever felt."

I wondered how many people he had thrown in here.

I could feel his hands on my hips now, he was stroking them and squeezing my flesh.

"It won't be a quick death, they once kept a young woman alive for two days.

His fingers were underneath my skirt and stroking over the curves of my ass. My mouth was dry and my heart was pounding in my chest.

"Every hole will be penetrated. It will be nothing like you have felt before."

I took another look at Talia her chest was heaving. Not from nerves but from something else. She looked like she was enjoying my peril.

I sighed as I felt Abbott's finger sliding in between my legs. I wasn't wearing anything under my skirt, and I felt his fingers graze against my pussy. I wanted to move forward out of his grasp but there were just the worms below me. Panic was starting to set in now, and my knees started to feel like jelly.

The hissing from below started to grow.

"They can smell your cunt," he whispered and stroked his finger across my labia.

I knew Talia was letting this play out to torture me. She hadn't killed me yet and I hoped she didn't have a change of heart.

"Let me give you a fighting chance," he said and began to unlock my cuffs. As soon as my arms were free he grasped them and held them firmly together.

"If you want my advice it's better to just relax and let them take you in the way they want," he said and began inching me closer. Any second now I was about to lose my balance and fall in.

"Now, Talia," I screeched.

She didn't look like she was going to do anything, then she raised her pistol and fired. The bolt didn't hit Abbott as I expected. Instead, she fired at his feet. The white hot bolt hit the glass panel he was standing on. It cracked and turned opaque.

"What are you doing?" he shouted and tried to push me into the hole. I struggled hard to move away

She fired again and it broke the glass beneath his feet.

I managed to get a foot on a solid pane but he caught hold of me as he fell and we both tumbled into the pit.

**************

I landed on top of Abbott. My worst fear had been realised and I struggled to compose myself. All around me were the squirming worms. I only had seconds to get out of here. I could feel Abbott panicking and trying to grab me. Talia was my only hope now.

I called out her name as I rolled off the man. I attempted to stand but my feet sank into the mass of the creatures. They were wrapping themselves around my legs. Abbott wasn't faring any better. They had him completely secure now. They had a tight hold around his neck, and I saw one trying to push itself into his mouth.

"Talia," I called out.

I had no weapon and the floor was too high above me. Talia's face appeared above me and she looked down at me with a look of curiosity on her face.

"Please help me," I said and raised my arms. If she didn't want to I'd have rather had her shoot me. I could feel the strength of the worms and they began to painfully compress my calves.

Much to my relief Talia got to her haunches and offered me her arms, I grabbed it and she began to haul me out. The worms still had hold of me. Then she just held me there and looked me in the eyes.