Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me you are ashamed that you never came back to save me," she said.

"I am sorry," I said honestly. One of the worms was heading towards my pussy and I felt its slimy head pushing against my inner thighs.

She used two hands now and with a great effort to pull me up to the glass. Once I was in reach I grabbed the floor and began to pull hard against the creatures that were trying to drag me back down. Some of them let go of me and focused on Abbott but one clung on. As I pulled myself fully out it was still wrapped around my leg.

"Shoot it," I wailed.

Talia backed away and leveled the pistol. She hesitated though and the worm whipped the other end of its long body around my throat. The only thing protecting me from being strangled was my collar.

She fired cleanly and cut the thing in half. It was dead and I unwrapped it from me.

"You did that on purpose," I hissed.

She didn't deny it and there was a grin at the corner of her lips.

I got to my feet and we both looked down into the hole at Abbott. They were wrapped around his arms and legs. One was deep into his mouth and was muffling his cores. His eyes were wide open and had a look of terror in them.

"Shoot him," I said.

I knew she wouldn't comply. If she wanted to kill him quickly she would have done it earlier. We watched as the worms enveloped him. The last thing we saw was his bald head disappearing underneath the pulsing mass of creatures.

***************

As we made our way back to the dock part of me was sickened by what she had done, but part of me was impressed. She had killed both the men who had been the architects of our fate. Never once she had lost her cool or baulked at what she did. Once she had told me that her experiences on the Spartan had toughened her and taught her how to survive. I couldn't deny how true that was.

Still, though it troubled me how much she enjoyed what she did. It was almost sexual for her. There was a strong sadistic streak in her, and I wondered if it had been there all along.

When we had first met I always knew that she wanted to impress me. It was one of the reasons I had easily seduced her. Is this what she wants now? All this could have easily been achieved with someone else from her crew. It was like she wanted me to witness what she had really become.

The dock was just as busy as before and we weren't stopped as we got back into Blackwood's ship.

**************

We docked with the Spartan, and she led me aboard. We were met by the man known as Dekon. He was a large and intimidating man As soon as we were onboard she closed the hatch and disengaged the docking clamps. The ship we had been on started to drift away.

"No loose ends," she muttered.

"Is everything okay, Captain?" Dekon asked.

"Yes," she said with a smile. "Emrah will be joining us for the time being."

"And the other girl?"

"Keep her where she is for the time being."

"What other girl?" I asked feeling sudden despair.

She turned to me and told me she hadn't sent Roki back to the Siren's kiss as she had promised. A small smile crossed her lips.

I couldn't stop myself and lunged at her. Dekon moved to intercept me but Talia was quicker and activated my collar. My whole body spasmed and I crumpled to the floor.

"Bring her up to my quarters."

She left the collar on but on a lower setting. Dekon scooped me up and carried me. The pain rolled over me in waves and it was all I could do not to pass out.

It was a big ship and a long journey but as she asked he brought me into her quarters and dumped me onto her bed.

This room had been the star of my ordeal and now I was here again tying on her bed in pain. Suddenly it ended and I was able to catch my breath.

************

Talia was standing in the room watching me. I was covered in sweat and I wasn't happy to see her again.

"Roki is more than a part of your crew isn't she?"

It took a few moments for me to compose myself.

"What have you done with her?"

"She's safe in one of our cages. You remember those cages don't you?"

"If you touch her, I will kill you, Talia."

"As I said, she is unharmed. I knew when I saw her she was your lover. Just your type isn't it, a young subordinate? Are you going to abandon her just like you did me?"

I sat up and put my legs over the side of the bed.

"I didn't abandon you, Killian sold me, what part of this is so hard for you to understand?"

She didn't answer and went over to the door.

"I think you two know each other." She said as a tall woman walked in. It took me a few seconds to realise who I was seeing. Her name was Alina and I had faced her once in the gladiator arena.

"Emrah Jackson," she said with a smile. "You look older."

I had nothing to say to this woman. I was very surprised to see her though, and could only imagine how she ended up in the company of Talia. She was just the powerful imposing woman I remembered. She was wearing a white body glove and her body still had the muscles I remembered.

"Emrah I will make you a deal," Talia said, "If you can beat Alina in single combat, I will send Roki back to your ship."

I hadn't been able to beat Alina on Ferrin and I doubted I could now, besides I had no desire to fight her now.

"I'm not doing that," I said plainly.

"If you lose I'll pass Roki around my men, just like how I was. Afterwards, you can console her with the fact that you had to do some horrible things too."

I felt my anger rising but managed to suppress it. I had no card up my sleeve now. This woman was going to kill me either way.

Alian approached me and told me I looked like I had kept in shape, but then said I still looked like a weak opponent. I wasn't going to rise to the bait and I stayed silent.

As she held her fingers out to me and asked me to smell them. "Roki got very wet," she said with a laugh.

It was getting too much to take and I felt my muscles tensing up.

"She was begging for more," she said slowly.

I exploded off the bed and tackled her to the floor. It had taken her by surprise and we grappled viciously against the hard deck.

"I knew you had it in you," Talia said with glee.

Alina grabbed me by the hair and pulled me onto my back. I folded my body up and kicked her off with my feet. We both scrambled to our feet. The room wasn't big and gave me the advantage as she wasn't able to use her long reach to get an advantage. I strike her hard in the bid and she hit me in the jaw with her elbow. We were trading blows now until she body-slammed me into the wall. It knocked all the wind out of me. She followed up by throwing a wild punch towards my throat. It didn't hit me and instead connected with my steel collar which was braced against the wall. She screamed in agony and reeled back cradling her hand. I jumped forward and kicked her hard in the crotch. I shoulder barged her to the floor and pounced on her chest. I struck her hard twice in the face until the fight looked to have left her.

I was breathless too and panting. I turned towards Talia and told her to release Roki.

She looked excited and very turned on. It turned my stomach to know what effect this violence had had on her.

"You haven't beaten her yet, Emrah, finish her off."

As I looked down at Alina's bloodied face Talia began to tell me that Alina hadn't been lying.

"While we were away she was fucking Roki, if you don't finish her off, you will watch her continue where she left off."

I wrapped my hands around Alina's throat and looked at Talia.

"Is this what you want?"

She nodded and licked her lips.

I wasn't going to kill her and released my grip.

Talia's face turned. She wasn't happy. She activated the collar and the unpleasant feeling returned. My limbs cramped up and Alina easily pushed me off her body.

"Strip her," Talia ordered.

**************

Not only had my clothes been stripped off but also my ability to fight back. The latter was due to the effect of the collar. I lay helplessly on the bed now and Alina had wiped the blood from her face.

she joined me moments later and sat on the bed. Her eyes roved up and down my powerless body. Talia watched from the corner, she was smoking and had narrow eyes.

Alina whistled low and stroked her nails up and down my thigh.

"Roki took a lot more breaking," she said softly.

I didn't want to hear it. This was always going to happen to me. Talia had engineered it like this. She knew I wasn't a killer. She just wanted to torture me. Why she wasn't doing it herself did puzzle me. Was this what she did, just watch as other people exacted their revenge?

"You could still join us," Talia said from across the room.

I didn't answer she already knew my feelings about that proposal. I doubted it was a real offer anyway.

"Roki could be your pet instead of ours," Alina said.

"She isn't like you," I replied.

"What do you know of me?" she asked.

"I know Talia was prepared to sacrifice you, does she make you sleep with the crew?"

She laughed lightly and told me if it was up to her it would be me entertaining the crew instead of Roki.

She moved her hand over my stomach and began to stroke her finger in circles around my belly button.

"Is this what you want Talia to watch her fuck me like you watched me fuck Blackwood."

She shook her head and told me she wanted me to enjoy it. "Like I had to learn to enjoy it."

Alina smiled and began to scratch my nipples. They started to harden and the feeling made me sigh. She then stroked a finger down my cheek.

"After I've made you come I will make you watch me make Roki come."

She leaned over me and kissed me gently on the cheek. Then she whispered into my ear that she had greatly desired to have me like this.

"Then she will learn to service the crew. You will watch as she is gangbanged, over and over again."

Alina kissed me on my lips. I didn't have the strength to pull away. She cradled my head and slipped her thick tongue into my mouth. Her hand was in between my legs stroking the inside of my thigh.

"She is young and our men will enjoy that, they will also enjoy her learning to suck their cocks. Again and Again Emrah," her words were quiet and designed to hurt and humiliate me.

"Will she be thinking of you when they make her climax?"

I couldn't take much more, and as I felt Alina's fingers ticking at my pussy I knew I had to stop this.

"Put Roki on a shuttle and I will give you what you want," I said to Talia.

Talia stubbed out her cigarette and came over. She placed her hand on Alina's shoulder and told me she might consider it.

"She isn't in a position to argue," Alina complained. "We should keep them both."

"No I think I will do as she asks, she helped me with Blackwood. She deserves a little incentive. Go and fetch Roki, we'll have to have the Siren's Kiss dock with us."

Alina pinched my nipple as a parting shot and left the room.

Talia took her place next to me.

"You fought well with Alina," she said softly.

I nodded and asked her to release my collar. She hesitated but pressed the button on her wrist. The feeling of lethargy left me and I was back to my full strength again.

"We are going to have so much fun together," she said and placed her hand on my stomach. It took all my will not to push it away. I had to make sure Roki was safe before I did anything else.

"You could still consider coming with me," I said.

She shook her head and told me this was her home.

I asked her if she had really wanted me to kill Alina.

"I don't know," she said in a very honest way. She didn't look angry anymore, she looked more like the young woman I had commanded on the Calypso.

I reached up and stroked my finger along the scar on her cheek. I told her I didn't like it.

"I thought it would give me respect amongst the crew."

How old was she now I wondered. twenty-two, a very similar age to Roki. The truth was that Talia had done very well to get control of a ship like this. Maybe not in the way I would have done myself, but as she kept telling me I had never been in her situation.

"They would do anything you asked wouldn't they?"

She nodded.

"It's a very powerful feeling, isn't it? Only a true Captain can ever appreciate that."

"It's hard sometimes too, I can feel very lonely," she said in an almost whisper.

There was a vulnerability about her now that I hadn't seen before. No doubt due to me.

"May I kiss you?" she asked.

I had only wanted to play along with her to gain Roki's freedom, but there was a way that she asked that made me accept.

She leaned over me and kissed me. It didn't feel like I was kissing Talia the pirate, but Talia the UEN officer. It made my head swirl with emotions. I thought about Roki and what danger I had brought her into and Talia too and what life I had brought her to.

Her kisses were soft and tender. I ran my fingers through her hair and felt my heart racing.

She broke the kiss and started to kiss near my ear. It was the place I loved the most and she knew that.

"I promise no one will hurt Roki," she whispered before sucking my ear into her mouth.

I sighed loudly as she began to nibble on it. I wanted to tell her to stop. It felt wrong but at the same time, I couldn't deny how it was making me feel. It felt like I was on the Calypso again.

I took her hand and placed it on my breast. She squeezed it gently.

Her mouth was on mine again and we were kissing with more passion now our tongues teased and played together. I reached out and began to unbutton her shirt. She didn't stop me. Once I had a few buttons undone I slipped my hand inside and cupped her breast. It felt so warm and so soft.

She kissed me harder against the bed and her hand slid between my thighs. I had to open them slightly for her. She stroked and teased me until I began to moan. I pulled her on top of me and she moved her mouth to my neck. She sucked at my skin then moved lover and sucked a nipple into her mouth. I closed my eyes as I knew where she was going. I felt her hair grazing my stomach and her hands pushing open my legs.

Her mouth was on my pussy and her tongue was on my slit. She licked at it until I bit my lip and then enveloped it with her lips. She sucked on it till my body quivered and trembled all over.

"Ahh," I whimpered.

Her fingers played with my labia and pulled them open as she slid her tongue all over my pussy. She very carefully and very tenderly brought me to a climax. I shook on the bed but she was on top of me again in seconds. I rolled her over onto her back. I kissed her neck hard now and struggled to undo the rest of her buttons. I buried my face between her soft ample breasts. She smelled warm and sweet. I pulled her breasts out and licked and sucked at her nipple she gripped my hair hard.

She didn't want me to remove her trousers. I instead had to loosen them and slide my hand down them. I kissed her as I toyed with her. I watched her face twist in pleasure and her breathing became halting and laboured.

She closed her eyes tightly as her body was wracked with an orgasm. I kissed her quickly and felt the wetness of her mouth. She clung to me tightly as I kept stroking and stroking.

Then side by side we embraced. We didn't kiss and just stared into each other's eyes. It felt like the first time we had ever made love. We hadn't spoken the entire time. That was for the best I thought. There were no more words. Our destinies would always be apart. We both knew that. Maybe she had never realised it before up until now.

We just lay holding each other softly.

*************

Someone entered the room which brought us back to reality. For a dreadful moment, I thought it was Alina returning with Roki. It wasn't, it was the man known as Dekon. He looked a little shocked to see us like this, but quickly found his words.

"Captain, the UEN fleet is moving into battle positions."

Talia wriggled out from my grasp and told him she was on her way. She quickly rebuttoned her shirt and told me to dress.

We didn't speak about what had happened seemed like it had been a dream.

Once I was dressed I followed her onto the bridge.

She took the command chair and I stood next to her as reports came in.

"They are asking us to move into position at the head of the fleet." One of her crew said.

"Signal back," Talia said, "Tell them we have engine troubles we will have to stay at the rear."

"Aye aye, Captain," he said.

"Signal Tabor and move the Burning Sword into position," she called into the comms. The Burning Sword was the other ship Talia had under her command.

I watched the viewing screen as the ship began to move in front of the Spartan. It was about the same size as the siren's kiss.

"You are going to use it as a shield?" I asked quietly.

She nodded and told me that once they were a decent distance away I would have to send comms to the fleet to try and stop them from attacking us. With Roki still on the ship, I had no choice but to agree.

We were interrupted by the arrival of Alina and Roki. Alina was holding her firmly by the shoulders. Roki had a look of distress on her face but as soon as he saw me it turned to relief and a wide smile appeared on her face. I couldn't help but smile back. Talia saw our expressions and looked momentarily sad at what she saw.

"That was all fake in there wasn't it," she muttered bitterly.

I wanted to tell her not all of it, but I stayed silent.

"The fleet is moving in Captain. Their Capital ship is leading them, frigates to our flanks and rear."

Ready the engines she said and began plotting a way out of this mess.

"Not responding, Captain."

Suddenly a look of panic crossed her face. "Why? What's wrong."

"There is a drain on our power. Power overload on one of the regulators."

She looked at me for answers but I had none.

"Try rerouting it," she said,

"Negative, it will have to be done manually."

"We are sitting ducks," one of her crew said. I knew that too but kept my eyes on Talia.

"You have to signal them," she said to me in a frantic voice.

I shook my head and told her it was too late. In a battle like this comms were usually taken up with real-time reports, even getting a message through would be almost impossible. Talia was a communication specialist, she should have known that. Her UEN training was probably a distant memory to her now.

I wanted to go over to Roki. If the Bellerophon fired we were dead.

"Find the fault," she said and two of her crew raced off the bridge.

"You better hope this gets fixed," she said to me.

"Incoming," the man at the scanner said.

The Bellerophon fired its macro canon. It fired a titanium shell. The speed it was going made it impossible to see, but we saw the effect easily. It hit the Burning Sword and tore it in half. a fraction of a second later the Spartan shook and we were knocked off our feet. The shell had been diverted somehow and glanced off our side. With the Burning Sword now in pieces and drifting apart. The next shot would surely destroy us.

"How long till they reload?" Talia asked.

"Five minutes maybe less," I said.

"Get out, get to the shuttle bay," she screamed to her remaining men. They hustled passed me speedily.

"Where are the escape pods," I said to Talia, it was our only hope now.

"She's disabled them," Roki said

I couldn't believe it.

Talia pulled something from her ankle. It was a laser pistol. She pointed it at me and moved passed me. "Not all of them," she said and moved to the exit.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Leave her," she said to Alina who threw Roki to the deck.

Talia paused at the door. "I'm going to abandon you on this ship as you abandoned me."

"Don't do this," I said as she closed the door.

Roki got to her feet and asked if I could signal the UEN ships. I gave her the same answer that I gave Talia, it was too late to do anything. They had their orders and nothing would stop them now.